Philaburton's Fetishes Ch. 01

Story Info
Fantasies, Fetishes and Proclivities.
4.9k words
4.65
16.8k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Philaburton was 70 years old and just as freaky, horny and virile as a man was half his age. Dominant and assertive, he had no problem in claiming, acting out and enjoying his fantasies and fetishes. Of course, he enjoyed sex and wanted it when he wanted it, and how he wanted it; but for him, the focus of his fascination was and had always been enjoying the company of pregnant young women, having sex with pregnant young women and ultimately cumming inside pregnant young women.

Please don't judge me too harshly. Though young, relatively inexperienced and pregnant I found myself in questionable circumstances, making it difficult for me to refuse Mr. Philaburton's proposition.

Note: Story includes stepdaddy/stepdaughter, older man/much younger woman sexual relationships, fantasy incest, and pregnancy fetish.

**********************

Many people would be disgusted at the thought of an old grandpa type having sex with a woman young enough to be his granddaughter maybe even his great granddaughter. I must admit that in the beginning, I felt disgusted when he kissed me and repulsed at the thought of him wanting to put his old man cock inside me. In the end, I acquiesced and agreed to be with him. All I can say in my defense is that I did what I had to do, and I'm not ashamed.

*****

I had run away from my Momma and Stepdaddy almost two weeks earlier, with only my meager belongings neatly packed in a small cardboard suitcase and the clothes on my back. Though Momma and I hadn't been getting on very well lately, I hadn't wanted to leave, but I didn't have a choice, I couldn't stay. Momma had married my stepdaddy a few years before, and at the time, I was happy for her, happy for us because being married to him gave us the security that we had lost when my real Daddy had died. I had loved Daddy very much and still missed him terribly, but I also liked my new Stepdaddy and felt a daughterly affection for him at first, and I knew those feelings were returned. I remembered the good feelings from crawling up onto his lap, cuddling on the sofa as we watched TV, falling asleep and having him carry me to bed and tucking me in, just like a real father would do.

After I had graduated high school, he changed. He began doing things that were familiar and welcomed on the one hand, but on the other, they confused me. I don't know exactly when our relationship changed, but slowly, it did.

I felt uncomfortable being alone with him a lot of the time, but at his insistence, I would still sometimes sit on Stepdaddy's lap, only now I could feel his hot erection pressing against my bottom when I did. In the evening, as Momma dozed at the other end of the couch, he would want us to cuddle and watch TV. With one eye on Momma, he would slip his hand under my night shirt letting his fingers squeeze and fondle my still small, girlish breasts. Occasionally, when he felt particularly emboldened after Momma would go to sleep, Stepdaddy would come to my room, get into bed with me and hold me close to him, rubbing himself against me until I fell asleep. Eventually, even that changed.

Very late at night when the house was quiet, and everyone should have been asleep, he would slowly open my creaky bedroom door and come in. Taking his shorts and t-shirt off as he quietly crossed the room, before sliding into my bed.

"Shhhhh, be a good girl, and be still, Daddy wants to make you feel good before you fall asleep," he would say as he parted my legs and with his hands or mouth bring me to a warm, undulating orgasm. It was wonderful the way he made me feel, and he never wanted me to do anything, just to lay there and submit to him. These late night visits soon progressed to him wanting to put his cock into my mouth. I didn't want him to at first, but he assured me that it was okay, that it was a special way some daughters showed their love to their fathers. I could see how much joy it gave him, and it made me feel happy when I heard him moaning and whimpering with pleasure as he stroked in and out of my mouth.

The almost nightly visits went on for several weeks, with him cautioning me to "not tell your Momma" or he wouldn't be able to pleasure his little girl anymore. I think deep down I knew what we were doing might be wrong, but not wanting him to stop, I said nothing.

One night I awoke to find him in my room. He was already naked and sitting on my bed trying to get my night clothes off. When he had gotten my t-shirt and panties off and tossed them onto the floor, he got under the covers and immediately pulled my small, naked body to him.

"Tonight baby girl, it's your turn to make your Stepdaddy feel good," he said, his breath reeking of alcohol, his long, hard penis pressing against my stomach.

I honestly didn't know what he was talking about at first. I mean, I thought maybe he wanted to cum in my mouth this time, something he had wanted to do before, but I had resisted so far.

He pulled me under him and stretched his body out on top of mine, spreading my legs open with his knee. I could feel his cock rubbing between my legs; it's wet and sticky tip insistently probing for entry.

"What are you doing?" I asked the panic rising.

Stepdaddy didn't answer, but finding the tight, protected entry to my pussy that he sought, in one hard thrust, he was inside me. I screamed, only to have him quickly cover my mouth cutting off my cry.

"Shut up! Quiet, quiet you don't want your Momma to hear you, now be quiet," he said in a hoarse, dry voice into my ear.

The tears came. I didn't exactly know what had happened, but I knew he had hurt me. My Stepdaddy started stroking; slowly sliding his huge cock inch by inch into my pussy, wanting to get his full length inside me as I futilely struggled beneath him.

"Open your legs," he ordered, in a strained, guttural voice I had not heard before.

Slipping his hands under my knees, he pushed my knees back until they touched my chest. In this position, my pussy was open and exposed to him, as his strokes turned into harder, deeper thrusts.

I closed my eyes and within a few minutes felt my body softening and relaxing to his rhythmic thrusting. Without meaning to or being fully aware, I heard myself whimpering, "Daddy . . . oh Daddy, yes," just seconds before I began to buck under him, my body experiencing for the first time a hard, cock induced orgasm.

As I surrendered to my orgasm, my pussy began to grip and hold Stepdaddy's cock inside me; triggering his orgasm, forcing him to cum in a gut wrenching explosion. This man, my Stepdaddy whom I had cared for and loved as a father now slumped over me, incoherently moaning and grunting as he ground himself into my hips until he had milked the last of his cum out of his dick.

"Oh, baby, that was fucking unbelievable. I waited a long time to do that . . . a fucking long time," he said breathlessly. Stepdaddy finally rolled off me, sat up on the side of the bed and pulled his shorts back on, saying, "This is our secret Avery. You're my girl now." Towering over me, he kissed me hard, his tongue forcing my lips apart exploring, possessing my mouth before stealthily making his was down the hall to the bedroom he shared with Momma.

After fucking me that night, my Stepdaddy swore he loved me and that he couldn't seem to get enough of the 'sweetness' between my legs. Of course, I believed him; I needed to believe him. I thought I was in love.

*****

He would always make it a point to come to my room at night, and sometimes he would try to fuck me during the day if he thought he could get away with it.

I can remember a few times when he would leave his job at lunch time, swing by the house and pick me up in his big, black 4x4 truck. After driving up the highway with me sitting next to him rubbing my hand over the swelling bulge between his legs, he'd turn off onto a narrow, tree lined county road that ended in a secluded clearing. Shutting the ignition off Stepdaddy would push the driver's seat back away from the steering wheel, unzip his pants and free his cock.

"Hurry, take your clothes off, we don't have much time." He'd say impatiently.

Knowing what we were going to do, I had left the house without panties or bra, and after taking off my jeans and t-shirt, I sat naked on the seat beside him, my skin warmed by the sun, nipples hard as pebbles and pussy wet in anticipation. Approaching full arousal, bending forward Stepdaddy kissed and fondled my breasts until his dick was hard, slick and ready for me. He was a big man, close to 6'2", 190 lbs., with a fit, muscled body. I was on the petite size, barely 110 - 115 lbs. He liked our size difference, liked having sex in his truck with me straddling his lap and riding his cock. Pulling me across the seat, he literally lifted me up and onto his lap. Holding me poised over his cockhead I reached down and guided his cock into my pussy. I gradually inched down his cockshaft, loving the feel of his full, hard length until my pussy had swallowed every inch of him. I held my breath and then slowly exhaled as his cock stretched my pussy to accommodate its length and thickness. With me rocking on his cock, Stepdaddy slipped his large hands under my ass cheeks and with increasing urgency began to lift my ass up and down on his cock, successfully stroking his cock with my pussy.

His fingers found my clit, and he began rubbing it, making me whimper with pleasure.

"You like that? You like your Stepdaddy's cock up your pussy, little girl? You like my fingers playing with your clit?"

I was getting so hot I couldn't reply. I started fucking Stepdaddy's pole harder and faster, wanting desperately to cum.

"Yes, baby, cum for your Daddy. I want you to cum hard, wet and nasty just for me," he said.

"Oh, Dadddddyyyyy," I moaned.

"Oh fuck, Avery," Stepdaddy said, "I'm gonna cum baby. Fuck, I'm gonna cum in your pussy."

My pussy contracted, tightened on his cock, squeezing it, and I heard him groan as he started to cum. His cock jerked inside me, and I felt the hot spray of his cum against the sensitive wall of my pussy. I slipped my arms around his neck and could feel my nipples rubbing against the rough fabric of his work shirt, igniting sensations that traveled down my body to my pussy. Naked, I bounced up and down on his cock, riding it, forcing it deeper into my pussy as my own orgasm began.

"I'm cumming, Oh God I'm cumming I shouted as the sexual tension and heat peaked and coursed through me.

*****

Our frantic lusting after each other went on uninterrupted and as far as we knew undetected until I missed my period.

The guilt I felt for what I had done to Momma, and the taboo pleasure I had taken in willingly being with my Stepdaddy was more than I could handle. I felt guilt knowing that what we had done was wrong on many levels . . . but, God help me, it felt so good. I knew if I stayed my Stepdaddy would have continued to pressure me for sex, and so the only solution I saw was to leave. I had to get away, to hide the truth from everyone that I had betrayed Momma, repeatedly and eagerly spread my legs and had sex with my Stepdaddy, and was now pregnant with his baby.

Not wanting to face Momma or my Stepdaddy, not wanting to deal with her questions or his accusations and lies, I left Momma's house in the middle of the night a week later. When I finally left, I was almost eight weeks pregnant.

I walked to the bus station and bought a ticket that would take me only as far as the fifty mile trip to the town of Covington. When the bus arrived in Covington, the small station was deserted, and while I was tempted to curl up on one of the benches and sleep, I instead left the bus station and started walking. Unfamiliar with the area, and with no destination in mind, I just started walking. It felt as if I had been walking all day when I saw the big, white house in the distance; my only thought was to somehow stay on my feet long enough to make it to the back door and ask for a little water and food.

Half an hour later, on shaky legs, I climbed the back stairs and tentatively knocked on the door. I could hear movement inside and impatiently knocked again, harder. Still, there was no response to my knocking, and just as I was about to turn and leave, the door opened. Fully expecting to see a stern housekeeper ready to dismiss me and send me on my way, I was surprised to see a tall, gray haired, grandfatherly looking man. I knew he was talking to me, but I couldn't understand what he was saying. Everything sounded muffled as if my head were wrapped in cotton and then a warm darkness slowly enveloped me, and there was nothing.

*****

The man was just coming through the bedroom door carrying a tray with soup, bread and a glass of milk when I sleepily opened my eyes and looked around the room, trying to get my bearings.

He came to the side of the bed and placed the tray on the night table.

"How are you feeling?" he asked with real concern.

I said nothing but stared at him suspiciously clutching the sheet tightly under my chin. I was naked. Where were my clothes? Who had undressed me?

Seeing my unease, he reassuringly said, "Don't be afraid; I won't hurt you."

"When I opened the door and saw you standing there, you looked like a scared stray cat," he said, chuckling to himself.

"Where are my clothes?" I questioned, ignoring his attempt at being friendly.

"Where are my clothes?" I asked again louder and angrier than I had intended.

"My name's Philaburton, Matthew Philaburton and this is my house," he said.

He was old, apparently well off, very tall, a little paunchy, and with sharp but handsome facial features. He reminded me of an older version of my stepdaddy.

If he wouldn't tell me where my clothes were, I'd find them myself. Throwing the covers back, I stood up and on shaky legs walked to the closet.

"Whoa, whoa, you better take it easy," he said, as his eyes hungrily traveled over my naked body, taking in my long, thick auburn colored hair, full lips, and dark green eyes. His eyes moved to my still small waist, medium sized but full, firm breasts, high tight ass, and rested on the closely trimmed triangle of dark hair covering the mound between my legs.

"Your clothes are being washed," he said, finally answering my question.

"You're looking a little shaky, why don't you get back into bed and rest, I'll bring you some dinner later, and we can talk. Okay?"

"Alright," I hesitantly said as he walked toward me, took my arm and helped me back to bed.

When I finally closed my eyes, Mr. Philaburton pulled the drapes closed and exited the room.

*****

By the time Mr. Philaburton brought my dinner I had been awake for about an hour and was now wrapped in a sheet and sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Well, you're looking refreshed . . . you hungry?" Mr. Philaburton asked.

"Yes," I replied as he placed the dinner tray on the night table.

He made himself comfortable in the easy chair next to the bed and sipping a glass of brandy, sat quietly watching me eat.

"You haven't told me your name," he said.

"Avery, I said, my name is Avery."

He looked at me expectantly, not saying anything.

"I'm nineteen, ten weeks pregnant, no money and pretty much homeless," I said petulantly, hot tears brimming in my eyes.

"Who's the father, do you know?" He asked pointedly, obviously having no qualms about intruding in someone else's business.

"Of course, I know who my baby's father is," I said indignantly, insulted that he would think I was some slut who wouldn't know the father of her baby.

"What are your plans for when you leave my house?" he asked.

"I don't know, but I'll manage," I said sounding none to convincing.

After a long pause, he said, "You know, I need a housekeeper, someone to be here, cook a little, do a little house cleaning, laundry, things like that. Why don't we do this on a trial basis, maybe for a month until you decide what you want to do next? What do you think?

I watched him wearily, not replying, trying to sort things out in my head.

"You're carrying a child," he said, "think of your baby. You need someplace to settle, not going from place to place looking for food and somewhere to sleep."

"Alright I finally said, but just for a month."

"Good, good, I think you'll see you made the right decision."

Smiling broadly, Mr. Philaburton got up and taking the tray of empty dishes walked out of the room. In a few minutes, he returned with my freshly laundered clothes and a large oversized shirt. He poured himself another drink and settled back into his easy chair, "go ahead, don't be embarrassed, go ahead and change. I brought one of my shirts for you to sleep in."

I didn't know this man, but I stood and let the sheet fall to the floor pooling around my ankles. He sipped his drink and watched me with appreciative eyes as I slipped into his shirt.

"Come here," he said. I walked to where he sat.

Mr. Philaburton, reaching out began buttoning the shirt, his warm fingers brushing across my sensitive nipples. I liked the feel of his fingers on my breast, and at that moment, I sensed what would inevitably happen between us if I stayed in his house. His hand moved from my breast downward to my stomach and rested there. I shrank away, but he held me in front of him.

"I'm glad you decided to stay Avery. I've always enjoyed pregnant women, he said. Soon your beautiful young body will begin to show; I can already imagine how you'll look."

"You'll have large, milky breasts, a growing baby belly, widening hips, and best of all if we're lucky you'll be a little sex crazy. Don't let anybody tell you that pregnancy makes a woman less attractive or undesirable because it does just the opposite," he said continuing to caress my belly.

Mr. Philaburton didn't care about me being pregnant; in fact, I think he was attracted to me because of it. That night, he offered me five hundred dollars to masturbate for him and then to jerk him off and let him cum on me. I told him okay, after all, five hundred dollars was a lot of money.

*****

I met Mr. Philaburton during a difficult time in my life, and he took full advantage of that. Within just a couple of days, he and I had become sexually involved, and he proved himself a sexually demanding seventy year old lover.

I can't help but blush when I think of how soon after my agreeing to become his housekeeper, I allowed him to put his cock inside me. He had taken me out to a small restaurant for dinner in a neighboring town. By the time we were ready to leave, it was late, and the restaurant was near empty. We were walking down the street toward his car when he paused and then pulled me into the shadowy archway of a closed store. When his old but experienced hands started massaging, squeezing, pinching my breast I could feel my pussy tingling and become warm and damp. I think he was waiting to see if I would try to stop him, but when I didn't, that was all he needed to proceed. Standing behind me, he lifted my skirt and parted my legs. Mr. Philaburton then brazenly slipped his finger inside my panties and began fondling and rubbing my clit. Though nervous that someone might see us I felt my legs tremble and held my breath, knowing if I didn't stop him, I would come right there in that store's archway. Mr. Philaburton was taller than I was, and so he had to bend his knees to position his dick for penetration. Pulling the crotch of my panties aside, and taking hold of his cock, he guided it into my moist, tight pussy hole. He continued to fondle and tease my swollen erect nipples as he stroked in and out, making me moan and sometimes even grunt with the pleasure and sensations of his hard thick cock inside me.

I felt I was on the brink of cumming, but froze when I heard people nosily ambling down the street in our direction. Lifting my head, I looked up at Mr. Philaburton, who smiled lecherously. His breath hot on the side of my face, he unhappily withdrew his cock from my sticky, wet, pussy and we slowly continued our walk down the block to where the car was parked, both of us sexually frustrated and eager to get home.

12