Philadelphia, Texas Pt. 02

Story Info
Mei and I.
3.5k words
4.22
5.8k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mei and I

A work of fiction

***

This is part two of my "Philadelphia, Texas" story.

***

Being a work of fiction, everything in this story is made up.

***

Including the fictional sexual activity all of which occurs between characters at least 18 fictional years of age.

***

As he walked out the kitchen door towards the faded baby blue Volkswagen, I thought to myself, "it's a good thing that my big brother Christopher lives in the State of Texas. A smaller state couldn't contain his heart."

I followed Chris out the door to our driveway and the dusty old Beetle parked in front of our garage, pausing briefly to pluck a few new weeds that had been growing inside the tiny white decorative picket fence marking our childhood dogs final resting places.

Brown Dog was a Chocolate Lab who-knows-what mix. We don't know how old he was when Chris talked dad into bringing him home from the garbage dump where he was looking for a meal. He wasn't a young dog then, and while I don't know where he came from or how he got there. Being there on that day changed his life. Brown Dog as my little brother Robbie then aged three named him... Brown Dog had six wonderful years with us. Forty-two of the best dog-years any dog could have lived. Having three loving children to play with and his own pond to enjoy on a hot summer day.

Resting in eternal peace Buddy is Brown Dog's companion. Buddy was a weird looking "Basset-Rottweiler-I-think" mix according to Doc. Johnson our vet. Chris found him on the school campus and ditched a half day of seventh-grade walking the three miles to bring him to a forever home. To save him from our assistant principal, 'Mrs. Sauerkraut,' which while not her real name was totally her real demeanor.

But yesterday, on Saturday Christopher had really out done himself. This time he had brought home a stray human. Or at least a lost one, Meiko later told me that one meaning of her name was 'lost child.' Unlike Brown Dog and Buddy she delivered herself. Robbie soon appeared and after introductions Chris took Mei to see the little apartment over our garage which was to be her new home once the spiders were evicted.

Chris had given her our address on Saturday, but he wasn't certain that she would accept, so no work had been done on the long unused space. I soon excused myself to go prepare dinner while Chris and Robbie started moving junk and sweeping. Before long I had our evening meal completed placed on the table and was back in the garage calling them in to eat it.

After our meal we politely indulged Chris' second or third recounting of the way that he had met her in the Japanese Art section of the Lubbock Public Library. Chris looking at a book on traditional wood jointing techniques because he had a barn to rebuild and Meiko looking at a book on traditional tattoo art. How she needed a place and we had that unused apartment over the garage.

Since all three of them were dirty from moving junk and sweeping years of accumulated dirt and they hadn't gotten to the bathroom yet, I invited Meiko to take a shower in the house. She returned wearing a white terrycloth robe that looked much like a kimono in my mind. Once she was in the bathroom and we heard the water running Robbie made note of the artistic quality of the Cyathium tattoo on her thigh just visible below her robe.

"So, Robbie you like that," I asked, "girls with flower tattoos?"

"Little ones like yours sis, they are OK. Most of the multicolor 'portrait of nature' stuff that I have seen is really bad. Like a not particularly talented grade school kid drew it. But that Cyathium was really cute, tasteful, graceful."

"So, I should get one?"

"That's not what I meant, you're not a flowery girl."

"I'm more of a black skull and crossbones FTW tattoo girl?"

"No, I didn't say that either... Japanese flower on a Japanese flower, that's all..."

"Oh, so I should be jealous, is that what you are saying? You think that she's cute..."

"No..."

"She's not cute?"

"No... I mean yes, she's cute. No that's not what I was thinking... Well I mean before you said it... But you said it I..."

"You won Diana..." Christopher finally speaks just as Robbie realizing that I have successfully pulled his leg for the 417th consecutive time starts to laugh.

"You are the smart one," Robbie says.

"Just remember that."

"The sexy one too," he answers.

"You should get a 'property patch' like biker girls have," said Chris, in jest.

"Yeah, whose name?" I play along.

"Both naturally," Chris says without hesitation, "but being oldest mine comes first."

"But of course you do." I said, touching his denim covered penis briefly.

"You know she's a tattoo artist."

"You know you might have mentioned that a few times, what kind of tattoo would you like, A big red heart with 'Diana' in it." I say as the water is turned off.

I Diana am your narrator, but my friends, both of them Mave and Lydia, call me Princess Diana of Themyseira, mostly because I make them. You may have gathered by now that I love my brothers, not just in the way most sisters love their brothers. I love Chris a Robbie a bit more maturely. In more of a once the day's hard work is done their reward is a blow job and a steaming hot fuck before we all fall sleep in each-other's arms until morning type of love. It works really well for the three of us.

Mei comes from our bathroom nice and clean and elegant, wearing those adorable little Dr. Scholl's wooden sandals and a flower print dress, her black hair in a bun held together with two crossed pencils.

I quickly and softly say to my brothers, "I can't let her sleep out there with the spiders."

"We got most of them," Robbie replies.

"She gets your room tonight." I decide.

"My room."

"It leaves a buffer," Chris explains to Robbie.

"It's late we can finish the apartment tomorrow," I say loud enough for her to hear, "Meiko, you can stay in Robbie's room tonight it's the first door."

After the obligatory, I couldn't, yes you can, but I don't want to be a bother, and you aren't, back and forth Meiko walked to her car to get her suitcase.

"Having someone else in the house kind of puts a crimp in our lifestyle." Robbie says.

"Then get the apartment ready." I say to Robbie.

"And you can't complain." I say turning to Chris, who in fairness hadn't. "You guys will just have to tone it down a bit when you come tonight." I say with a wicked smile as I am certain that I am louder in the throes of passion than either of them.

The next morning after breakfast which was delayed because I had to find some old clothes to wear instead of the familiar leather apron Chris made me... Gee that's a really strange feeling cooking breakfast while being clothed. After the boys went off to school in the rust and faded blue pickup... After the polite, you don't have to, it's no problem, I don't want to impose, you aren't, back and forth Meiko and I finished cleaning out the apartment over the garage.

What I said to Meiko was true, it was a chance to make a big pile of stuff to take to the dump, the one Chris brought Brown Dog home from sixteen years ago. I helped her move her few belongings into the now substantially cleaner and substantially larger space. Those belongings which taken altogether left space in her tiny Beetle for two passengers. As we did she explained the Japanese philosophy that says a person does not own inanimate objects. But rather inanimate objects by placing previously unknown demands upon you... Own you.

I shared with her the American philosophy that we were trying really hard not to adhere to. That when one borrows from the bank, it owns you and all the inanimate objects that you think that you own. We laughed realizing if the two philosophies were not siblings they were first cousins.

From her '65 Beetle we carried two beautiful wooden boxes containing her traditional Japanese tattoo needles and her inks. Her creations were made using a manual needle not a machine. Two other less elaborate boxes contained a small autoclave and her piercing supplies. The suitcase from yesterday, a backpack and a bedroll completed her meager belongings.

I told her I got my 'Gang of Four' Kinji from James at Stanley's. She knew Stanley well, but had never worked for him, his clientele being mostly students at Texas Tech. She told me how Japanese Kinji evolved from Chinese Kinji and explained the differences between them. I lifted the back of my sweatshirt to show her.

"All four of us got the same one 'go fast,'" I said.

"Uh... You do know it says 'fart' not 'fast' don't you?"

"What, really?"

"Maybe, I'm half Japanese, I can't read Chinese."

OK, that was funny, and we both laughed. Since the water was a very pretty shade of red and there was at present no shower curtain, I again offered her a shower in the house. I guess we were getting to be friends because this time she accepted without any back and forth.

Since she had not known James, I asked her if she knew Bobbi, who had done my nipples. An odd look came over her when I said "Bobbi."

"Did I say something wrong?" I asked.

"No. How well do you know Bobbi?"

"I don't really, she just pierced my nips, and the those of my teammates."

"Teammates?"

"Yeah, four of us got our nipples pierced before the 'Bangin' Bertha Invitational' a big track meet at Tech."

"Four high school girls, oh I can just see Bobbi loving that. So, both nips?" She asked.

"And a Christina later for graduation."

"No! Really."

"Yes, wanna see."

I'm not sure why I asked her that. Maybe it was because all four of us Darcy, Mave, Lydia and I got our nips done, and agreed to get Christinas together, but Lydia and Mave chickened out. Worse Darcy got a partial scholarship to New Mexico and just left without even saying goodbye to me, I thought we were closer than that. Unless I was mistaken my new friend had her nips done, I could see the outline of rather large balls on rings contrasting nicely with and accenting her rather small but very perky breasts.

"Come on, I'll show you mine if you show me yours," I said.

"What?"

"I like to wear studs so they can get pushed back and forth, oh God that feels nice, but Mave and Lydia have captive ball rings on theirs, like yours."

"Oh."

"What's wrong."

"Nothing. I just never thought I'd find a 'dorph junkie' in 'little 'ole Philadelphia.'"

"Why not, like you saw last night we have indoor plumbing and running water nowadays too."

"I didn't mean..."

"You know I'm just shitting you, Come on you gotta get undressed to take a shower anyway," I said.

"Just a warning, I'm kinda out there."

"Like."

"I am a pain pig."

While somewhat self-explanatory it was the first time that I had ever heard the term used. Pain releases endorphins, all the girls, at least all the serious ones on the track and cross-country teams were 'dorph junkies.'

"That's cool pain is my friend."

"Pain owns me," she replied removing her sweatshirt.

I am not easily impressed or shocked, but I was both. What I thought to be large captive balls on nipple rings were two sterling silver nail heads performing the same duty on fairly large gauge rings through her nipples. Those rings... Those nails were a part of the largest and most artistically beautiful and just simply most magnificent tattoo that I had ever seen.

They seemingly held the back of Our Savior's hands to Meiko's delicate breasts, and the cross tattooed thereon. Jesus' head was slumped, his Crown of Thorns on her collarbone with the vertical post of The Cross ending just below her neck. Nearly asphyxiated he hung from his arms in most realistic detail. Muscles, sweat, blood, tears, you could absolutely feel his pain looking at his broken body.

A simple cloth was wrapped around his waist and modestly draped in front on her abdomen ending just below her belly button. His knees bent, his muscular legs spent, knees together to her left side, his feet tattooed on her labium held together and to the cross tattooed on her lower body by a third sterling silver nail head on a substantial ring I would later learn to be called a 'Triangle.' Two smaller gauge but equal diameter captive ball rings held her outer labia together through four pierced holes.

"Wow!" I was almost speechless.

"It took my Master two years to complete it."

"Yes... I... Can see how it would have. Wow."

I thought "well I really should have gone first," my tiny Kinji took about 15 minutes.

She told me how it was a tribute to her late father, a surgeon originally from Lubbock who met her mother in Japan when he was assigned to 'Tokyo General' the Army's major medical center during the Korean War. It had been the second marriage for both of them, and both had suffered greatly beforehand. Her father's first marriage disintegrated when his son was killed at Kasserine Pass in Tunisia, and his distraught wife eventually took her own life while he was serving in Britain.

Her mother had lost her husband to a torpedo, and both of her parents and a daughter to bombs during the war. She had a half brother somewhere whom she had never met, a half-brother who disowned his own mother for seeking answers, for not being consumed with hatred and for converting to Christianity after hearing Commander Fuchida, the Pearl Harbor flight leader turned missionary, speak.

Meiko's parents met in a church in Tokyo, and her father brought her mother back to Texas with him after the war. She was their miracle baby, born of two people statistically unlikely to conceive a child. Two people who sadly she no longer had with her. The church they belonged to had been her second home growing up.

In a strange way the exquisite pain of having the dying Christ tattooed on her torso drove the bad pain of her father and then her heartbroken mother dying in front of her... It didn't drive it away... Nothing could. But it drove it far enough to one side that she could function day to day.

Her tattoo artist became her lover and then her master, teaching her how to use pain, serious pain to deal with serious trauma and to overcome it. He taught Meiko her trade and her obsession before abandoning her and moving on to another blank canvas.

Meiko had several other smaller but no less artistic pieces, on her leg, shoulder blade and in the small of her back about where I have my Kinji.

We donned our robes and went into the house to take our decadently warm showers, we dried and wearing just the towels we dried off with sat in our kitchen having a cup of coffee before boys got home, before it was time to fix dinner. Chris and Robbie were very busy since we bought the old Henderson property down the road.

***

Chris and Robbie got the apartment over the garage livable and Meiko moved into her new home. We became close as I often invited her over ostensibly for coffee but really it was just nice having another girl to talk to.

"The other day I noticed that the rings in your coochie were closed, how does that work," I asked my new friend over a hot cup of Columbian.

"It's called an infibulation, my outer lips are held together with those captive ball rings."

"How do you touch yourself, how can anyone..."

"I don't, I deny myself pleasure..."

"Why, don't you enjoy a touch..."

"Oh yes, I long for it."

"So?"

"Right now I am just really missing my Master. When we were together, he would remove the balls to fuck me. Sometimes just to come himself before relocking me leaving me frustrated, but that was a little frustration. Right now I am afraid I will never feel happy again. Other times he would disconnect them and reconnect them with a chain going across my backside splaying me for all to enjoy. For him I was always locked, shut tight or wide open."

"Wow, that's pretty fucking hot."

"Yeah, it was," she said walking to the bedroom and returning with a smooth stone phallus and a small box. "This is my 'stone husband' Master said it was an old Native American custom to prepare maidens for their first encounter with their real husbands by penetrating them with a stone penis and then tying it into their person."

"Wow, no shit..."

"I don't really know. It's what he said, but to be fair he never lied to me. He never said we were to be forever, that is absolutely what I wanted, and I deceived myself into believing that if I was his perfect one. That it would be forever, I was just such a damned fool."

"No, not a fool."

"A fool..."

"A soul in pain," I said looking into her eyes, her soul.

"These are stone balls," she said opening the box and changing the subject, "they are smooth and heavy and they move around in your vagina as you move, they feel really nice. They can make you come from just doing what you normally do."

"Meiko, why don't you just open the rings?"

"Huh?"

"The rings sealing your pussy, are they forever?"

"I don't know, right now I just want Master's penis inside me, I wouldn't even have to come, I just want him."

"Really, I mean what is the point if you don't get off."

"Oh, there is some really heavy shit going down in the scene."

"Like..."

"I don't know..."

"You don't know what heavy shit is going down?"

"No, I don't know if I should say, I don't want to scare you,"

"You won't."

"I might, you know how I am closed off down below."

"Yes, God, I just couldn't live without having my pussy touched."

"Well some do far more than me, they make it permanent."

"Permanent?"

"As in cut away the structures under the lock..."

"Oh my God! Why, how, nevermind, oww!"

"The ultimate submission, in theory its appealing."

"I could never. How could anyone?"

"I don't know, I couldn't but it's fucking hot," Meiko said.

"I couldn't I need it, that feeling regularly."

"Sure you could, you did before you had sex for the first time. Girls are tougher than boys, we can take it. I'm not saying that you should, just that you could."

"OK perhaps in theory. But it was easier before I knew what sex actually was, what it could be to feel that intensity from someone else. Another person who loves you and wants you to feel that wonderful feeling. Sure, I did without it before but there is no way I could do without it now."

"But you don't have... I mean it's not like I watch you, but you live right there across the driveway... Oh..."

"I'm sorry Meiko, I said too much."

"No, it's ok... Christopher?"

I nodded meekly. I mean it's not that I am ashamed, far from it. But neither is it the sort of thing I really wanted getting around town. Not that I thought Meiko was going to call the National Enquirer's editorial offices. "I sorta belong to my brothers."

"That's actually kinda cool."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I wish I had a brother."

"Oh," I thought about how lonely Meiko must feel with no family at all.

"When I belonged to Master, I always felt warm and tingly, like I belonged somewhere in this world. Now I just don't know... Where I belong... If I belong."

"Would you like a sister?"

"What?"

"I don't have a sister, I always thought it would be pretty cool to have one."

"Well..."

"We could do girl things together..."

"Like?"

"Talk about make-up, shoes, boys, penises stone or otherwise..."

Meiko gave out a little chuckle before smiling. "That would be fun."

"We could go shopping for dresses, purses, nipple rings..."

"Definitely, but why? You don't like yours."

"No, I absolutely love them, maybe I should get two more and some down below like you."

"Really? Shit, you so totally are a 'dorph junkie.'"

"Guilty as charged, sis."

"Oh my, that really felt fuckin' nice... Sis."

"Sis."

"Sis."

"And with those rings a nice big 'Property Patch' on my twat."

****

Lisa Ann