Phileas Fogg - A Memoir Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was struck by the uniqueness of having the two sisters spend with the one prick; and promptly pulled away from Annabelle Lee's love sheath and fell upon Katherine Ann plunging my love stick far into her well lubricated loins. After some twenty or so thrusts, I abandoned her and jumped the sister. I carried on like this for as long as and probably longer than normal. But on the face of what we were doing, I am hard pressed to call it normal. At any rate, it was Katherine Ann upon whom I spewed my sperm. Not in her, mind you but on her. All three of us fixated on the white line of rope cannonading from my prick across her belly. The second wad was intercepted by the palm of Annabelle Lee's hand. The last spend landed by chance on Katherine Ann's meaty thigh. I was truly spent and collapsed between the two sisters.

When I opened my eyes, Annabelle Lee was showing Katherine Ann her gooey palm and they were both giggling over a thin strand of my come bridged between Annabelle Lee's thumb and trigger finger as she opened and closed them stretching it out, waiting to see if it would part.

Katherine Ann lost little time in sticking her own fingers into the mess on her belly.

"Oh," she cackled, "tis sticky, eh?"

At almost the same moment, both girls tasted my spunk.

"Not bad," offered Annabelle Lee.

"Tis a bit salty, but other than that has little in the way of taste," Katherine Ann said by way of reply.

"Can we do it again?" asked Katherine Ann.

"Not for a while yet," her sister answered and gave me a lewd smile.

"How long might that be? Mother's gunna be home before to long yer know." Katherine Ann said somewhat wistfully.

"You might help Mr. Fogg out, dearie."

"Oh," said Katherine Ann, "and how might I help Mr. Fogg. I'd do about anything for this dear gentleman."

"Don't scoff at me sister dear, but do ye recall how Mr. Fogg put his mouth to our cunt's?"

"Oh, Lord in heaven, I certainly do."

"We . . . I mean you could do the same to him."

"Get away, Annabelle Lee! He's no cunt to munch on!" She said indignantly.

"Aye, you're right, he's no cunt. But he's a prick, don't he?"

I began to harden at that as well as laugh, for in truth, Annabelle Lee was setting her sister up to do something she obviously wanted to try herself, but did not want to be the first of the two to do so.

"Okay, but don't be laughing at me if I don't do it right," she said, turning around to face me.

Katherine Ann," said I, "it may not matter all that much, but you might want to know that I'd never gamahuched a woman before either."

"Hear what he said?" Katherine Ann clucked happily. "He called us women! Now just yesterday I was a wee lass, now me cunt's been sliced, and I've been . . . what did you call it?"

"I gamahuched the two of you," I said. "I munched away at your rugs. Although it's safe to say you don't have much of a carpet there yet. In fact, I don't believe I've any of your hairs in my teeth."

They thought that uproariously witty, and laughed even harder when I added, "But I'm still spitting out hair from Annabelle Lee's cunt!"

Katherine Ann, after recovering from her fit of laughing, knelt between my legs and took my prick in both hands, then looked to me for guidance.

I'd never had a woman suck me before and was actually at a loss in instructing Katherine Ann on how to go about it. "It's mostly instinctive, Katherine Ann. Give it a squeeze and then a lick and see what happens."

When her tongue rasped along the underside of my cock it was as if I'd landed in some foreign land. Extraordinary it was. The pleasure my nervous system derived of it is hard to explain. No I cannot explain it. Except to say if you per chance have undergone a choice sucking and only if you've done so can you fully appreciate the full joy that goes with it. Now, for the first time I came to fully grasp what the girls had enjoyed as I munched away at them.

And Katherine Ann's mouth learned quickly how to bring even more pleasure to me, for she took to fondling my testicles so that I was compelled to tell her she had a heavenly touch.

"I can feel your heart beating right through the shaft," she yelped happily, turning her neck from my face to her sister's.

"This is wonderful, Katherine Ann, would you care to try something else?'

She gave me a look that seemed to say, what will you have me licking next?

"Open your mouth and suck on it. Go up and down take as much into your mouth as you're comfortable with. Oh, move your hand as well. You know, up and down. It's as if you were masturbating me."

Katherine Ann complied with my learned instructions and had her teacher screaming in pain an instant later. For I'd forgotten – if indeed I'd ever even thought of it – to tell her to mind her teeth as a man's prick though hard as steel, is very, very tender when the woman's teeth come into play.

Both girls were all over me instantly, clucking away and pecking at each other like hens in the coop until I assured them I was all right, that Katherine Ann's teeth had given me a bit of trouble for a moment; that when she resumed and I wanted her to do so, that she take special care so as not to bring her teeth into direct contact with my prick.

"Yes, yes, I understand,' she said and would have apologized a thousand or more times had I not intervened and asked that she get on with it.

Once again my mighty prick soared over her tongue wending its way to the back of her mouth. I had no idea how much of me she could accept without choking and thought, correctly so, that she would no doubt know that answer before I.

Katherine Ann removed me from her mouth that I might reassure her she was doing it right.

"It's wonderful. How does it feel to you? Am I choking you?"

"No, Mr. Fogg, not at all. I should think I remove you a bit before I let you choke me," she said looking up at me. I found her innocent look extremely arousing and knew with just a few more sucks that I'd be finished for a good while.

I was about to take her head in my hands when Annabelle Lee interrupted us.

"Hear now, Katherine Ann, he don't work like we do. So leave off him and let me try."

With her mouth forming a pout as my prick popped from between her lips, Katherine Ann began to cry and asked why she was being punished.

"You're not being punished," Annabelle Lee told her as gently as possible.

"Like I said, men are different than women that way. He managed to make us both spend, but he can only spend the one time. I'm wanting to share the suck with you. Do ye understand me now? I'm not punishing you, but only want to share in your pleasuring of the man."

A look of understanding flashed across Katherine Ann's face, followed by a beatific smile of love for her sister. Katherine Ann held my rod in her hand and tendered it to her sister's mouth.

Having had an opportunity to watch and learn from her sister's mistakes, Annabelle Lee gobbled me into her moth and sucked away. I took a moment and carefully placed my hands on top of her head, instinctively guiding her in her sucking.

"Ummm," she sighed, loudly enough for Katherine Ann and me to realize she was thoroughly enjoying herself.

"That's lovely," I crooned and she responded by sucking harder and faster, emitting little grunting noises each time my prick touched the very back of her throat. I looked down and was astounded by the expression on her face. How could she be enjoying this I wondered? For while I had not truly enjoyed the gamahuching save the fact that it presented the ladies in a different light than fucking might have, I had derived pleasure from bringing them pleasure.

"OH!" I gasped, "Here, I'm here . . . spending!"

I'm afraid that Annabelle Lee was so consumed by the naughty desire to suck me off that she did not hear me calling out. I share some of the blame for what followed as well, for if I had been clear-headed I would have pulled out straightaway as I released my seed.

But I did not do so. Annabelle Lee's eyes met mine as the moment of truth arrived. From what I've learned over time about the art of cock-sucking as it were, the woman, or man for that matter, senses the phallus swelling up a split second before the phallus discharges it load. I suspect that Annabelle Lee realized what was about to happen, for she nodded to me and having finished doing so found me exploding over her tongue and down her throat. She tried to swallow, managed in fact to get a great deal of it safely down her gullet before the choking started.

With the sound of the first gagging noise I pulled away from her and held her head with both hands. It did little good for she was ill of the spunk, choking and choking, face red as a beet and I stood there helpless. Not taking any action – dolt-like, until Katherine Ann pounced upon her sister's back and began pounding away on it. Somehow the younger girl saved her sister from choking to death on my spunk; earning my eternal gratitude in the process. In a later year, I would have another chance to save a choking personage and did so, calmly and forcefully. So quickly did I react that time, those present all swore I was a doctor of renown. I was unable to regale them with Katherine Ann's heroics, however, as I still to this day cannot figure out how to tell the story without repelling all those listening to me.

In a minute or two, Annabelle Lee was herself again, as both girls described various feelings they'd had as they each sucked my cock. That they liked it there was no doubt. For they both expressed a strong desire to "do it again." It was Katherine Ann, the younger of the two who pinpointed the problem.

"If we suck him off, he won't be able to fuck us properly, will he?"

To which I responded, "Ladies, I am usually good for three, perhaps four spends in a day. A day, however, is of 24 hours duration and not 3 as we usually find ourselves with to . . . play."

They were both pouting, with Katherine Ann on the verge of tears.

"Now I can think of two possibilities, neither of which, I'm afraid is not going to satisfy your lusty desire for my prick."

"Tell us!" Shouted Annabelle Lee.

"Very well then, one possibility is for me to meet with one of you and one only on a given day, with the other having a go with me the following day, or if not the next day, then the next fuck will be hers and hers alone."

"Oh." Katherine Ann sighed, not at all pleased.

"And the other possibility, Mr. Fogg, what of it?" Annabelle Lee asked with apparent concern.

"That would have me with the both of you. Mind you after another day or so like today I shan't be able to spend nearly as quickly. My prick won't rise to the occasion as it were. Do you understand?"

They nodded that they did understand, but also that they did not want to accept that.

"Think of another possibility Mr. Fogg," said Katherine Ann. "You're a fine gentleman and all, surely you . . ." She paused searching for the right word, or words. "Surely you can ask the other gentlemen at university . . . bright minds all. They may have an answer."

Annabelle Lee also thought this a good idea. But to my way of thinking I'd be inviting others to share in my good fortune in fucking these delightful girls. With my luck the girls would fancy them over me and I'd be out in the cold in no time.

"I don't think that a good idea," I said.

Annabelle Lee, who no doubt already envisioned two cocks in her at the same time, blurted out, "But why?"

I mulled over my answer for a minute. The more I thought about it, the more I saw certain possibilities. I used some misdirection to buy myself more time.

"I don't mean to insult the two of you, but . . ."

"We won't be insulted, Mr. Fogg. Ask away." Katherine Ann said, hugging her breasts.

"Well, I've heard of this, but never actually seen it, mind you," I said.

"Tell us, tell us!" Katherine Ann shouted, jumping up and down. Annabelle Lee's eyes were shining with the hope that I'd uncovered the answer to the problem. I felt a cad. Indeed I was a cad, manipulating these poor girls so.

"How shall I put this? For it is a very delicate matter. I do fear that I shall so offend you that I hesitate to utter another word."

They were at my feet, the two of them kneeling, begging and pleading with me to tell them.

I could clearly see that they would be receptive to the idea and so I put it to them.

"I know this will be repugnant to you, however it is only a suggestion and mind you I'm not advocating you do it, but merely suggest it as . . . an interlude between our fucking one another."

"Please, Mr. Fogg. Tell us!" They cried.

"All right, here then is what I envision, and mind you it's just hypothetical, understand?"

"What? I don't understand the word . . . hyper . . .?"

"Hypothetical. It means an example, a for instance, is that better?"

They waited, fidgeting some, but said nothing.

"Very well, let us say that I arrive from university, your mother is out for some 3 to 4 hours, leaving the three of us alone. I take Annabelle Lee to bed and give her a royal fuck. Katherine Ann can watch or not. It doesn't matter. When I'm finished we three can get in some hugging and kissing and while we wait for my prick to revive, you two could gamahuch each other while I watch. And then . . ."

"Mr. Fogg, what you suggest is unnatural!" Annabelle Lee squawked.

"Is it really?" Katherine Ann inquired, I believe she was shocked, but she also appeared to be interested.

"Mind you, it was only a suggestion, I warned you of that."

"I did, however," I ventured on with my powers of persuasion, "notice that when I did each of you that you really relished a good tonguing down there."

"Tis true!" Katherine Ann said. "I loved it!"

"Well so did I," said Annabelle Lee, "but doing it with a woman . . . its unnatural!"

"It is that," said I, "but tis pleasurable nonetheless."

"I'm repelled by the very thought of it," said Annabelle Lee.

"Have you taken another man's prick in your mouth, Mr. Fogg?"

"I have not. But I have heard of gentlemen who have done so."

"Really? Is it commonplace then?" Katherine Ann said.

"No it is not commonplace. As your sister said earlier, it's unnatural, and so those who do it hide the fact from others lest they be severely criticized."

Time passed as the girls thought it over.

"I'm willing to try," said Katherine Ann.

"You would?" Said Annabelle Lee, somewhat taken aback by the effrontery of her younger sisters willingness to try what was almost certainly a perverted act.

"But Katherine Ann, tis a perversion!" she protested.

I interrupted the girls for I had gained an edge I did not want to lose and wanting to steer them in the right direction, said, "Ladies, may I suggest you think about it. Don't make any decision right now. Give me your answer tomorrow. I too shall not sleep this night trying to think of an alternative to this. For as I said I knew it would not sit well with you. I don't want to terminate our fun."

This last I threw in as a mild threat to remind them our love making could come to an abrupt halt, especially if the mother got wind of it.

Then looking at my watch, I saw that my landlady and their mother would be home within minutes. Chiding the girls for not keeping track of the time, we quickly dressed and were sitting in the parlor having tea when Mrs. Mooring arrived.