Phileas Fogg - A Memoir Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We scampered up the steps to my home, and I threw open the door knowing my housekeeper would be retired and that this was my man servant's night off. He would undoubtedly be home with his wife.

I took Dolly into the den, poked at the fire although the housekeeper had left it in good repair. When it had roared back to life, I turned to Dolly and said, "Dolly, why not get comfortable and remove those clothes. We can frolic about in here a bit before retiring to my boudoir.

"Are yer gonna show me your real poker then?" said she, demonstrating some of her coarse wit. I would discover that she was fond of all things bawdy, including her wit. But she was already pulling off her gown, and as I took my prick from out my trousers to show her my manhood, she licked her lips and smiled, then continued until she had stripped herself to her chemise. Then Dolly sat down in a chair to wait for me. I stepped out of my trousers, almost tore off my shirt and quickly removed my shoes and stockings, followed by peeling away my long underwear.

Her figure was magnificent, so beautiful in form, so smooth in skin. I stared at her until she became a little uncomfortable.

"Ah," said she reflectively, placing an arm over the top of the chair. "You don't like me; I'll just take a cab back to the Casino."

"They're closed," said I."

"No matter, someone will turn up on the way. They always do, yer know."

"What on earth makes you think I want you to leave?"

"Yer lookin' at me the way yer are," said Dolly.

"I apologize. I was merely feasting my eyes on your breasts they're so full and firm. I moved closer to her and suddenly her small pink nipples started to stiffen.

Dolly followed my gaze and said, "So . . . you approve?"

It was then I realized Dolly had a low opinion of herself. Truly she was a gorgeous creature, red of hair, firm of bosom and as she daintily uncrossed her legs, her dense patch of flaming red pubic hair were revealed to me. I kept staring and she stood up, walked over to the fire that only served to enhance her fiery tresses --- with one leg slightly in front of the other in a model's pose, shoulders back and head up straight. I continued to stare, drinking in her beauty, amazed that I would find such a prize playing the role of a prostitute.

Dolly was becoming used to my greedy attentions, and loosened the band holding her tresses in place. She ran her fingers through her vividly red hair and shook it so that it fell down past her shoulders. Growing ever more confident, she met my eyes with her beauti¬ful green eyes. It occurred to me that we were both a tad rank from the dancing and carrying on within the Casino, and I recalled passing through several parts of the city that still reeled from the Great Stink and so I suggested that we might feel a little better if we both washed up.

She gave me a most curious look and nodded. I quickly prepared a pitcher, filled it with water and heated it over the fire. Then poured some into a basin and handed Dolly a wash cloth. As soon as Dolly finished, I picked up the cloth and washed myself.

We stood there then looking at one another, she waiting patiently for me to advance upon her. Slowly I placed my arms on her shoulders and pulled her close to me. Her nipples, stiffened beyond belief, scraped against my chest.

I heard her breathing rapidly and thought fleetingly that it had a long way to go before matching my own. Then I kissed her. In the recesses of my beleaguered mind I recalled that prostitutes did not kiss the customer and wondered about her reaction to my faux pax. Nevertheless, Dolly did not pull away, but leaned into it, returning it, her lips soft and wanton, remarkably tender.

Another surprise awaited me, for as my hands and fingers gradually explored her supple body I heard quiet murmurings of contentment issuing forth from deep inside her. Maneuvering the two of us to the over stuffed sofa, I gently lay her down on her back and knelt beside her, never taking my hands from her body, caressing her breasts and nipples; stroking her flanks; finding her arse a silken masterpiece. And all the while Dolly made the same contented sound, only it began to grow in its intensity.

After a time she shifted and bade me lay down, which I hastily did; then she straddled me and leaning forward, slowly drew her nipples across my chest until I thought I'd spend then and there.

"I do so admire a man's hairy chest," said she. "For it allows me the pleasure of doing this!" She smiled like the Mona Lisa as she continued to move her pebbled nubs over my body, pausing each time out nipples made contact. And each time I felt an electric shock from the current she was generating with her movement.

"Do you like this?" she asked, knowing full well my answer.

"Yes," I managed to say, my voice husky and dry.

"I do too, Duc . . . I mean Phileas. I really do. It's kind of little shocks every now and then ain't it?"

"That it is, Dolly, my love . . ."

I didn't finish, for Dolly kissed me ever so softly and her tongue darted out, snake-like into my open mouth, for I was drawing in a breath that her kiss prevented from occurring and suddenly I was gasping for air. As soon as I replenished my air supply I returned the kiss, probably savagely, for a moment later Dolly pulled away, breathing hard and looking at me in a strange way.

She lithely moved off of me and kneeling beside me, took my prick in hand and began to work it back and forth. "Do yer like this?" she inquired as her pace increased.

"God, yes I like it!" I replied.

"And how 'bout this, huh?" she said, taking my balls in her free hand and after appearing to weigh them, started tickling them until I found it almost unbearable. Dolly used her right hand to stroke my prick which was about as hard as it would ever get.

Another drop appeared, glistening at the slit in my cockhead. My wanton redhead caught it on a finger and daintily licked it off, making sure that I witnessed the event. She smiled warmly at me and arching her eyebrows asked if I wanted to taste myself.

Greedily I nodded my head.

12