Phileas Fogg - A Memoir Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made my decision then and there and must say I have never regretted it; not once.

"Dolly," I said gravely, and had her undivided attention.

"I want you for my mistress. Mine and mine alone. I don't mean to keep you a prisoner here, not by any means. I merely want you to be my mistress, and not share you with another gentleman. I don't mind if you go off of an evening and get fucked by someone so long as you come back here to me afterward, and of course not become a favorite of such gentlemen as you've bedded with." I paused trying to recall exactly what I'd said, but could not. "Am I speaking clearly? Did you understand my words?"

"I did, sir very much so."

"May I have your answer?"

"Right this second, sir?"

"It would please me greatly to hear your answer this very moment, yes."

"Then me answer is, yes. Yes I would be pleased to be your mistress for as long as you'll have me, sir."

"Fine," said I. "There is one thing," said I leaving it hanging in the air between us.

"What might that be, Sir?"

"You are not to call me Ducks, or Duckie."

"Right you are gov'nor. I'm gonna call yer Phileas."

12