Phileas Fogg - A Memoir Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Puzzled at this I asked, "I thought he did not share your bed these last few months?"

"In truth he has not," Abigail replied, "but when he'll look for his pleasure, no one knows. I must be presentable should that time come, and my breasts are now sore and I know that any more of you're loving will bruise them for certain."

Reluctantly, I accepted her logic. Nodding my acceptance I moved down her stomach, planting kisses everywhere as she shrieked delightedly. I raised her legs once again and beheld her coral treasure, coated already with her succulent juices. Parting her folds with my fingers, I permitted my tongue to slither between them and heard Abigail gasp.

My tongue worked its way in and then out, licking every spot and crevice it came upon and Abigail continued gasping until I coaxed her clitoris from its hiding place. With the first touch of my tongue upon it, Abigail screamed loudly and spent, sending a copious torrent of her fluid into my face and mouth.

She shuddered through that climax for several minutes and when she had calmed down again, I renewed my effort to bring her off yet again.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" She moaned.

After a time I rose my head up from between her thighs and asked if she were all right.

"I'm as fine as a woman can be thank you, Phileas, my love."

And a moment later --- "Phileas?"

"Yes?"

"I can't feel my legs."

"Perhaps you've spent too many times, my dearest." "I...I don't know. I feel most wonderful, but am concerned about not feeling..."

I drew her clit between my teeth and nipped it. "LORD GOD ALMIGHTY!" Abigail screamed and heaved her body sharply to my left.

"Swing your lovely legs for me Abigail!" I urged. She did so and both of us laughed with the relief we felt that no paralysis had set hold of her.

"Now that that's past, turn round and raise your arse for me like a good girl."

Abigail quickly shifted around for me and I gave her cunt a good lick and then set my concentration upon her delicious looking arse. I manhandled her cheeks a bit, giving them several sound smacks to invigorate them, then kissed her arse.

This apparently thrilled her no end.

"That's sooo nice. Might I ask that you repeat it?"

I kissed and then licked her arse this time allowing my tongue to circle her anus and titillate her even further. Seeing Abigail's finger drift between her legs, I decided to proceed and spat squarely upon her puckered star, hitting my target dead center.

Rubbing my prick against her cunt caused it to open sufficiently for me to sink it in and out a few times; causing Abigail to groan anxiously. Knowing I needed to act quickly and not just for Abigail's sake, but for my own as well, I took deliberate aim and placed the tip of my prick on her puckered star and pushed.

"OUCH!"

"I'm so sorry, but it won't hurt to badly, love. Please bear with me."

"The last time I had to 'bear' with things, Rhonda was born," she said and I saw an expectant grimace on her face. Abigail went on, "What about the butter?"

I spat on my prick head again and said, "There's really no need. You're wet enough; it's just that you're a little tight. Do you recall losing your virginity?"

"Of course I do," she replied indignantly.

"Did it hurt?"

"Like the dickens!"

"But soon after?"

"It was like night and day, pure bliss it was..."

And while Abigail was recalling that earlier moment of pleasure, I cupped a breast in each hand, caressing them. Moaning softly, Abigail urged me to, "Use both hands on this one and then the other!"

Following instructions, I kneaded both breasts, no longer concerned about leaving bruises on them. Alexander Baring be damned, I no longer cared. Eventually I ended up with the nipple of each breast between the thumb and forefinger of each hand. Gently pinching each nipple, I listening to Abigail's breathing grow heavier and heavier. In time, I released them and kissed the hollow of her throat then the tops of her shoulders. My thumb brushed over her outer folds and I returned to give suck to her right nipple --- lashing it with my tongue as her moans grew louder.

Abigail moved her hips revealing an anxiety to bring me to touch her even more; but I was satisfied for the moment with merely teasing her; bringing her to a level of desire she had never dreamed of. When Abigail began rubbing her wet pussy against me, it conjured thoughts so wicked I had to moan myself.

Yet she continued to moan and grind her cunt into my thigh, and then sighed. "Phileas!"

"Yes, my love?"

"It's the strangest thing..."

"What is it?" I asked suddenly alarmed. Had her legs become paralyzed again?

"It's... a feeling...a very strange feeling. Almost as if I'm spending, but that's not it. I have this warmth, you know? And it's radiating outward from my center to all the parts of my body."

Her nails dug into my chest and she intensified her grinding.

I used my whole hand to caress the lightly furred mound between her legs, causing her body to jerk as though yanked by a puppeteer's strings. My finger traced over her clitoris, visible now to the naked eye, and Abigail shuddered. That brought a smile to my lips and I quickly moved the hand to her rear and lightly circled her puckered star.

"Ohhhh, Phileas!"

We kissed, lovingly, tenderly and lingered until I knew I had to move on --- to her fragrant quim. I centered my tongue on her slit; pulled her arse cheeks tight against my face and gave her cunt a long, lascivious lick. I chewed softly on her outer folds and when satisfied they had had their turn, moved to the inner lips, the minor labia if my Latin is correct.

Abigail grabbed the nape of my neck and thrust it forward, plastering my face into her sex. My tongue licked just inside her opening; my thumb strummed her clit and she threw back her head and came.

I waited until Abigail stopped convulsing. Then took her face between my hands and kissed her with feeling. Just simple, loving kisses; not making use of my tongue until she responded feveredly and parted my lips with her tongue.

I was amazed at my control in not having fucked her all this time and wishing to prolong this love making as long as was possible, I wet my left thumb and placed it into her slit, prying it open, rubbing it up, rubbing it down, rubbing it in and out; all the while listening with unadulterated joy to her moans of stark pleasure.

Once again I held the thumb to her mouth and Abigail greedily sucked it in. A moment later, I plucked it out and returned it to her center. She hissed with pleasure and then hissing myself, I covered her mouth with my own. We moaned into one another's mouths. Our tongues dueled and when I thought the moment right, I rammed the thumb all the way into her quim!

Abigail's mouth flew open and she let out a sensual moan --- a moan quickly smothered by my mouth fastening upon hers once more as she began to hump my thumb. Our faces parted and the expression on her face told me she loved my little ploy.

"YES!" Abigail grunted, and set her cunt to squirming against the thumb; her arse also began rotating as she was no longer capable of remaining still in any body part. I pulled the thumb out and she went slack, crying out at the loss. I rolled the thumb over her clit before centering it once more and she tensed with anticipation. This time I brought two fingers into play, exploring the inner depths of her cunt as she moaned; almost purring with satisfaction. Testing her endurance, I added the thumb to my fingers and brought on a violent shudder; that might even have been a small orgasm. I worked my fingers and thumb back and forth, varying the thrusting. First slow; then when Abigail adjusted to it -- and her cunt expanded to accept my fingers -- I increased the speed causing greater agitation and turmoil then before. I continued this for some minutes and I am sure that Abigail climaxed several times during this period.

Yanking my hand out of her hole, I began to slap and rub her arse; making certain to leave large amounts of her bodily juices on her pink puckered starfish. Then with my thumb back in her cunt I sent two fingers into her arse.

Abigail grunted quietly, and then said, "DO IT!"

The fingers entered to the first knuckle. I pulled them back.

"GO ON...DO IT!"

She groaned, and pushed her arse back at my fingers. I spit directly on her arsehole and bent the fingers slightly, then moved them around and back and forth hopefully loosening her arsehole for my prick.

I kissed her lower back, licked along her spine and the distinct variety of her moans told me she loved it. I bit her left cheek, leaving a bright red impression; ran my tongue over the opposite cheek and then down through the crack of her arse. When she moaned again, I returned to sucking her cunt --- always adding my salvia and Abigail's juice's to the crack of her arse, watching the combination pool at her puckered opening, with some starting to seep into the slight opening in her arse.

Instinctively I began to smack each arse cheek --- not hard, but enough to sting and leave a red mark. This too, brought on a new series of even louder moans and I knew Abigail was deeply lost within her pleasure. Abruptly ending the smacking, I send one finger deeply into her anus and met no resistance.

I rubbed the head of my prick over her face and Abigail went to great extremes in attempting to capture it in her mouth; but I didn't allow her do so. Instead, I spit on the tip of my prick and pressed it against the pink star of her rectum.

"At last!" she gasped; and as my prick forcibly hewed its way into her for about an inch, I heard her take another, even sharper intake of air.

Abigail quickly adjusted her hips to accommodate me and helped me gain another inch. This caused her cheeks to quiver delighting me no end.

Grunting with effort, I worked my prick in; pushing and shoving --- stretching it, stretching it and then stretching it some more until I heard that distinctive 'POP' signaling that I had driven past the tight ring at her entrance.

Abigail's entire body shook. Her head thrashed one way, then another. Her moans grew louder and I stuck the edge of the pillow in her mouth to muffle them, lest someone on hearing her cries burst in and catch us rutting.

My prick slipped out of her arse and we both moaned at the sudden loss. I repositioned the head of my slickened penis; put some weight behind next thrust and after a moment the head of my dick not only popped abruptly inside, but with only one more thrust I was in to the hilt.

Abigail woofed like a dog at this, and I knew I was home free to fuck that sweet arse of hers for another hour or more if I wished. Holding herself rigidly on all fours and panting softly, she stared down between her legs watching my member sliding in and out. I placed my hands on each side of her hips and begin pistoning in and out of her, causing her to issue forth a series of muffled moans of which I understood only, "Please," and "Oh my God!"

I kept this up for as long as I could, ramming in and out, glorying in the feel of her tight anal walls grasping at me; clutching at me to no avail. It's my guess that about three minutes passed before I began to tire and ground to a halt. Then Abigail picked up the pace, moving her rump back and forth, fucking me now, fucking herself on my pole firmly lodged within her arse; milking it, squeezing it; clenching and then releasing me only to repeat the process.

I well knew we were both about to explode. Having rested for a minute, I now resumed fucking her and we formed a steady rhythm. My balls were smacking against her rump and I knew I was completely filling her. Suddenly, Abigail tore the pillow from between her teeth and gasped, "Lord, Lord! I can actually feel you growing even bigger inside me. Does that mean you're about...?"

"To spend? Oh, yes!" I groaned, and sent a torrent of ejaculate into her arse.

The combined force of Abigail's pushing and my thrusting, forced the ejaculate from her arse and all over the lower portions of our bodies. Of course we paid no heed to this at the time, for Abigail was spending and spending and spending until she flopped limply to the mattress, dead to the world.

I kissed her deeply and Abigail was half in this world and half out of it. Finally she recovered and enveloped my body with hot, wet kisses; even to the point of turning me onto my stomach so that she could lick and kiss my arse.

With great regret, I finally rose, gave her one last lingering kiss and left her to return to my own room where I finished dressing and awaited the arrival of the Baring Girls.

12