Phileas Fogg - A Memoir Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to slap her cunt with my prick.

Each time it landed softly on her outer lips she "Ohhh'd."

I recall striking her a dozen times and elicited an even dozen "Ohhh's" from her. Then holding my shaft in one hand I pushed the head into her slit which readily opened for me. Abigail eagerly watched her body slowly swallow my sexual organ, and I enjoy the feeling of her walls stretching to take my width. Her tight, wet heat enveloped me as I resumed my slow, deliberate thrusting, well aware it wouldn't be long before my beloved spent profusely once again.

As I slid in and out of her body, Abigail groaned, now it was a series of "Oooing" and "Ahhing."

"Good God, your cunt has a magnificent feel to it!" I spat out, for I was beginning to labor under the efforts of my fucking.

She moaned in response.

My cock was almost leaving her cunt with each stroke at this juncture and it was making a strange, erotic sucking sound as I left it, only to gurgle pleasantly as I reentered.

"Do you like having me inside you?"

"Oh, yes!" She said, "Can't you hear me crying out each time you leave me?"

"Yes, yes I do, strange isn't it?"

She issued a lewd laugh and said, "I want you in me more than anything in the world. I don't want you go leave. Please tell me you'll find a reason to stay, or at least visit as often as possible, so we can fuck and fuck and fuck all day and all night."

"I shall my love, I shall." I kissed her and then consummated our coupling, using swift thrusts that proved so intense that we were both climaxing in short order. I can still feel the powerful muscles of her cunt clamping down upon my prick, milking it as I had her teats minutes before. We were both moaning, as I strained to thrust harder and deeper and her husky voice urged me on while she pulled me closer to her with her arms and legs.

We finished with more of a whimper than anything else. Finally I rolled off her, since my elbows were sore from supporting my weight. She gave a little moan as my cock withdrew, followed by a gush of our juices. Abigail quickly squeezed her thighs together, trying to keep my spunk in her.

I noticed she had tears in her eyes and asked her, "What's the matter."

"I am just so happy. I've never felt like this before and I don't know how to handle it. I'm afraid this is a dream and I'll wake up and I'll be alone in my bed and I don't want that."

I pulled her to me and gently kissed her. If this is a dream, then for God's sake, don't wake up. I don't want it to end either. We cuddled for about 10 or 15 minutes, not really talking, just enjoying the afterglow and holding each other. Then she said, "I don't want to get up, but I need to go on the potty."

"Mmmm, as do I as well."

"I'm first because you left all that spunk in me."

I hopped from the bed and gallantly offered Abigail my hand which she accepted and I helped her dismount the bed.

"Thank you," said she as she bent down and pulled the chamber pot from under the bed. She promptly squatted and let fly a heady stream of piss that would have done the finest beer drinker in all of London proud.

She stood up and wiped herself with the hem of her dress.

"Your turn, Phileas," she said gaily, "I want to watch you piss, please do."

I stood three feet from the chamber pot and released a long stream of steamy piss that fell short of the pot, landing for the most part on the floor, but some did splatter and wound up on Abigail's foot. She began to hop on her other leg as I laughed uproariously at her antics.

"No fair pissing on me!" she cried out indignantly.

"I am truly sorry my love, I meant to show off and not to sprinkle you as I did."

I took her in my arms as she struggled to be released. I held her all the tighter.

"Let me go! Phileas let me go!"

"Give me a kiss first," I teased.

"Let me go first. You're spunk is running down my leg."

"Well, why didn't you say so?" I freed her and knelt down before her.

"If M'lady will allow, I'd be most pleased to lick her leg and other parts clean of the dreaded spunk."

That got me a smile, a devious smile at that. Looking directly into my eyes, Abigail put her hand between her legs and brought out two fingers soaked in our juices.

"You may start with this, it's my peace offering," she said.

I lapped it from her fingers and then drew them into my mouth and sucked happily upon them.

Half squatting, she spread her legs and dipped her fingers in the pinkness of her folds, but this time brought the fingers to her own lips rubbing the fluids over them, and then motioned me to come and kiss her.

I did, but only after spending a minute licking and then sucking each of her lips. Eventually, I groaned and reluctantly informed Abigail of my now urgent need to finish pissing.

"I'll hold it for you," she said, amused at my discomfort.

There will be piss everywhere if you do."

She moved next to me and said, "I'm serious, let me guide it."

""I'll let you hold it, but I'll do the aiming."

"But, M'lord," said she miming my earlier 'M'lady' you've already shown your aim to be off target. Would you be drenching my other foot now?"

"I was acting the fool earlier. Now take hold of it," I said and she did, but I maintained control of who was aiming it and cut loose with a sizable stream and was enjoying the entire act until Abigail applied pressure and cut me off in mid-stream as it were.

I found it painful and told her so only to have her laugh as she released the pressure. My urine began to flow again and as a joke I directed the piss onto Abigail's leg.

It took about two seconds for it to register, and then she gave a whoop and began to chase me around the room. I ran, gleefully as a ten year old until skidding in a puddle of piss that lay on the floor and falling on my arse right in the middle of my mess.

Now Abigail set to laughing at my plight.

It was my turn to chase her and I did so, this time neither of us slipped, for we deftly averted the area. I managed to catch her after a minute and lifting her high in the air, dropped her back on the bed.

It was more than the poor bed could tolerate and it collapsed, sagging downward and almost, but not quite touching the floor and all the piss puddled there.

I gave her delightful rump a hearty smack and she howled joyously.

"Stop! Stop! I'll be good!" she wailed, but I added one more just to make sure she remembered. I casually rubbed my hand over the reddened area and heard a distinct moan come from her lips.

"Want more?" I inquired.

"Yes, no! I mean I want you, not a spanking. I glanced down and saw her clit bigger than life itself and I caressed it with a fingertip.

"OH GOD!" she moaned. And I began anew on her, sliding a finger into her juicy cauldron only caused her to moan the louder. My prick had risen to it fullest once more and I debated whether to fuck her now or tease her through several orgasms first. I decided on the later.

It wasn't long before my entire hand was covered with our commingled juices.

"Abigail," I whispered in her ear after nibbling it until she moaned.

"Umm," she replied.

"Are you still sore back there?"

"Mmmm?"

"Your arse, is it still tender?"

"I can't feel a thing . . . anywhere. Do it. It is great fun, no matter the pain, do me back there. I love it there!"

I piled up a few pillows and lifted her onto them, her belly face down. I tested the bed to make sure it would hold and it seemed safe enough. God knows we had all but destroyed the bed and the flooring with all the piss.

She reached behind her and spread her ass cheeks for me, showing me the slick starfish that was her anus. And so, I began to play with her arse, wetting it with a generous portion of our combined juices and then poked my middle finger into her without her making a sound. I pressed the round head of my cock against her puckered rosette, but went no further.

"Ummm, please go slow, Phileas. I want you to fill me but not tear me apart."

She lay still and relaxed, inviting me deeper. Taking my time, I worked my cock inside her tight nether passage, pausing often to let her adjust to accommodate the thickness of my shaft. Finally I had the entire length of my pole well into her arse.

I slowly built up a rhythmic pace, thrusting slow and deep. I held her hips and drove myself into her depths. The feeling was completely different from fucking her cunt. Her pussy was slick and hot and expanded to make the necessary allowances for my prick, but her arse had a firm grip on my manhood and in this instance it was the friction of that snugness that was driving us both wild.

Abigail once again spewed filth from her mouth, urging me to come in her arse. "Wriggle that snake in me! Oh Lord! Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

At a given point I realized that Abigail had loosened up to the point of being able to push her hips back to meet my thrusts. The intensity of the friction remained but we were moving into and out of one another with relative ease. My balls slapped against her swollen labia as our bodies meshed. I had reached my limits and could hold out no longer. My balls tightened, I groaned, signaling Abigail of what was happening and sent a spray of hot, thick sperm into her arse.

Still spinning from the force of my orgasm, I ran my hands across her back and then trailed my fingertips along the base of her spine. I could feel her heartbeat through my prick, still buried in her ass. She propped herself up on one arm and looked back at me with a smile.

I pulled away from her to set her free and my shrinking member slid from her with a pop. I helped her to her feet and kissed her. Our sweaty bodies stuck together. Pushing a wet strand of hair out of her face, I tried to think of something appropriate to say.

Abigail must have been thinking the same thing because we ended up laughing at each other. After all, what do you say to someone after you've had sexual intercourse with every orifice in their body?

We dressed in silence and when finished, I took her hands in mine and kissed each of them and then I lightly brushed her lips with mine.

"I truly believe I love you Abigail."

"I love you too, Phileas. Now why don't you tell me why my husband has you staying here as his guest?"

12