Phileas Fogg - A Memoir Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I cannot do it," she complained whining.

"Try it. It is so nice to have them sucked is it not?"

"Well yes it is most pleasing, but I cannot do it."

"Will you at least try it for me?"

"All right, I will give it a try," she said and bent her head downward falling several inches short of accomplishing the act.

"Bend your knees up to your chest," I suggested and she did.

Suddenly she gasped, for her tongue had touched the left nipple accidentally.

"Oh ho!" said I, "I think you can do it. Have another go will you?"

Now Nicole seemed eager to try it again and this time she cupped her tiny breast and lifted it toward her lips and at the same time she urged her knees higher, affording me my first glimpse of her quim lips as they strained mightily against the material of her pantaloons. On the second attempt, she caught the nipple between her lips and sucked merrily upon it for a minute or so until her body tired and she released it.

"You never know unless you try," I admonished her. To which she nodded her agreement.

Sensing it was time to begin our fuck, I reached across her and lightly slapped at her hip. "Let's get these off," I said, and hooked two fingers her waistband and tugged at the pantaloons. Nicole groaned, but did not resist, instead she hastened to assist me and working together we soon had her naked from the waist down save her stockings. Her bodice remained bunched around her waist.

Deciding that I too wanted to be naked at that point, I quickly stripped out of my own clothing. Nicole watched as I finished stripping my underwear down over my ankles and off. Then we tackled her upper garments and finally stripping her to the nude I began the fuck by sucking feveredly upon her still blossoming, pear shaped nubs.

Nearly mad with my need to fuck her -- to reap her virginity, I growled, "Let's feel your cunt." She let me. "My God," I said, "how soft your cunt feels. You must let me fuck you."

Nicole was panting and gasping at my every touch, the lips of her mouth intermittently fastened firmly to mine, parting only to gasp for air as I caressed the lips of her quim down below.

Moaning incoherently, Nicole was no longer capable of remaining impassive and excitedly wrapped her legs around my thigh and began to vigorously hump my leg. Soon thereafter, Nicole for the first time grasped my fiery doodle, causing me to frig her all the harder. Her head dropped over my shoulder, and I got my fingers under her arse and lightly rubbed over her bum and slit to her clitoris which had finally come out of hiding.

With a start, she gasped softly, "Oh!"

A moment later I had my finger at her slippery entrance as she cried out, "Take me, I'm lost!" and sent the finger in to the first knuckle and no further. Nicole's only reaction was to hump my thigh even faster and to squeeze my doodle all the harder.

With my hand mashed against her, I could feel her smooth, juicy quim convulsing against my thigh as the rest of her supple body trembled on the verge of a tumultuous climax; which arrived following some additional frigging of her cunt on my part.

After Nicole had recovered somewhat, I held her tight to my chest and whispered in her ear for her to pump my prick. She gave me a wide-eyed look of wonder and silently obeyed, staring with fascination at my stiff, red tipped rod and the pendulous, firm balls attached to the base.

"Look at it," I said, for she had turned her eyes and head away. At my words she turned back at gazed at her hand and then my erection. A moment later, she gave it a good squeeze and began to jerk it up and down.

"Like this?" She inquired.

"Exactly like that," I told her and she beamed delightedly. "It's so hard... I can't really squeeze it so very much."

"You're doing splendidly, Nicole my love, splendidly. "Feel how hot it is," I murmured in her ear then kissed her softly at the nape of her neck. She shivered as I lightly brushed over her hardened nipple, eliciting a moan of high arousal from her lips.

Then in a conspirators whisper, she lewdly gasped, "You're going to spray on me, aren't you?"

"Yes," I replied, "but in you, not on you."

Then, for a brief moment I permitted my stiff prick to dance before her eyes, seeing that a form of lewdness had taken control of her body and the desire to let me have my way had taken possession of her soul, and so I began to take her.

Nicole couldn't really keep her balance and put her hands on my shoulders. Her small fingers gripped my skin as I ran my tongue around her cunt slit while her scent nearly overwhelmed me. I pulled her moistness down to meet my tongue. The taste was decidedly different from what I would have imagined; tasting sweet and smelling of a pungent perfume. I loved the smooth hardness of her clit against the tip of my tongue. She squirmed and I tried to push my tongue far up into her cunt.

I licked and lapped at her quim until Nicole spent again, then quickly laid her across my lap and allowed my hands to traverse the full globes of her bum, squeezing here, then spreading her apart, exposing her glorious cunt to my eyes.

I fingered Nicole to another quick climax and finally thought she would be able to accept my prick in her hole although I knew it would be the tightest cunt I'd ever entered.

Her breathing was coming harder. My prick rubbed softly against her wet labia, coating itself with her juices before I urged it into her. Nicole readily accepted the first inch or so, but moaned in pain when I tried to go further and I halted for the moment, pulling out and using a finger to pave the way for me. After adding a second finger and frigging her to the brink of another climax I reinserted my prick and found entering her much easier as I ruptured her maidenhead with the first thrust. Nicole proved to be every bit the virgin her father thought her to be, crying out and bleeding profusely at first, but she was grunting and fucking me back not a minute later.

"Lift your ass a little, Nicole," I murmured a few moments later, and she did as I held firmly to her hips and slowly worked my prick deeper into her tight sheath. Worming her hand down beneath herself, Nicole sent her middle finger across her clit and gasped at the sensation it wrought.

I kept making inroads with her, pressing in, pulling back, tunneling deeper and deeper, until finally I found myself buried entirely within her.

"You may not believe it, Nicole, but my prick is fully inside you." I told her.

"Oh, I know well how far in yer are," she replied. "I feel torn asunder and yet I'm experiencing the most wonderful feelings... a constant tingling that won't stop... God I don't want it to stop. And every time you move inside me I'm thrilled so much I feel faint."

"There's more," she said moments later, panting heavily. "My nipples..." she paused, gasped for air. "... my nipples have these sparks of electricity shooting from them. I know we can't, but I think it would be unbearably wonderful were we able to suckle them right now."

"We'll try it in a little while, my love, but right now I'm going to give you a royal fucking."

"It gets better?" The youthful girl said, obviously astounded by my words.

"Yes it does," I said, and pulled on a stiffened nipple just to see what its effect would be. I alternated kissing her mouth and tweaking her nipples as well as watching her face as the varied sensations coursed through her body.

Finally Nicole began to spasm violently, then moaned loudly and pitched forward against me, burying her head in my shoulder. I gently removed my hand from her small breast and held her as the after tremors hit. When Nicole opened her eyes and looked up, she had a magnificent glow to her that I have never forgotten. My finger brushed over her clitoris and she spent again, then appeared to faint.

In truth, I had never encountered anyone this quick to spend, or this often and I had yet to really fuck her. I began to worry for her well being.

I gave her two smacks on her arse to make sure she was fully conscious and then fucked her relentlessly and repeatedly for over an hour. Oh, to be sure I came several times in the process, but so aroused was I that my prick never softened and I just kept going and going, pausing along the way to recapture my breath.

Nicole was delirious when I finally finished. No matter what I did to her, she wanted more. Even though it was her first time, I had fucked her repeatedly, with little or no recovery time between taking her virginity.

I recall that Nicole, when capable of speech, rambled on about how wonderful my prick felt inside her. I had long before reached that point where my strokes were gliding smoothly and effortlessly in and out. There were several times when Nicole passed out from the pleasure of it all and I waited for her to revive. And revive she would, arching her nubile body until I thought her spine would snap before shifting her position. Even then she would writhe this way and that while I paused in my fucking to kiss and suck and lick her swollen breasts and those deliciously long, dark nipples until she was screaming from the overall intensity of it.

We changed positions frequently but the one that remains fixed in my mind all these years later had her on her hands and knees, fucking slowly, unhurriedly, rocking back and forth, with me pulling her inflamed quim up and down on my pistoning prick while she gasped that another spend was at hand. She was into frigging herself by this time and I felt my balls release their precious cargo and moved faster, until groaning loudly, I jerked myself from her cunt, causing her to moan at the sudden loss, turned her onto her back and began to masturbate to what would be the last of my cums.

Nicole expressed her great disappointment by starting to weep as I slowly stroked myself.

"We're not quite finished, Nicole, my love."

"We're not?" She sniffled and wiped a tear away from her rosy cheek

"I want to come in your mouth, or on your tits and nipples."

She looked at my cock and nodded slowly. "Very well, Phileas, then do so, I will accept whatever you do gladly."

"You please me greatly, Nicole... Nicole a woman at last."

She smiled at my remark and said, "Might I... swallow some?"

"Swallow my spunk? Yes, you can, if you like. In fact, if you don't mind, I'd rather enjoy it if you did. By the way," I grinned, "it's called sperm, spunk, seed, semen and cum as well as spunk."

I stood up and pulled her head to my crotch again and fucked her mouth slowly, head bent, watching her, rocking her head back and forth with my hands, pumping my hips. My cock was slippery and sticky with our juices and she later told me it smelled and tasted divine. I was not surprised as I had had the same reaction to her cunt and its juices.

Nicole sucked me languorously, whimpering with pleasure, jerking and pumping my cock with growing confidence. I began to erupt. Instinctively, she opened her mouth and let it spurt down her throat and then gagged, sputtered, gasped and then, as she again informed me later, her mind leaped with delight at the warm, tangy taste and smell of it, and she sucked it eagerly before, holding it her hand, directed it to splash on her breasts and face.

For the next two days we rutted like rabbits. I formally introduced Nicole to oral sex, which she promptly termed "yummies." I made a point to eat her smooth, almost bald pussy until she gushed into my mouth. Then she would suck me to orgasm. During this time, I taught her how to give great "yummies," and after completing her second "yummy" she swallowed all my spunk. This quickly became a tradition maintained with every subsequent oral encounter. We were fucking at least three times a day and would have tried more but for the fear of being caught. Then too, I still had Abigail to satisfy each evening. I was losing weight, but cared not.

12