Philip: Later that Evening

Story Info
The young slave receives some consolation.
733 words
3.82
18.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That afternoon the slave had been called to the steward's room, was informed of his various offenses against the rules of the house, told to strip, and had his wrists and ankles tied to the horse. He had then received a number – twelve or fifteen, he was too distracted to count – strokes of an instrument he particularly abominated, a sort of dog-whip that left thin raised weals and which stung like a fury. His buttocks and the very top of his thighs had been carefully attended to, and the procedure ended with several blows that crossed the stripes already created, which caused him to shriek and sob, writhing his buttocks in a vain attempt to escape the lash. Not an unusual event in his master's place of residence, but not any more palatable for occurring frequently.

He was then released and walked stiffly back to the slave quarters. His narrow buttocks bore an even pattern of raised stripes that interrupted their smooth paleness, while his small but well shaped cock, dusted with blonde hair, stood semi-erect. He was exhausted, yet oddly stimulated, by his whipping and his sexual labors earlier in the day; his mouth hurt and his small pink bud of an anus had not yet regained its tight closure, so that he almost felt the fluids his stern lover had deposited there, dribbling out. Arriving in his sleeping area, he flopped face down onto the cool linen of his bed and lay motionless.

"Did he lay it on very hard? You look pretty tender."

The speaker was Philip's age, except where Philip's straight golden hair, high cheekbones and full lips indicated an origin in the extreme North lands, the other's silky black hair, tawny skin and startling green eyes were typical of the area.

"I'll bring you a drink; there was spiced wine at supper."

His companion brought a cup and helped the semi comatose (and still nude) slave sip from it; he gently touched the other's bruised buttocks. When Philip flinched, he brought his hand quickly away.

"Ouch! Well, just try to stay off your back for the next few days."

Philip rolled slightly onto his side and his still-stiff cock popped into sight. Gently touching the shaft, the other laughed.

"So I suppose you didn't have any fun, just all the work! You wouldn't think it would be too much for the men to reach around and give you a little pleasure while you're doing everything for them."

He tightened his grip on Philip's cock, which jerked and became harder; then fell silent and began a motion of a firm downward stroke, followed by a slow, feathery upward one. Philip felt a wave of pleasure forming; the subtle stimulation, and the wine combined to dull his aches and pains, and his breath started to quicken while he slowly moved his hips in harmony with the caress.

The other leaned over and stuck his flickering wet tongue in Philip's ear; then kissed him on the mouth, pushing his tongue inside. Philip languorously opened his mouth to respond to the kiss; their tongues met and encouraged each other, each savoring the other's sweet breath, and Philip reached to grasp his bedmate's cock and slowly stimulate it. Together they kissed and caressed in unison; then the other suddenly moved his body down to take Philip's cock in his wet mouth, immediately beginning to lick, kiss and feather it with his agile tongue. Without ceasing his sucking, he turned his body so that his tunic bunched at his waist and his own cock was presented to Philip's face.

Philip promptly responded by taking the other into his own open mouth and performing a deep, steady suck. Each squirmed in pleasure at this delightful intercourse; gradually the pace quickened and they escalated their attentions to the other, cupping testicles gently and sliding fingers between their buttocks. A few more moments, and Philip's cock swelled to bursting with the consequent pleasurable sensation obliterating all other thought. With a cry he flung his head back as his cock erupted into the other's warm wet mouth; the boy swallowed every drop of the essence without hesitation. A second later Philip's partner reached his own climax, and Philip drank up his warm come equally eagerly. They fell back on the linen sheets; a few more moments, and they were both fast asleep in each other's arms.