Philippines Vacation Pt. 01

Story Info
Exotic Erotic Vacation...
2.5k words
4.29
28k
11

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsYoung
MrsYoung
46 Followers

My husband and I recently decided to take a vacation. With having been working so much and me and the kids both in school it seemed like, and rightly so, that we had not spent any really time together, quality or otherwise. I'd come across some inexpensive fares and thought it was a great time for us all to have some time off. School breaks were coming up and he had built up so much vacation time we discussed it and thought it was a good time to go back to the Philippines and reconnect. Plus there was the bonus of getting to visit family we hadn't seen in forever.

I called to make the reservation, we would be traveling in May during both of our birthdays, s and called home to tell them we were coming. The kids were excited to go, they wanted to stay with my family and spend time with their cousins and aunts and uncles. My husband and I, my husband especially, needs a bit more comfort so we found a nice condo with those things he likes, like hot water and air conditioning...lol..

Curiosity got the better of me, so I started looking around a bit more. I came across several cheap vacation packages, so we would have vacations in the vacation. We would get to do a little more than just lay around the condo. My husband objected a bit. He wanted to just lay around the condo, but eventually relented.

I found one package for a resort on one of the islands, Palawan, it is one of the tourist destinations. Just beautiful everything and resorts-a-plenty.. It sounded nice, the pictures looked great, so I went ahead and booked it. I also came across a hotel, it wasn't that far away from where the condo was so it seemed a bit too silly. But, the pictures of these beautiful rooms with these huge aquariums. My naughty sense started tingling and I thought about getting fucked in those rooms. I don't know why, but it was turning me on a lot. I grinned until my cheeks hurt.

As our travel date got closer something came up at work for my husband. We were going to have to change his reservation. He would come out a week later than us. The upside was we got to extend our stay since it was his vacation time we were using and it wouldn't start until he got there. The kids and I would go out the week before. I would get them settled and get our condo taken care of, then pick him up at the airport.

Funny story, we had tried that a few years ago, but missed each other at the airport, so he panicked and jumped in a cab armed with only the barest bit of knowledge where we were staying. He spent several hours in the back of that cab, after that long plane flight, but to the cabbies credit they found the place. If I haven't mentioned it, traffic in the Philippines can be horrible, it can take you hours to go 20 feet. I exaggerate, but not by much. We have since learned our lessons and when these situations arise are armed with all the information we need to find each other.

Travel day came. He dropped us off at the airport. We flew on a really long flight, we arrived tired, but we got there. My family picked us up at the airport and we spent the night at their house. I went and signed the papers for the condo and got settled in there. I called him and we video chatted and I walked the laptop around and showed him the condo. He threw me on the bed and had his way with me.

That week was pretty much the same. I spent time catching up with my family and the kids, reconnecting with my roots. I relaxed and decompressed getting things ready for his arrival.

The week went by quickly and the morning of his arrival I woke up early and got myself to the airport early to wait for his plane to come in. All went well. We found each other easily, preparing ahead of time made all the difference in the world. The condo wasn't too far away from the airport, so we would be home in a jiffy.

I mentioned how bad traffic can be right?

Well it was worse. He does not travel well and was sooo tired. Traffic was just locked up and moving slowly, but half an hour passed, then an hour. We were both tired of sitting in the back of that cab. Tho I have to admit it was nice. We were just sitting there, he had his arms around me and I had my head against his chest. I felt his chest move up and down and I listened to him breathe.

He squeezed me tight and I heard him start talking. He was making small talk about the week and what we were going to be doing. He squeezed me tight again and pulled me closer to him. He kept talking and I was answering him back, just passing the time. I thought.

He was stroking my upper arm at first, then down to my lower. He made his way down my side to the side curve of my ass then further down my jeans to my thigh, then back up again. He did that a couple of times and each time I felt a slightly different nuance to it. The second time, on the way back up my body he tugged at the bottom of my shirt and slid it up a bit. Then again on the way back his fingers were touching my skin. Then his fingers were under my shirt stroking my tummy.

His fingers made their way to the waist of my jeans, then again and his fingers were inside the waist of my jeans. Each time he was testing me a bit more to see how far I'd let him go. I wanted to see how far he would go. I have to say I was surprised how nimble his left hand is considering he is right handed.

Successively he unbuttoned my jeans, then unzipped them, then fingered the waistband of my panties before sliding his hand into them.

I shifted my body around to give him a bit better access. This wasn't going to be such a bad ride after all. I had my head in his lap at this point. I kept looking up at the rear-view mirror to see if the driver suspected anything. If he did he didn't let on. My husband's hand was working my pussy slowly. Stroking my clit, pulling my lips apart with his fingers, sliding down further, then back up. Oh fuck yes. I was soaked.

People in cars all around us, the cabbie about a foot in front of me. My head in my husband's lap and I could feel how hard he was against my cheek. He was stroking me faster almost daring me to make a sound and I was desperately trying not to. I started panting, I wanted his cock. I had my hand next to my cheek and started to slowly claw at his jeans. He slide two fingers inside of me and all but used them to pull me up a bit so he could get deeper inside me. I looked up and saw him grinning. Oh the cheeky bastard.

He looked down at me and smirked, I felt his fingers slide out then back in, my pussy squeezed down tight. He kissed me on the side of my head and then started finger banging the shit out of me. I put my mouth over the bulge in his jeans and panted. For the better part of the next hour he fingered the fuck out of me taking it from me over and over and over. I came and came and came and i choked back every fucking moan and every fucking scream. By the time we reached the condo my panties were soaked and the front of my jeans were soaked. I was soooo fucking weak.

When the taxi driver started talking to me I could only take a deep breath and kept my voice as steady as possible. Soooo fucking weak. As we drove up, we shifted ourselves, he pulled his fingers out of me and showed me how wet they were then discreetly licked them. He just grinned that fucking grin. We both looked down to see the front of my jeans and laughed. He slipped his sweatshirt off and over my head. His shirts are like dresses on me, so it covered up all signs of our...small talk.

We got in the elevator and made our way up. He grabbed me and kissed me reaching down and squeezing my ass. Mmmmm...if the ride and been longer I'd have pulled his cock out and sucked him until he couldn't move...lol..The elevator doors opened and we got to our condo. Unlocked the door dropped his bags and almost instantly I felt his arms around me again. He squeezed for an instant hugging me tight, then his hands went straight down to my waist. He pulled my hips back into him and I could feel how hard he still was for me. His hands shot around to the front of my jeans and had them around my ankles in a second. The next second found myself being bent over the dining room table. It wasn't a huge table just next to the wall, that, fortunately, had a large mirror mounted on it.

I watched him behind me. The feverish sound of him unbuttoning his pants, that hurried sound of the zipper, then the whoosh sound of his pants going to the floor. My pussy was still so fucking wet. His hands were on my hips one instant, then I felt him slap my ass and I squealed. He used his thumbs to pull me apart and back and then I felt it. Yesssssss, the tip of his cock was there and then FUUCCKKK YESSS he was inside me stretching me out.

His fingers dug into my hips and he stuffed his cock in me deep, making me take every fucking inch. He picked up the pace and his balls were slapping my clit. Harder and fucking harder. Deeper. I didn't have to hold back anymore and I let go. I moaned and growled and begged.

"You like that cock don't you?! Yessss..this tight fucking pussy."

"Yesss...Yess...ohhh fuck yesss...plleeeasssee"

"You need this shit don;t you you little slut. You need daddy to fuck you like this!"

"AHHHHHH!! Plleeaasseee...ohhh fucckkk pleeaaSSSEE!"

He pounded my poor little pussy harder and fucking harder and I grabbed the edges of the table bucking and grinding my hips. I watched that motherfucker work for me in the mirror. Turning bright red as his stuffed that dick into me huffing and puffing. The sounds of our animalistic profanity, the crack of my ass being slapped, and the wet sound of my pussy being pounded filled the condo. I don't know if we had neighbors, but if we did they got an earful. Fuck it they probably needed it.

I felt his dick get just that bit harder inside of me, stretching me out just a bit more. He got quiet except for the sound of his marathon breathing and I felt his fingers clamp down harder on my hips. He slammed into me a few more times.

"Yes baby that's it, give it to me, fuck me. Come on. Cum inside me! Come on motherfucker fuck that goddamn pussy. You'd better own that fucking shit!"

I came. He came. We both screamed. His cum flooded me. It was dripping down my thighs.

He collapsed on the floor with his jeans around his ankles.

I collapsed on the table unable to move.

We both just lay where we were for a moment and started giggling.

I turned my head and was able to see him laying on the floor not moving except for his chest pumping up and down trying to regain his wind. I laughed seeing his cock still standing straight up throbbing for me still wet with cum. HIs shirt was drenched in sweat.

Yesssssss, that's my baby.

My poor pussy was all stretched out. I felt the cum running down my thighs. I couldn't move off the table, only lay there still shaking. I was all sweaty, my clothes still sticking to me. I want to take as shower, but the shower was sooooo far away on the other side of the room and this table was sooo comfortable.

I was the first one able to move, slowly, but I was able to move. I shuffled the shuffle of the fresh fucked and sore to the bathroom. I passed out on the floor for a bit, but by the time I got to the bathroom, got my clothes off, and into the shower he was wobbling in behind me.

"You were just going to leave me there? I couldn't have been dead on the floor, but nooo you just left me there. See how you are!"

"You were fine. If not there's life insurance. Plus the return tickets are already paid and my name is on the credit cards."

We both laughed.

Our clothes left where they lay on the floor, we got in the shower and weakly started washing each other off. We got all soapy and stood under the hot water holding each other for a bit. It felt sooo good to be this close to each other after what seemed like so long.

Then I felt it. He was getting hard again. It was growing and pushing into my tummy. Then almost imperceptibly I felt him start pushing it forward.

I pushed him back and bit and grabbed his cock on my hand.

"Seriously?!!" I squeezed his cock in my hand and he wobbled.

"Baby I want nothing more than to screw your gorgeous brains out again in this shower, but I just got off the plane, spent 2 hours in a taxi and then spent however many hourssss fucking you just then. I need to rest and sleeeeeepppp."

"HOURS fucking me?"

"It felt like hours,plus the taxi counts as foreplay." he chuckled weakly.

I stroked his cock a few more times to make sure it was good and clean. He moaned for me.

We toweled off and stumbled into the bedroom where we proceeded to pass out for several hours.

Luckily I had stocked the place with food already so when we woke up in the middle of the night there was food for us to eat.

We ate and talked and we cuddled and we fucked some more and we passed out and ended up sleeping until noon the next day.

We didn't realize it then, but this just set the tempo for the rest of our vacation.

tbc

MrsYoung
MrsYoung
46 Followers