Phillip & Michelle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I run my tongue over my lips, wanting to taste more than just your decadent nipples.

Then the entire car shakes as I unknowingly drift towards the side of the road. The extra vibrations make you squeal. I'm just in shock and swerve the car back into the lane; thankful the road is still empty. I had been staring at you, not the road, and you have the sensibility to pull your vibe out for a second.

"Easy, partner, you okay?" You're smiling, but reassuring in your tone.

"Yeah, sorry."

"Oh my god, is that what I think it is?"

"What?" I say, looking away from the road again as you start to giggle.

You slide a hand over to my lap. I look down to see you drag your index finger in the white fluid on my waist; realizing what you were surprised about. You, on the other hand, take your lathered finger into your mouth.

"Mmm, oh my God, you did! I can't believe you came!"

"I'm so sorry, it must have happened when I slid the ca-"

"Phillip, it's okay," you say, rubbing your hand reassuringly on my thigh. "You know, I've never done that to a man before."

"It's never happened to me," I say, still blushing hot as my dick softens. I look into your eager eyes with the helpless longing of a man in my position.

"Is there...something I can do for you?" you say, twirling your soft brown hair with your dry fingers.

"You can clean me up then continue." Part of my brain is shocked that I said that at all, much less so easily. Michelle is doing one helluva job corrupting me.

Without speaking, you pluck the majority of the sticky cum off me and lick your fingers clean, adding overdramatic moans of pleasure. Maybe they weren't as played out, I realize, as you switch the vibe back on and slide it into yourself.

The unnoticed first orgasm clears my head a little, and although distracted by your pleasurings, I am better able to keep my eyes on the road. You shake a little every few seconds and I take my right hand under your breasts. Now you're the one looking at me with pathetic longing and I cup your bosom and being to massage it, pinching and stroking your nipples.

"Ungh," you moan, quaking violently in pleasure.

I can feel myself getting hard again, and I release your tits to press down your stomach, sliding my hand through your pubic hair and into your lips. Now isn't the time for teasing each other, and I aggressively begin to finger your clit. You flip the vibe on high and thrust it rapidly into your vagina.

"AAaaiiiIIhh!" You scream in a high pitch as you quickly cum. You pull the vibe out, and it drops to the floor as you push my hand into your wet pussy, pulling me across the car with it. A few desperate thrusts and you collapse.

I just slide back in my seat and lick my fingers as I ease onto the side of the road.

"We're pulling over?" you ask breathless, but excitedly. Your eyes are open again, and my throbbing cock is the first thing to catch your eye.

I slide my pants up, however, and look to your pouting face, "Unfortunately, Michelle, we're almost to San Antonio." I turn to get your clothes and my shirt out of the backseat. "Time flies where you're having fun I guess." As I return to you in the front, I lean over to give you a long, passionate kiss.

"Cheer up, we still have the rest of the weekend."

"I need a little something to hold me until the next stop. I'm feeling parched from this desert terrain," you say, sliding your arms up around my neck to pull me in for a long kiss. You brush your lips across mine and slide your tongue into my mouth. You suck on my tongue as I start to slide it out of your mouth.

I grab your lower lip between my lips and suck as I pull back until our wet lips finally part. We're both breathing a little harder.

"You sure you want to start driving again right now?" you ask huskily. I have both my hands cupped under your breasts, massaging and kneading. You look a little dazed and I am definitely feeling a little spacey.

You reach down with your right hand to rub the bulge in my pants and I moan, unconsciously squeezing your breasts. You gasp and sigh.

"Please?" you moan, biting your lip. I wish it was my lip you were biting. I slide my hands down to your hips. Should I pull you closer or push you back in your seat?

Your hand feels so good, and I so badly wish I could fuck you right now. I've just met you, and already I'm to this point. I grunt again in anguish as you stare with puppy-dog eyes. Your breasts felt so soft and supple, and your body is so warm. The windows are already fogged, no one would see us but I want to save the big displays for the hotel room. Will you have enough energy?

As I massage your hips, I start to lose concern over that issue. You more than deserve to be pleasured. With one leg stretched over to the driver's seat, and my other leg between yours, pivoted against the edge of your seat, I lean in to kiss your lips again. Sliding my tongue overtop of yours, I slide one hand to your light bush, and the other to massage your craving nipples.

A slight bit of pressure and your pussy opens for my fingers. My thumb and pinky gather and release your hair as my middle and index fingers soothe your crying clit. My kissing hasn't stopped, and although you open your mouth, I nibble your lip to keep you silent before moving to suck your neck.

As you moan in satisfaction, I slide my fingers into your cunt. The tangy odors are enough to keep my attention. Later today I'll lick you up and down, it is so hard to be slow with you as that primeval part of my brain screams for me to pleasure you.

"Aaaah," you respond as I move my mouth to cup your nipple with my tongue. Sheer mechanics stop me from becoming more connected with you. We can't go into the backseat, and I won't let us spend the night in the car. I want my hard, throbbing cock inside you. I want to lap at your cunt for hours. You'll have to be patient with this quickie. My smooth fingers search you, and rub your labia. My palm massages your clit. The tips of my fingers, you can't see them, but something is touching you in a way that's almost perfect. You almost lose consciousness, and all you can feel are explosions of pleasure from your tits and pussy.

"Aaah. Fuck meee! Oooh."

I release you. You're flushed, and your body is hot, though I'm a little surprised you haven't started to sweat yet. I spend a little time just hovering over you, watching you pant. I lick my fingers again as a personal appetizer. Your juices are delicious, but your eyes are still closed, and you're still breathing heavy.

"Micheeellle?" I sing to you.

As a second attempt to get your attention, I give you a peck on the cheek. A broad grin just sweeps across your face and you open your eyes.

"Michelle, we need to get moving. I want to stay here like this too, but we really can't sit on the side of a road forever in Texas. Are you a little better satisfied?"

Sleepily, you nod.

"Mmm," you add to the verbose description of your relaxation, as you swing your arms up and hold my back. While I continue to posture over you, and enjoy what little hug you are able to give, my thoughts are still about moving forward, after all, I haven't been satisfied yet. If anything, I've only been more teased by my devotionals to your body.

"Michelle, I'm going to get out of the car and wipe the windows down a little, you need to get dressed so we can get moving, okay?"

You give a sigh of compromise, and an "Alright" as I give you one last kiss before getting out of the car through your door, extra careful to not kick you. You are still my focus.

Like waking up on a warm spring morning, you ease your bra on, and notice your dirty battery-operated friend on the floor. You'll have to clean him up at the hotel before you use him again.

You feel really good, but we both still want more. I'm lucky I left you a little bit desirous, even if you are about to take a nap. It takes you a little while before you find your panties, unfortunately still wet not only from your lubrication, but also with my cum, since they were draped over my dick earlier.

"Fuck, I'll have to go without them. I can get a fresh pair out of my bag later," I hear you mumble, shuffling your dress on as I get back in the car.

"Michelle, you can sleep for thirty minutes if you want to," I suggest, shifting into first gear.

"Thank you, Phillip," you sincerely reply. I'm astute enough to notice two things as I ease back onto the freeway. First, you eyed me up and down before rolling over, and second, your pink lace panties are in the backseat.

12