Phil's Adventure Continues

Story Info
Phil and Nancy explore their love of panties.
3k words
4.43
54.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr Nancy Carter stood in front of the large mirror in the private washroom attached to her office. She had just finished taking a hot shower and now she was having a critical look at her naked body. Nancy knew she had the figure and looks that turned men's heads but she rarely took any notice of them. She thought about what had taken place just a short time ago in the examination room. She hadn't planned that to happen but she was happy it had. Sally Weatherman, Nancy's college room mate, set it up as a sort of blind date. If she didn't want to do anything then she could treat it as just a medical check up and leave it at that. Phil Shore would be none the wiser and there would be no awkward moments to deal with. But that's not how it had played out. She and Phil had had quite the encounter and now she was checking over naked body and Phil was some where wearing her panties.

She smiled to herself as she pictured him in her blue cum stained lace panties. His cock standing hard and ready for her personal pleasure. Nancy reached up and caressed her firm round breasts. She pinched her nipples between her thumb and fore finger which sent twinges straight to her pussy. Placing her left hand between her legs she slipped one finger into her wet cunt. She began to move her finger in small circles until her clit demanded attention. Nancy inserted a second finger into her inflamed vagina and placed her thumb directly on her throbbing clit. She continued to tease her erect nipples with her other hand, pinching one and then the other. Closing her eyes she thought about sucking Phil's cock. She wanted to take his cock deep into her throat. She pictured herself sucking on his balls and jamminq a finger into his ass.

The more she thought about Phil's cock the harder she rubbed her hungry clit. As her orgasm grew closer and closer, Phil's cock began to swell. When Nancy came, in her mind Phil was sending sguirt after squirt of cum into her mouth and over her face. Her whole body shook and she had to lean over the counter to keep from falling. Nancy lay still for quite some time. Finally she stood up and looked at herself in the mirror once more. 'My god', she thought. 'That was amasinq. I can't wait until tonight'.

She finished dressing but realised that she had no panties to wear. Nancy grinned and then she got an idea. She went out to see Alice, "I want you to cancel all my appointments for the rest of today and for tomorrow."

"Well well" said Alice. "Was he that good?", she inquiqed.

"That's none of your business", replied Nancy. But she couldn't stop smiling and she and Alice started to lauqh together. Nancy grabbed her purse and jacket and headed for the door.

"Where are you going? asked Alice

"Shopping", said Nancy and she left.

Meanwhile Phil was still trying to figure out what the hell had happened. He had started out expecting a routine physical and ended up leaving wearing Nancy's panties. He was driving along when his cell phone rang.

"Hello"

"Phil its Sally. What did the doctor have to say?"

"Its not like you to be so concerned about my health Sal, what's up?"

"Oh nothing, I was just curious that's all. So the check up went well did it?"

"Are you fishing for something Sal?"

"Alright dam it. How did you and Nancy get along?"

Phil was smiling and said "I guess we got along ok. As a matter of fact I'm seeing her tonight. Why are you so interested in how we got along? What's your involvement in all of this?"

"Nothing really. Nancy and I are old friends and I thought that you two may hit it off. So you're seeing her later on are you? A date?"

"She's invited me to her place for dinner. We will likely just take it easy."

"Nancy never invites men to her house on a first date. As for dinner she doesn't know the first thing about cooking. Are you sure she said dinner at her place?"

"Positive. Look Sal I've got to qo so I'll talk to you later." He put the cell phone down and continued driving. His mind drifted back to the examination room and Nancy's shaved pussy. His dick stiffened and strained against the lace panties he had on. Keeping one hand on the wheel he reached down and gave his cock a squeeze. As Phil drove past a large shopping mall he had an idea. He decided to do some shopping.

Phil wandered through the mall a found what he was lookinq for, a lingerie store. He entered the store and was immediately aroused by the items on display. Phil knew what he wanted to buy, but he decided to browse a little bit. He always enjoyed viewing the flimsey items on display and he liked to pick up and feel the sexy panties layed out on the tables. A cute saleslady came over and asked him if he needed any help.

"I'm looking for a matching bra and panty set", replied Phil. "I want something that is very sheer and sexy."

"I think I may have just what you're looking for over on the next wall. What size do you need?"

This caught Phil a little off guard. While he was wearing Nancy's panties, he had never stopped to see what size they were. He couldn't very well say to the saleslady 'Just a minute I'll have a look'. The saleslady seemed to understand his delimma and said "Is your wife small, medium or other?"

"Well she's about 5' 11" but she is quite slim and fit."

"Here are a few sets that she may like. This one is very sheer, almost see through." She held up a white bra and panty set for Phil to examine. The bra had lace trim around the sides and underneath the cups but the rest was almost invisible. The panty had matching lace trim from the crotch out to the sides. The front panel was sheer and Phil could see his hand through the material. They were bikini style with thin straps connecting the the front and rear fabric. Phil knew immediatly that this was exactly what he wanted. He told the lady to gift wrap it.

As he was standing at the counter he scensed someone standing behind him. Phil turned around and saw Nancy standing there. "Did you find something you like?"

"I was hoping to surprise you this evening and see if I got your size right."

Nancy leaned forward and kissed him lightly on the lips. "Why don't you help me pick out a few things and we can get an early start. We can have our own fashion show."

Phil smiled and returned the kiss. The saleslady tried not to look at the couple but she was still holding Phil's receipt. "Excuse me sir but here is your receipt."

Phil took the receipt and the package and he and Nancy went over to the display of panties. "I want to pick out three pair for you to model for me. Do you have any preferences?"

"I like thongs and bikini style and any fabric except cotton."

Nancy looked over the selection and held up a light pink thong that was trimmed in lace. "How about this one?"

"Perfect." replied Phil.

Nancy kept searching and she soon found a bikini pair that she liked. "Well that's two. I want to talk to the saleslady for a minute but I don't want you to come with me. Would you wait for me outside?"

Phil agreed and he went out and sat down on a bench. Nancy soon joined him and they made their way to the exit. Once outside they held each other in a passionate embrace and kissed as new lovers. They went to thier respective cars and drove to Nancy's home.

Nancy arrived first and hurried inside to get ready. She'd been saving an outfit for a special occasion and she wanted to greet Phil at the door dressed in the sexy three piece set. She stripped off her clothes and threw them in the hamper. She then put on the bra which only cvered the lower half of her breasts leaving the nipples exposed. As she dressed she was becoming aroused. Her nipples were hard and her pussy wet. She gave each nipple a squeese before putting on the matching thong panty. Finally she put on a sheer negligee that really didn't hide anything but added a sence of seduction. As she finished checking her makeup the doorbell rang. She walked to the door and peeked through the spy hole to make sure it was Phil. She didn't want to shock one of her neighbours.

Nancy opened the door and Phil stood there just staring at the perfect vision in front of him. He was truly mesmerised by her striking beauty. Nancy stepped to the side to let Phil enter. As soon as she closed the door they were locked in a hard and forceful kiss. Phil let his hands wander down her back and onto her firm round ass. Nancy ground her pussy into Phil's crotch and felt his hard cock through his pants. Nancy took him by the hand and led him into the bedroom.

"Are you still wearing my panties?"

"Of course I am. I've been walking around with a hardon all day just knowing that they were yours and that you put them on me."

"Undress for me, I want to see your panty covered cock."

Phil took off his shirt and socks and then he undid ths belt and fly and let his pants fall to the floor. Nancy stepped toward him and ran her hand over Phil's cock. The head of his ridgid dick was sticking out the top of the panty. Nancy knelt down and kissed the tip of his iron hard cock. She adjusted the panty so his cock was completly covered and then rubbed her face all over Phil's crotch breathing in the mix of his scent and hers. She reached up and grabbed his ass holding him tight against her face. Nancy started to tease him by gently biting on his cock through the panty. Phil placed his hands behind Nancy's head and held her close.

He knew that he was close to cumming but he wanted to wait. "Stop for a minute, I want to give you your present."

Nancy gave his cock one more lick and stood up. They held each other close and kissed passionately. They were interupted when the phone rang and Nancy relunctly went to answer it.

"Hello. Well Sally nice to hear from you but I can't talk roght now because I'm sucking Phil's dick. Call me tomorrow and I'll tell you all about it, Bye." She hung up the phone and sat on the ege of the bed. Phil picked up the gift and stepped toward her.

"I hope this fits", he said as he passed her the small box.

Nancy placed the package on the bed and stood to remove the negligee. She then un did her bra and took off the thong panty. Before she could sit down Phil dropped to his knees and placed his lips on her shaved pussy. He started with light kisses and then he ran his tongue along her wet slit. Nancy opened her legs slightly to give him better access to her pussy and Phil obliged by driving his tongue into her sopping hole. After a few minutes of oral action Nancy backed away from Phil's very active tongue.

"I have a present for you too", she said. Nancy went to her dresser, picked up the panties she had purchased and passed them to Phil.

"You saw two of them in the store but I got something special while you were outside waiting. I want you to model them for me but leave the white pair to the end."

Phil reached into the bag and pulled out the pink bikini pair. Nancy removed the panties he was wearing and placed them up to her nose to savour the smell captured in the crotch. Phil slipped his feet through the leg holes and pulled them up his passed his thighs and over his cock. He adjusted them so his balls were covered and asked Nancy what she wanted him to do.

"Turn around so I can see your behind." Phil turned so that his ass was directly in front of her face. Nancy reached between his legs and cupped his balls. With her other hand she reached around and grabed his cock. She leaned forward and started to lick his pantied ass.

Phil placed his hands over hers and began to jackoff. Nancy massaged his balls and reached through the leg hole to get at his erection. Soon she slowed her hand action and had him face her once more. "Put on the white pair", she said in a low voice. Phil took out the white panties and placed them on the bed.

"I want you to open your present first," he replied.

Nancy opened the box and took out the bra and panty set. "These are very nice and extreemly sexy. Put your panties on while I get dressed."
Phil removed the pink bikini and slipped into the white lace panty.

He didn't realise it but they were crotchless and his cock stood at attention surrounded by lace. Nancy finished putting on her panty and took hold of Phil's cock pulling him to the bed. "There's so many things I want to do but we can't do them all at once", she said. "So we're going to have to have many evenings like this."

"What do you want to do right now?", he inquired.

"I want you to fuck me. I want to feel your hard cock in my pussy. I want you to cum in side me and fill my cunt with sperm."

Phil was so turned on by Nancy's agressive tone that he pushed her onto the bed and slipped his hand between her thighs to pull the panty to one side. Nancy gripped his cock and guided it to her sweet wet opening. Phil puhsed the head of his cock into her pussy and moved it slowly back and forth.

"Push it in, fuck me hard", cried Nancy. Phil responded by driving the full 7" of his dick into her cunt. Phil quickly got into a steady rythem and Nancy bucked and moaned with pleasure. "Fuck, fuck, fuck I love your hard cock. Yes fuck me , fuck me." Nancy was out of control and she met each of Phil's thrusts with one of her own. They continued their almost animal like carnal act until finally Phil couldn't hold back any more and he came with a loud groan. Cum shot out of his cock and flooded Nancy's cunt. As the cum hit the back and sides of her inner sanctum Nancy cried out "I'm cumming!" Phil colapsed on top of her and they held each other, their sweaty bodies entwined as Nancy experienced spasm after spasam. They lay like that for sometime until Phil's cock softened and slipped out of her cum filled pussy. Neither was ready to move or speak. They clung to each other and drifted off to sleep.

Phil woke up about two hours later and his movements caused Nancy to wake as well. They were still dressed in their respective lingerie however it was covered in dry cum stains. Nancy told Phil to wait as she went into the bathroom and started the shower. When she had everything ready she called for him to have a shower. Nancy was already naked and Phil joined her in the tub. Nancy turned to face him and began to wash his chest but quickly went for his cock and balls "Do you like my shaved pussy?" she inquired.

Phil smiled and told her that a hairless pussy was the best kind of pussy.

"Well as much as you like shaved pussy I like a shaved cock. I want to shave you so I can take your smooth hairless balls in my mouth."

Phil looked directly into her eyes and simply nodded his approval. Nancy smiled and reached for her shave cream and a new razor. Phil moved to the rear of the tub and placed his left foot on the tub edge spreading his legs apart to make his cock and balls fully accessible so Nancy could shave off his pubic hair. Nancy squirted some shave cream on her hands and spread it around Phil's crotch. He was hard as a rock and she delighted in massaging his balls and stroking his cock as she readied him for shaving. Nancy began by removing the hair above Phil's cock then she tenderly focused on his balls and slowly eliminated the corse hair until his balls were as smooth as silk. She then washed him off and inspected her handiwork. Some hair remailed but the majority was gone and Phil liked what he saw. His cock look longer and the smooth feel of his balls was exciting. Nancy lathered him with fresh shave cream and set about to remove the remaining hair and stubble.

Finally she was satisfied and she throughly washed Phil's groin reaching between his legs to run her fingers along his ass and between his cheeks. She took him in her mouth to feel the smoothness of his hair free cock. Phil closed his eyes and grasped the shower rod to keep from slipping. Nancy licked his cock from top to bottom and took each of his balls into her mouth and gently rolled them around. At the same time she inserted a finger into Phil's asshole and probed for his prostrate. Phil could feel his climax building and when Nancy hit his prostrate he exploded, shooting his hot sticky cum straight down her throat. Nancy stood up and they held each other close as the hot water washed the sweat and cum from their naked bodies. Phil and Nancy were as content as they had ever been and they could hardly wait until they were refreashed and ready for another adventure.