Phil's Slavery

Story Info
Phil loses at strip poker and ends up being a slave.
1.7k words
3.99
26.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubOAP
SubOAP
2 Followers

Phil and some friends were enjoying a game of poker at their local club, Phil was doing fairly well and was winning quite a bit. After a while John asked how they could make the game more interesting, someone suggested that they set up a game of strip poker Phil and John were all for this, but the others were not that keen, saying that it was their wives would not be happy if they found out. Phil said that his wife, Jackie, wouldn't be very happy about it either, but she didn't need to know. John said his wife, Sue, would be quite happy as long as she could join in, and she would be discreet, she also had a friend, Mary, who would be willing to play.

A meeting was arranged to discuss the rules and where to play the game. At the meeting it was agreed that the games be played at Mary's house. Mary's husband, Bert, would be happy with this, although he had no wish to take part, but he would act as host and serving drinks etc. It was agreed that the rules would be that each player would be dealt a poker hand and the player with the lowest scoring hand would remove an item of clothing. The first player to have lose all his/her clothing would agree to be the slave of the ultimate winner for an agreed length of time.

A date and time was set, and the group met at Mary and Bert's House, and they prepared to play the game. Bert served the group some drinks and the game began. At first Phil seemed to be playing well, losing only his shirt whilst the girls had already lost all their clothes except for their knickers and bras, John was down to his trousers. Then Phil's luck seemed to turn, and he began to quickly lose his clothes and was now down to his trousers and shirt. Sue then lost her bra and John then lost his trousers leaving him just wearing his pants. Phil soon lost his shirt and trousers, leaving him also just wearing his pants.

Phil was now feeling a little uncomfortable as he realised that he may be the first to lose all his clothes, but he put a brave face on. The next hand was dealt, and Phil was dealt a pair of kings, 'at least I shouldn't be the lowest hand this time,' he thought. The hands were shown, Sue showed her hand first, she had two pair, John had three of a kind. All eyes were now on Mary who showed her hand of a full house. Phil had the losing hand and asked did he really have to remove his pants, to which he was told he knew the rules. Phil slowly stood up and took his pants off. The next to lose all her clothes was Sue and then John, leaving Mary the winner. Mary gleefully told Phil that he had to be her slave, Phil wasn't looking forward to this part and protested but was again reminded of the agreed rules. It was agreed that Phil would go to Mary's house the following Saturday and be her slave, doing whatever he was instructed to do.

On the Saturday, Phil arrived at Mary's house and nervously rang the doorbell, wondering what was in store for him. He hoped that Bert would not be in, but the door was opened by Bert who had a great big grin on his face. Bert guided Phil to an upstairs room and told him that Mary had given instructions that Phil should remove all his clothes and give them to Bert to look after. Phil was then to wait for Mary to give further instructions. Phil saw the bedroom curtains were open and hoped no one could see in.

Phil stood naked, doing his best to hide his humiliation, Mary came in quietly and asked why he was covering himself as she had seen many a naked man. Phil slowly removed his hands and let her see his now erect cock.

Mary slowly walked over to him and told him she was going to have a lot of fun with him. This really worried Phil as he didn't what to expect. Mary slowly undressed to her underwear, she had a beautiful slim body with firm breasts, Phil thought it wasn't going to be too bad as he ogled her bare skin. Mary asked him," Do you enjoy what you see?"

"Oh yes, you are so beautiful, Mary" Phil replied.

"You naughty boy, you must only refer to me as mistress. I'll have to punish you now" Mary said sternly

"Sorry," Phil replied, "I didn't realise, please forgive me mistress"

"I forgive you, but you must still be punished" Mary told me, as she sat on a chair.

"OK, bend over my knee slave!" Mary commanded.

Phil slowly bent over Mary's knee, realising it was futile to protest.

Mary started to caress his arse, but then spanked his arse hard. Phil yelped, more in surprise than in pain. She followed this with more spanking, this getting harder and harder until Phil's arse was really warm and red.

"Let that be a lesson to you," Mary said "If I have to punish you again, it will be much more severe. Now bend over the end of the bed so that I can take a photograph."

Phil obeyed not wishing to receive any more punishment, Mary took several photographs showing his red, sore arse.

Mary told Phil to stand up and put his hands behind his back, which he quickly did. Mary then tightly tied his hands together.

"Have you ever been subjected to CBT?" Mary asked

"What is that?" Phil nervously asked

"Cock and ball torture, do you think you will enjoy that? Mary replied

"No, I don't think I will, please don't hurt me" Phil whimpered.

"Well I am going to have some fun torturing your cock and balls. Don't forget you are my slave and must do what I tell you!" Mary laughed.

Mary spread Phil's feet apart, and tied some cord round his balls, leaving a loop at the bottom. Mary then told Phil to go downstairs and ask Bert to give him the things he was looking after. Phil obediently went and ask Bert for the things he was looking after. Bert went to the drawer and took three weight out, which he fastened to the loop below Phil's balls. Bert told Phil to return to his mistress. Phil did so, and with each step he took the weights swung causing his balls to hurt. On returning Mary asked him how he was feeling, Phil told her his balls felt very painful and asked her to remove the weights as the pain was extending to his stomach.

"Not yet" Mary replied, "I've yet to have my fun."

With that Mary started to play with cock, which caused the balls to swing and cause more pain. Phil started to cry with pain, but Mary just done it all the more, laughing at Phil's discomfort.

"OK, I' take the weights off shortly, but first I am going to photograph you" Mary said.

"Why do you need to photograph me?" Phil asked

"Oh, I have my reasons, you will find out soon enough" Mary told him, as she removed the weights and cord, giving his balls a good squeeze.

"Now, go and tell Bert that your mistress is ready for his assistance." Mary instructed

Phil obediently went and passed on the message to Bert who came with Phil back to Mary.

"OK Bert, you know what you have to do." Mary said

Bert then put his arms under Phil's arms, which were still tied behind his back, and held Phil upright. Mary then spread his ankles apart and tied a bar between them. Phil wondered what was going to happen now. He didn't have to wait long before Mary stood back and taking careful aim, kicked Phil's balls. Phil screamed in pain and would have collapsed if he hadn't been held up. Mary stood back and was about to repeat her actions.

"Please, no more Mistress. It hurts toom much" Phil pleaded

Mary ignored his pleas and delivered two further kicks. Bert then released Phil who fell to the floor. Mary took some more photographs.

As Phil looked up he saw that Bert had taken his trousers and pant off and was standing with a massive erection, he also saw that Mary was wearing a strap on.

Mary told Phil that they were going to spit roast him. Phil knew what this meant and pleaded for this not to happen. His pleas went unheeded and Phil was forced to bend over whilst Mary pushed her strap-on into his hole. Phil screamed with pain, then Bert pushed his cock into Phil's mouth and he was forced to suck it while Mary continued to fuck him. Finally, Mary removed the strap-on from Phil's arse, but he was told to continue to suck Bert's cock until Bert cum. Mary then took continuous photos until Bert's cum was dribbling from Phil's mouth.

"Swallow it slave!" Mary commanded

Phil obeyed scared of what would happen if he didn't.

"Ok, slave, bend over the chair and receive your final punishment, which will be fairly mild because you were obedient most of the time." Mary commanded

Although Phil protested he did as he was told. He bent over the chair while Mary caned his arse, after six strokes, Mary asked did Phil consider that to be sufficient. Phil said that he had had enough and pleaded to be allowed to go home. Mary said she didn't agree, and he would go home when she said so, and gave him a further eighteen strokes.

Phil stood up and asked if he could now go home, Mary told him that there was one further thing he had to do.

Phil asked, "What is that?"

"Sign this!" Mary told him

"What is it?" Phil asked

"It is a slave contract, you can read it before signing it." Mary said

Phil read the contract that said he would agree to be Mary's slave on a regular basis.

"I'm not signing that!" Phil stated.

"Very well, you leave me no choice, I will have to send the photos I took to your wife." Mary said.

"You wouldn't dare," Phil protested.

"Try me" Mary said

Realising Mary was serious Phil reluctantly signed the contract.

"That's a good boy, your next time will be in two weeks' time, when there will be an audience who may participate."

SubOAP
SubOAP
2 Followers