Phira and Asrah

Story Info
Phira needs a distraction, the Brothel will do.
2.9k words
4.33
1.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I run a D&D game and we had a "fade to black" moment. Myself and the player of Phira collaborated to write what happened behind the closed doors.

-------------

Phira waved a hand and turned invisible, leaving her party members in the Library and walking out into the brisk evening air. As she walked along the darkened streets she thought about another place that was warm, entertaining, and had plenty of wine. A destination became clear and she altered her course and began walking towards A Touch of Magic.

The walk was long but Phira was focused on the turmoil in her own heart after hearing Minharath's news. Why did everyone ditch out after a few weeks...was it her...did she cause this reaction in people? Joanna went off to study magic, Elaine got weird and walked out...not much of a loss there though, and now Minharath was going off to be with his boyfriend in some stupid romantic and useless gesture. Ristel had betrayed her...was that on her as well?

Thankfully these thoughts were cut short when she saw the door to the brothel, the promise of wine and inane chatter had her walking quickly to the door. When she opened it the familiar scents of spices, perfumes, and something else surrounded her. She walked directly towards the bar and took a seat on one of the bar stools.

"Well well, if it isn't my favorite Drow," Asrah was in their human form, an olive skinned masculine body with short jet black hair and brilliant green eyes, "you look like you need something to drink." Phira just nodded, too weary to actually speak for a few moments, but the wine would help that. She dropped 5 gold onto the counter which Asrah scooped up before placing a bottle and two glasses in front of her.

"Why two?" Was all Phira mumbled before beginning to pour herself a glass.

"Because I believe it's ever so dull to drink alone," Asrah replied before pouring themselves a glass as well.

"Didn't I pay for the whole bottle?" Phira moved her shoulder length white hair out of the way as she drained the first glass in one go.

"Yes you did, which is why it's so generous of you to share," Asrah smiled as they too drained their entire goblet in a single swig.

"Impressive," Phira said as she poured herself another mostly full glass.

"Lacking a gag reflex is quite a useful talent in my line of work," Asrah chuckled as they took the bottle from Phira and filled half their glass, "plus you look like you need a distraction."

"Like you have no idea," Phira let out a sigh, "just one thing after another this day...week...month...however long I've been up here."

"Well, as you know I am quite accomplished in providing distractions," Asrah's eyes met Phira's over their wine glasses, the green shifted into a red and their skin darkened into a dark grey with purple undertones as their form changed into that of a male Drow. It might've been the wine or maybe the desire to be around someone familiar...well familiar-ish at least.

"How much for the full distraction?" Phira asked, breaking the eye contact by taking another long sip of the wine.

"For you my dear," Asrah's voice had altered as well to have a different dialect, closer to the other Drow Phira had known in the Underdark, "it'll be five hundred gold...though since you so graciously shared the wine we can all it four ninety five."

"Wow...that's a lot," Phira said, slightly taken aback by the high price for an evening of distractions.

"I'm the very best, plus I have other skills that'll make it worth every copper," Asrah had put the wine glass down and was walking around the counter to stand by her side. Phira stiffened as they gracefully moved closer and closer until they were within arms reach. Asrah held out a hand, offering it to her. When Phira reached out and took the offered hand she was pulled up out of her seat in a smooth motion and found herself pressed against Asrah, their surprisingly strong physique becoming obvious.

"Alright..." Phira whispered slightly breathless as she stared up into those red eyes, she disengaged from the bartender and fished out the money, placing it on the table.

"Ahmeto!" Asrah called behind them, never taking their eyes off Phira. A slender Aasimar entered the room, tanned skin glowing ever so slightly. He was wearing nothing but a set of black silk harem pants with some golden bracelets and an opal studded necklace, putting his toned body on display for everyone in the room...which was just Phira and Asrah at the moment. his large rainbow eyes, bright smile, and mussed blond hair all conveying a sense of innocence that Phira knew was a playful facade.

"Yes boss?" the younger man asked, he looked over towards Phira and his smile grew wider, "hi again Phira! Are you here to partake in more than just wine this time?" Phira actually blushed at the question, but nodded nonetheless.

"I need you and Xeran to watch the bar while I entertain our esteemed guest," again Asrah didn't look away from Phira and their eyes had no hint of teasing or humor in them, only desire and kindness. Phira was taken aback by their sincerity, and the blush got just a little more intense.

"Ugh, why does Xeran need to help?" Ahmeto practically pouted, but it was endearing coming from him for some reason, "You know I can handle myself."

"Yes, I do," Asrah sighed, finally looking over at the young escort, "but Xeran knows to keep any violent individuals alive for the Witchguard whereas you tend to be more...enthusiastic about permanently disposing of the threat."

"That was two...ok three times," Ahmeto shrank down a little as he was lightly scolded, but then he straightened back up and shrugged noncommittally, "but if someone tries to kill me or my friends, I kill them first."

"That's a good policy," Phira said, nodding in agreement.

"See," Ahemto gestured towards Phira, "she gets it!"

"I'll send Xeran down," Asrah rolled their eyes before taking Phira's hand again and leading her to a large doorway with thin silk curtains hanging over it. Phira glanced back and saw Ahmeto giving her a friendly wave goodbye as he hopped up to sit on the front of the counter. With that she was gently led through the curtains and deeper into the establishment.

This section of the brothel was less lit, which made Phira feel more comfortable right away. Brightly lit rooms still gave her a slight headache, but it was nowhere near as bad as when she first came to the surface. Glancing around Phira say this section of the building was luxuriously decorated with silk and pillows and paintings of various erotic acts. Asrah led Phira past a few doors before stopping at one and knocking lightly, the door opened quickly and standing there was a massive minotaur.

"Xeran, could you keep an eye on the front with Ahmeto?" Asrah asked, "I'll be indisposed for at least a few hours." They glanced back towards Phira and winked. The minotaur, Xeran, was dressed in what could only be described as a gladiator style outfit with leather straps and what was clearly very impractical armor.

"I'll keep the kid from killing anyone," Xeran snorted as he began moving towards the common space.

"Don't call him that," Asrah sighed, "you know very well he's nineteen and he hates it when you do."

"Isn't that the point?" Xeran's deep chuckle was followed by a sound of begrudging acknowledgement as Asrah gave him a look. The minotaur said nothing else as he stepped through the silk curtains leading to the front.

"Come, this way," Asrah gently pulled Phira farther down the hall and up some stairs to a large room, it was well furnished with a queen sized bed, a large wardrobe, and a wash basin. Asrah let go of Phira's hand and gestured towards the door.

"Now what?" Phira asked as she locked the door.

"Well, I need you to answer a quick question before we get to the...distractions," Asrah said, "what sized phallus would you enjoy the most? Micro, small, average, impressive, or godly? Or would you prefer a different organ?" There was no hint of humor in the question, just curiosity and an eagerness to please.

"Phallus please...Ummmm...impressive?" Phira's statement unintentionally turned into a question as her eyes fell to the changeling's groin.

"Very well," Asrah said, and Phira watched as their pants grew tighter and tighter...and tighter. Asrah walked towards Phira and gently caressed her face, his thumb running along her bottom lip, gingerly parting her lips. Phira's breathing got quicker and her body began to feel warm, the heat seemed to be collecting between her thighs. Ristel had evoked this reaction in her before...but never this fast. This tender and caring demeanor seemed to excite her more than Ristel's eagerness and insistence. Asrah lowered their head to Phira's ear, the warm breath tickled her ear and felt oddly good.

"May I kiss you Phira?" Asrah let out the smallest whisper as his lips tentatively caressed her earlobe. Phira's breath caught in her throat and for a split second she was questioning her decision to partake in this particular offer...but Asrah cupped her cheek in their hand, their noses were almost touching with how close together they were, and Asrah gazed into her eyes with such desire and care that her anxiety seemed to wash off of her as she gazed into those red eyes.

"Yes," her breathless reply was heavy with anticipation and a hint of excitement. A small smile appeared on Asrah's face before they moved closer and closed the distance between them. The kiss was gentle and sweet, their lips dancing together gracefully.

"Should I remove your clothes?" Asrah asked between kisses, their hands gently tugging on the buckles of her studded leather armor. Phira could only nod as she intensified the kiss, pulling Asrah's lower lip between her own, biting it lightly. This elicited an excited moan from the changeling as they began unbuckling the armor and undoing ties with dextrous fingers. They began reciprocating the new intensity of the kiss by gently pressing their tongue to Phira's lips, asking for permission to enter. Phira's lips parted and she moaned as she tasted Asrah, everything about them seemed to be arousing and exciting. She reveled in the new sensations, Ristel had never been this sweet and gentle, everything with him had an intense desperation to escape from reality, but this was a celebration of the here and now.

Phira's armor fell to the ground at that point and her shirt followed quickly afterwards. Phira instinctively covered her now exposed breasts with her hands. Asrah pulled back with a small smile still playing on their lips.

"If you want to stop at any time," they said while gently removing Phira's hands from her chest, "just say...Sunbeam." Phira laughed a little at that, nodding as her shoulders relaxed and she allowed her hands to be moved to reveal her chest. Asrah reached out and caressed her breasts with both hands, their fingertips brushing lightly over her nipples which elicited a startled gasp of pleasure from the Drow woman. Asrah squeezed and massaged Phira's bosom gently for a time, teasing her nipples from time to time. Phira had moved her hands to Asrah's shoulders to help steady herself as these new sensations coursed through her body. Asrah lowered their head to her chest and began to gently lick and suck on her right nipple while subtly twisting her left with their right hand. They had their left hand on her bare lower back, pressing her close to them. Phira's head fell back and the moans of pleasure flowed from her mouth freely. With a final lick Asrah pulled away from her and led her to the bed. He guided her to the foot of the bed before kneeling before her, his hands running up and down her legs before pulling her pants to the ground.

"Beautiful," Asrah looked up at her with those intense red eyes and Phira found her legs feeling weak, but she managed to stay upright. It wasn't until Asrah's hands began to rub her inner thighs and just above her entrance that she had to sit down. Asrah moved up between her legs, still on his knees and gently pushed Phira down onto the bed and pulled her knees farther apart. As Phira stared at the ceiling, soaking in all these wonderful sensations she felt something move over her clitoris and she let out a surprised moan of ecstasy.

"What in Lolth's name ARE you doing down there?" She asked through the haze of pleasure.

"Has no one ever tasted you before?" Asrah's surprised voice floated up from between her thighs. Another long wet moment of pressure was applied to her opening and her back arched ever so slightly, pushing against this new feeling to try to get more.

"No," Phira managed to gasp. Asrah chuckled and moved what must've been his tongue over her slit again. They maneuvered their mouth in intense patterns, causing Phira to squirm and clench in delight and ecstasy.

"Well, that was foolish of whomever has seen you naked before," Asrah chastised all Phira's former lovers as another set of maneuvers almost drove Phira over the edge. Asrah pushed Phira close to climax many times before their mouth pulled away just before the point of no return and Phira let out a disappointed groan.

"Why'd you stop?" She asked as her hands relaxed their vice-like grip on the bed sheets.

"Well, I can keep going if you'd like," Asrah smiled as they stood up and pulled off their shirt, "but I thought you might enjoy this as well now that your body seems ready for the...impressive aspect of the evening." With that they pushed their pants to the floor and stood fully naked at the end of the bed. Asrah's cock was quite impressive, standing straight up at full attention with some clear fluid leaking from the tip. Their cock seemed to twitch with a heart beat of its own and Phira just stared at the glorious specimen of a Drow male before her. She sat up and moved back on the bed so she was fully on the soft mattress.

"I think I'll move on to the next activity," Phira said as she spread her legs, providing Asrah with a full view of her soaking entrance. A look of pure lust came across Asra's face, their eyes narrowed, and a grin spread across their face. They slowly crawled up the bed between Phira's slightly trembling legs. Asrah lowered their head and took one final taste of Phira's quivering slit before continuing their tongues journey up her stomach, over her breasts, and finally ending in a kiss as their twitching cock pressed gently but insistently against Phira's entrance, prodding her with small thrusts.

"Are you ready?" Asrah asked, another teasing thrust punctuating the question.

"Yes," Phira began moving her hips, rubbing the head of his phallus against her soaking slit. With that Asrah lowered themselves slowly and pressed their cock against Phira's vulva before pushing forward and slipping inside. Phira's back arched, her arms wrapped around Asrah with her fingernails digging into their skin, her legs rose up and wrapped around their waist pulling them deeper and deeper until there was no space between their pubic mounds. Both were moaning and groaning with pleasure as Asrah began to thrust into Phira, making her gasp in delight as their cock rubbed and bumped places that had never been explored before. The sounds of pleasure got louder as Asrah increased their speed and range of motion, pulling almost entirely out before sliding all the way back into Phira.

At the deepest point of the thrust Phira tightened her legs around Asrah and rolled them over so she was straddling them. Phira began moving up and down, grinding and rotating her hips as she did so. Asrah's hands reached up and began caressing Phira's breasts as they bounced with her movement. Their hands squeezed and rubbed the soft flesh as their thumbs continued to graze over her nipples, making them stand on end. Phira's head fell forward as she planted her hands on Asrah's chest, reciprocating the attention they were giving hers. Asrah's back arched with her ministrations, forcing their cock deeper into her.

Phira continued to ride Asrah's impressive member until she began to tense up and felt the orgasm building inside her. She began to move with a primal urge to reach that peak, the desperation to climax swelling and intensifying. She felt Asrah's muscles flexing as they also began to reach their peak. Asrah's hands gripped Phira's hips and began lifting her higher and bringing her down with more power. Both of them began grunting and gasping as they moved faster and faster until both reached their peaks.

With a final thrust Asrah exploded inside Phira which drove her over the edge and her muscles tightened around their member. The orgasms rocked through their bodies, seeming to freeze them both in place as their genitals spasmed and clenched around one another.

Once the waves of ecstatic pleasure subsided Phira collapsed onto Asrah's chest, both taking heavy and labored breaths. Phira rolled off Asrah and looked over at their sweaty body, enjoying the aromas of sex and perfume that permeated the room. As she began to fall asleep she felt an arm wrap around her and heard a soft sigh from Asrah.