Phoenix Rising

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She decided that he had chosen the vicious crop and bent to kiss the back of his neck.

"This is for your own good," she told him. "I expect perfect service, anticipation of my needs and all done in good grace without hesitation. Do you understand? I have so much to teach you and I will be so happy when at last you can become the perfect slave, the fuck doll that I need for my ravenous cunt."

She stepped back and placed a light blow across the base of his ass, just an opening shot over the bows. She noted that his prick stood out as it had for an hour now so she went to grip it in her hand and gave him three strokes.

"Every stroke of the cane earns you three strokes of my hand. If you come before I allow you to you will regret it."

Once more she pulled a stroke from the air and placed it just above the last one. Her hand closed on him and pulled at that huge cock thrice, firmly.

And so it went until Crystal had placed nine strokes and given him twenty seven with her hand. She went to his ear and whispered.

"Do you want to come, lover?"

He stayed stock still and made no move.

"Very good! You have learned the first lesson well. Never ask, request or even beg for release. That is under my control. I decide and I do not need or wish for your input!"

Her hand strayed between his legs and stated to wank him.

"You will come when I tell you to and no other time, If you can manage this little thing to please me then I will reward you."

All the while her hand moved up and down, bumping his balls and pulling him, stretching, gripping and controlling.

Her other hand moved over the supple and soft skin under his balls, seeking that spot where a little pressure closes all chance of ejaculation.

When she found it she pressed upward and ordered him to climax.

Henry pushed against the frame that held him at forty-five degrees and allowed himself to fall over the edge of that cliff into the unknown. It was so much better here than at the Farm where he had been sent by his new owner. The whipping had been terrible when a real infraction of the rules had been committed. The control that they had taught him allowed him to fulfil her wishes and he came in a rush.

Nothing exited the single closed eye of his prick. No drop of milky white left his body as she blocked its path.

'This was pure pleasure,' she thought as she watched his puzzled face. Even when she allowed him to climax she could ruin the orgasm and increase the level of his frustration at will.

As she found her feet she could invent a dozen new torments and find the limits of mishandling that he could cope with. Crystal would drive those limits up and up as she learned their limits.

Chapter 12.

White Room.

-------------------

The white room; a bathroom was the place where she could wash his body as well as his mind. Crystal chained his wrist rings to the steel loop on the wall and then slid it up with a touch of the remote to hang him from his wrists, just resting on the tips of his toes.

She left him there, hanging as the films started to roll.

With a clang the door closed and Henry was alone with in the shadowless room that would now claim him for hours.

Sound and light would bombard him mercilessly.

In a week or two Crystal would have the first film of Henry ready to be shown and he would have to suffer his former treatment as a pornographic overload. She would create films that hopped and skipped as they showed him being degraded until his mind was filled and overwhelmed by those thoughts.

The sound would go up and down in volume. It would not always be synchronised, the show would go on, and on, and on...

Chapter 13.

The Pleasure.

--------------------

All the while she would be in bed asleep after a long sensuous bath and a slow self pleasing as she imagined his suffering. Her hand ploughing herself with slow sensuous movements as she contemplated all that suffering that was so agreeable, so pleasing and such a release from a long days work. Then at last she would turn over and go to sleep.

Sometimes on her own bed sometimes in the green room with her helpless Henry by her side. Then when she slept she would dream and cast her arm over his bound and silent form as if he was her lover and she needed the comfort of his presence.

Her days would be spent working and improving her tennis. She would store up the stresses and trials of the days spent in the office meetings and courts of Miami and then return to vent them on that fuck doll that she kept in the cellar.

It was the love life that she had always wanted. A young man at her beck and call, ready to serve her as she willed and always available even if not always willing.

So, whilst Mrs Crystal Veryon improved her tennis, went to parties and amazed everyone with her wit and charm, the white room scratched Henrys brain. Its bent needle scored his mind like a damaged long player record until he forgot his name and past.

He just had one purpose left. One goal and one need. He had to serve his goddess of pain and pleasure.

Her pleasure.

That her pleasure might not be worth it never crossed Mrs Crystal Veryon's mind.

She was worth it!

The End.

-------------------------------------------------------

Copyright Miss Irene Clearmont 2011(Oct)