Phone Blackmail Ch. 06

Story Info
She goes to the races (part one).
2.4k words
4.57
61.8k
15

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stepped into the office that morning, my thoughts were taken up with the belief that finally my torture of being blackmailed would be ending soon. Simon and John had promised to return the evidence of my wrongdoings, and I would finally be free from their orders of humiliation. As I sat at my desk my mind wandered back to some of the events of the last week – exposing myself at the buyers' fashion show, being forced to be a naked waitress at Simon's party, letting Phil fuck me on the tennis court. Each episode brought back a mixture of memories, a sense of humiliation combined with an amazing sexual buzz. I'd been forced to unleash a side to my sexuality that I never would have believed existed. I'd discovered that I enjoyed exposing myself to others, that I became turned on knowing that strangers were watching me. I realised that I'd almost regret the blackmail ending, but at least in the future I'd be more in control of my exhibitionism.

My thoughts were disrupted by the sound of my phone ringing. It was Simon, ‘Good morning Emma, John's been telling me all about the little party at his house last night – sounds fun. I was just wondering whether you'd mind stepping into my office for a second. There's something I'd like you to do for me.' My heart raced as I walked across the busy office to his room. He greeted me at the door and gestured that I should sit down on the sofa. He took me by surprise by offering me a coffee and chatting about the new season's sales figures. I'd expected the usual terse commands, but he was more amiable today, perhaps realising that he didn't need to be so authoritative – he knew I'd comply with whatever he asked me to do. We chatted for about ten minutes before he finally changed the subject. ‘Emma, I've been very pleased with your behaviour this week. You've done everything that John and I could ask of you. I even think you've enjoyed yourself to a certain extent. Now it seems a shame that such a mutually beneficial arrangement should end, so I've got a little proposal for you.' My mind raced with conflicting thoughts as he continued with his offer, ‘We're proposing that you will receive all of the evidence of your theft today. John and I will then no longer have any hold over you, and you are free to leave the arrangement whenever you want. However, since we seem to have a good thing going together we're proposing that we'll pay you £500 for each week that you're willing to continue as our subject.'

I was taken aback by his offer – the money would certainly help pay for my own living expenses and my mother's care home fees, but I'd basically be selling my body for sex. Should I accept their proposal or walk away free from their blackmail? He sensed my hesitation and said, ‘You don't need to make your decision now – you can take some time to think about it if you want. All that John and I ask is that you tell us by the end of the day.' I thanked him for giving me the time and began to get up from the sofa. ‘Hold on a second Emma, we're not quite through yet! I've not told you about today's little game have I?'

I walked out of Simon's office five minutes later panicking about what I had to do next. He'd asked me to accompany John and himself to a hospitality day being held by one of our suppliers at a nearby race course. Normally I'd have jumped at the prospect of spending a day sipping free champagne and watching the horses. It was always nice to escape from the office and do some networking. Today's offer would have been the same, apart from Simon's order that I could only go if I took off my bra and panties. Unfortunately I was only wearing a very thin yellow summery dress with a short hemline. When I returned from the ladies' toilets five minutes later, minus my underwear, I felt very exposed – only thin cotton separating my nakedness from the outside world.

The taxi journey to the race track was fairly eventful. I was sandwiched between John and Simon as we drove through the busy roads out of town. John seemed to particularly enjoy gently pulling the hem of my dress up - each mile we travelled he would tease it a little higher until eventually my pussy was exposed. I tried to pull it down, but he stopped me – forcing me to sit on my hands instead. As the three of us stared straight ahead John pulled my legs apart a little so that he could rub between my legs. His slow, almost tender, massage of my throbbing clitoris was too much and I whispered in his ear, begging him to stop. His laugh at my request was accompanied by more frantic massage, his rough fingers rubbing hard against my clit. I squeezed my legs together as I came, almost breaking John's wrist. I tried to stifle my gasps of pleasure, trying not to attract the attention of the taxi driver. I failed though, as he spoke, ‘Is everything alright miss?' He turned to face me, watching with a smile on his face as I tried desperately to pull down my dress. His eyes stared at my exposed pussy for a second or so and I could feel my face blushing with the embarrassment of what I'd done.

John's close attention to me continued as we made our way to the hospitality box overlooking the race course. I was surprised by how forward he was being in public, his hands grasping my buttocks as we made our way through the crowds of racegoers. He kept lifting the hem of my dress, partially exposing my bottom. I knew there was no point trying to complain, he wouldn't listen and it would probably only serve to make him more eager to expose me. By the time we got to the box my embarrassment had almost disappeared, I was getting so used to being treated as his sex toy.

The hospitality box was large with a panoramic view over the rolling green of the race track. There were floor-to-ceiling glass windows at one end, and a table laid out with food and drinks on one side. Two men stood up from their seats as we entered. Simon spoke first, "Ron, Keith –hi! Glad you could make it. You know John, don't you? I'd like to introduce Emma, the young lady I've been telling you about.' My heart leapt at the thought of what he'd been telling these strangers. Both men shook my hand and looked appreciatively at my body, barely concealed behind the thin, yellow summer dress I was wearing. I could tell from their expressions that Simon had told them more than he should have done.

The first half an hour or so went without incident. The group of us sat around talking about work while we steadily made our way through a bottle of Margaux. Ron and Keith were old friends of Simon's and worked at one of our shoe suppliers. I even started to relax a little, losing my fear of what I might be ordered to do that afternoon. In a way I hoped that something would happen – so far I had enjoyed the games that Simon and John had made up for me. While we chatted I even had time to think over Simon's offer of money in exchange for being their ‘slave'. Should I take money for something that I was beginning to find pleasurable, or should I try and retain at least some dignity? I still hadn't made up my mind about what I should do.

It was five minutes before the first race when John changed the conversation away from work. ‘It's about time we made some bets on the first race. There's usually a massive queue to the bookies, so why don't we just bet between ourselves?' We all agreed to John's plan, and Simon continued,

‘Let's say a tenner per race – winner takes all.' He then turned to me, ‘However, I wouldn't want to take money from a lady, so Emma can offer something else instead!' The others laughed at Simon's suggestion, all eyes fixed firmly on my blushing face. He continued, ‘If Emma wins, then she can take the money, but if she loses she has to agree to do whatever the winner wants, at least until the next race.' I nodded in semi-reluctant assent and the five of us set about choosing our horse for the first race.


Despite being the favourite and leading for the first part of the race, my horse ‘Helios' came in a poor third, about six or seven furlongs behind John's horse. He turned to me with a wicked grin, ‘How lucky am I? I've just won £30 and I get the chance to order you around! I'm feeling a bit hungry now, would you mind taking off your dress and handing around the sandwiches?' His tone was matter of fact, and I didn't even bother to protest. I slipped the thin dress straps off my shoulders and pulled the dress down from the waist. My breasts popped out of the thin material to appreciative gasps from my audience and I then wriggled free of the dress, letting it fall around my ankles. I felt warm inside, knowing I was the centre of attention for this group of men. Ron and Keith both had their mouths open, gawping at my naked body. Until the next race, I enjoyed wandering around the hospitality box nude, offering the men sandwiches and canapés. Apart from the occasional bottom fondle or brief squeeze, the four of them remained calm and relatively inhibited in my presence. I was relieved the window of our box was not overlooked – at least my exhibitionism was confined to within the privacy of the four walls.

My resignation at not being able to pick a winner was confirmed when my horse fell at the third fence in the second race. Simon jumped for joy as his horse romped home by a short length. He accepted the congratulations of the others and then turned towards me, ‘Emma, as we're entertaining our suppliers it seems only fair that we let them sample your amazing blowjob skills. I'd like you to show Ron and Keith what you can do!' Without needing a second chance, both men kicked off their shoes and pulled down their trousers and shorts. They both looked a little silly standing in shirts and ties and naked below, but the size of their straining erections was much more serious. They stood about three feet apart facing each other and I knelt between them. I gripped Keith's throbbing cock in my left hand and took Ron's into my mouth. Both of them gasped at my touch. I slowly began to massage Keith along his long, thick shaft while licking at the tip of Ron's twitching cock. I deliberately took my time, trying to build both men up to a climax at the same time. I could sense Ron was about to come, and slowed my sucking, pulling Keith's cock towards me and putting the tips of both cocks in my wide-stretched mouth. The sensation of having two cocks in my mouth was amazing, both men struggling to hold back from ejaculating. Within seconds of each other they both came, their cum mingling together on my tongue and dripping down my chin. I struggled to swallow the combined volume of their cum, but managed eventually. Simon and John both clapped their hands at my efforts, their smiles and knowing winks making me feel even better.

We all sat down to have some food before the next race. Simon and John joined Ron and Keith in taking off their clothes, and the five of us were all naked as we sat around in the comfy armchairs. I took the time to look at their middle-aged bodies as we sat chatting. The four of them were all past their best to a certain extent, but nevertheless they all had an ease and maturity that I found exciting. I hoped that I'd lose the next race, and deliberately chose an 80-1 outsider as my horse. The race was almost over when there was a knock at the door to the box. I couldn't believe it when Simon got up and, despite being naked, went over to open it. ‘Hi Carol! Glad you could get here. We've been having fun as you can see!' It was Carol, the lady who'd enjoyed my naked tennis match so much. She seemed blasé at seeing four naked men and me sitting around in the box and took John's offer of a glass of wine without even flinching.

As I'd hoped I lost the next race and Simon won again. Within seconds of his horse passing the finishing post, Simon spoke up, ‘Emma, would you mind undressing Carol for us please?' I jumped out of my seat and walked towards her. Her lustful eyes gave me the sign that I could proceed, and I helped her out of her jacket. My fingers fumbled a little with the buttons on her blouse. My nervousness was made worse by the suggestive comments from our audience. She turned her back to me to let me unhook her bra, releasing her large, floppy breasts. Her small, pale pink nipples were already erect. Her skirt came off easily and I knelt in front of her to pull down her panties. She seemed to moan with pleasure as I revealed her thick, bushy pussy to the room.

Now John spoke up, ‘Thank you Emma, now would you mind letting Carol tie you up?' At this moment he took a napkin off the table and passed it to our new guest. Carol asked me to put my hands behind my back and expertly tied them together. John continued, ‘If you lose the next race Emma, I'm afraid we'll have to punish you a little – do you understand?' My heart sank at his words; he seemed to be hinting at something darker than anything they'd asked of me before. I started to protest, but his withering look was all that I needed to know my pleas were useless. I started to watch the next race, fearful of what would happen if I lost…