Phone Call from a Convention Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife, lover, and husband in a long limo ride home.
5.8k words
3.67
30.9k
29

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wife and lover engage during long limo ride home, with husband sharing and joining in. A good time is had by all.

This story is a continuation of the "Phone Call From a Convention" series. Readers should start at the beginning in order to understand the personalities and situations involved.

It is fiction. It is inspired by real events and real people in our past, but it is fiction. Everyone is over 18. (Hell, everyone is over 40.) Birth control is routinely in use, and there are no STDs in sight.

The events portrayed here include consensual extramarital relations and wife-sharing. If these activities upset you, click away and read something else.

*****

My wife had another trip to New York last month. I knew she was spending time with Marc there. I had some meetings nearby and at the same time, so I could not spend another wonderful day listening in, oh rats. She called me to tell me that Marc had hired a car to take her home, and would I like to come as well. Sure, lots easier than cabs and airplanes, so I was delighted to agree. She picked me up late afternoon. Serious stretch limo, not just the car service that I was expecting.

She was in her usual business attire. White silky blouse with a scarf. Lightweight suit of dark blue, jacket and straight skirt, the skirt modestly only an inch or so above her knee. Stockings, most likely pantyhose I assumed, correctly. Heels. I thought she looked stunning, and I told her so, but then I always think she looks stunning.

Marc as in the car, too. Well, that was a little awkward. He and I had never actually met before, though we had spoken briefly. And we had shared a lover. Shared my wife, intimately. Shared all of her, her body, her lips, her breasts, her hips, her thighs, her pussy, her delicious, pink, hot, slippery vagina and her insides. Shared her love. Yes, that, too.

o o o

Aside: a little background. My wife had a torrid affair with Marc for several years back before she and I married. We were living and working in different cities, one of those long distance relationships that sort of work, so she saw him during the week and saw me only on some weekends. He had her much more often than I for a couple years. The affair was very intense and very public, and almost wrecked our relationship. But eventually we moved in together and the affair ended. (And we married and it seems to be a permanent attachment.)

But then, some years later, just a few weeks ago, she was back in New York for a business convention and called him to have a drink, and maybe dinner, and maybe more. With my consent. More happened. The affair started again. Full blown. They both still have deep feelings for each other, apparently. Yes, it's "just sex," not love. But, she says, it's mind-blowing sex. Sex she wants to continue. That they both want to continue.

My wife and I had a number of MFM threesomes in the past, and I have heard about other dalliances, too, including some about her old affair with Marc. Generally not a problem. When she has sex with other men and enjoys the hell out of it, that is a good thing. I love her madly and I want her to enjoy herself. If she enjoys sex a lot, how could that be bad for me? I love to hear how much pleasure she gets out of it. I have loved watching her turn on with other men and get well laid and come screaming her lust. That excites me no end. She comes back to me and we fuck like bunnies recounting the thrills of her experiences. Her having sex with another man has been a constant element of our fantasy life and sex life since our first threesome decades ago. So I didn't have a real problem with this new affair so long as it stayed casual and occasional. When she turns on with another man, it turns me on, too.

End of aside.

o o o

He was more or less what I expected: a well-dressed business executive type, graying. And very handsome. Back in prep school or college, he would have been the BMOC jock in contrast to my nerd. She does have good taste in men, always did, ha ha. I was a little intimidated, sure, not just by his looks and money but also by what I knew about him - what she had told me about the unbridled debauchery of their distant past, and what I had actually heard from their recent past, her passion, her insane lust, her screams. And his possessiveness that I heard on the recording. But we were there with a purpose that day, to have this woman, to share her love and her body, to have a good time and make sure she has a great time.

We were all sitting together on the bench seat in the back of the limo, with her in the middle, of course. She turned to me and we talked softly. "We have a few hours together here, and I think we should . . . use them . . . well." She put her arms around me and kissed me, deeply, passionately, like a new boyfriend. I was glad the opaque barrier between us and the driver was up. He probably suspected what was going to go on back here. I always wondered if limo drivers have the cabin bugged, so they can hear what's going on even if they can't see it.

She moved my hand to her breast. I paused a second because it was still sort of public. Wait a minute. Odd, there's no reason to be embarrassed about a sexual touch in front of another person - if that person also has a sexual relationship with your mate. And we, I guess, intend to share her this afternoon. I cupped and kneaded that familiar breast that I love. I weighed it, felt its familiar softness. She whispered to me as I kissed her neck, "Can I be with him today? Can he touch me today?" She cradled my neck, and put a hand on my thigh. "He wants to kiss me and feel me. And excite me. . . . and get into me. And I want that, too. I want to turn on and . . . be so turned on I can't resist." She hugged me hard. "Especially with you here, my love. Do you want to watch me turn on like that?"

Gulp. As she said it, I did want that, too. I knew that she was having a wild affair with him, and that was, well, sort of okay. Exciting and scary-uncomfortable at the same time. She's been with him many times, I know. I've even heard them together more than once. They were so dirty, so slutty, so brazen when they knew I was listening, it was soooo hot. Now she was going to do it there in front of me. I was ambivalent, but I did want to see them together. My cock reacted immediately to the situation and she felt it.

She turned around to him. She took off her jacket, put her arms around him and kissed him. Not a peck on the cheek but not a wild passionate movie kiss, either. A lovers' kiss. They melted together. They were like teenage lovers making out on the couch. Kissing and grasping and gasping for breath. She had her arms around his neck. He enfolded her in his. Then he reached for her breast. I heard her inhale sharply when she felt his touch.

He turned to me. "I want to make love to your wife." Wow, as clear a statement as one could imagine. I was taken a little aback. "Have you ever seen another man make love to her? Not just a casual 'fuck buddy.' . . . She's told me about your threesomes. Not that. *Make* *love*! By a man who loves this woman, who wants this woman. . . . *Your* woman. . . . Your *wife*." Gulp. I couldn't answer. "I want to make love to your wife now. I do love her and I want to join with her. I hope her husband will enjoy it as much as she enjoys it." What could I say to that? I wanted her to enjoy herself. I would be thrilled as she was thrilled. I nodded my assent.

We moved over to the long, wide bench seat that ran down one side of the limo, from the door forward to the privacy wall. Room for four or five sitting, or a couple lying down. This was clearly a more suitable place for our afternoon delights.

He took her face in his hands and kissed her, gently, sweetly, a real lover's kiss. And she responded with her arms around his neck. Playing with his hair. He kissed down the side of her neck to the hollow. He paused to unbutton her blouse a little and then proceeded kissing down her chest to the top of her breasts. He lifted her left breast out of the bra, kissed it, sucked on her nipple. She held his head in her hands and sucked in her breath sharply when he tickled her nipple with his tongue and teeth.

She turned back to me, put my hand on her leg. Above her knee, inside her thigh, at the hem of her skirt. I have always loved the feel of her thighs in tight pantyhose, so firm and silky. She opened her legs a little and whispered in my ear, "Feel my thigh. I know you love my legs in hose. Feel me. Do you want to see his hand there, too, going up my thigh?"

"Yes, I want you to open your legs for him."

"Feel up a little higher. Feel me." My hand was almost at her hot crotch. She opened her legs farther to let me get to the top. "I opened the path to my goodies for you. I slit open the pantyhose as you asked me to. Remember?" Did I ever! I told her to do that when she first met Marc again in NY. "He asked me to do that, too. Can you feel it? Get into me through the slit? Can you feel *my* slit?" I did. She was hot and wet.

"Is it okay if I let him feel me there, too? Should I spread my legs for him? So he can get to me?" I was almost paralyzed with excitement.

"Yes. Yes, open up for him."

She looked at me intently. "Are you really okay with this? Let me know now. I'm so turned on now that if we go much further I won't want to stop. Do you understand? He will push me back right here and spread me open . . . and come into me as my lover." She squeezed my hardon through my pants for emphasis. "Right here, in front of my loving husband. He wants to stick his cock into me - into my pussy, yes, *my* pussy. He wants to claim your *wife's* pussy that has been *your* pussy for so long," She was determined to do this in front of me, get laid by her old lover. "Are you going to be okay seeing him do me?" Well, I gave her my permission, gulp, even encouraged her. "You know that he's had me before, many times. You heard us together. And I want him, honey. I do. But are you okay watching another man have me? Having real, adult sex with your wife?"

I pushed my finger farther into her, and stroked her clit, I guess to assert my territory. She moaned. "He wants to come into the most intimate part of my body." She pushed down onto my hand. "He can reach into me deeper than you ever have. He makes me cry with the pain and scream with pleasure, I'm so full!" She squealed a mini-orgasm from my handiwork. Deep breaths. She nibbled on my ear. "He will fuck my sweet, married cunt and pump and pump and shoot his seed into my womb. He will spray his sperm into my cunt to mark my cunt as his territory!" We are past the point of no return. She never uses the c-word unless she's crazy mad with lust. "He will shoot in me. and I will love it, and you will love it because I love it. Do you want to see me do that? Do you want him to have me? Be his sex toy?"

Oh, god! I could feel the heat of her pussy, and the wet of her lips. "You're in me now. That's where my lover is going to be soon!" My fingers slid in and out of her hole, up and down her lips, caressing her slit. I pressed and twirled her clit and slid my finger back up into her hot hole. She was so wet, so hot, so open, I fell in easily. I added a second finger and massaged her G spot and thumbed her clit. She moaned and swooned and cried out, she grabbed her breast and squeezed it to get all the pleasure she could from the moment. She had a release, another mini orgasm, and relaxed. She lay back, her legs still spread, her skirt still up, my hand inside her. She pulled me down to kiss her.

"I love you, husband. But I want to go to my lover now. I want him to come to me as you are now. I want him to have me completely, to take whatever he wants from me, use me any way. I want him to please me senseless. And I want to share my pleasure with you, my dear husband, my forever love. I want you to see your wife being thrilled!" She pushed her hips hard to my hand to get my fingers deeper into her. "Will you be okay with that? Please watch me and share my pleasure! Will you see and hear and feel me enjoy being a sex-crazed slut in my lover's arms? Will that be good for you? Please tell me you want me to have this moment." She looked down. "I want to submit and be screwed by all my men today." So there we were in the limo, two horny males and one searing hot female. Only good can come of this.

I was so aroused that I couldn't see straight, much less think straight. The only part of me that was straight was my erection painfully trapped in my pants. "Go to him. Enjoy this time. I want to see and hear your delights."

She turned back to him. His hand went down to her hip. He kneaded the flesh of her hip through her skirt. Maybe it was a signal. She reclined and slid down in the seat. Her skirt stayed in his hand and stuck to the leather seat, so her lower body just slid out of the skirt up to her hipbones. Her thighs were completely outside the skirt. I could see the slit in the pantyhose exposing her vulva, and her wet lips pouting open. He reached down her thigh, down the outside to her knee, then back up the inside, touching and tickling lightly as he neared her core. He cupped her vulva, the beautiful, familiar vee where her legs joined, and she opened her legs wide to give him more room to feel her.

He cupped her pussy, pressing into her. Her hips jerked up to match his pressure. Then her hips pumped up hard and she snorted her breath. I could see that his middle finger was not just cupping her sex anymore but was pushing into her love tunnel. He pushed in and she pushed up to meet his finger, over and over again, in a regular rhythm, hand down, hips up. My cock twitched in sync with their coupling, pulse, pulse. I'm sure his did, too. Until then I had not noticed the large lump in his pants. She was not kidding about his equipment.

All this time he was nibbling on her ear, too, and whispering to her. Sometimes she would look to me; did I disapprove? No, I didn't. So she continued, closing her eyes again to sink into the sensations. I didn't know what he was saying until later, but it sure made her hotter.

He told her to lie down leaning back against me. "Hold her while I kiss her sex." She moved her hips to the edge of the seat and lay back with her head in my lap. She pulled my head down to kiss me. "Oh, husband, I love you. Hold me. Feel my pleasure."

He knelt on the floor between her legs to lift her legs over his shoulders. She grabbed his head and pulled his face into her crotch. He kissed her thighs softly, back and forth, on his way to her nether lips. He had plenty of room to lick her slit up and down through the open crotch of her hose. I had a bird's eye view as he licked and nibbled on her clit, and she thrashed and moaned with every lightning jolt from her clit to her brain. He put two fingers into her under his chin, drilled her round and round and sucked her clit. She was whimpering, whining, moaning, "YES! YES! That's it! Suck me! Lick me!" She opens her eyes, locks with mine. "Oh god! Eat me! Eat me! Drill me! Oh! OH! OH!" She looked right into my eyes as she screamed her orgasm. He licked and sucked her sex until she came. Then relaxed. Then came again longer and slower.

How weird it was to feel my wife turning on, flaming hot for sex, coming high and hard like that - and it's not me pawing and munching her erogenous zones and probing her insides! She looked right into my eyes as she came with another man's tongue on her clit. His fingers fucking deep into her vagina.

He came up for air. Looked at her and me. "Do you want me to fuck you now?"

"Yes! Yes, fuck me now. Please fuck me. Do me here. In front of my husband. " Looking up at me: "Honey, I want him to fuck me now. Hold me while he takes me." He was kneeling between her legs. He dropped his pants. His cock was, as she had always hinted, a couple inches longer than mine and would certainly probe her insides deeper than I ever could. She grasped it and guided its head to her slick, hot, hungry opening. She locked eyes with me but her hand was still holding his cock at her entrance. She pulled it in and cried out softly when his penis started to enter her. The arrow-shaped head split her inner lips. The head popped in past the first ring of muscle. She cried out again. "Oh, come into me. All the way! Yes! Yes!" I watched him push slowly into her hole, another inch, another inch, until his their pubes were smashed together. "AAH!" she cried, "So deep! It hurts so good!" He pushed her hard into me. I felt her tense. The gentle motions of the car added to their movements.

She lifted her legs straight up in the air, and wide. As wide as the seat back and car window allowed. He pulled most of the way out, and pushed back in. And pistoned out and in, and out and in, serious fucking. She pulled her knees back to her chest. He pumped in and out, harder and faster. She whimpered with each stroke as he pushed his huge cock into her pussy, hard and deep, again and again. "Oh, fuck me, fuck me! Marc, oh Marc, lover, I need your cock in me!" This wasn't just fucking; this was loving. He's right, watching another man make love to your woman is different. Just the sound track doesn't convey the intensity of their lust.

She was incredibly aroused and hot and craving more cock from her lover. I could see her passion. I couldn't see the difference just an inch or two makes, but something sure did.

He started asking how she liked it. "Do you want my cock in you? You love me shoving into you! Tell me where you want my cock."

"Yes! Yes! I love your cock in me. In my pussy! In my cunt! Filling me! Keep pushing your hardness into me! So deep and it hurts so good! OH! OH!"

He pumped into her faster and harder. She exhaled sharply "OH! OH!" when he bottomed out on every stroke. "Am I better than your husband? Do I fuck you better than your husband?"

She whimpered, "Yes! Yes, I love . . . the way you . . . fuck me."

"Tell him. Tell your husband while he watches me fuck his wife."

She looked up to me. I saw tears in her eyes. She had trouble speaking. She could get only a word or two out between his battering strokes. "Honey . . . I'm . . . sorry . . . I . . . love . . . you. . . . You . . . are mine . . . forever . . . forever . . . but Marc . . . fucks . . . me . . . better, . . . gives me . . . more . . . pleasure . . . bigger . . . orgasms . . . Please . . . don't . . . hate . . . me!"

I watched his long cock pushing into her until their pubes bumped hard together, then pulling out. Her flesh gripped his flesh, her fucktube sticking to his. Her inner lips held onto his shaft, wouldn't let go, wanted to pull it back inside. It was mesmerizing to watch their intimate organs clasping together like that. "You want him to watch me do you better?"

"Yes. Yes!"

"Tell him. Tell him you . . . want him . . . to watch."

"Oh, honey, . . . please . . . watch him . . . do me . . . fuck . . . your wife. . . . Hold me. Feel him . . . in me. Put your hand . . . on my belly . . . feel . . . his cock . . . moving . . . inside . . . me . . . in . . . side . . . your . . . wife . . . my hot cunt!" She locked her knees around his waist to hold him tight to her.

Hypnotized, I placed my hand on her belly, between her slit and navel, over the slick hose. I could feel her insides moving! I could feel him moving inside her! He was drilling her sex! The head of his cock pushing into her belly and up toward her navel! His long cock pushing deep into her insides, stretching her vagina more than I ever did! Oh, god! I was feeling another man's cock driving inside my wife! The sensation was thrilling and horrifying at the same time. My wife of many years was being penetrated banged fucked screwed in front of me. And I was helping. And I was feeling another man's hard, long, foreign phallus shoving hard inside my wife's gentle delicate sex! Another man, using my dear wife's most intimate organ for his raw pleasure. That vagina that used to be just for me. And farther up, deeper than I can reach. And she was loving it!

12