Phone Calls

Story Info
Bridget gets a series of phone calls.
3.4k words
4.27
42.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was unlocking the door to my apartment when the phone started to ring. I quickly set my armload of groceries down and picked up the phone.

"I want you," was all he said, but that was enough. I'd received the same call yesterday. I had instantly hit the numbers for instant call back, but the only result was a recording that said the service was unavailable at that number. I tried the same thing this time, despite my guess that I would receive the same results. The phone didn't ring again that night. I thought maybe it was a prankster who would soon grow tired of the joke, but something inside me said it was more than that.

The phone was ringing again the next day as I entered my apartment. I picked it up, knowing it would be him.

"I'm going to have you," the deep male voice stated before hanging up. I felt a shudder run up my spine. Why was this person calling me? Obviously he was watching me, he knew what time I got home. My answering machine hadn't had any messages or hang-ups before then. I tried to let the creepy feelings I was having go as I went about my evening.

The next day, Thursday, I was ready for the phone call but none came. I was glad the joker had tired of his game. Friday the phone was ringing as I walked in the door again. I picked it up, not expecting it to be him.

"I'm still watching you," he stated before the line went dead. I dropped the headset back into it's cradle like it had burned me. Whoever it was, he was not giving up like I'd thought. I checked my door and all the windows. The place was locked up tight. Still, I slept uneasily that night.

I didn't go anywhere the next day. I didn't want him to see me and call me again. At the usual time, 5:30, the phone rang. A chill went up my spine as I picked the receiver up. I didn't speak this time, just waited to see what he would say.

"Bridget? Is that you?" I heard my mother ask. I exhaled the breath I'd been holding in a huge gust. I was so relieved. We talked for a bit, then I hung up the phone, no sooner had I replaced the handset than it rang again.

"Hi Mom," I said as I put it back to my ear. "What'd you forget?"

"It's not Mom." that now familiar male voice said. "I'm going to have you soon." I slammed down the receiver before he could say anything else. Monday morning I called the phone company.

"I'd like to get my number changed, please," I told the technician on the other end. "I've been getting threatening calls."

"I'll put your name in the works, but don't expect it to happen for a couple weeks or so," she said. "I'll have someone call you." I hung up the phone frustrated.

I got home that night to the phone ringing. I let my machine picked it up. I listened as it played the recorded message, then the line went dead. The next night there was an envelope taped to my front door. I tore it open as soon as I was inside. There was a note, and a photograph of my little sister in front of her high school. The note said "You will answer my calls."

Startled, I screamed when the phone rang, but I picked it up on the third ring. "Hello."

"Very good," the caller said, "I'm glad you take me seriously. Now you know I mean what I say. You will be mine soon." Then the line went dead. I called my sister just to make sure she was ok. I was too worked up to eat, so I just tried to lose myself in the t.v. offerings for the night. The Tuesday night movie just happened to be about a woman being stalked. "Great," I thought to myself as I clicked to another channel. "That's all I need."

I woke up that night dreaming that the phone was ringing but I couldn't find it. I could hear my sister screaming at me to answer it, but as hard as I listened I couldn't tell where the ringing was coming from. I sat up in bed with a start, realizing it was just a horrible dream.

I looked at the clock, it was only 5 a.m. I didn't have to be up for another hour, but I got up anyway. I was early for work, but that didn't bother me nearly as much as the thought of going home that evening. I took my time that evening, stopping for gas even though I didn't need it, and going out of my way to pick something up for dinner. I got home an hour later than usual.

There was another envelope on my door when I got home. I tore it open and read the note inside. "As I have noticed you don't have one, go here," the note said giving an address. "Buy item #4683. The cashier has already been paid." The name of the place was a dead giveaway, it was an adult store.

The phone rang as soon as I stepped inside. I had scarcely picked it up when I heard him say, "You're late. I don't like waiting on you. Buy it after work tomorrow and then hurry home. I'd hate to have to visit with your sister."

The next day after work I went to the adult store and looked for the item he had told me to buy. There it was, what seemed like a huge vibrator. It was long and thick. I was embarassed as I took it up to the checkstand. Of course the phone was ringing as I walked in my door. I picked it up and waited for him to say something.

"I see you went shopping like I told you. Good." he said to me. "How do you like your new toy?"

"Not at all," I answered, my distaste obvious. "What do you think?"

"You'll learn to love it," he answered before hanging up.

I was left to wonder what was next in his game as I put the vibrator in my dresser drawer and tried to go about my normal evening activities. I was scattered and unfocused the next day at work, which earned me the displeasure of my boss. I had a flat tire on the way home from work, so I was late again. To my relief, there was no call that night.

The next day I had to work a few extra hours. The phone didn't ring right away when I got home. When it did, I walked over to pick it up, hoping it wasn't him. It was worse than that. It was my sister.

"Bridget!!" she squealed into the phone. "You'll never guess what happened to me today! A guy came up to me at the mall and told me he was a recruiter for a modeling agency. He gave me his card and told me I was just what they're looking for! Can you believe it? He told me to call him in a couple weeks when he gets back from his trip, and he'll arrange for someone to take some pictures of me!"

I knew the man was my tormenter. Real modeling agencies didn't go out and recruit girls at the local mall. They had plenty of them sending portfolios to their agency. What did he have planned for my sister? Was this his way of warning me to comply to his demands? It worked. I would do anything he wanted to keep my sister out of harm's way.

"Listen, Kath," I told her. "Don't get your hopes up. There are some real smarmy guys out there."

"I know, Bridget," she argued, "but he sounded so sincere, and his card looks like it's for real. It says 'Swann Talent Agency'."

"What did he look like?" I asked her.

"It was hard to tell," she answered, "he was wearing sunglasses and a really cool hat. He had a mustache, though, and was a lot taller than me."

"Give me the number." I demanded. She read it off to me and asked, "You're not going to call them, are you?"

"Don't worry," I said, "I won't tell them who I am. I just want to check them out and make sure they're legitmate. Can't have anyone taking advantage of my baby sister, now, can I?"

She laughed, and said, "Thanks, Sis. Mom's calling me for dinner, I gotta go eat. I love you. Bye."

"I love you too, Kath. Bye." I hung up the phone and immediately dialed the number she had given me. A recording of a woman's voice answered. "You have reached Swann Talent Agency," the voice said. "There is no one in the office right now. Please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible."

"Leave my sister alone!" I yelled into the phone and slammed it down.

My phone rang less than a minute later. I picked it up, knowing it was him. "Leave her alone," I pleaded. "I'll do whatever you want, just leave my sister alone."

"That's good to hear," he answered with a laugh. "I knew you would see things my way. Don't worry, I don't want your sister, I want you. As long as you do everything I tell you to, she'll never have to see me again."

"What do you want me to do?" I asked him.

"All in good time," he replied, and then the line went dead once again.

He didn't call me the next day, or the day after. I began to wonder if he'd changed his mind, but I knew he was just keeping me on the edge waiting to find out what he was going to make me do.

Tuesday afternoon the phone rang as soon as I got home. I picked it up, sure it was my tormentor.

"I'm going to have my way with you very soon," he told me. "Are you ready?"

"Yes," I answered, my voice shaking. "I'll do whatever you want me to."

"Good," he replied. "I'll be calling you again soon."

The next day there was no call again. Thursday I picked up the ringing phone when I got home. All he said was "tomorrow" and then hung up.

I spent another Friday distracted at work, unable to accomplish anything. Fortunately my boss was taking an early weekend. I drove home, wondering how I'd managed to make it without really paying attention.

There was a note on my door. I pulled it off, then went inside to read it. "Take a bath." the note said. "Dry your hair and put on your red nightgown. Put the vibrator and the phone on the bed and wait for my call sitting on the end of it."

Maybe he hadn't been in my apartment, I mused. I didn't have a red nightgown. I prepared to tell him that when he called, and went in to take a shower. I stepped into my bedroom and couldn't believe my eyes. Laid across the foot of my bed was a red silk nightgown. Dazed, I walked into the bathroom. The tub was full of steaming water and my favorite scented bubbles. Two big towels had been set out on the counter, with a red rose laid across them.

After I recovered from my shock, I undressed and slipped into the bath. The scented steam would have been calming, if not for my apprehension of what was to come. I soaked as long as I could stand it, then got out and dried off. I went into my room and put on the red nightgown he had left on my bed. It was just the sort of thing I might have chosen for myself. I was feeling too nervous to sit down, so I wandered around my apartment and waited for him to call. I was in the kitchen when the phone rang. I didn't bother to say anything when I picked it up, I knew it was him.

"You aren't in your bedroom," he stated.

"No," I answered him. "I'm in my kitchen."

"I told you to wait in your bedroom," he growled at me. "Go there now and don't disobey me again or I will make sure you regret it."

"I'm sorry," I said, my voice shaking, "I'll do everything you ask, I promise."

"I'll know if you don't. I'll be watching everything you do, so don't try to fake it, or..." he trailed of threateningly. "Now go answer the phone in your bedroom."

I went into the bedroom and picked up the phone. He told me to prop myself up on my pillows and lie facing the end of the bed. I did as he asked, then he told me to turn the volume up on my phone and lay it on the pillow next to me.

"Remember, I can see you, so do not try to fool me." he reminded me. "Now I want you to run your hands down your body. Cross your arms and start at those lovely shoulders. That's right." he continued as I did as he asked. "Now slide your hands down your upper arms, and over your breasts. Slowly, now, pause and rub your palms across your nipples. Now move them lower. Yes... over your belly and lower. Push your hands together between your legs for me. Push the fabric up into your crotch and rub yourself. Yes, just like that."

I did everything just like he asked me to. The fabric was smooth as my hands glided down my body. I knew the feel of my own hands. As a single woman who lives alone I was no stranger to self-pleasure. My hands moved instinctively to make myself feel good.

My nipples stood out as my hands passed over them, raising little points on the red material. I could feel them hardening even more as the silken fabric slid over them, my hands sliding further down my body. The feel was even more sensuous as my hands bunched it between my legs, slipping across then tender skin of my thighs. I pressed it into myself and rubbed the folds back and forth. As much as I wanted to deny it, I was becoming aroused.

"Now smooth it back over your thighs," he continued. I could hear his breathing quicken as I did so. "Yes, I can see your dampness." I looked down and saw that he was right. I hadn't been able to find his camera, but I was sure at that moment he had one in my room and was indeed watching everything I did.

"Pick up the vibrator. Put it up to your lips. Mmm... yes, just like my cock would look against them. Now slide it in and out of your mouth like you would suck me. Get it nice and wet."

I opened my lips and spread them around the thick jelly vibrator. I slid it in and out of my mouth. It was smooth to the touch, and flexible. I drew it in and out slowly several times, my eyes half closed. I heard his sharp intake of breath as I pushed it in as far as I could. I pulled it out and ran my tongue around the end of it before shoving it back in deep again in my best imitation of a blow job.

"Yes, you are doing very well," he praised me. "Now take your other hand and pull up the front of your gown. I want to see your pussy. I slid the red silk slowly up my thighs until just a hint of red covered my sex. I was following his instructions very well. Maybe too well. Was I really enjoying this?

I pulled the front of the gown up the rest of the way until the dark vee of hair above my slit, my smoothly shaven lips, and the glistening of moisture where they came together between my legs was revealed to him.

"Ahhh..." he exhaled. "You are beautiful, just like I knew you would be. I would love to taste you." I shivered at the thought of him coming to me.

"No," I whispered, "please..."

He laughed. "Just do what I tell you and you won't have to see me either... yet."

"Spread your legs for me. Wider, let me see all of you. Ahh... such a pretty pussy. Now take the vibe and play it over yourself for me. Turn it on a little and rub it up and down over your clit. Just like that, perfect."

I could feel the vibrations warming me. I didn't want to be aroused, but I couldn't help myself. It felt so good, making my clit stand up and want more of the sensations. I could feel myself becoming wetter, spreading the moisture over my clit as I moved the vibe back and forth.

"Ahh... I can see that you are enjoying yourself. Now I want you to take it inside you. Push it into yourself slowly. Mmm... it looks so good disappearing into you like my cock would be, pushing into your warmth... that's right, take it all..." I could hear him groan as the vibe slid all the way into me as far as it would go.

"Now I want you to really do yourself good," he told me. "Fast and hard, like I would be fucking you now. Let me see you put your hips into it, thrusting back into me as I fuck you. Yes, good... very good."

It was feeling very good. The thick vibe filled me so nicely, and the vibrations felt great. I had never indulged in one before. My own hands had been just fine for whatever release I needed between lovers. I could hear him breathing heavily as I plunged the vibe into myself over and over again. My breathing matched his as I could feel myself building towards the peak of orgasm.

"Now turn up the speed on the vibe and slow down," he told me. I could actually hear him working his cock wetly in his hand. "You're getting close, aren't you? You want to cum for me, don't you?" he spoke, his voice strained with excitement.

"Yes," I answered him. It was true, I wanted to cum, it felt so good, the vibrator turned all the way up, and it was exciting knowing he was watching me, his cock hard in his hand because of it. "I am close..."

"Let me hear you," he said, his voice urgent. "Play with your clit while you fuck yourself and let me hear you cum. Moan for me and tell me how good it is to be filled and cum around my cock."

My hand went obediantly to my clit and I began to moan as I let the sensations take over. "Mmm... yes... I am going to cum..." I was right at the edge, and I could tell by his groans that he was too. "Oh god!" I cried out as I went hurtling into that vortex of mind blowing orgasm, my body quivering and shaking as I clenched and released around the vibrator I was still moving slowly in and out of myself.

"Yes!" he groaned. "That's it, cum for me as I cum for you!" and then he was quiet except for a slight groan or two as he listened for my moans to subside. After our breathing settled, he spoke again.

"Since you were so good for me, I will tell you where I put the camera so you can remove it. But first, spread your legs and let me see your cum-soaked pussy one more time." I did, spreading my legs wide and pulling the now quiet vibe from me.

He breathed a heavy sigh and then said, "Thank you. You don't need to worry about me calling you again. And you don't have to worry about your sister, either." He told me where the camera was and hung up the phone. I got up and removed the camera.

When the technician called a few days later to change my phone number, I told him I'd changed my mind, the old number would do just fine.