Phone Domination

Story Info
He calls her up and takes her over.
1.5k words
4.27
32.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina felt like the headset she was wearing had become a chain. It had been fun at first, sitting on the phone and talking dirty to anonymous men, knowing she was getting them off with a slutty voice and filthy language. But then, the calls seemed to take on a pattern. Typically she spent most of her time screaming “oh yeah baby fuck me in my ass” to men whose wives or girl friends refused to satisfy their fantasy of anal sex, not that she blamed them. She had tried it once and the guy had gotten his dick in maybe an inch before the pain was too much for her to bear. And then there were the closet fags, all they ever wanted to talk about was fucking guys who looked like girls, on those calls she pitched her voice deep and pretended to be a horny transvestite, and even with this variation she spent most of the time screaming “ohh yeah your cock is so big up my ass baby”.

And then there was George, she actually dreaded his calls and he called her at least once a night, sometimes it would be six or seven times a night and it was sick and repetitive what he wanted to talk about. He wanted her to pretend to be his nurse and to force him to take shots to make him grow tits. Then he wanted her to pretend to shit into his mouth. She always finished with him feeling the need to wash out her mouth with soap.

Pretty much everything seemed to be some kind of variation on anal sex with the occasional horny 15 year old virgin pretending to be 18 sneaking onto the line and just wanting what amounted to tips in sex. She was pretty well turned off by sex after working the phone line for almost a year. But she tried to remember what it was to actually feel turned on and did the best she could to give the poor guy a few tips. The phone sex paid the bills, however, though she lived leanly (hey, they may be paying 2.99 a minute but she only got .25 cents of it). And she didn’t have to deal with a boss or coworkers or be particularly fussy with her appearance.

The beep came over her line again “This is Tina, your sex goddess, can I verify that you are over 18 please, before we continue this conversation.”

“Don’t worry Tina,” the caller said “I think I more than qualify.”

The caller had a deep voice but soft too, it seemed to travel over the phone line and made her feel almost invaded as if he was in the room with her.

“Hello caller, may I have your name please?” Tina inquired.

“No, Tina, you may not.” answered the silky masculine voice on the other end of the line.

“What shall I call you, sir?” Tina asked, reverting to the simple good manners with which she had been raised.

“I think you have figured it out” he answered enigmatically.

“Sir?” Tina questioned.

“That’s right Tina, just call me sir. How old are you Tina, and tell me the truth I will know if you don’t?”

“I’m nine-...”

“The truth, remember Tina, you are never supposed to tell me anything but the truth.”

“Twenty three, sir.” Tina replied the truth spilling out of her unbidden. The one thing she never did was give a real name, age, or location.

“And what is your real name Tina?”

“Sir?” “Your real name, now!”

“It’s Maude, sir” she admitted embarrassed by her name as she had always been.

“Maude, I understand, not exactly a sexy name, I’ll call you Desdemona, will you be my Desdemona?”

At last, Tina/Maude/Desdemona was relieved, some fantasy, someone she could be for him.

“Certainly sir, I’ll be your Desdemona.”

“Do you live alone Desdemona? Remember truth.”

“No sir.”

“Who do you live with Desdemona?”

“My boyfriend sir.”

“And is he good to you, does he take good care of you? Does he turn you on?”

Desdemona thought for a second. John was sweet, loving, and utterly incompetent. He seemed unable to earn a decent wage and went through jobs at the rate of about one a month, when he had a job. As for turning her on-

“Desdemona!”

“Sir?” she started.

“This is MY time Desdemona, never give me anything but your fullest attention during MY time.”

“Yes sir.” He was right after all. It was just good customer service. (It’s more than that, said the voice inside and you know it you fool).

“Desdemona, does your boyfriend take care of you?”

“No sir, he-well he can barely hold down a job.”

“And does he turn you on?”

“No sir, mostly he just bores me.”

“What does turn you on Desdemona?”

“Ummm....”

“Does this job do it for you?” he asked with contempt.

“No sir, nothing really does anymore.”

“Mmmmmm I’m sure we can find something Desdemona.”

“Yes sir, I’m sure,” she answered preparing to launch into her ‘fuck me up the ass persona’ she was giving this strange man entirely too much of herself.

“Don’t patronize me Desdemona. I want you, but I want you willing, I want you mine, completely mine. I’m not interested in your professional self, your phone self. I want YOU Desdemona, do you understand that?”

“Yes sir” she replied with what felt almost like enthusiasm. She began to feel the butterflies flutter about in her stomach and somehow that was connected to her sex. She began to feel something she had not felt in a long while.

“That’s better, pet. Now tell me what you look like for real. I want you to stand in front of a mirror and tell me what you see.”

“Well, I’m about 5’7” reddish brown hair, light green eyes-”

“What is your body like my dear?”

“Well, it’s not perfect, I could lose about 15 lbs, but it is not bad either. I have 39 inch hips, a 30 inch waist and I measure 44 at the bust.”

“That doesn’t sound bad at all, and do you have a pretty face?”

Desdemona blushed, she was uncomfortable talking about herself that way. And she was talking about herself instead of the blond college coed who was so often her phone persona.

“Well-people tell me...

“I don’t give a shit what people tell you Desdemona, do you have a pretty face?”

Desdemona looked into the mirror. The answer was so plainly in front of her, and all she had to do was make herself say it somehow.

“Yes sir, I have a beautiful face.”

“Then be proud of it, Desdemona, do you understand that you are mine now?”

“Sir?”

“Do you understand that you are mine?”

And she did, she did understand it. And she was his, even if this was the one and only time she ever spoke to him, even if she never met him in person, she was his, she was his Desdemona.

“Yes sir, I understand that I am yours.”

“Then put your hand down you pants and play with your pussy.”

She hesitated a moment and considered.

“Desdemona” he growled softly “you are MINE. Now put your hands down your pants and play with yourself.”

She did it almost without thinking. Her fingers felt the slick wetness and for the first time she did the thing she had sworn never to do, she actually played with her pussy while talking to a customer (only he isn’t a customer anymore is he, that pesky voice piped up).

“I want you to rub it very slowly in a circular motion,” he told her.

She followed his directions feeling the satin wetness of her now dripping pussy. She let out a soft sigh, it felt so good, so alive, had she really forgotten this, no she had just put it away for a while.

“Desdemona, does it feel good?”

“Mmmmhmmm”

“You will address me as SIR and speak with words not sounds. Does it feel good?”

“Yes sir, it feels incredible sir.”

“Better my dear. Do you think you can cum Desdemona?”

“Yes sir, I think I can cum.”

“Don’t, just enjoy it, keep it on the edge”

“But sir-I want to cum so bad”

“Desdemona, we agreed that you are mine, and as such you will not cum!!!!!!”

“Yes sir”

“Desdemona, what is your phone number”

“555-7782 sir” she felt lost, so lost in this world of sensation.

“What city do you live in Desdemona?”

“Norfolk sir, Norfolk VA”

“Very good, now stop.”

Instantly her had stilled itself almost as if she no longer controlled her hand. Of course he had been controlling it all along.

“Desdemona-”

“Sir?”

“I’m coming for you”

The line went dead. Tina/Maude/Desdemona jerked back into reality. She was horrified, what had she done. Then she laughed, he didn’t have her last name, her phone was unlisted. He would never find her. (I wish he would find me).

“Oh, Shut up!”

To be continued.........