Phone Etiquette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You stammer for a moment, torn between hanging up and responding. "Hi there." You eke out, your voice raspy, noticing how nervous you are now, and how dry your mouth is.

Formality ensues, the asking how things are, commenting on the sounds of one another's voices, quick jokes to ease the tension apparent in the air, groans of stretching from one another desperately trying to relax the moment. But it was his next line that put you at ease, which slips your mind elsewhere, back into that state of mind that brought you both there in the first place, "I was right Ash, your voice is sweet, and I'll bet your moans are even sweeter." The juices flow again. Your body heats up once more, and a sexual urge takes over your once again.

"Make me show you, make me prove you right." You say in a soft, sultry voice. Sliding yourself up on the bed, knees elevated, legs apart, one hand holding the phone lightly to your head, the other slithering down your body.

"Mmmm, my pleasure." The tipsy-ness in his voice apparent. As he begins to describe his present state, lying on his bed, the glow of an adult film flickering his room lit, soft cotton shorts his only attire, and his growing excitement beckoning for attention.

Groans of approval escape your lips, your eyes scan down your own body as if trying to picture what he looks like lying there, as naked as you are, and as aroused as you are. His hands sneaking its way into the waistband of his shorts, easing them down, kicking them off the bed. His voice, soft, deep, almost a whisper as he describes himself, his actions, tempting you with intermittent sighs, heavy breaths of pleasure. Your eyes drift shut as you try to envision him by going on his voice. Tantalizing, intoxicating, your mind drifts off to another world, another time, hypnotized by his vocals, mesmerized by his words.

Unconsciously you start to moan, not realizing your fingers have penetrated you, one, then two, your thumb hovering over your swelling nub, your juices flowing freely down your digits. Your eyes shut tightly, mouth agape letting out intermittent gasps as your pussy convulses around your fingers. Your partner still reeling off a monologue of descriptions, setting the mood for your self pleasure.

Your groans get louder, further uninhibited, and he realizes this. "Yes, that's it girl, you picturing me here like this? Hand slithering over my shaft, throbbing hard in my grasp, getting wetter with pre-cum with each glide over my head. Mmmm, I was right, you DO have such sweet moans; tell me what's going through your mind Ash." He soothes with his voice.

You hear the words, but they do not register for another few minutes, as you continue to please yourself, continue to prod your fingers into your molten pot. Your cries continue and you can hear his approval over the line, answered by groans of his own. Gasping, you try to speak, trying to find the words to tell him you've already cum once, to tell him how your pussy is flowing like a waterfall, and your fingers are soaked with your nectars of lust. Your thoughts are formed, but the words just cannot come out. Each sentence starts, interrupted by gasps and moans, your fingers not letting up its assault within you. His voice so sensuous, driving your senses mad.

You gather yourself, trying to compose yourself, removing your fingers from your pool of lust, bringing the coated limbs to your mouth, opening your rosy lips and taking them in one at a time, making sure the suckling noises are heard over the line, they are, met with low groans of approval, and the words letting you know they were received well. You groan with delight, lapping the last drops of yourself off your finger, then all the words you had in mind come out.

"Oh, you have no idea what your voice is doing to me, how hot, how wet its making me. I see now why you're hailed as amazing. Now I know. Let me tell you how I came, how my fingers drove me insane listening to you, to your voice. Listen as I tell you." You hiss.

Your hand drifts down your form, stopping to caress a breast softly, tugging your shirt upward over your pert breasts, exposing your hardening nipples to the cool night air, a tingle shoots through them, you roll your pink nubs through slender fingers as the sighs and grunts over the phone intensify.

You begin to tell him how you like your nipples pinched, hard, how you like the feel of teeth grinding over them. How it would feel to have strong hands run down your body, over your taut stomach, warming in the heat emanating from between your legs. Your voice soft, purring after each descriptive sentence, met with soft groans, and brief words of approval.

Erotic exchanges of what each other is doing, what each other likes, and how it feels goes on for a bit more. But the mood is heating up further with each passage. Your moans get more frequent as your fingers have disappeared into you once again. His voice breathy, gasping in between phrases as his pace has quickened upon himself. The two of you didn't know it yet, but the peak is about to be reached, and surpassed.

"Oh fuck, you have got me so wet, so needing to be fucked. Tell me; tell me how you'd fuck me. Tell me how you'd use that cock on me." You speak in a soft, quaint manner, with a lewd innocence to your tone, yet with such a naughty ring.

"You want this cock? Want it in you, to feel it fill you, explore you, fuck you? Are you opening wide for it? Your pussy gaping from your fingers, your hole just beckoning for my shaft to maul it. Open that pussy up for me girl, get ready for me to slide it into you, get ready for me to fuck your pussy good." He groans back at you, a heat in his tone that has been building with each stroke of his flesh.

"Mmmm, fuck. You DO talk a good fuck, talk to me Jay, and tell me you want to fuck me. Tell me you want it." The words seem to flow from your lips, your fingers burying themselves inside you, fluttering over your throbbing clit, waves of pleasure washing over your body with each pass over your erect nub. Your figure writhing on the bed, sheets crumpling under your ass as you gyrate it against your hand. Phone pressed harder into your ear, letting his responsive moans fill your head, your senses.

Your body feels the massive urge to release its pent up desire, stretching your body out, creamy thighs sandwiching your hand between them, fingers encroached deep within yourself, curling and driving inside you as your body squirms at your own touch. You listen as your phone sex partner reels off a monologue of wants and desires. Telling you to imagine how his cock feels inside you, to imagine your fingers are his cock, stretching and invading your moist depths, adding to the fire of lust blazing inside you. Uncontrollable moans litter the phone lines as your body succumbs to an orgasm, thighs shaking, hand bucking automatically deeper up into you to heighten the pleasure felt by this climax.

He senses the crest of your pleasure washing over you and urges you on with his words, telling you to let go, to give in to desire and cum like you want to. His words tantalize you, bringing the peak of your orgasm back for more. As the pleasure subsides, your hand slowing, pussy spasms coming in shorter bursts, your moans quiet down and you can hear his voice once again, soft, soothing in appreciation of what you just let him hear, the utter release of your first intense orgasm together.

Your voice coos to him, telling him how fucking good that was, how his words made you dive into a fantasy world of fervent thoughts and lewd desires. Heavy breaths distorting the phone, intense pants letting him know your orgasm has clamed, but the passion still burns fiercely. His tone now more intense, guiding, and concise as to what he wants. "Do you have a toy handy Ash?" He asks.

"Mmmm, yeah I do." You reply.

"Get it." He orders in a breathy voice.

You clamor for your nightstand, head light and spinning slightly, and rummage through the drawer for your vibe. A cold, thick metal shaft finds your fingers and you rush back to assume your position on the bed.

"I want you to get on your knees, sitting on your haunches, imagine yourself straddled upon me, thighs rubbing together, my thick cock still dripping with your last climax, poking upward into your still damp pussy. That's it girl, I want you to ride it." He beckons to you.

You oblige willingly getting up and straddling the imaginary body beneath you. Your ass planted lightly on a pillow to simulate his thighs, you take over for the time being, leaning forward to come to rest on your elbows, and you begin to tell him that before you mount his cock, you want to taste yourself on him. He groans, and giggles in agreement, and simply answers with, "Tell me about it."

Your hunger for a man's cock has never been this great, as you slide the chrome dick between your lips, soft sounds of lips smacking against the shaft teases him over the phone, leaving him to envision the sight of you bent over before him, kissing his cock lightly. Muffled groans entice him further as you open wide to swallow the cock for him.

Muted moans of pleasure springs from your filled mouth as it slides deeper and deeper into your throat. Sighs of approval as you release it and watch the saliva trail from your tongue to the shiny silver head. You listen as he moans his approval of your acts, asking you how you taste, how you like tasting yourself on him. As your eyes shut, you can really imagine how he would behave if your mouth was really wrapped over his shaft.

You deep throat the vibe once more before rising back up to straddle your pillow, his cock. He speaks to you now, telling you to mount him, imagine his cock in hand, guiding his swollen head to your opening. Telling you how it feels as his head pokes into you, lowering yourself down onto him slowly, feeling every inch of him ease its way deeper into your velvet walls, slick with wet desire. Your mind sees your pussy swallowing that cock all the way, your eyes see your vibe vanish within you, and your ears hear him tell you how deep you are being filled. Your eyes shut, and the fantasy world where you have dwelled for the past hour fades back into your senses.

Your hips begin to gyrate, riding that cock, swirling it round inside you as you listen to him hypnotize you with his words, describing the sensations as his cock envelopes itself in your silky kitty. Telling you how to ride his cock, fast, slow, grind it, and ride it. His lines sear visions into your mind that you and he are together, his dick inside you, body beneath you.

Your hands run up your body as you take a breast into your grip and knead it. Your moans start to take over the phone lines once again as the feel of his cock commands your imagination, riding it, possessing it. Cries of pleasure harmonize with his storytelling about how his cock is ravaging you, satisfying you.

He begins to tell you how is hand is tight like your pussy, gripping himself and stroking that cock like your pussy would be. Melding with groans of delight as he raves on to tell you how wet you get him, how hard he throbs for you, and how your moans fill his mind with delectable visions of you straddled atop your bed, how he looks up and sees your figure hovering over him , grinding in a sensual rhythm atop his shaft. You reply to him with the moans he has come to adore, and whimper to him that you can feel another climactic explosion about to be unleashed.

Faster you grind your pussy onto that chrome cock of yours, his cock, listening intently to the groans and breaths echoing out of your phone. Your own cries of pleasure mixing steadily with his. Your head rocks, tilting the phone as you sway your head, your hips, almost letting him hear the sounds of the vibe slipping in and out of your sopping depths. Faster yet you hump that cock, your moans intensifying, crying out louder as yet another orgasm rushes through your body. Your head thrown back as waves of pleasure ripple down from your mouth, through your breasts, down further to flow out your pussy.

Your cries billow out of his receiver, urging him on into a monologue of approval. "Yes that's it Ash, cum for me. You cumming hard onto that cock? Flooding, soaking, drenching that cock with your juices? That's a good girl." He groans to you, louder still as you know his hand is working his cock so good.

Your body quivering with lust as the climactic waves subsides within you. Heaving gasps escape your pursed lips, bringing the saturated cock to your mouth once again. Loudly you slurp at it, licking it clean of the gift given to it, to him, making sure he hears every last drop of you lapped up into your hungry mouth. He moans with definite approval. "You sound so sweet when you cum Ash, so fucking sweet." He applauds.

"Mmmm, thank you. I wanna hear how you sound when you cum now. Can you do that?" You pry, sensing he is near.

"Yeah, I think I can help you with that. You have one more in you?" He replies, breathing heavier than ever.

You reply positively, as he commands you into the next position. He asks that you lie on your back, feet up on the headboard, spread slightly. He asks that you envision your legs hiked up on his shoulders, to slide that cock back inside you, just as he would do. You oblige without hesitation, and that cock, still damp with saliva, eases back into you once more, and a soft whimper tells him it is in.

He begins to describe the feel of his body between your legs, the feel of his cock as it penetrates down into you. The rigid flesh sliding its way into your depths, velvet walls encasing his shaft like a fitted glove. As he dictates how his cock fucks your decadent pussy, you exchange cries of approval as you near yet another quaking orgasm, as you begin to tell him how he makes you cum so hard, he stops abruptly. Taking control of the situation, he tells you how he didn't say it was ok for you to cum yet. How he removes his cock from you until you promise him not to cum yet. His voice stern, commanding, he wants you to beg him to put it back in you.

"Please, please put your cock back in me. Please fuck my pussy. Please fuck it hard, I want you to make me cum again Jay, please. You beg him, and teasingly he describes how he merely pokes his head into you, watching as your pussy muscles clamp down around it, pulsing, trying desperately to suck him into you. Slowly, inch by agonizing inch he eases into you, both of you watching as he slowly resumes his spot within you. The moans crescendo quickly again to dizzying levels. Your request granted, and his cock fucking you once again.

The climax for both of you nearing, he begins to talk to you, not describing, but talking to you. You feel as if his words are burning a hole straight through the phone lines to your loins. "You gonna make my cock cum for you Ash? Make me drench you in my cum? Tell me how you want it, tell me where. Tell me how good this cock is, how much you want it. Tell me, moan for me, cry for me." He tells you.

"Fuck, fuck me, make me cum, my pussy wants you to cum. Paint me with it; shoot it all over my body." You cry out, instinctive cries as your cock is buried deep inside you, your wrist fucking it in and out of you in a blur of motion. Your hips grinding up into the air, imagining it is grinding up into his pelvis. You can feel his balls slapping down between your ass cheeks. Feel his cock throb inside you as it nears its explosion. Feel your own cum boiling up inside you yet again, yearning for release in sync with his.

His body tenses, his groans louder, intense, he asks you if you are ready, ready for his release, ready for his cum. Your frantic cries tell him you are as his voice bellows into your ear, "Yes Ash, oh fuck here it comes, yes, here it fuckin cums, you ready? Ready to take it?"

Manic cries on both ends of the phone lines fill each other's ears as two orgasms shake the earth. Deep low grunts and cries fill your ears as his hand strokes his cock to an explosive climax. Streams of cum splash out of his cock jetting upwards and splashing down on his own chest, wave after wave pulses out hitting his belly, another one to his chest, the drizzling out of his head and oozing down his throbbing shaft. His hand milks him out onto his hand, his fingers working the thick cream into his searing flesh. His grunts still loud, deep, as your own cries ring out into his ear.

Yelps and screams fill his ear as your own climax washes over your form once more. Rising to a deafening peak as your juices explode onto the chrome cock once more, flooding and soaking it, your hand, fingers, and the bed. Your body convulses as you listen to the peak of his own orgasm over the phone, separated by thousands of miles physically, yet coupled in the thralls of ecstasy at the exact same moment. Your pussy pulsing out wave after wave of your nectar, moans softening as your head drifts back down from the throes of lust, and the convulsions within you begin to subside. "Oh fuck Ash." You hear. "Take that cock out of you and suck it clean."

But you are one step ahead as you bring the drenched vibe to your lips just as the words spill out into your ear. You listen to his groans of approval, his heaving breaths as you suckle the cock once more, tasting yourself over and over again, a sweet dessert to a scrumptious main course.

Muffled moans fill his ears as he milks his wet cock, imagining your lips tightened around his shaft, licking him clean, milking him dry. He groans back his total approval and begins to tell you how good you are. "Amazing Ash, simply amazing. You say you've never done this before?"

As you finish savoring the cock, swallowing down the last remnants of yourself from your lips, you reply to him that it is he that is amazing, and that you can see why Kay longs for those moments with him, and that is he turns her on, half as much as you are right now, the experience must be mind blowing each time. It is, he assures you.

The descending time is spent with heavy panting, and sighs of relief and approval. Until he tells you he should get going to get cleaned up. You thank him sincerely, and explain how you plan to call Kay right now, and share details of this experience with her, and how intense the whole thing was for you. He complies by thanking you back dearly, and says he will be back online in a few, after a quick shower.

You smile to yourself, and thank him once again. Looking for Kay's number to where she's at as you say to him, "I'm gonna call her now, and if I know her, Jay, keep your phone nearby, we may be calling you back."

12