Phone Fun Ch. 01

Story Info
Virgin Leslie decides to have phone sex.
2.1k words
3.93
64.4k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please leave comments! I would appreciate it. Tell me what you liked, didn't like, etc. I love getting feedback. Plus, tell me what you are into and I can try to come up with a story about it.

----------------------------------------

I was 18 when I first met him. I was out with my girlfriends celebrating my 18th birthday when he sent over what I was drinking, Diet Coke with lemon. The waiter brought it over and told me that the gentleman at the bar sent it over. I couldn't believe it. At 5'4" blonde, brown eyes, and a slender athletic body I looked like a lot of girls my age. I hadn't even seen the guy yet, but I had to meet him. I asked the waiter to send him over.

"Hi, I'm Mark. And you are?" He was gorgeous. He stood 6'4", short dark brown hair, deep brown eyes, and very fit. He looked like that Nick Stokes character from CSI.

"Uh...Oh gosh, I'm Leslie. Nice to meet you."

"Hi Leslie. I saw you when I was sitting over at the bar and I just had to meet you. You out celebrating something?"

"Yeah, my 18th birthday. Just me and my friends, you know?" I introduced my friends to Mark and they each glanced at him with lust in their eyes. But who could blame them? He was gorgeous, a Greek statue standing before me, and he actually wanted to meet me!

We made some more small talk and he mentioned that he was 29 and he was just out with some of his friends and they all thought that I was so pretty. Mark said that he noticed me the moment he walked into the restaurant. He told me that he was an attorney and he was celebrating the win of a big case.

"So Leslie, I need to get going because I have to go to a deposition tomorrow, but I was wondering if it would be possible to call you sometime. Maybe we could hang out?"

I glanced at my friends and they all nodded feverishly. I gave him my cell number and told him to give me a call whenever he was free. I was so excited that he wanted my number, but I was even more excited that he wanted me.

----------------------------------------

Ring, ring, ring. My cell phone woke me up the next morning right when I was getting ready for my classes at the University. I answered it and heard a voice that just captivated me.

"Hey Leslie?"

"Umm...yes?"

"Oh good, I was afraid that you might have given me the wrong number or something. This is Mark, from last night. The deposition that I was supposed to have today was cancelled. I was wondering if you were free tonight. I know that it is short notice, but I can't get you out of my mind. I need to see you soon. Will you do me the honor of going to dinner with me tonight at say.....7 o'clock?" It took me all of two seconds to decide. I immediately said yes. He asked me where I lived and he said that he would pick me up at 7. I was so excited.

----------------------------------------

We went on about 10 dates when Mark decided that he wanted to do more with me. Thing was, I'm a virgin and really wanted to wait until marriage. He was the kindest, most caring person that I had met in a long time, and every time he called me on the phone, my pussy would tingle with pleasure, but I really wanted to wait. I felt comfortable doing things with him, but I just didn't want to go all the way.

Mark understood, and told me that he could wait for me. The only problem was that my pussy was feeling like it wanted to be fucked. But I made a promise to myself to wait. I would talk to Mark on the phone all the time, and one day when we were talking I heard moans in the background.

"What are you watching? What is going on over at your place?"

"Oh Les, I'm sorry. I didn't think you'd hear that. I don't want to disgust you, but I'm watching porn right now."

What? He was watching porn while he was on the phone with me? For some reason, that really turned me on. The fact that he was sitting there naked, talking to me. He was probably stroking his cock (he's 7 inches!) and there was probably some pre-cum oozing out of the tip.

"I don't mind Mark. Tell me what's going on."

"Oh shit it's amazing. This one girl is getting fucked doggy-style and eating another girl. The girl getting fucked is about 5'6", brunette, big, fake tits. The other girl is a redhead and she's small. I'd say she's 5'2", nice legs, great ass, and small perky tits."

That was all I needed to hear. I started let my hands wander over my body, stopping at my breasts. My nipples were getting hard and I wanted more access to them. I told Mark to hold on a minute while I took off my blood red tank top that was confining my breasts.

"Mmmm...so Mark, um...what are you wearing?"

"Actually, I'm naked. Why do you ask?"

"Just wondering. Can't I be interested in you?"

"Yeah, sure. I'm not angry. So let me ask you, what are you wearing?"

"Well, I just took off my tank top and I'm in my hot pink boy shorts, the ones that you love so much."

"Why did you just take off your tank top? Do you want to touch your breasts Les?"

I didn't know if I should stop or what. I really wanted to wait for sex and I didn't want to give Mark the impression that I was ready to go all the way. I let my hands wander over my firm, toned body while I pondered what to do. I had just let my hands wander to my panties and was running my fingers over my pussy lips when I answered Mark.

"Yes Mark, I want to touch my breasts. I want to make my nipples hard and I would love to feel your mouth on them, making them hard. I want you to squeeze my breasts and lower your mouth onto them and treat them gently."

"Wow Les, that is so hot. But before we go on, I want to ask you, do you really want to do this? I don't want to make you uncomfortable. We can stop now and I can call you back later if you want me to." I told you that he was nice.

"Mark, please, I want this so badly. I have wanted you ever since you came over to my table and told me your name. Your body just looked so good and inviting. Please Mark, make me come."

"Les, you know I'd love to make you come. I want to please you and make you feel so good. You make me so horny and every time we go out, I come home and jerk off thinking of you naked. Thinking of your perfect tits and how they must taste. You probably taste so good. I'd love to taste your pussy and lick your clit for you and make you moan."

"Oh God Mark, last time I saw you, your dick looked so good in your pants. I want you to push me up against a wall and press your body into me so I could feel how much bigger you are than me and how badly you want me. I want you to kiss me and gently bite my lips. While you're kissing me I'd love to undo your pants and pull out your dick."

"Fuck yes Leslie. You know how much I love kissing you, and I love how your hands feel on my dick."

I could feel my nipples get harder with each word that came out of my mouth. I looked down at my breasts and admired them. I had big nipples, something I'd always been self conscious of, and when they got hard they got smaller. They looked so rosy and hard. I pulled them up to my warm mouth and sucked on my left nipple and moaned at the same time. I put the phone on speaker so I could have both hands free to explore myself.

"Mmmmmm...I'd slowly and gently run my hand up and down, and the head's so soft and I'd lightly run my fingertips over the head and when I do this, you squeeze my shoulders really hard. Then you take your hand and put it over mine and guide my hand a little faster and a little harder over your dick. With each up and down motion you get harder and bigger. You moan and tell me how wonderful I am."

"God Les, you are making me so hard right now. I have all this pre-cum oozing out of my dick. I wish that you were here to lick it off. You could just get on your knees and take me into your mouth. I'd make you look up at me and you'd moan because I taste so good and the thought of my cock inside you makes you so horny for me. I don't want to come in your mouth though."

"You don't?" I asked him. I was surprised. I had some experience with blowjobs (a way to fend off horny high school boys) and I found that they liked to come in my mouth.

"Uh uh. I want to come on your tits and all over your body at first. After that, I want to come inside your pussy. I'd love to fill you up with my hot wet cum."

"Mmmmm...your cum probably tastes delicious. Mark I want you so badly. My pussy needs your touch. I want to just lie in bed with you and show you how I touch myself. I want you to know that I can get myself off and I want to show you how much I love touching myself."

"Shit Les, I think I'm gonna cum soon. You are gorgeous, and you're beautiful and you're all mine. You're my little fucktoy."

"Mark, I'd love to be your fucktoy. Mmmm....." I stopped in midsentence because I had just let my fingers wander over my pussy and I had just slipped a finger in.

"You okay Les? Something wrong?"

"Mark, nothing's wrong, everything just feels so good."

"Well, you want to tell me what you are doing now?"

"I'm fucking myself with my finger. I let it wander down to my pussy. The lips are so swollen and they are so red, my pussy is begging for a fucking. I'm lying here on my bed and I'm wearing my panties. I'm slipping my finger underneath my panties and touching my clit."

"Fuck Les, I feel myself coming."

"Mark, don't come yet. Please. I want to cum with you."

"Les, I really need to come. I want to shoot my load all over your tits, in your hair, and on your face. Then you can clean my dick off with your hot, mouth and swallow any cum that is still left on my dick. Tell me you want to do it Les."

"Mark, I want to blow you. I want to taste your cum in my mouth. I want you to hold my head down and force your cock into my mouth. Make me gag with your huge cock, just shove it down my throat."

"Uhhhhhhhh......" I knew that Mark was coming. He had that sound in his voice of ecstasy, a man who had just been pleasured. There was no holding back for him.

"Fuck Les, that was amazing. Was this your first time ever doing phone sex?"

"Yeah," I giggled. "It was. I don't know why I did it. I just kind of got into it you know?"

"Well, I don't want to leave without you cumming."

"Mark, it's all right don't worry. I'm actually a little tired. Do you mind if I go to sleep?"

"Wow, you sure?" Mark seemed very surprised that I didn't want to come.

"Yeah, I just need to let myself get over what I just did. I don't really need to come. I just wanted to make you happy." That was really all I wanted. Just hearing Mark happy and pleasured was all I needed.

"Well, okay if that's what you want. I'll talk to you later baby. Okay?"

"Okay. I'll talk to you soon."

"Bye."

"Bye."

TO BE CONTINUED...