Phone Fun Ch. 02

Story Info
Virgin Leslie is dominated over the phone.
1.7k words
4.11
45.3k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuation of Phone Fun: Chapter 1. I would suggest reading that one just to get the gist of what is going on. Enjoy, and please tell me what you think!

================

It had been two weeks since I had last talked to Mark. He had to go to a trial out in California for one of his biggest clients. I missed him a lot.

Many things had happened since I had phone sex with Mark. We went out the next day, and Mark told me that he thought it was really hot that I was so open on the phone and how he thought it was really sexy that I would touch myself when we were talking. The only thing he was confused about was why I didn't want to climax when I was on the phone with him.

"Les, it's a natural bodily function. It's perfectly fine for a woman to climax. Why didn't you want to do it over the phone with me?"

"I just…didn't want to." That was partially true. When I really got into it, I started to think that maybe this was wrong; I shouldn't be enjoying this as much as I was. I thought that if I didn't climax, then I was okay. As stupid as it sounds, I thought that I might have been losing my virginity. I didn't want to lose it over the phone, so I just didn't climax. But after talking to my friends about it, they reassured me that I was fine, and that I should do whatever comes naturally to me.

"Well, I find it sexy when a woman moans when she is coming. I love to know that I can give her that much pleasure. It's such a turn on to hear my name between the moans."

"Mark, I really like you a lot. I just don't know if I feel comfortable doing what we were doing. I was doing it because I got really turned on and I just couldn't control it. I'm sorry if I led you on or something, I just don't know if I can do it again."

"Ah well, that's okay. It was fun while it lasted. All 27 minutes of it was pretty hot. Hey Les, I need to run back to the office so I'll just drop you off at your place and I'll talk to you later."

I knew that he didn't have to run back to the office at all. Mark was frustrated with me because I wouldn't give him what he wanted. I really wanted to, Lord knows I wanted to. I just was so worried about how it would change our relationship. But I did think about what I could do to pleasure him while I made my decision.

================

Mark had always had a dominant side that I liked. When we would make out he would always call me his "little girl," his "horny little slut" or other names like that. When we would be kissing and touching each other, he would tease me, and he would hold my hands behind my back so I couldn't pleasure myself. It was a whole other side of sex that I hadn't experienced…yet.

One day while I was talking on the phone with Mark after he was finished with court fir the day, I told him about how I liked his dominating side. I described how it made my pussy tingle, and how it made my nipples hard. Even though I couldn't see his face over the phone, I knew the look on his face. He probably had that little smirk that he gets when I compliment him on anything.

"Well, I didn't know that you had this in you. What made you bring it up?"

"I don't know. I was just thinking about it the other day when I was touching myself and I liked how it made me feel Mark. It really made my clit stand up and it made my nipples extend like they never really had before. It just made me feel really, really good."

"Hmmm….my little slut likes the way it makes her feel? Well, I can't leave you feeling like that, can I? You know what I want you to do right now? I want you to touch yourself for me and tell me how it feels."

"But Mark, don't you have to get ready for trial tomorrow?"

"That can wait. I want you to touch yourself for me and tell me how it feels. Describe exactly what you are doing and exactly how it makes you feel."

"All right…well, I am wearing my pajamas right now. They are the ones from Frederick's, you know the ones that you got me? The red bustier with the matching boy shorts?"

"Mmmmm…yes, I bought you those for a reason. Now, are you lying in your bed, or are you somewhere else?"

"I'm lying on my bed and there's no one else around."

"That's what I like. Okay, you know what you're going to do for me right now?"

"What?"

"Well, you're going to start rubbing your nipples and getting them hard. Then you're going to roll them between your fingers until I tell you to stop. I want you to make them sore; make them hurt."

"Okay Mark." I ran my hands down to my breasts and started circling them lazily with my fingers. I put the phone on my shoulder so I could use both hands.

"You aren't telling me what you are doing. Tell me slut, what are you doing?"

"Well…mmmmmm….I'm just, oh God. I'm rubbing my nipples and getting them hard. Every time the lace rubs against them it makes them even more sensitive to my fingers. And uunnnggghhh…I just want to take off my top and let then cool breeze run over my nipples."

"Well, you can do that. Take your top off and bring your left breast up to your mouth and suck on the nipple for me. I want you to get it wet. Think of your nipple as your clit and suck it like you want your clit sucked."

I couldn't believe what I was doing. I had never done this to myself before. The only thing I'd ever really done was stick a finger in my pussy and finger myself. I always felt that the man should handle the breasts. I thought it was kind of vulgar to stick my own breast in my mouth.

"No, I'm not doing that. I'll take my top off, but I am not going to suck on my nipples. That's gross."

"You'd better do it bitch. Did I tell you to complain? Next time you don't do what I tell you, I'll make you do something that you really don't want to do. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, you do. I understand. Okay, I am taking my top off and I am lowering my mouth to my left breast. I am sticking the nipple in my mouth and sucking it like it's a little clit. It tastes so good. It makes my pussy tingle and it makes me want to touch my pussy."

"Mmmm…I knew my little girl would follow my instructions. So you want to touch your pussy do you? Well, I don't want you to. Not yet. I want your pussy to be aching for your touch. I want your clit to be throbbing with pain. When I tell you to touch your pussy you'll come. This is your punishment for not coming last time we talked. I can't allow my little girl to think that she can't come when she is with me. What kind of precedent would that set?"

This way that Mark was speaking to me made me shiver; it gave me goose bumps all over my body to think that he really felt this way about sex. I thought it was so fucking hot that he had this side to him. I liked it even better that he was thousands of miles away, yet I still followed every instruction that he gave me like he was right there with me.

"Oh God Mark, please let me touch my pussy. I promise that I'll come for you. Just please, let me touch my clit."

"God I love it when you whine like that. That makes me so fucking horny. My cock is so fucking hard. There's all this pre-cum that my little slut could lick off my cock for me right now."

"Mmmm….please, let me touch myself," I whined, "Please, I'm sorry that I didn't come for you last time. I just need this release. I want to come all over my fingers. If you were here with me I'd let you taste my fingers so you could know what I taste like. I'd beg you to lick my clit for me. I would want to feel your strong, thick tongue on my smooth, shaved pussy. You could use your hands to part my pussy lips and let your fingers wander into my pussy."

"Les, you make me want to cum so badly. All right, you are allowed to touch yourself. Bring two fingers down to your pussy and rub them over your clit. With the other hand, I want you to finger fuck yourself. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand." This was the release that I was waiting for all day. I put one hand onto my clit and I started to come. My pussy juice ran all over my fingers. It was so much. I couldn't believe that I had that much come stored inside my pussy. I didn't think that I would ever stop coming. I started to get a little light headed and only snapped back to reality when I heard Mark's voice.

"Les, Les, you okay? Oh shit, you okay Les?!?"

"Yeah, Mark I'm fine. Now it's my turn to make you cum."

"Actually, when you were coming, you made so much noise, and you kept moaning my name so uhh….I already came. It felt really good though, to cum at the same time that you did. God, I can't wait to get home to you Les. Hey, it was great but I gotta go. I'll talk to you soon?"

"Umm hmmm…..Of course we can talk again. Good luck tomorrow and I'll talk to you soon."

UP NEXT, THE FINAL CHAPTER.