Phone Fun with Tania Zaetta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

: OH FUCK YEAH BABY, FUCK THOSE FINGERS FOR ME WHILE I PLAY.

: MMM, ARE YOU STROKING FOR ME BABY? I WANNA WATCH YOU STROKE.

: FUCK YEAH, WHILE YOU FUCK YRSELF.

: IF YOU WERE HERE NOW, ID WRAP MY LEGS AROUND YOU & PULL YOU INTO MY CUNT!

This was incredible. I was amazed I hadn't cum yet as I was literally light headed. I got up off my bed and put my ear against the adjoining wall of my Tania's room. I strained a little at first, but then I heard her gently moaning next door. My cousin was close to climaxing. I felt so excited, so proud that I had been responsible for turning her on so much, that she was now pleasuring herself. My head was spinning. I then realized that it was my turn to text.

: YOU SEXY LITTLE BITCH... PLAY WITH THAT BEAUTIFUL PUSSY FOR ME.

: MMM YES, IM A BITCH! I NEED YOUR COCK INSIDE ME... SHOW ME & TEACH ME A LESSON!

: YOU NAUGHTY GIRL. IM OLD ENOUGH 2 BE YOUR FATHER YET U WANT MY BIG COCK INSIDE YOU.

: I GOT MY ASS UP IN THE AIR, FINGERS DEEP INSIDE NOW... DOGGYSTYLE!

: POUND THAT PUSSY LIKE I WAS THERE... SHOW ME HOW DEEP YOU CAN TAKE IT!!

: PUMPING IN & OUT... HARRRD & FASST!

I now heard her moan again, more sustained and erotic.

: I WANNA CUM ALL OVER YOU... WANT U TO CUM IN MY MOUTH!

: OH GOD YESSS... SUCK ON MY CLIT YOU BASTARD! MAKE ME CUM.

This was unbelievable. I now didn't need to hold my ear to the wall any more. I could clearly hear her moaning, oblivious to the fact that I, her young male cousin was next door in full ear shot. The sound was incredible – it actually sounded as if she wasn't alone, masturbating, but with someone having sex. I wanted to tape it so I could play it back later and use it to masturbate to.

: YOUR GONNA MAKE ME CUM. I WANNA CUM ALL OVER YOU!

: IM SOOO CLOSE... FUCK ME, CUM ON ME... CUM ALL OVER MY TITS!

: I WANNA CUM ALL OVER YOUR PRETTY FACE...

: YES DO IT. CUM FOR ME!

And with that, I heard Tania begin to moan loudly. Hearing the thumb of her phone falling out of her hands and hitting the floor, the pace of her groaning increased and so did the rhythmic creaking of the bed as she lay there finger fucking herself into a powerful orgasm; shrieking and crying out in ecstasy. I pulling myself furiously, and climaxed in time with her; shooting my load across the room – and what a load, what a mess!

I just stared at the ceiling, thinking about what had just happened. My breathing was heavy, my head was dizzy, images of Tania's nude and now sweat glistening body racing through my head. My desire to really touch her was almost overwhelming. A minute later, I heard my phone 'vibrate' again. As I grabbed it, my hand still wet with my own cum, I read '1 message received'

As I clicked to read it – I froze.

: JOHN, YOU WANNA MEET?

"Shit?" I thought to myself, "What do I do now?"

To Be Continued...

12