Phone Phun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a wrap guys," Tim said. "I can't wait to see the pictures."

Holly giggled. "Yeah, but I think I'll keep a tight rein on those."

"How about me," Dirk asked, "don't I get to see them?"

"We'll see," she said, "right now I need to pee... and clean up my face. I'll be right back."

Dirk watched her bare ass sway from side to side as she walked out of the kitchen. "Holy fuck, Timmy, I can't believe what just happened. Holly was so fucking nasty tonight. You're one lucky man."

"Yeah, I'm a little surprised myself. I think we better keep this to ourselves."

The camera beeped, reminding Dirk to peel off the backs of photographs to stop the developing process. He spread out the black and whites on the kitchen table and admired his handiwork. "No problem, and anytime you need a repeat performance, I'm your man. By the way, these pictures are fucking fantastic. I wouldn't mind having a few of them in my collection."

Tim chuckled. "Forget it, I mean about the pictures. But you may get your wish for a repeat performance sooner than you thought."

"What do you mean?"

"You almost got her off while you were fucking her. Play your cards right and she'll be begging you to finish the job, just as soon as you get hard."

Dirk couldn't believe his ears. "It's okay with you?"

"Sure, besides, after what you two just did I don't see how she could get mad at me for hitting on Silvia."

"You dog... so doing Holly again will just be extra insurance. I like the way you think."

"If Holly goes for it, don't forget to get more pictures."

"Sweet, so tell me, what should I do?"

"Holly loves to follow up with a sixty-nine, and then she adds a little twist at the end."

"What's that?"

"If I get Holly off first, she lets me finish... well, I'll leave you to figure that out. I guarantee you'll never forget it."

"What if Holly gets you off first?"

Tim laughed. "That never happens."

Holly walked back into the room and glanced down at the pictures, shocked to see how explicit they were. "What never happens?" she asked, keeping her eyes locked on the pictures.

They both ignored the question.

"I've got to go Honey," Tim said, "thanks for the nooner. Kiss, kiss."

She frowned and looked at Dirk. "What were you two talking about?"

Dirk grinned and drew a finger across his neck.

Holly got the hint. "Kiss, kiss," she said and hung up the handset. She scowled at Dirk. "Give it up?"

Dirk could barely contain his glee. "Tim suggested you might want to go again... since I kind of cut things short when I got off."

She looked at him suspiciously. "He did not!" Her voice lacked conviction and she felt a renewed twinge of desire in her loins.

He grinned and pulled her into his lap. "It's true, he said I just have to be patient, until I get hard again."

"Okay, that sounds like Tim." She leaned back into his chest and wiggled her ass, searching in vain for movement from his soft cock. "Can you get hard again?"

He squeezed her firm breasts and rolled her nipples between his fingers. "Don't worry, I'll get there."

"Don't get ahead or yourself, I haven't agreed to anything yet." Even she didn't believe that. "What exactly did he say to you?"

He reached between her legs and pressed his fingers into her hairy mound. "He said you like to follow up with a sixty-nine."

She moaned at his touch. That was exactly what she wanted. "What else did he say?" she asked, cautiously.

"You mean about the twist at the end?"

"That little shit, I can't believe he told you about that."

He'd hit a nerve, but he wasn't sure exactly what it was. His cock came to life and poked up into the crack of her ass. "I'm almost ready; is here on the table okay with you?"

She turned and snapped at him. "Fuck no, if I'm taking you up my ass it's going to be in my bed, where I can be nice and comfortable."

He tried his best to look nonchalant. It didn't work.

She realized her mistake and chuckled at her own stupidity. "He didn't tell you, did he?"

Dirk looked at her sheepishly. "He may have left out the part about your ass."

She moved her hips just enough to slide the head of his cock between the wet folds of her pussy lips. "I guess I can't unring that bell, but I can still get you off first, so don't count your... assholes before they..." , She left the sentence hanging, unable to come up with a clever finish.

He laughed. "Tim said you never win."

She smacked him on the thigh. "Maybe I just let him win." She moved her ass just enough to let him enter her wet cunt.

"Trying to get a head start on me?"

She arched her back to take in more of his hard shaft. "All's fair in love and war."

He moaned as his cock slide up into her tight cunt. He gripped her by the hips and lifted her up and down the length his shaft several times. "Still think you can get me off first?"

She leaned back and locked her hands around the back of Dirk's neck. "Mmmm," she whispered in his ear. "I may not get a chance." She undulated her hips just enough to keep his cock sliding inside her.

"I thought we were doing a sixty-nine."

She moaned and rocked on his cock, trying to get all of it inside her. "That will have to keep... I'm ready to go again... right now."

"What about- "

She cut him off. "Get me off now and my ass is all yours."

"Sweet."

"Can you hold out long enough for me to get off?"

"Maybe, I don't know. Why?"

"We're trying to get pregnant, so I don't want you cuming inside me, okay?"

He sighed deeply, that was not something he wanted to hear. "Okay, I won't, but try not to wiggle so damn much."

She placed her hands on the table and tried to sit still. "Use your fingers."

He threaded two fingers through her kinky thatch until they reached the slippery folds of her pussy lips. He found her hard nub and pinched it between them.

She gasped as a jolt of pleasure surged through her body, forcing her to squeeze down on his cock. "Yes... yes... just like that..."

He pinched a nipple with his free hand, hard, just like he was doing to her clit. "Hurry," he said, a note of desperation in his voice.

It was all she needed to climax, and she cried out as her body shuddered with intense pleasure.

He eased up with his fingers, hoping he could hold back as her orgasm subsided. "Is that what you wanted?"

"Uh-huh," she said, her voice hoarse from screeching. "How about you?"

"It was close, but I held back. You're safe for now."

She chuckled. "Does that mean you're ready for my ass?"

He cupped her tits and gently kneaded them. "Oh yeah, did I mention that it will be my first time?"

She twisted to look into his eyes, once again moving on his cock. "You're kidding, right?"

"Nope, and stop wiggling or you're going to be sorry."

She laughed, hard enough to keep herself moving on his cock. "With all the ladies you've fucked, not one of them has given up their ass?"

The thought of his first ass fuck, coupled with the fact that she wouldn't sit still, had him losing control again. He bit down on his lower lip, trying to beat back the orgasm building deep in his balls.

She saw the look on his face and realized what was about to happen. She flew off his cock and dropped to her knees. Her lips barely covered the head of his cock when he erupted, sending a stream of sticky goo into her waiting mouth.

After she sucked him dry, he took a deep breath and said, "That was too close."

She nodded, unable to speak with a mouthful of cum. She made a clicking motion with her finger.

Dirk reached for the camera and framed the picture. The head of his cock rested on her lower lip and his white goo pooled in her mouth. Click.

The taste of his cum mixed with her juice was decadent. She gulped and swallowed. "That was unexpected," she said, licking her lips.

"Yeah, but it made a hell of a picture. Tim's going to be impressed."

She washed the cum down with one last swig of beer. "One more?"

"Sure," he said, getting up from the table. "Just let me make a quick pit stop first."

He returned with two more beers. "How long have you two been trying to get pregnant?"

"It's almost a year now."

"Problems?"

"I'm good to go, but Tim won't go to a doctor, and he refuses to talk about it. I think he's shooting blanks, but he'll never admit it."

"Sorry to hear that, are you checking into alternatives?"

"Tim's reluctant to, but I've looked into it and it's not cheap."

"Anything I can do to help?"

She chuckled. "Right, that's all I need to do, pop out a little baby Dirk. I don't think that will fool anybody."

He laughed. "That's not what I meant "

She furrowed her brow. "Yeah, right." Her sarcasm was unmistakable.

"Okay, maybe it crossed my mind. But, you're right, Tim's just the opposite from me, a fair haired beach boy from South Florida. I think he even has blue eyes."

"He does, so lets check you off the list."

"What about anonymous donors, like at a sperm bank?"

"That's where the big bucks come in. Plus, I'd never be able to hide if from Tim." She looked at him wistfully. "Until today, it never occurred to me to fuck another guy... I mean... today was like serendipity."

"That's a good word for it," Dirk said. "Know anybody that fits the bill?"

"No!" she said, a little too emphatically. "I mean... it's the first time I've even thought of it. But offhand, I can't think of anyone, how about you?"

Dirk rubbed his chin, deep in thought. "Probably shouldn't actually be anyone we know... we should be looking for a stranger... someone who wont know what we're up to."

She chuckled. "We? Are we going to fuck him?"

"Metaphorically speaking," he said, "I could be be your wingman."

"Dirk, it's hard to take you seriously... but I'll bite, what are you suggesting."

In an effort to appear serious, he took her hands in his. "Ithaca is a college town, we could hit a bar over there and find some preppy brainiacs. It would be a piece of cake."

She wasn't amused. "Shit Dirk, now you've got me gang banging Cornell undergrads."

"I was thinking more of grad students... but I get your point. I'll come up with something a little more subtle... get you somebody nice and plain."

It was time to end this conversation. "I don't want plain, just unrecognizable, and not too... different from Tim."

"Got it," Dirk said, "I'll work on something."

She grinned and gave his bottle a clink. "Speaking of serendipity, I believe you've got something very special coming your way. Ready to head upstairs?"

He could barely contain his excitement, however, that did not extend to his cock. When he stood, it hung straight down, limp as a wet noodle. "You've got your work cut out for you."

A wicked smile crossed her face. "Grab the camera, I'll have you hard by the time we reach the top of the stairs."

He gave her a quizzical look. "Good luck..."

She smiled, and then headed for the stairs. "Trust me, I know exactly what to do."

He followed, keeping his eyes locked on her luscious round ass. With each stair-step, her cheeks opened just enough to reveal the trail of tiny black curls peeking out of her ass crack.

Halfway up she stopped and turned back to him. "The movie in New York was a double feature... The Devil in Miss Jones."

He knew enough about that movie to know that the actress took it up the ass, several times. Was that where those two got the idea?

She stopped again at the first landing, leaned forward and turned her head back to watch his eyes. "See anything you like?"

He stared into the crack of her ass, eager to see more. "Fuck yes," he said, "and I bet Timmy would love a picture."

"Get the camera ready... I'm feeling a bit nasty."

He was several steps below her and her ass was at his eye level. He aimed the camera, getting both her ass and her face in the frame. "Ready?"

She reached for a cheek and pulled it open, revealing her pink gash along with the tight pucker of her asshole. "Now I am."

He lowered the camera and stared at her exposed ass. He stroked his soft cock with one hand while running the other up the silky smooth skin of her thigh. He didn't stop until he felt the hot moisture of her open gash. "Fuck, Holly, nasty is right." He pressed his thumb against the crinkly skin of her asshole.

She grinned down at him. "Better get a picture before the show ends."

"I will, in a second." He removed his hand and leaned in to trace the tip of his tongue along the crack of her ass, flicking it several times when he crossed over her tiny rosebud.

"Mmmm," she cooed, "I wasn't expecting that. Do it again."

He did, taking even more time teasing her tight asshole with his wet tongue.

"Ahhh," she whispered, "I think you just took nasty to a whole new level. Even Tim doesn't do that. Better take that picture now."

He reluctantly pulled back and snapped the picture, catching the look of satisfaction on her face. "One more before we go up?"

"Picture?"

"No," he said and moved in for one more taste. This time he got her nice and wet, and was able to open her up a tiny bit with the tip of his tongue.

She finally let go of her cheek to shut him off. "Unless you want to do this right here, we better get up these stairs." She turned and darted away.

He was hot on her tail with his hard cock leading the way.

Holly hopped onto the edge of the bed and pulled him towards her. She grinned up at him and wrapped her lips around the head of his hard cock. "Told you I could do it."

"True," he said, "but I didn't come up here to get my cock sucked."

She ignored him and took him as deep as she could and held him there while she fondled his balls.

He took a deep breath and stepped back, pulling his cock out of her eager mouth. "Why do I think you're putting me off? Are you having second thoughts?"

She pouted, biting down on her lower lip.

"No way, not after that little show you put on coming up the stairs."

"I know, it's just that you're bigger than Tim... maybe too big for me."

He moved back in and hugged her face into his rock hard abs. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle... and if it's too much we'll figure out something else. Okay?"

She nodded.

"Tell me how Tim gets things started'"

"He fucks me doggie style to get his cock nice and wet, and then he uses his thumb to loosen up my... asshole." She got to her knees and bent forward, arching her back to expose her ass to him, resting her weight on her elbows. "And then he drizzles some spit into my crack."

Dirk ran the head of his cock up and down the length of her wet gash, and then plunged it into her snug cunt.

"Mmmm," she cooed. She pulled a pillow under her chest for support, and then reached back to spread her ass cheeks for him. "Take a closer look."

He locked his eyes on the tight pucker peeking out from her curly black pubes. The thin trail of hair along the crack of her ass mesmerized him. "Your ass looks sexier now than it did on the stairs."

"Want to go down on me again?"

He pulled out of her and dropped to his knees. "Uh-huh," he whispered, and licked the entire length of her crack, starting with her open pink gash. He loved the feel of her coarse hairs on the tip of his tongue.

"Oh yeah Dirk, that feels so good."

He rimmed her tiny rosebud, slathering it with spit. She pulled harder on her ass cheeks, giving him a tiny opening. He pointed his tongue and wiggled it into her.

"Fuck," she said, "I can't believe how much that turns me on."

"More than Timmy's thumb?"

She stretched herself open as far as she could and pushed back against his tongue. "Fuck yes, press harder."

He compiled, forcing about an inch of his tongue inside her. He felt her tight muscle start to relax, and thrust harder, opening up her tight asshole.

His tongue sent a jolt of pleasure though her spine. "Oh my God... I think I can cum again..." She fought the desire to release her ass cheeks and finger her clit; she could wait a little longer and wanted his tongue right where it was.

He thrust harder, fucking her asshole with his slippery tongue, in and out, until he had no more tongue to give her.

She cried out. "Oh fuck... keep it up... just like that... in my ass..."

With the muscles of his tongue nearly exhausted, he used his head to bob his tongue in and out of her bucking ass.

She was possessed, screaming for more... more of his tongue.

He pushed for all he was worth.

"Aaaragh," she screeched, jamming her ass back into his face. Her orgasm was unexpectedly intense, jolting her entire body.

His final thrust was so hard it knocked her forward and off his tongue. Her body writhed in ecstasy as she lay prone on the bed, clutching the sheets. He reached out and slipped his thumb into her crack, gently massaging the rim of her asshole, prolonging her intense orgasm.

Exhausted, he climbed up between her legs and hugged her from behind. His rock hard cock nestled into the wet crack of her ass. Neither spoke for several minutes.

"I don't know how you did that," Holly said, "it was so fucking intense..."

"Not bad, for my first time."

She lifted her head and grinned back at him. "And maybe not your last."

He kissed her shoulder and gently pumped his cock along her ass crack.

"Guess I'm not done yet," she said, burying her face in the pillow and squirming under his cock.

"Can I try your ass?" he asked, hopefully.

"I guess I owe you that. Just be gentle... I still don't know about the size of that thing."

He rose up on his arms and positioned the head of his cock over her asshole.

"Start in my pussy... to get yourself wet."

He lowered his aim and effortlessly slipped his big cock into her very wet cunt.

"Ahhh," she said, "I can only hope it goes that easy with my ass."

After several quick strokes he pulled out and felt for her asshole with the head of his cock. With no hands to guide him in, all he managed to do was poke her ass crack several times. "A little help?"

She twisted and looked back over her shoulder. The desire on his face was evident, along with the frustration of not being able to get his cock into her ass. She guided the head of his cock to the right place and pushed back on it, forcing the tip of his cock into her tight entrance.

He thrust forward, only to have his cock pop out and slither up her ass crack. "Fuck," he said, "this is harder than I thought."

Holly lifted her hips and stuffed two pillows under them, raising her ass and giving him a better angle. She pressed the head of his cock back into her asshole. "Easy... just take your time."

As soon as he felt the head of his cock push into her, he rose up on his toes and gently pressed down. Inch by inch his cock slipped into her tight asshole.

"Ohhh," she cried out. The initial pain was quickly replaced by pleasure as the head of his cock breached her tight muscle. She buried her face back in the pillow and clutched at the sheets. He was more than halfway in.

"Can you take it?" he asked, pressing forward, slowly, relentlessly.

She squirmed back against his cock, eager to get him all the way in. "Yes," she said, her voice barely audible.

"Holly, your ass is so fucking tight. Are you okay?"

She took a deep breath and let him stroke her ass a couple of times. She twisted and looked back at him. "Does that feel good?"

"It's fucking awesome... are you ready... I mean, can I fuck you?"

"You're almost in Dirk," she said, eager to get going. "Put the wood to me... I can take it."

Dirk wasted no time in getting his cock in motion, easing himself in and out of her tight asshole, gingerly going a little further in with each stroke.

"Come on Dirk, quit fucking around. I want to feel you get off in my ass."

"You asked for it Holly, hold on tight." He pounded down hard, smacking himself against her ass cheeks.

"Better," she yelled, "faster."