Phone Repairman Vol. 2

Story Info
Telephone repairman and two young black women.
3k words
4.44
59k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hmm
hmm
8 Followers

Working for the past fifteen years as a telephone repairman in New York City, I've seen and experienced a lot. Working alone and going into customers homes can indeed be an interesting experience. You never know what you're going to come across and I have to take a deep breath every time I ring someone's doorbell.

The story I'm going to relate to you happened at the very beginning of my career with the phone company. I was 22 years old, just out of training and was assigned to the West Harlem garage. My first few weeks there I was assigned to work with a partner who had about twenty years with the company. It was up to Tim to help teach me the job and familiarize me with the area.

About a week or so in, we were assigned a repair job in the housing projects on Frederick Douglass Blvd and 141st St. We went up to the apartment and knocked on the door. After a couple of minutes and knocking a third time (we could hear music through the door) an attractive young black woman, about 20, answered the door. We showed her our IDs and she let us into the apartment. Upon walking in, we were hit with the scent of burning 'herbs'. It turns out that her and her female friend were partying in the bedroom. The woman (I forget her name so I'll call her Tenisha) shows me where she thinks the problem is and we get to work. The job is simple and requires replacing a phone jack in the living room, which takes all of about ten minutes.

I finish up the work (the rookie does all of the work) and put my tools back on my tool belt and go into the bedroom to tell them that we're done. Tenisha and her equally cute friend Jackie are laying on the bed and still enjoying their 'herbal pursuits' and Tenisha looks me dead in the eye and asks me if 'I want some'. I'd dated a number of black women and had been fascinated with them since I hit puberty, so of course my mind wonders, what exactly is she referring to when she says "some".

I look at Tim, who is standing in the hallway and after seeing the expression on my face, he says to be back at the truck by lunchtime (we're given up to two hours to complete each job before management gets suspicious) and he leaves.

I took my bulky toolbelt off and sat on the edge of the bed and we start making boring small talk, basically asking each other questions. The two of them were laying in front of me in t-shirts and shorts and were looking really good. Tenisha was about 5'5" and maybe 120 lbs and had a tight little body. I couldn't tell just how tall Jackie was, but she was a little thicker than Tenisha and had some very dangerous curves on her. I was not really interested in partaking in the herbal festivities as much as I was interested to find out if there was some other meaning behind Tenisha's use of the word "some".

At some point the conversation must have hit a lull, because both girls (who are laying next to each other) begin to make out. Bingo! I'm thinking to myself that I've hit the jackpot today, and while they are making out, they're both looking at me out of the corner of their eyes and smiling as best they could while their full, succulent lips were locked.

"So what are you waiting for Mister Telephone Man?" were the next words out of Jackie's mouth.

Not being quite as dumb as I may look, I didn't hesitate to pull off my t-shirt and join the party. The three of us began making out on the bed, which became a little awkward, so Jackie broke off the kiss and let Tenisha and I continue on.

I rolled over onto my back and pulled Tenisha on top of me so that I could grab that cute little ass of hers while we kissed. As my hands wandered to her breasts (she obviously wasn't wearing a bra) she pulled her shirt over her head, giving my lips access to her perky little titties. While my hands reached into her shorts to play with her ass, my mouth was on her breasts, moving from one to another and sucking on her large, erect nipples. She started grinding herself onto my already full erection and by this time Jackie had left the room. I told Tenisha to take her shorts off and when she got up and took her shorts and panties off, I took off my workboots and the rest of my clothes.

When we got back onto the bed, I had her lay on her back so I could taste her pussy, but she stopped me and said that preferred being eaten from the back, but first, she wanted to give me some head. So I laid down on the bed and she kneeled between my spread legs and grabbed a hold of my shaft. As she stroked the length of it, she started licking the underside of my head. As good as that felt, it felt even better as she looked me right in the eyes as she licked my cock. As much as I was enjoying that, I really wanted her to start sucking on my dick, so I started pumping my dick against her mouth and she quickly got the hint.

She told me to sit still as she took her mouth and tried to slide it all the way over my erection. While I'm not huge in terms of length, I'm pretty thick and it was amusing, yet at the same time a turn-on, to see her stretching her mouth over my cock. Boy, did she suck it like a trooper. It was as if she was in a porno movie and she was sucking me as if she was getting paid to shoot a sex scene. She grabbed the base of my dick and just kept bobbing that pretty little head up and down, nice and fast, which is exactly how I like it.

After a little while, I could tell that her mouth was starting to get tired. So I told her to stop and stand in front of her dresser and bend over for me. As she did this, I got down on my knees behind her and started kissing and biting her cute brown ass.

As my big hands grabbed each of her ass cheeks, my lips moved to her pussy and she spread her legs even more to allow me easier access. I don't know why most black women love being eaten from behind so much, but Tenisha really got into it as I started giving her open mouth kisses on her pussy lips.

With each kiss, her pussy lips swelled and she got wetter and wetter. I could hear her start to moan as I took her lips into my mouth and started sucking on her pussy. When my tongue met her clit and stayed there, she was going pretty good. With my face all up in her ass, she started pushing back onto my mouth. I could hear her telling me to squeeze her ass harder, and I was more than happy to comply.

After a few more minutes of this, she was ready to pop. She started getting more vocal and more active by grinding even more on my mouth. I kept my very firm grip on her ass as she started with the "oh shit" and "fuck" and "oh God". As she came, I could feel the warm release of her juices on my mouth and savored every last drop. She told me to stop and pushed me away from her as she finished with her orgasm.

I stood up behind her and kissed her on her shoulder and in the mirror, I could see that Jackie had returned and was watching us from the doorway.

"That was some good shit." She said as she smiled at me in the mirror. Of course, as I smiled back, my lips were full of Tenisha's juices.

Tenisha stayed bent over and I pushed the head of my dick up against her wet pussy and slid it back and forth over her pussy lips. She grabbed a hold of the head and guided me inside of her and I started fucking her from behind.

I loved this position because not only was I hitting it from the back, I was able to look at us together in the mirror, which was quite a turn-on. Because she was quite a bit shorter than me, she had to lay her chest on top of the dresser to give me a good angle and I started fucking her nice and hard.

Our bodies were making that clapping sound each time my groin slapped up against her ass and I could see Jackie lay down on the bed to get a better view. I liked knowing that she was clearly enjoying watching me fuck her friend. I heard Tenisha say "fuck me Daddy" and I took one hand from her waist, reached down and grabbed her by her ponytail and pulled her head back. This made her arch her back and allowed me to see her face in the mirror as I fucked her. I was going to cum soon, so in order to take a quick break I told her to lay down on the bed.

As she laid down on her back, Jackie started undressing. I got on top of Tenisha and pushed her legs up into her chest and slid back up inside of her. As I did this, I was finally able to get a good look at Jackie's heavenly body. She was incredible with what must have been 36D titties and a nice, dark and juicy round ass.

I loved being able to look down and being able to see my white dick sliding up into T's brown pussy. As I started fucking her, Jackie started kissing her and then moved down to her breasts and began sucking on them. I grabbed Tenisha's legs and positioned them so the backs of her legs were against my chest and fucked her good and hard.

The combination of my dick and Jackie's mouth must have been too much for her, because she was getting ready to cum again. I was getting close myself and kept up the fast paced fucking. As Tenisha once again became more vocal, she again started with the "fuck me Daddy", and being a generous Daddy, I was happy to give her what she wanted. Hearing her as she was starting to cum put me over the edge and I tried to hold back as much as I could, but I quickly exploded inside of her, filling her tight young pussy with my cum.

I laid down on top of her and stayed inside of her for a while as Jackie laid by our side. Eventually, I pulled out or her and positioned myself behind her in a spooning position with my still semi-hard dick in between her ass cheeks. Jackie was on the opposite side of Tenisha, facing her and the two of them joked around for a little while. Eventually, Jackie asked Tenisha when she was "gonna be able to get some". Feeling my dick poking her in the ass, Tenisha told her that I was still hard and that if she wanted it, she should come and get it.

Upon saying that, Tenisha got up and out of the bed and Jackie slid over to me. She reached down, grabbed my dick and found it hard again and we laid there for a while just kissing.

As my hands wandered down to her juicy ass (each of her ass cheeks were almost the size of a bowling ball) we became a little more aggressive. She pulled herself on top of me and while she straddled me, I sat up a little and started sucking on her big titties. They were firm and full with beautiful erect nipples and she loved it when I bit down on them.

My hands were all over her ass, squeezing her cheeks and spreading them apart, which she really seemed to like. With her ass cheeks spread, I took my middle finger and started playing with her asshole. Seeing that she had no objection to me playing with it, I slid it up into her ass. This really turned her on as I could hear her moan with delight as I started fucking her ass with my finger. I had forgotten that Tenisha was still in the room when I heard her say "my girl's a freak like that".

We stayed like this for a while, but I really wanted to lick Jackie's pussy, so I laid back and told her to ride my face. I scooted down a bit to give her some room and she positioned herself above me in the bed and lowered her sweet dark chocolate pussy down onto my mouth. She was already dripping wet as my tongue met her pussy and I enjoyed the feel of her slick pussy lips as I used the tip of my tongue to trace an outline around the outside of her juicy pussy. I started using similar techniques on her as I used on Tenisha and with the position we were in, she was able to grind her pussy onto my face real good. I made her wait a while before I hit her clit, and when I did, she started going off.

She was oooohing and ahhhing as she smothered my face and I wrapped my tongue around her swollen clit and wouldn't let go. To me, there is nothing more intimate than when a woman approaches and achieves an orgasm while you are eating her, and as Jackie got closer, I just stayed on her clit. While she didn't talk a lot like her friend did, she was vocal nonetheless, with a lot of moaning and panting as she neared climax. Not wanting to interfere with her groove, I kept on with what I was doing, eagerly awaiting her orgasm. When she finally came, the juices gushed from her pussy, flowing into my mouth and on to my face.

She just stayed there for a minute as she caught her breath and while she was doing so, I could feel Tenisha's hand stroking my dick. She said to Jackie "if you don't want to ride this thing, I damn sure will."

With that, Jackie got up off of my face and slid down to my groin. She got up on the balls of her feet and squatted over my dick and slowly lowered herself down onto me.

I was able to look down and watch my cock disappear inside her. She put her hands on my stomach as she rose up and down, riding my hard cock with long and slow strokes. Her pussy felt so good as she fucked me with a nice comfortable rhythm. I really enjoyed this position, but soon, her legs started to tire and she got off.

She got down onto her hands and knees and stuck that beautiful thick ass up in the air for me. Besides being such a lovely sight to behold, it was also quite the invitation which I quickly took her up on. I got behind her, placed my hands on her hips and pushed the head of my dick up against her pussy lips. As I pushed forward, she pushed back and I was once again buried inside the pussy of this beautiful black girl.

I left it inside of her as I started to rotate my hips, grinding my cock deep inside of her. She really liked the slow grind and wasn't so much into the hard fucking that Tenisha enjoyed, so this was a nice change of pace. I started fucking her with long, slow strokes, my hands tight on her hips. Her complexion was much darker than her friend and the contrast of my dick pumping her dark pussy was quite pleasing to see.

As we fucked, she buried her face in the pillow and thus raised her ass even higher for me. This position felt so good and allowed me to penetrate her quite deeply. With her face down and ass up, I'd pull back until I could feel my head practically pop out of her pussy and then slide it all of the way back inside of her. Hearing her moaning was also very enjoyable. She wasn't loud, but with each stroke, she let out a moan or a gasp.

As she got closer to orgasm, she went from moaning to a higher pitched panting. Knowing she was getting close, made me get close and I picked up the pace of our fucking. The long strokes came harder now and I couldn't resist using my big hand to spank her big black ass. Tenisha, who was sitting on the floor watching us, enjoyed seeing me spank Jackie and urged me to do it harder, which, or course, I did. As Jackie started cumming, I fucked her even harder. Her head was up out of the pillow and she was quite loud as she came. I felt my own orgasm building up, held it back, held it back as best I could until I couldn't do it anymore and came hard inside of her pussy.

Jackie collapsed onto the bed, and I collapsed on top of her. As we laid there, Tenisha joined us and the three of us just relaxed in bed for while and soon fell asleep. We were awakened by the sound of my pager going off, as I had slept past lunchtime and my partner was trying to get in touch with me so we could get back to work. I worked in Harlem for the next five years before I transferred to the Bronx and I got to spend a few more enjoyable times with both Tenisha and Jackie.

hmm
hmm
8 Followers