Phone Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Good morning, lover.' you say as you turn the water off.

'Mmm, good morning to you too, baby.' I reply after a quick peck on the cheek. 'Our breakfast is waiting in the bedroom. I'll probably have to reheat it now.' I say.

'Oh, that's sounds good. I wasn't hungry half an hour ago, but I'm starving now.' you reply.

'Well you know what they say, sex is the most enjoyable form of physical exercise.' I say. After a second, we both laugh.

I get out of the tub and wrap my self in a towel, then hand one to you as you drain the tub. You go into the bedroom and pull on a pair of swimming trunks that I bought you yesterday, while I finish up in the bathroom. By the time I come out, you're on your way out the door.

'I'm going to go down and get the boat ready to go. I'll be back in a few minutes.' you inform me then are out the door before I can respond.

In the short time you are gone, I get dressed and reheat the breakfast. It's waiting on the table for you when you return.

'Wow!' is all you say as you come into the kitchen.

'Wow, what?' I ask, knowing damned well what you're talking about.

'Wow! You! You are absolutely stunning!' you reply.

'What? This old thing? I thought I'd better wear it one last time before I threw it out.' I say, referring to my swimsuit. It's a bikini that I bought yesterday, along with your trunks. The bikini is bright white to show off my tan, small top to show off my tits, string thong to show off my ass, and tiny almost to the point of nothing covering my pussy to create as small a tan line as legally possible in public. I have a sheer white wrap skirt on as a cover. 'Don't you dare throw that away. I love it!!' you exclaim as you start toward me.

'Whoa! Eat breakfast first, save me for dessert out on the water.' I say as I hand you a plate of food. French toast, pancakes, and eggs just the way you like them, and Texas toast.

We eat breakfast in relative silence, just relaxing before what we both know is going to be a day filled with fucking. We joke around a little as we do the dishes. Then we go down to the dock and I'm blown away by the sheer size of what you referred to earlier as just a boat. A boat is something 15 or 20 feet long and maybe eight or ten feet wide. The boat tied to the dock is more like 50 feet long and 20 feet wide and three levels high.

'If that's your idea of a boat, I'd hate to see your idea of an aircraft carrier.' I state as you pull me aboard.

I get the rope on the stern as you get the other one. You fire up the engine and back us away from the dock. Soon we're headed for open water. I go out to the stern and watch the water fly by. It looks like it should be a rough ride, but I don't feel a thing. I take off the skirt and lie down on the deck to catch some rays as we glide out of the lagoon. Soon I can feel my skin beginning to bake in the pacific sun so I sit up and put some weak sun block on. I am just finishing putting it on everything that I can reach when you appear beside me.

'Hey pretty lady. You want some help with that?' you ask as you take the bottle from me and squirt some in your hand.

'Who's driving the boat?' I ask, glancing back at the cabin.

'I set the auto pilot. We'll stay on this course for five more minutes then spend 10 minutes going 15 degrees north. At the end of that 10 minutes, then engines will cut and the anchor will automatically drop. Neat huh? Now do you want this tied or not?' you ask, tugging on the strap of the bikini top.

'Not.' I reply as I lie down on my stomach. You untie the straps and begin massaging the lotion into my back. 'Oh you are soo good at this. Mmm that feels good. Keep going.' I order.

'My pleasure, honey. What about your bottom? Do you want me to do that too?' you ask as you move steadily down my back.

'Yes. Make sure you don't miss anything.' I reply, flexing my butt.

You squirt more lotion on your hand and massage it into my ass then work your way down my legs to my feet. By the time you are finished with my feet, I'm so horny that my swimsuit is soaked from my pussy.

'Are there any other boats in the area we're headed for?' I ask.

'No one has scheduled any trips within two miles of our destination, according to the Coast Guard. Why do you ask?' you answer.

'No tan lines this time.' I reply as I roll over and drop my top to the floor.

You take the hint and squirt more lotion into your hand. You begin at my neck and shoulders and work your way down to my chest, spending an enormous amount of time on my breasts. This doesn't help my pussy situation any, but I'm way beyond caring by that point. After my chest you rub my belly and around my soaked bikini bottom then work your way down the front of my legs and end at my feet again. I decide now is as good a time as any for your surprise.

'Dear, do you remember that movie we sort of watched this weekend in bed?' I ask, seductively.

'I remember it, well what we saw of it anyway.' you reply as you resume massaging my breasts. I know you can feel the heat you're producing.

'Do you remember what the redhead in that movie did in the beginning of it?' I ask.

'Yes I do. I also remember your reaction.' you answer.

'Well I remember yours too. So tell me,' I say as I untie the strings on my bikini bottom and take it off to reveal that I've shaved my pussy bald, 'whose pussy looks better? Mine or hers?' I ask. Your eyes almost pop out of your head and I can't help but giggle at your reaction.

'Wow again! Baby there is absolutely no question, your pussy is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, touched, or tasted.' you exclaim as you run your fingers over my wet lips.

'Good answer.' I sigh as you continue your caresses, first with your fingers then with your tongue.

I spread my legs wide and moan as your tongue brushes across my clit. You slowly run your tongue up and down the inner folds of my pussy. You pause at the top and circle my clit twice then suck on it, lightly at first then stronger and stronger until it feels like you're going to give me a hickey on my clit. There's a sensation of electricity running directly from my clit to my breasts. My nipples stand on end and I begin to play with them, pinching and rolling them in my fingers. This sends the current right back into my pussy and it starts all over again.

Then clit tingles with pleasure as you leave it and begin your downward journey again. You stop at the bottom of your route, probing my cunt with your tongue as you spread my pussy wide open with your hands. Soon a finger travels up to my clit as you continue to probe with your tongue."

"Oh my God honey! I miss you so much! Remind me why I took this assignment again," she exclaimed, breathing heavily.

"I believe it was the combination of three things: the first thing being the $5000 paycheck. The second thing being the fact that you would get paid to lie on a beach in the sun. The third thing being what we always do immediately after you return from trips like this one. Does that sound accurate?" he answered.

"You hit it on the clit, oh I mean nose! Jesus do I wish you were here right now! She moaned.

"Speaking of right now, get back to the sto..wait I just got beeped. I'll be right back. Hold that thought." he said and hit the mute button. He waited a few moments then hit it again. "I'm so sorry, Baby. I have to cut this short. That was John, something's wrong down at the sight and they need me pronto." he said, smiling as an idea formed in his head.

"Oh no, I hope everything is alright." she sighed.

"I'll tell you what, when do you normally get back to your room after the shoot?" he asked.

"I'm normally back around 4:00 in the afternoon, why?" she asked.

"This afternoon when you get back, take a nice hot bath then give me a call. I want you naked, on the bed, and horny when I say hello. Can you do that?" he asked.

"Oh Baby, I will be so horny that the sound of your voice will make me cum. Good bye, my love." she said.

"Bye Babe." he said then hung up. He waited two minutes and picked up the phone again.

"Hi. I'd like to book a flight to LA leaving as soon as possible.

That afternoon when she returned from the shoot, she did as he had asked. She took a long, hot, relaxing bath then got out dried off and spent a few minutes playing with her breasts and pussy. Soon she could feel the heat in her pussy begin to rise. She picked up the phone and dialed their number. He picked up on the second ring.

"Hi Honey. You ready?" he asked right off the bat.

"Oh yeah, I'm ready. My pussy is hot and wet and I want your cock." she answered.

"Well before we get started, there's something I want you to do for me. O.K.?" he said.

"O.K., but it better be quick, I'm horny and I want to cum." she said.

"Good." He knocked on the door. "Answer that, will you?" he said.

"Honey, I'm naked. I'm not going to answer the door. Wait a minute, how did you know there is someone at my door?" she asked as she got off the bed and stepped over to the door to the adjoining room.

"Well let me put it this way, if you answer that knock," he knocked again, "you had better be naked and horny." he finished.

"What did you do, did you hire someone?" she asked.

"Never in a million years would I hire someone else to do something like this." he said and knocked again, harder this time.

She opened the door, and almost cried.

"How did you get here? I called our house!" she said, still unable to believe her husband was standing before her, and he was as naked as she was.

"Ah, the splendor of call forwarding." he said then hung up the phone.

"Well now that you're here, come here," she said as she grabbed his cock and pulled him to her.

12