Phone sex

Story Info
I masturbate until I get to listen to you fucking her ass.
2k words
4.05
53.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I am sitting in the chair watching another boring rerun on the TV; to liven up the evening I decided to take down the light blanket from the back of the chair and put it on my lap. Once the blanket is there I lift my dress up, exposing my nether regions.

My hand instantly goes to rubbing the smooth lips, feeling them and rubbing them it is so very exciting. I keep rubbing them while I watch the rerun, after a while I slip one finger down, parting the lips revealing the hot moist treat beneath it. I move the finger farther into the depths of my nether regions, splitting my lips even farther to accept the full finger allowing it to move from the very tip of the lips into the deeper darker regions.

I continue moving my finger farther down, allowing it to breech the opening to my tight pussy. Once it enters, the stream of juices meets the new comer in. Engulfing my finger in pure delight; letting it move deeper inside, encouraging it farther in.

My pussy squeezes against my finger, hugging it in acceptance, wanting it to go deeper in, encompassing the whole finger in my own juices just to allow a smooth departure and allow an even smoother re-entry.

Moving my finger in and out of my pussy, my other fingers rubbing the outside of my lips, trying to split them, but then resisting the urge. I continue to move my finger in and out of my pussy, allowing the palm of my hand to tease my engorged clit, touching it just barely as I allow my finger to go back inside.

Moving my finger in and out of my pussy my palm rubbing against my clit, I think how much more I want, I want something bigger and harder, but I am alone; so I move in another finger, once inside I move them deep then back out then inside deep again.

I feel my pussy muscles squeezing against my fingers, and then I pull them apart, stretching my pleasure box pretending that it is a hard dick going in. The thought makes me want to go even deeper within the depths of my pussy. I move them in as far as they will go, this time instead of moving them out, I move them within, moving the palm of my hand against my clit, rubbing it, playing with it.

I feel myself getting closer, I have forgotten about the show I am watching and continue masturbating. Oh, how I wish someone would walk in and just take me, fuck me hard and deep. I am biting my lip, I feel the heat rising, my breathing is getting quicker, "oh don't stop" I continue, this time moving my fingers in and out, thrusting them deep, slamming the palm of my hand against my hardened clit.

The sensation is getting even better. Moving in and out, pulling and stretching the muscles, feeling the sensations against my clit. I can no longer hold on and release completely.

A smile creeps across my face, my tongue licking my lips as I move my fingers in holding them there while I finish cumming. Once complete, I bring my fingers up to my mouth, licking each one taking the enjoyment from each one, licking them completely, tasting the pleasure of myself. Once I have completely finished licking my fingers, I allow them to go back down to my pussy, letting them rest there while gently rubbing to help remind me of the pleasure I just had.

I go back to watching my boring reruns that I have watched several times over. I start to get antsy again, wanting something to do; but I resist.

I have to wait, I can't go to bed now, it is too early and if I were to go to bed in this mood, I will not be able to rest. I must stay up, wait until it passes. Back to the reruns, I start flipping the channels, there is nothing on, but it is too early I must resist the urge to go to bed and to my toy box.

I must resist, I have been spending much to much time in my toy box. I have to continue watching the shows, only another half hour I tell myself, then I can go to bed. It is like telling a crack addict that they must wait for their next hit, I am just addicted to the feeling that comes over me when I cum. The warmth, the ecstasy there is nothing like it. I have tried to find something to replace this need, but have been unsuccessful.

What am I to do, only 20 more minutes, that is all I have to wait, 18 minutes. The time just seems to drag on, why won't the time just be over, maybe I can cheat and go a little earlier?

No, I must wait only 15 minutes, that is not very long, I can wait, just 13 minutes. It is almost here. I can feel my pussy starting to moisten, knowing the time is coming closer. Only 10 minutes. Maybe if I get up slowly and walk to my room it will be time.

No, I must wait the whole time, 8 minutes, I can last. I am starting to count the time. I don't think my clock is working. It must be running slow; how can I still have 5 minutes left. This is torture.

This is totally stupid, I'm an adult, this is perfectly legal. I don't have to restrain myself. I can go right now, it is only 3 minutes left. I think I waited long enough. I turn off the show, I can't remember what I was watching, only the clock is what I remember. I put my blanket back on the back of the chair. And get up starting to walk to my bedroom.

But I am stopped. My phone is ringing. Should I get it or just leave it? I am torn, but I finally relent, promising myself that I will give myself extra attention for allowing this break.

I pick up my phone and notice a number I didn't expect to call. I answer confused, wondering why you would call me so late. "Hello?"

Then I hear "her tits are huge, they are bouncing up and down as I am slamming this pussy, will you join us?"

Knowing this is the call we have been talking about off and on for the last several months. I quickly agree and run into my own bedroom, stripping down, pulling out my toys, put on the wireless headset and start. I am already out of breath, I hear your breathing getting heavier, I hear the moans of the woman you are fucking. How very exciting, phone sex in a whole other light. "fuck that bitch" I say, "tear her pussy up, slam into her, make those tits bounce"

"I am fucking my pussy with your favorite toy, moving it in an out. Is her pussy wet?"

"yes" you moan

"is her pussy tight" I ask

"uh, huh" you say

"do you want to fuck it hard?" I ask

"oh, yes, very hard" you say. Then I hear your bodies smacking together. The noise of your hard dick going into her pussy hard, you smacking against her, makes me so very fucking wet.

"are you watching her tits moving up and down?" I ask

All I hear is moaning, this gives me my answer.

"I want you to pull all the way out" I say. "I want to hear her whine in disappointment."

I hear the disappointed moan, smiling I say "now play with the rim, just put your tip in barely then bring it back out"

"Are you doing it?" I ask

"Yes" I hear

"Put it in again, very slowly, just letting your tip in, are you watching?"

I barely hear a yes escapes your mouth.

"Bring it back out, is she enjoying it?" I ask

I don't hear a response, "remember I can't see you, is she enjoying it?"

"Yes, I want to fuck her, I want to go in deeper" you say

"Not yet, tease her, I have to get more wet, do you want me to dry fuck myself?" I ask.

I hear a slight laugh from you. I guess you already know that I was dripping wet before the phone even rang and now there is no stopping the steam of juices coming from me.

Then I say "now slam hard and deep within that pussy, do it now, I want to hear her scream"

At that, I hear the loud scream, the slamming of your two bodies together, I hear your moan in excitement, this is so very exciting. I want even more.

"Is she fucking wet, is she begging for more?" I ask.

"Not yet" is the response I get.

"Are you ready to cum, are you getting close?" I ask.

"No" is all the response I get from you.

With a slight laugh I say, "Then she is not tight enough for you, pull out, I want you to fuck her ass, you need to teach that cunt, teach her to not be sloppy."

I hear the disappointed moan escape from her mouth, I know you are about to do what I want you to. At this moment I quickly say "Tell me when you are going to do it, I want to fuck my ass at the same time."

I hear you take a deep breath, knowing you are taking your time, my dominance has excited you.

Then, "I am at the opening right now, her ass is tightening up, it is going to be nice and tight, are you ready?" you ask.

"Oh, fucking god yes, slam into it, go in deep. Fuck that tight ass, make me cum." I am so very excited. You know just the breeching of my ass will make me cum so fucking hard.

Then you say "Oh, fuck yes, it is tight, I have buried myself to my balls, she is tightening against my cock, oh, yes"

You hear me moan in my own pleasure of having my toy lunged deep inside my ass. You know I am no longer in control of myself. I will continue fucking my ass. I need to hear you, I need you to slam into that ass, fuck it hard and fast.

"Fuck that ass, fuck it hard, slam into it, keep going deeper and deeper. I want you to fuck it hard, fuck me deep" I am yelling.

The moans I am hearing from the woman starting to match those of my own. My breathing is so much quicker than before, the juices are streaming out of my pussy, I am having a hard time keeping a hold of my slippery wet fake cock as I continue to slam it into my ass.

"Oh, yes, fuck it hard, just like that, oh yes, deeper, give me more, oh yes fuck my ass" louder and louder I get. You know I am getting so close to cumming. You are getting even closer.

"Watch those titties bouncing, pull her farther onto you, slam that ass, fuck it harder" I moan.

"Cum for me, I want to hear you cum deep within that sluts ass, I want you to shoot deep within her." I yell.

"Oh, god yes, I'm about to cum, Oh, Oh, Oh, mmmm, oh, yeah, just like that, press in deeper" I say, we have both finished.

"Oh, yeah, that is how you fuck that ass" I say.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" I ask.

"Uh, huh." Is all you can get out.

Smiling, I say, "I will talk to you later, thank you for my evening treat."

"Nite" I say

"Til next time" you say, then you hang up the phone.

Til next time I mumble to myself. It has turned out to be a very good night.