Phone Sex, Fully Engaged

Story Info
She pulled a fast one on him, but he had her number.
4.7k words
4.29
74.9k
13
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 02/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It looked like being just another dull day at the office as I sat at my desk, working my way through a pile of paper and wishing I could have stayed at home.

I’d left early that morning to get a good start on the day, leaving my wife sleeping. We’d both been so busy that we’d had no sex for a week or more, and as she lay there face down on the bed, panties drawn tight across her backside and the gentle round of her breast pressed against the mattress, I had to fight down the urge to wake her and fuck her hard and fast, and not necessarily in that order. She had the day off and planned to spend it lazily, the lucky bitch, but I had another full day ahead of me.

I could feel the weight of the come in my balls as I carried on checking reports and doing all the regular dull stuff that comes with the job, wishing that I could have spent the day at home with Jackie, with my cock upside her and her cunt clamping hard.


When the phone rang, I picked it up distractedly because I was still half concentrating on the report I was checking, but the caller soon had my attention.

“I’ve got my fingers on my clit and my cunt is sopping wet,” said the voice on the line, and despite the husky sounds of excitement I instantly recognised Jackie.

I mumbled a confused greeting, because this just wasn’t like her, but she just carried on talking.

“I’ve been playing with my tits for long enough, now I’ve got to sort out my aching crack,” she said. “I wish I had a big firm cock here now, so that I could suck it and stick it in me and ride it until I came. But my fingers will just have to do, yeah, just like that. My clit’s up for it, oh, can you see me, can you see me with my legs wide apart and my fingers working on my bush, huh? I bet you want to get your cock out under the desk and toss yourself off, yeah? I bet you want to spill that spunk over the office carpet, when really you want to toss it all over my tits, don’t you.”

I was shocked at first, because Jackie had never given any indication that she was into phone sex and had never seemed that comfortable with talking dirty – but I soon put that behind me as my dick grew harder and her talk grew more intense.

I couldn’t risk unzipping my trousers and freeing my aching rod – my office walls were full glass and too many people would have seen. I couldn’t even join in because my door was open and my sharp-eared secretary was only a few feet away.

So my cock stayed pinned in my pants and my lip stayed zipped as Jackie continued to talk me through her morning masturbation, building up to a frenzied climax.

“You know I’m on the mobile,” she said breathlessly. “I’ve got five fingers on the phone and five fingers up my pussy. Yeah, now listen to this, baby.”

Her voice faded into the background as a rasping, rushing sound filled my ear. Jesus, she was wanking off using the phone! What I could hear was the mouthpiece rubbing over her clit, with her frantic moans filtering through.

She didn’t seem to be talking to me any more, and I had listened enough – to hell with work, I needed to plant my penis somewhere warm and welcoming. I quickly rearranged my stiff soldier in my pants so that I could walk out of the office without raising comment, told my secretary that I’d been called to deal with a family emergency – well, I wasn’t lying – and headed home.

When I turned the key in the front door I could hear Jackie on the phone, but by this time the mouthpiece had moved from between her legs and back to her mouth. She seemed to be in the middle of a long girl to girl talk about this, that and the other, and although she waved a welcome she indicated that she wanted to finish the call. Well, if that was what she wanted, fair enough – but as she sat back on the sofa, white panties showing beneath a short black skirt and skimpy top struggling to contain her breasts, there was something I wanted as well.

My first move was to her tits, my hands slipping up under the tee shirt and pulling down the cups of her bra so that they spilled out tight and proud. She crossly tried to move away, but first my fingers and then my lips urgently sought out her nipples as she did her best to continue the phone conversation.

“Yes, Aunt Carol, of course we’re looking forward to seeing you,” she said pointedly, so that I would know who was on the line. Her Aunt Carol is a prim old widow who regularly comes for the weekend – but Jackie always goes out of her way to be polite and proper in her company, and would never break off a phone call with a rushed excuse just because her husband was home and horny.

But I paid no attention, moving from her tits and down, pulling off her panties in one smooth motion and revealing her cunt, still sodden from her call to me less than an hour before.

I set to with a will, licking her out and drinking in her delicious cunt smell as she did her best to carry on idle chit chat with her favourite aunt. She had to work hard, though, because from the way she was pushing up on to my tongue it was clear that she had more than half a mind on what I was doing to her clit.

When I could sense that she was close to coming, I pulled away, and as she stared at me in concern I took one of her hands and placed it between her legs, gesturing that she should finish the job.

Almost lazily her fingers went to work, but all the time she managed to continue her side of the phone conversation, although by now it was mostly ‘un-huh’ and ‘I see’ as Carol seemed to be doing most of the talking.

Jackie spread out before me, her tits bursting out of her bra and her fingers stroking away in her sodden bush, made my cock throb even harder, if that were possible. I quickly pulled off my trousers and boxers and watched her eyes follow my engorged dick as it sprang to full attention.

I kneeled beside her on the sofa, my cock as close to her lips as I could get it, and made it clear what her next move should be.

Looking me straight in the eye, she said: ‘Before I go, Carol, can you just give me the recipe for that cheesecake we had the last time we came to visit? Jim enjoyed every mouthful.’

The horny little bitch put a special stress on the word mouthful, and as Carol presumably went off to look for the recipe book she swooped and slurped my rock hard cock into her mouth in a single motion.

The velvet touch of her tongue and the frustrations of the past few days made me realise that it wouldn’t be long before I emptied my sack, but Jackie’s frenzied fingering of her cunt started to slacken as she concentrated on the job in hand.

Carol apparently came back with the recipe, and started to read it out, because Jackie broke off from her blow job every few seconds to confirm a measure or an ingredient. Finally she pulled her bra and top clear of her gorgeous tits, and lay back on the sofa idly playing with her nipples.

“And how much cream do you need with that recipe, Carol?” she said, with a wicked little smile on her face.

I grabbed my aching cock, gave it two or three firm strokes and felt my come rush up the stalk, spurting in great gobs over her waiting bosom.

Jackie dipped a finger in the sticky goo, lifted it to her lips and sucked it down. “A full pint, you say. Well, that certainly sounds delicious.”

I sat back on the sofa, my erection subsiding as Jackie continued to wind up her phone call to her prim and proper Aunt Carol.

Almost absent mindedly she massaged the pearls of my spunk into her taut breasts and flat belly, and then let her fingers drift down to her love tunnel. It was clear she was still aching for satisfaction, and determined to achieve her climax one way or another.

The sight aroused me again almost instantly, because seeing my wife masturbate had always been one of my unspoken fantasies. She had always had a healthy appetite for sex, so I assumed she did see to herself from time to time, but she didn’t have a vibrator or a dildo that I knew about and I’d never half-woken in the middle of the night to sense my wife beside me frigging herself. I figured that if she was shy about it, there was no sense in forcing it out of her when she was almost always up for fun when we had the opportunity.

As her legs spread wider, I dropped down between the thighs running with her cunt juice and went to work.

For all she had tried to keep her voice cool and controlled during her earlier exchanges with Carol, she was struggling now as she neared her peak.

More than once Carol must have sensed something out of the ordinary and questioned Jackie, because she answered: “No, I’m perfectly fine, just a little short of breath” or “I think it’s a touch of cramp in my leg” as my busy tongue and fingers continued to work on her clit and the thrusts from her pelvis became more and more insistent.

Finally she could take it no more, and I heard her exclaim: “Oh, there’s someone at the door” and say a hurried goodbye to Carol before adding “Yes, yes, I’m coming!” before finally putting down the phone.

“So you think so, do you,” I grinned, lifting my lips smeared with pussy juice up from between her legs.

“I must, you’ve got to…” she groaned.

“Not until you tell me why my wife is suddenly a superslut,” I replied, grabbing hold of her wrist and preventing her from burying her own fingers back in her saturated, aching cunt.

“What do you mean?” Jackie asked, defensively.

“You know,” I said. “Don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining. The phone call to the office certainly got my attention, and for all I know you really were tossing yourself off at the other end of the line – it certainly sounded like it. But we’ve been married five years and you’ve never shown me this side of yourself. Seeing you masturbate is the horniest thing I’ve ever seen, and I loved the way you made me spunk over your tits. But why now? What’s happened?

“Nothing, I just thought it would be fun,” she said, lamely. “Rubbish. You know what I think? I think some other guy has been giving you lessons, and you just wanted to bring me up to speed.

“That’s just not true,” she protested. “There’s nobody else, you should know that.”

“Then where did you get all these new ideas, and don’t tell me you read it in a magazine.”

She pouted, rubbing her legs together in an attempt to keep her buzz going until she could get herself properly finished.

“Well, if you must know, I was talking to Lydia and the subject of sex fantasies came up. She told me how they can really lift a relationship, and we talked about what might get you going and decided that a little obscene phone call might get your attention.”

“Lydia, I might have known,” I snorted. Jackie is a pert blonde of average height with stand-up tits and a nicely rounded backside, with shoulder-length curly hair that starts to straighten out when it’s drenched in sweat. It was getting pretty moist now, just like the curly hair around her snatch.

But Lydia is altogether different, a sleek half-caste woman with incredible cheekbones and a sculpted body that she loves to display in tight-fitting clothes. She has been a work colleague and a friend to Jackie for just over a year, but I had never really taken to her – she seemed to have a very superior attitude and always kept her distance when she came to our house.

She’s not quite as tall as me, but that didn’t stop her looking down her nose at me whenever she got the chance. In fact, I had my suspicions that she was gay, but had never seen anything to back up that guess.

“What do you mean?” said Jackie, sitting up and ready to defend her friend.

“Well, if you don’t know by now,” I said, ready to run with an idea that was brewing in my brain.

“What?”

“If you ask me, she wasn’t trying to help you spice up your love life with me,” I said, letting my fingers once again slip into position on her clit, and feeling her instantly respond.

“Look at you, with your gorgeous tits standing proud and your lips parted, and your skirt up around your waist as your cunt twitches for my attention.”

“Ugh, cunt” breathed Jackie, pushing herself against me.

“You’re a horny bitch, and I can just imagine anyone wanting to get it on with you. And I’m not just talking about men.”

Jackie’s eyes were closed and her hands were playing close attention to her swollen nipples as I moved into position, talking all the while.

“Your friend Lydia got you talking about sex and fantasises for one reason,” I said. “She wanted to get into your knickers. I’ve seen her look at you, I know she wants you. She thought that you might confess to a curiosity about sex with another woman, and if you did she’d have been ready to move in for the kill.”

Grabbing Jackie’s waist, I twisted her whole body around so that she was kneeling on the floor, leading over the sofa with her backside jutting invitingly into the air.

“But she can’t have you, because there’s only one thing that belongs up your cunt and that’s this.”

With a single powerful lunge I drove my cock into her from behind, hearing her gasp of satisfaction as grabbed her firmly on each side of her backside and pressed her taut buttocks tight against my cock.

“So, do you want a woman or do you want a proper cock?” I demanded, building up long, slow strokes into her slippery passage.

“Cock, cock, cock,” she grunted, pushing back on me as her cunt began to spasm and clamp and a fresh rush of cool juice flooded out to engulf my balls.

“Cock, cock, cock,” she yelled as she came and came and came.

“Cock, cock, cock,” she murmured, as her face dipped down exhausted into the sofa cushion even though my stiff cock was still embedded in her.

“That’s what I wanted to hear,” I said. “So now let’s give your friend Lydia a call.”

“I don’t want to phone her.” Jackie pouted. “I want to be fucked, come on, you’ve already spunked all over me and now I want to feel it inside me as well.”

Breathlessly she pushed herself back against me, my cock still embedded in her cunt as I knelt behind her.

“No, my pretty, I want you to phone Lydia and I want you to phone her now, otherwise I’ll just pull out of you and leave you hanging.”

“You wouldn’t dare,” she said, but she knew otherwise – I’ve always had stronger willpower than her, especially when she’s juiced up, and I had already come once. Cutting her off might leave me with a case of blue balls, but I was confident she would follow my lead.

“OK, OK,” she said, reaching for the phone.

“No, wait just a minute – you have to know what to say,” I told her. “First, I want you to act as if you haven’t got my hard dick sticking up you. That shouldn’t be too much of a burden, given what I’ve just seen.

“Then I want you to tell her all about the phone call you made this morning, how you felt and what you did – because I want to hear as well.

“And then you can tell her all about me coming home, and how I had my wicked way with you even though you were on the phone to your favourite aunt.” Jackie pushed her beautiful backside harder into my groin. “And you’ll keep fucking me all that time?”

“You bet, baby. And one more thing…”

“What’s that?”

“I want you to put it on speakerphone, so I can hear what that sneaky bitch has got to say for herself.”

Jackie reached for the phone receiver, set the speaker control and then dialled the number to connect her with her friend Lydia.

The call was quickly answered. “Hello?” Lydia’s voice was cool and dusky, and I could imagine her perfectly formed lips and clean white teeth close to the receiver.

“Lyd, it’s me,” said Jackie, at the start of some gentle ‘how are you’ chit-chatting that continued for a minute or so, with me staying silent but still slowly and gently stroking my cock in and out of Jackie’s sodden hole, and reaching around to fondle her breasts.

“So you know we were talking the other night about sex games and how you could spice things up a bit?” Jackie eventually said.

“Yeah, of course,” said Lydia. “It was a real education talking to another woman, finding out how much we had in common.”

Yeah, right, I thought – like both having the same sex organs, and my wife being good enough to eat. I pushed harder into Jackie for a couple of stokes, and was gratified to hear her gasp and feel her grip me with her cunt muscles.

“Well, I decided to follow your advice and act one out,” said Jackie.

“Oh really?” I could almost hear the hope in Lydia’s voice. She wants Jackie to confess to an urge to make it with another woman, I thought, and then she can talk her around to a tryout. But she has no idea that at this very moment her intended conquest is stripped off, bent over and is eagerly accepting my swollen cock.

“Yes, it was the phone sex thing,” Jackie continued. “I had the morning off but Jim had to work, and when I woke I was feeling really horny but he’d already gone to the office. So I called him up, and talked him through what I was doing and what I wanted him to do. It was great.”

“So what did you say?” Lydia’s curiosity was transparent, she wanted to hear Jackie talk like a slut.

“Oh, you know, how I was hot and wet and waiting for him, and how much I wanted a stiff cock up me.”

“Jackie!” Lydia almost sounded shocked, but I could tell she was enjoying the experience at second hand.

“And I told him I was masturbating.”

“You didn’t! And were you?”

“No, not really, you know I’ve never really felt comfortable about it, and it was as much as I could do to keep my mind on what I was saying without getting all hot and bothered at the same time.”

So she hadn’t been frigging herself while she was one the phone – well, she was certainly a damned fine actress.

“And did he join in?”

“No, he couldn’t, his office door was open and people could hear. But I told him that I was using the cellphone and that I was going to start fucking myself with it so that he could hear how much my cunt wanted him.”

“Oh, wow.” Lydia’s comments were less coherent now, and in my imagination I could see her long, dusky fingers slipping down inside the waistband of the tight jeans she normally wore, releasing the fly and then probing inside her tiny briefs. She was getting hot, I was sure – and there was lots of the story still to come.

Again I gave Jackie a series of longer, firmer strokes with my rigid dick and felt her respond, felt the fingers of her free hand advancing through her matted pubic hair to stroke both my flesh as it entered her and her demanding clit.

“Yeah, that was getting him going,” said Jackie. “It was too much for him and he had to hang up. I lay on the bed, thinking a little about that other subject we were talking about..”

“You mean vibrators?” said Lydia, quickly.

“Yes, you know I have never liked the idea of sticking anything like that up me, because I love his living cock so much. But it did occur to me, that if I had one close at hand, I maybe could have sorted out the itch that was building up inside me.”

“So what did you do?” asked Lydia, who if you asked me had to bite her lip to hold back the offer to come straight round and sort out that itch, with or without a vibrator.

“Oh, I just got up, had a shower, got a cup of coffee and then my Aunt Carol phoned.”

“Oh,” Lydia’s interest paled. I could see how an account of a girly phone call with a respectable aunt wouldn’t help keep the mood going if she already had her hand down her own pants.

“But while I was still on the phone, Jim came home – and he only had one thing on his mind.”

Now Jackie was really getting in to the story-telling, and starting to build up a real rhythm as she timed her thrusts back at me with her sentences.

“Yeah, I was still on the phone and I couldn’t just politely hang up, but he was all over me,” she said. “First he just hauled up my top and pulled my tits out of my bra, and started sucking and licking – and all the time I had to try and keep talking straight.

12