Phone Sex, Fully Engaged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Were you scared?” asked Lydia, hoping to cast me in Grade A bastard role.

“No, I was really excited,” Jackie quickly replied. “I was already good and hot from the phone call, remember, and before long he’d moved on down, stripped off my panties and was giving me a top class tongue job, God it was good.”

“And you were still on the phone?”

“Yeah, so I really had to keep it under control. I wanted to scream, I wanted his cock, but I kept chatting away to my aunt while I watched him make a meal of me. That was almost the most exciting part, knowing what he was doing but knowing that Carol had no idea what I was up to.

“And then he stopped, and put my fingers down on my cunt – it made me realise that me talking about fingering myself had really turned him on, and he wanted to see it for himself.

“So now I’m talking on the phone to my aunt and stroking my clit and feeling it build inside me, and then he stripped off from the waist down and stuck his cock right in my face. I’ve never seen it so big, and I wanted to suck it so bad.”

“Nnhh, what did you do then?” Lydia’s breath seemed shorter now, and I was convinced that she was helping herself to a little self-stimulation.

“I kidded Carol that I wanted her to read me out a recipe, and while she was doing it I took Jim’s cock as far down my throat as I could, and all the time I was still on the phone,” said Jackie, the memory of what had passed between us less than an hour before prompting her to shove herself even more urgently back onto my rod.

“Oh, you didn’t,” gasped Lydia. Was she only using fingers on herself?

“But I did,” crowed Jackie. “And when I could feel his balls begin to twitch, I pulled back and let him know that I wanted to watch him toss off and I wanted his come all over my tits. He came in buckets, and then I scooped some of it up on my fingers and licked it down.

“And when I was finally able to hang up the phone he grabbed hold of me, turned me around and started fucking me from behind until I had the most incredible orgasm ever…”

“Oh, God,” murmured Lydia indistinctly on the other end of the phone. “I wish…”

My moment had come. “I know what you wish, Lydia,” I said, loud and clear. “You wish it had been you instead of me with your head between Jackie’s legs, but I’ve got news for you – not only did I give her a damned good fucking, I’m still doing it. Tell her, Jackie.”

My horny wife needed no second bidding to join in. “Oh, that’s good,” she breathed as I drove into her again. “It feels so big, sliding right up inside me, and I can feel his balls slapping against my cheeks. Jesus…”

“Sorry Lydia,” I added. “I’ve been listening all along and I know that you only tried to get Jackie turned on to talking about her fantasies because you thought you could score. And I also know that you’ve got your hand down your knickers right now, imagining what it would be like to be here with Jackie. It’s tough, but she’s already fully occupied – so you might as well just sort yourself out now because this is as close as you’re going to get.”

Lydia gasped, and I thought she was going to hang up – but she was made of sterner stuff than that. After a few seconds silence, she started to talk again.

“You’re right, Jim, I’ve got my fingers on my clit and a vibrator going, too – and if you could see me right now I bet you’d cream yourself in seconds. But even if Jackie is getting your cock she could still help me out, you know. Just imagine it, you taking her from behind and her beautiful naked body stretched out – and me, can’t you see me, Jim, stripped down to white suspenders and sitting with my legs apart while Jackie eats me out… Oh, I’m playing with my tits while your wife laps me up, it feels good…”

Jackie obviously felt so, because she twitched and pushed back even more urgently. “Oh, Lydia,” she gasped. “Yes, I can see it.”

“Mmmmm, and then we could switch it around a bit,” Lydia breathed. “Because I want to eat your beautiful cunt, too, Jackie. I want to lap you until you weep. But if I’m busy with your wet beaver, I guess my butt will be up in the air just like yours is now, and if a big strong man came up behind me and stuck his big strong cock right up my cunt, how could I resist. Can you see that, Jackie?

“Oh God, I thought the last one was big…” gasped Jackie, as her orgasm mounted. “Yes, yes, oh Lydia you should have this cock too, it feels so good, it feels so good…”

“Oh, I want it, I want it in my mouth, I want it in my cunt, I want it up my ass, oh you’re so lucky Jackie, I want to eat your cunt too, Jackie, ugh. Ugh…”

At either end of the phone line, two beautiful, passionate women talked to each other as they exploded in a simultaneous orgasm, and as Jackie peaked I drove once, twice, three more times deep into her and pumped my second load of come of the day deep inside her.

Leaning over, I hung up the phone and turned to my wife. “I always thought Lydia was a stuffy cow,” I said. “But now it seems that she just wants a good stuffing.”

12