Phone Sex in Predicaments

Story Info
Ana continues the journey in submission.
3.3k words
4.64
21.1k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
niyah2
niyah2
5 Followers

Greetings All,

I would ask All that read stories to comment andd vote. You are the only way we know what is liked or not like. You are the link. So please vote and drop some lines of rope for a comment or punishment.....LOL...

Thank You to my Editor....BDSMBill, You have encouraged me to move further than i thought i would be able to. thank You Sir.

niyahlove aka niyah2

Phone Sex Part 3 in Predicaments

Anastasia had been very good, the type of good that Weston was pleased. Ana was increasing her use of the butt plug, using it more each day to train her ass to one day accept His thick cock deep inside that tight hole. One day, after a few weeks, they were on the phone.

“Ana, go and get your butt plug, the next size up, and your nipple clamps,” Weston said.

“Yes Sir,” said Ana.

Her stomach drew up in knots at the thought. Oh god, as much as the smaller one hurt sometimes, how was she ever going to get that other one deep inside. Weston knew that Ana had begun to think she was never going to progress to the next level of the plugs, and today was the day to try.

He knew today she would have no interruptions, and would be able to focus solely on Him and His words. Ana got the items and crawled onto the bed, retrieving the receiver, and letting Wes know she was back.

“Good girl,” He said.

“Thank You, Sir,” she said.

Ana kept the lube near her bed, as well as a couple other things that were well hidden. Just the butt plugs and clamps were kept elsewhere, just in case someone should snoop around. Wes suggested she get the lube out, along with the leather belt and the vibrator, just in case. Wes didn’t really make her use it much, because she did very well with self manipulation and didn’t need that as much. Ana heard Wes’s voice change over into that sound that mesmerized her, almost putting her in a trance like state, or so it seemed. She would hang on His every word, closing her eyes and feeling, seeing, tasting, touching and hearing what He would say.

“Ana, rub your nipples. Squeeze those tight little buds as you feel my breath against your neck, my tongue flicking your ear as the breath of my voice caresses your deepest core. Squeeze them Ana. Make them hard for me. Twist them like I would if I were there, Ana. Harder, girl. My hands are all over you now, touching, tasting, and I can smell your sex. You are a naughty slut, Ana. Make them throb,” Wes said.

Ana’s eyes closed, and she could feel Him pulling, twisting, and rubbing her taut little rosebuds. She began to pull them harder, twisting them one way then the next. Her hips began to undulate on the bed at just the thought of His hands upon her body. She was moaning loudly. “Harder!” He said.

Ana nearly jumped off the bed as she clamped down on her nipples so hard it elicited a scream of pain. “Good girl, Ana, very good girl,” He said. She was moaning more as she felt the heat begin to consume her body, moving down towards her belly, her nipples hard, throbbing, aching, needing something, just not sure what.

“Take the nipple clamps and attach them to those bad little peaks, Ana. Grab hold on one first, slide the clamp above the tip, and then do the other. Yes, that is it Ana. I know it hurts. Such a good girl. Ahhhhh yes, that’s it, Ana. Breathe, baby. I am there, Ana, and you know what will happen if you don’t do what I want. I will yank that little chain. Yank it Ana, gently first. Yessss, that is a very good girl,” He said.

Ana had done as instructed and the searing heat that bit down on those buds was like fire to her flesh. She screamed out and began holding her breath, trying to get through the pain. His voice soothingly telling her to breathe and she did. Pulling upon the chain made her cry out once again. Her cunt was dripping now, throbbing more. She felt her juices flowing down between her ass cheeks and all she could think of was more and harder, pinching the nipples with the clamps and releasing, making it tighter, then lighter, gasping at the sensations that went straight to her shaved pussy.

“Get the belt, Ana. Not because you have been bad, but because it will please me. Stand up and spread your legs. Feel me kicking first one leg apart, and then the other. My breath is against your neck again, standing behind you as the belt suddenly smacks that lustful pussy. Do it, Ana. Use the last few inches of the belt and spank it so I can hear. If I can’t hear it, we will begin again. Harder, Ana. Ohhh, yes, that was a good one. It hurts, doesn’t it Ana? You like that, you greedy slut. Harder, harder, I can’t hear it, Ana. Harder now. Again, keep it going.” “Yes, I hear those juices as the belt meets your pussy. Use your other hand and spread those sweet lips. Smack the clit with the tip of the belt hard, Ana. Ahhh yes, like that, very good. It feels so good, doesn’t it Ana? Oh yes, I know it hurts, but it feels so nice,” he whispered.

Ana took the belt and began to smack her pussy hard. Then, as His voice urged her on from soft to very, very hard, she was losing herself. She didn’t know where she was except for the tone of His voice and the feel of that leather swiftly and surely hitting the right spot. “Yes Sir, it hurts Sir,” Ana cried out.

Pulling the leather back and swinging it forward hard, cries of pain escaped her lips. Her cunt was so wet now that she could hear it when the belt connected. She was panting, breathing heavily as the chain between the tight buds began to swing with each whack, sending shooting fire straight through the breasts down to the overheated petals. She separated the slick skin, smacking it fast and hard with the strip of leather. “Oh, oh god, Sir, please, Sir, oh, please, please, I can’t, oh, please,” She cried out.

“Oh please what, Ana,” He asked?

“Please let her cum, Sir, She needs to so badly, please, please, Sir,” she begged.

“Not yet, Ana, not yet, soon though,” He said.

Frustration was easily noted in her tone. As she fought the urges to explode, the strap continued to hit the little swollen nub of flesh that seemed to be the only part of her existence. By now she was lying on the bed, as her legs were to weak, trembling as her body would jump with each thwack of the leather, feeling Him as He brought the leather down against that dirty cunt over and over again. She yanked on the chain, causing blasting heat to explode in her body.

God she was so close, and was almost over the edge. She whimpered as she began begging again. “Please Sir, I can’t hold it. Oh god Sir, please, please I can’t. I don’t want to displease You. PLEASE, OH GOD PLEASE!!!!” she screamed.

“Cum now slut. Cum for me. Don’t you hold back from me, slut. Cum harder. I want to hear you. I want to feel you and smell you. Cum harder. Let it all go. That’s it. Ohhh yes, such a dirty slut. Mmmmmmmm,” Weston said. He had begun to feel the hardness within his cock and was rubbing just lightly.

Ana heard the order to cum and she laid the strap against her pearl one last time, screaming so loud it deafened her ears. Her body was stiff like a board for what seemed an eternity before spasms ripped through the ivory flesh. She gasped for air as the explosion continued to caress each cell of her body, panting as she felt the wet bed beneath where she had gushed. She didn’t care as the euphoria continued to kiss her, feeling Him there with her knowing there was yet more to come.

“Thank You Sir, oh thank you,” Ana breathed out.

Wes chuckled as He knew this was just the start. By the time she finished she would be walking funny for a few days. Now that the initial release had been achieved, things would become a tad harder for the excited girl.

“Ana, remove the nipple clamps,” Weston said.

Ana cringed as she knew what was going to happen. She bit her lip as she squeezed the pin, her flesh sticking to the plastic once again, pulling it loose off the sensitive areas, and managing to get both off when suddenly the blood rushed back in to the tips of those large globes of wonderful flesh. Tears filled Ana’s eyes as the pain was excruciating, yet at the same time she knew it could have been worse.

“They are off, Sir,” she replied.

“Now Ana, lube your butt plug and turn to your side, placing it just at the entrance. Then close your eyes. Think of being alone with me in a room, the smell of leather all around. See the pot in the corner for naughty girls that are not clean for their Masters, and the many implements on the walls. Hear me tell you to present, knowing full well I am going to hurt you in some way. Kneel with legs spread, the black corset tight around your stomach leaving your heavy tits to spill over the top and your already wet pussy open to anything I choose.”

“Feel my fingers twist those little buds of pleasure. My fingers clamp down hard as I attach first one clamp to one and then another to the other. Hearing your sharp intake of breath fuels me further. I tell you crawl for me. You move forward without hesitation, knowing that when that chain catches on anything it will hurt. Crawl lower to the ground so your nipples drag the carpet, feeling the pull upon the chain as it stops you every now and then.”

“Suddenly the crop connects with the upturned ass, and you scream out as that first swing startles you and of course hurts. Tears prick your eyes as the chain twists in the carpet, pulling on those lovely breasts. I Stripe your ass for the first time, marking you as mine. I know full well you won’t sit comfortably for a week,” his voice cooed. Ana could see all that He said. Her breathing was labored as she felt the motions even though they weren’t happening. Her hand began pushing on the butt plug, trying to move it forward, pressing against the ring and releasing, knowing she needed to relax more.

“Now, you remember I told you that your ass must be ready for me. You wonder if you are clean, because you know that if my cock slides deep in that tight ass and is soiled, you will lick it off. Yes, that makes you scared. I can smell you Ana. I pull you to your feet, placing you with arms tied and hooked to a dangling piece of steel, raising it so you stand on tip toes. I grab the flogger and began swinging it towards that lovely flesh. I watch as you twist, turn almost dancing with each swipe seeing the skin as it begins to blush red, some places even turning purple. I hear you as you begin to become incoherent. We both know the excitement has taken control of you,” He soothingly said.

Ana was feeling it all. Her body was transformed a thousand miles away to a dungeon with Him. She could feel herself doing all that He said. She pushed on the butt plug as the flogger continued to swing against the pale flesh, the plug beginning to go in further. She was pushing more as her fingers began twisting and fluttering against the clit. Finally she felt that soft but firm plastic slide home. Crying out in pleasure, pain, and of course relief at the achievement, she said, “The bigger plug is in Sir.”

“Good girl, Ana, very good girl. You must really want my thick cock inside that tight ass of yours, Ana,” He said.

“Oh yes Sir, please Sir. Please flog me and use the crop. I want to crawl on the floor for you while you mark me. I want to suck your cock and feel you explode all over my face, hair, chest. I want to feel You fuck my dirty cunt and then my tight ass that teases You and begs for it, Sir,” Ana cried.

Wes chuckled hearing her. He knew she meant every word but also knew she had no true idea what she was begging for exactly. She had never been real life and He knew she would have to be taken along slowly, but He also felt that at this moment she would have let Him do anything if it pleased Him.

“Ana, begin sliding that big plug in and out, slowly at first. Think of my cock sliding in and out with each stroke. Yes, so tight, Ana. It hurts doesn’t it? Mmmmmm, harder Ana. I want you to fuck yourself. I am behind you sliding my cock deep into that hot little ass, hard and fast, taking you far past the delight of pain and pleasure. Ohh, yes, that is it Ana. Keep fucking that ass. You know I will take a whip and begin to whip your ass so that you take it deeper, harder and faster. Grab the vibrator/dildo, Ana, and stick it in that juicing cunt of yours.”

“Mmmmmmmmmmm, yes, just like that. You like that, don’t you Ana? You like being filled so full, your ass and pussy being fucked at the same time. Rock against both of them, faster, faster, harder, HARDER!” Wes said.

Ana fucked her ass hard, imagining Him being there. She could feel His cock tearing her ass with each thrust, but she was past the point of caring. She wanted more, harder, faster. Sliding the dildo deep into the wet, hungry pussy, she felt the two implements rub against each other. Her hands alternated, one in, the other out, and vice versa. Her hips undulated, rocking back and forth. The excitement built as all the pictures came together as one.

Ana could see everything He had said, and felt it in her heart. It was so real she knew He was deep in her ass now. The plug moved deeper with each pounding. The dildo reached her cervix, wanting to go further. Ana cried out in ecstasy as each thrust brought her closer and closer. She began to beg. She hated to beg, yet loved how it felt to beg.

“Please Sir, oh god, please, please, please. Her way of begging was pleases and Sirs, because that was all she could get out when she was so close to the edge. “Please Sir, I can’t hold back. I need to cum. Please, the greedy bitch needs to cum. She begs You Sir, please let her cum,” Ana cried as she rocked against the two implements taking them deeper and deeper. The smell of her sex filled the room. Her bed was soaked all around her from the juices.

“Yes Ana, cum. Cum for Me, Ana. Show me how much pleasure I give you. Cum hard, Ana, and don’t you dare hold back from me you bitch,” He replied.

Ana’s body froze in mid air as the orgasm caught her hard. She was suspended mid air from the thrusting of the implements as her body began to spasm. She felt the lightening strikes of pleasure as it began to consume the flesh. Her body moved quickly, as the pleasure burst free from the body, juices flooding the dildo, seeping around to soak the bed again. Her heart was racing, pounding like mad. At the same time, Ana screamed at the top of her lungs, “THANK YOU, SIR! Oh YES, thank YOU!,” she screamed.

Ana lay there. Her panting was loud and she was unable to move, dazed in some trance-like state. The dildo was pulling out, but the plug was still buried deep in her now not-so-tight ass.

“Ana, pull the plug out. Then bring it to your nose and smell it for me,” Wes said.

Ana gingerly pulled the plug out. She felt very apprehensive as she did. She saw it was clean, but still she brought it to the nose and inhaled that pungent scent. She knew He just might make her lick it clean like she would have to clean His cock just because it was His desire to do so.

“Stick two fingers into your slutty pussy. Bring them to your lips and smear the juices all over them. I want you to wear that smell for the rest of the day. You may not shower or wash your face until tonight. I know you will worry about who can smell you all day. I know you must smell very sexy by now,” He said, chuckling.

“Yes Sir,” Ana said. That was all she could say. He was right though, she was terrified of what others might smell or think of what she had done. Could they smell her as the slut she was, or could she blend in like everyone else? One thing she knew for sure was that the smell was in her nose and would be there for a long time.

Weston stayed on the phone with Ana for about a half hour. He talked to her about what they had done and how she felt. Ana began to come down out of the clouds and tears pricked her eyes. She was confused by the feelings all of this invoked.

Weston said He was there with her holding her in His arms while He explained there was nothing wrong with her feelings, that she just enjoyed having a little light pain with intense pleasure to follow, that there was nothing wrong with it, and that she was not a bad person because of these feelings.

Ana knew what He said was truth, but she just didn’t understand how one who hated any type of pain wanted it so badly in a sexual aspect. Ana began to come back among the living in a more coherent way. Once she was calm and settled, Weston said He had to go for awhile. Ana was fine and she understood. She thanked Him for staying with her until she was able to be logical again.

That was one thing He drilled into Ana. A good Dominant will stay to comfort, care for, and help His sub/slave after an intense time. It is their responsibility. To leave her in the state she was in would have been cruel. If there had been some emergency, He would have come back as soon as possible and still checked on her.

Later that night, Weston called Ana once more before going to bed, just to be sure she was OK and was not having any difficulties. She was a little down, but after such a high release of endorphins and soaring in sub-space it was normal to feel this way. Weston had now moved Ana yet another step closer to a possible meeting. He also knew she was achieving more than He ever expected a sub to do by phone. He was very pleased with the slut’s progress. He was also very proud of her.

Watch for future installments of Ana’s adventure.

niyah2
niyah2
5 Followers