Phone Sex Newbie

Story Info
Michelle allows herself to get what she wants on the phone.
3.9k words
4.2
17k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story is set between 2003 and 2004 in rural Tennessee if that sort of thing matters to you. Michelle is barely past her 21st birthday and Brian is 25.

*****

I paced nervously in front of the phone. My fingers restlessly fluffed my long chestnut hair and plucked and pulled my clothes to lay in a more flattering way. A short loud burst of laughter escaped my lips when I realized I was preening as if this were a real date instead of an arranged date for phone sex.

I'd been chatting with Brian online for weeks and he'd been begging to call since night one. I'd never so much as chatted about sex before him and here I was letting him call me to listen to each other masturbate. Jesus I didn't think I could go through with it but I wanted to, badly.

I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself. It was stupid to deny myself the things I wanted because of cowardice I reminded myself. My hand pressed to my stomach as if that could still the butterflies there. The ring of the phone startled me so my hand first leap away then flew back to press harder. I nervously burst into laughter again.

The next ring I was calmer and slowly I picked up the cordless and stared at it as it rang again. I stood straighter and hit the talk button.

"Hello," I said a bit to loud and winced at my own awkwardness.

"Hey. Michelle?" His voice was deep and husky with a soft southern accent that was mellow instead of the nasal twang of Tennessee I was used to.

"Hey," I said more softly almost dreamily before all but snapping out, "yeah, um its me." I swallowed more nervous laughter and bit my lip so prevent any further word vomit.

"It's wonderful to finally hear your voice. I'm really glad you let me call you."

"It's nice to hear yours too. I love your accent." I could feel a warm melting in my stomach soft and slow under the flutter of butterflies.

"Mine?" he laughed and I felt a tug in my chest at the raspy chuckle. "Yours is better. Very sexy."

"Oh thank you. I'm glad you like it cause I don't. I sound like a total hillbilly." I was glad of the hundreds of miles between us as I felt my cheeks flush scarlet. Fucking virgin face I seethed. I hated how easily I blushed. I was not a virgin but my face never seemed to register my level of experience in the face of a compliment.

"I like it. I even like how you say hillbilly. So..." His voice trailed off suggestively. "I'd love to hear that sexy accent tell me about were you are right now and what you're wearing."

"Ok well I'm standing in my living room. I'm just wearing jeans and a button down shirt," I was speaking to fast trying to keep my breathlessness to myself.

"Just that huh? So what kind of furniture do you have? Is you living room big or small?" His voice was slow and even.

"Oh, well I have an okay sized living room with large overstuffed furniture. It's like blue denim fabric. It's deep furniture, you know." I turned in a circle searching for something better to say. "I got side tables and a TV stand, same old stuff everyone has. What about you? Where are you?"

"I'm laying down in my bed. The walls are blue and my bedspread is another shade of blue and I'm wearing blue jeans and boxer briefs that aren't blue." I laughed. "There it is, I knew your laugh would be amazing. Now how about you lay down with me on your blue couch."

"Alright," I lay down propped up in one corner. "So what color are they?" I blurted.

He chuckled softly. "Grey. If I could've guessed we'd be matching I'd have worn my blue boxers. Wait a minute, what color is your shirt? And did you call it a button down?"

"Yeah I start at the top. Don't you? And it's like a green plaid so if anyone ruined the blue thing I guess I did."

"Okay fair enough I see what you're saying there. I do button from the top as well. You could always take it off." His voice turned teasing, "do you unbutton shirts from the top or bottom?"

I bit my lip from blurting out anything I'd regret. "I unbutton from the top same as I put it on. How important is matching anyway?" I tried for a teasing tone myself. I was enjoying his voice but unable to convince myself that taking off my shirt or lying about it would be as enjoyable.

"It's not at all," he said soft and serious. "I can tell you're nervous but you don't have to be. We don't have to talk about anything you don't want to talk about. Just please talk to me with that sexy voice."

My face was aflame with a blush and my grin felt foolish. "I can do that but only as long as you talk half the time cause I like your voice too. I can feel it, it's lovely."

There was a pause before he asked, "How does my voice feel?"

"Warm in my chest like the warmth spreads after a swallow of whiskey. You think I'm nuts now right?"

"No, I think that's the oddest sweet thing I've ever heard. I like it."

"Anyways," I said.

"Anyways what?"

Anyways I'm really hoping my saying anyways will change the conversation or you'll just start talking about something else," I laughed.

"Okay we can do that right after we slip back to something you said before because if I don't ask I'll never forgive myself." He cleared his throat. "Are you wearing underwear? Cause I have been distracted since you said it wondering how serious you were about just jeans and a shirt."

"I am," I giggled a little. "They're blue lace, string bikini briefs." I smiled secretly to myself pleased I'd managed this bit of boldness. "They're my lucky underwear."

"They are not blue!"

"They are! It's even got a name. Before I cut the tag off it said they were nightshadow blue. They do that a lot you know. Name the colors of women's underwear. It's kind of silly really."

"I guess men have a whole different standard. Speaking of which, my underwear did not have a name for this shade of gray. I feel I little cheated, I mean don't my underwear deserve equal treatment with yours."

I laughed and realized my nervousness was gone and the butterflies left in my stomach were there from excitement. "Maybe someday men and women's underwear will be truly equal."

"May it come swiftly," he intoned. "Now that I have the image of you in nightshadow blue underwear to haunt my dreams we can pick a new topic to discuss."

"But you did't ask if I had a bra to match," I teased.

I flushed at my own daring and I felt a tingle low in my abdomen thinking of all the times we'd chatted online about sex and the things we liked and disliked in the bedroom. I wanted this to happen if I could just get out of my own head I knew this would be amazing. His voice was just so...my mind made its version of a jungle cat purr and I shivered a little at the tingles his voice produced.

"Should I ask? I can only take so much you know. I've already seen that sexy smile and those amazing green eyes on cam and now with these nightshadow blue underwear," he sighed dramatically. "I really don't think I need more for my imagination to run wild with."

I toyed with the top button of my shirt undoing and re-buttoning it one handed as I brought to mind his own face. Sweet with a little scruffy shadow of stubble, and dimples when he smiled. As well as meltingly soft golden brown eyes.

"Brian are you telling me you prefer to imagine me topless?"

"Um I do actually love that idea but I didn't mean that. I don't want to scare you off again."

I winced at the reminder. I'd offered him a teaser shot since he'd given me a very hot one of his own on cam. We'd been type chatting through messenger since I didn't have a microphone. He hadn't been wearing a shirt and I'd complimented his chest and the perfect "sexy" amount of hair he had in his "happy trail."

When he read that he'd grinned, dimples flashing and mockingly ran his hands over his chest seductively stopping with his fingers poised to undo his jeans. I leaned forward and set my hands on the keyboard and almost started to type "Take um off." I leaned back, cowardice winning. He leaned forward himself and typed "teaser shot?" I smiled shyly and nodded into the camera.

He stood and undid his jeans leaving them up around his hips in an open vee. The man wore his jeans well, there was nothing else to be said about that I thought. He readjusted the camera and slowly lowered the band of his boxer's till I could see the base of his at least partly aroused cock. His pubic hair was well trimmed, short and only directly above the base not around so I knew he both shaved and used a guarded trimmer as I did almost the same with my own.

He let me get a good look before bending at the waist and mouthing "more?" I saw one hand slide down his boxers and adjust himself and I was surprised at how arousing that was to me. I could feel a tightening in my nipples as they hardened in the cups of my bra and I felt sure my pussy was becoming moist.

I swallowed and typed "Yes but don't you want your tit for tat?"

Brian sat his face was rapt. "Of course I do sexy ;)"

"Do you want t-shirt or jeans?" I bit my lip as I hit send forgetting he could see me.

"T-shirt first," he sent. My mind melted a little in panic and excitement.

I stood and began slowly pulling the hem up while I watched his face. I reached the bottom of my bra which meant I was covering my own face when I lost all my courage.

I finished whipping the tee off and threw it over the webcam. I caught a flash of Brian's startled expression and a smile before my eyes locked on the keyboard. "I can't do this sorry" I hit send a moment before I clicked the disconnect button on the webcam. In a rush of shame I'd completely disconnected from my crappy dial-up internet before I could fully register what I was doing.

The shame I'd felt then was a million times worse and I'd hid my status as offline for three days before I worked myself up to facing him again. Brian had never said anything but that I shouldn't apologize and he was just glad I hadn't gone "poof" on him. He teasingly did say he had gotten a glimpse of heaven before the gates slammed closed in his face.

I snapped back to the present. "You know I wanted to show you more that night, it was exciting. It's just ..." I trailed off. "I'm a coward. I'm trying out a new motto about having the courage to get what I want but it doesn't always stick with me. Just like now I'm dying to hear you talk dirty to me but, well I guess I just told you but I didn't mean to. So does that still count?" I drew in a deep breath. "Because I do want this. I just don't know how and I do it a lot, but I hate making a fool of myself."

"Michelle, I don't want you to ever think you can't tell me if you want something or not. I want to know every thing that turns you on and off. I want you to know I'll never use those things against you. Mostly I want you to never feel foolish being honest with me. Honesty is really fucking sexy to me."

"Now do you or do you not own a nightshadow blue bra to match those panties?"

"Yes."

I heard him take a deep breath. "Now here is what we're are going to do together, I'm going to tell you what I'd like to do to you if I were there. If you like it you tell me and touch yourself as if it were me touching you. If you don't like anything tell me what you'd like instead. Can you do that with me?"

"Yes," I could feel a tightness in myself releasing and didn't know if I had tensed at the thought of doing this or of not doing it.

"Do you want to? Does the thought of it excite you?"

"Uh-huh," I admitted softly.

"Good. Me too. Now close your eyes and imagine I'm there with you standing over you lying back on the couch. I would want to kiss you first, but I hope you'll forgive me in skipping the description of our first kiss since I hate spoilers. So instead I'd run my fingers through some of that gorgeous brown hair, fanning it out around you. I'd see if I can find some of those red highlights I saw in it online. Do you like your hair played with? Pulled softly? Stroked back from your forehead?"

"I love all of those actually. Especially like little sections of it pulled softly all over my head. That gives me the all over tingles. Do you like your hair played with? I noticed it's almost a buzz cut. I really like the feel of hair that short under my fingers."

"I'd love your hands stroking my hair, and it is basically a buzz cut by the way. Air Force remember? It's easiest to just keep it this short all over I run a trimmer over it once every couple of weeks, so hope you like this."

"So what about that sexy stubble I saw? Is that just a days missed shaving?" I asked

"Sexy huh? I'll remember that. It was two days actually. Do you like the feel of stubble on your skin or are you sensitive?"

"I dunno how sensitive I am all over but I've enjoyed it against my cheek when I hugged my grandpa. That wasn't sexy though and I'm sure it would be with you." My free hand settled just below my breast and I could feel every fluttering heartbeat in my chest. Every time it seemed to settle or slow it'd take off again. It wasn't a wholly unpleasant feeling because while I was still nervous I was even more excited. Brian was patient and kind and this was going to happen.

"If I were there I'd want to trace my fingers down one of your cheeks to the hollow of your throat. I'd slide one finger over your collarbones lightly back and forth then down into the vee of your shirt. Will you unbutton it for me? Undo it and spread it open for me, please?"

I was working my buttons with one hand as he finished asking. "Yes I'll do that for you." I opened and slightly tucked the shirt behind my sides. My fingers began to barely brush the cleft between my breasts.

"Hmm," the small masculine sound of approval sank into me then spread out in a tightening of nipples and warmth in my lower abdomen. "Good girl. Now I want you to put the phone between your ear and a pillow so both your hands are free and cup both your breasts at once. That's what I'd do I'd cup them and slowly squeeze and massage them until you arched into my touch. Are your nipples hard? Can you feel them through your bra pressed into your palms?"

I drew a breath before I answered, sure my voice would sound squeaky. But it was huskier than usual when I said, "Uh-huh they're very hard and I can feel them."

"Are you squeezing your breasts lightly or firmer. What do you like?"

My hands were in fact first firmly squeezing the whole of my c cup then more lightly rolling my palm around them in circles. "I like both and I like my nipples rolled in circles under a palm or pulled lightly."

"Yeah? That's nice undo your bra and slide the cups down under your breasts and do that for me."

I did and clamped my thighs together as my pussy began to throb wanting attention. I clenched my vaginal muscles in time with the plucking of my fingers at my nipples. My breathing quickened and I let a quiet moan slip out instead of biting it back as I'd started to do.

"That's so sexy. That little moan. Is your pussy getting wet? Do you want to touch yourself there for me?"

My own hand started stroking down my stomach and gripped my crotch through my jeans tightly. "Yes," I whispered. "I want to touch myself. Are you touching yourself?"

Suddenly the thought of him with his erection in his hand was unbearably hot and I pinched one nipple harder, moaning.

"Don't touch yourself yet, wait for me baby. I'm rubbing my cock through my briefs."

I reluctantly moved my hand back to my breast.

"I want you to take the shirt and bra all the way off and undo your jeans and slide them off too. Tell me when you're done okay?"

"Okay I'm down to the panties," I told him once I settled myself back on the couch.

"Hmm," that sexy throaty sound again. "Now I want you to palm yourself over your panties and rub it back to front slowly. If I were there I'd have my lips around one nipple and one hand full of your other breast. Then my last hand would be in the best place of all. Right over your pussy rubbing it until the crotch of your panties gets wet. I get so turned on by wet panties. That's so fucking hot." His voice caught in the middle of panties the last time he said it and his breathing was louder in my ear. "You said you get really wet. Can you soak through the crotch of a pair of panties if I turn you on right?"

I was to embarrassed to tell him I'd soaked through jeans before so I simply said, "Well I have now. I'm really wet." He groaned in my ear. Encouraged I said, "I can feel it slicking my whole hand."

"Fuck," he said. "That's so fucking sexy. And those moans. Jesus you have the hottest fucking moans I've ever heard. I want to be there to bury my fingers in your wet cunt, palm pressed to your clit. Would you do that for me, slide your hand down your panties and over your lips softly. Then slide just your middle two fingers between your lips caress every slick inch before sliding them inside. As deep in your pussy as you can so your palm is hard against your hard little clit okay?"

"Yeah I like that," I moaned. My breath was coming in quick gasps. Moans slid from my throat without a single thought of my holding them back. "My clit gets super sensitive so I normally don't touch it directly I've gotta go lightly if I'm touching it."

"Can you fold one of your pussy lips over it baby? I want to really have you grind on my hand. Can you cum from that?"

"Yeah I'm already close." I pumped my fingers in and out using the palm over my pressed together lips at the top to crush against my clit.

"Oh God baby cum for me. Tell me when you're cuming and I'll cum with you okay?"

"Hmm yeah. I'm so close." I allowed all my little sounds to flow past parted lips into his ear. I knew he appreciated them from his low muttered encouragements and heavy breaths in my own ear. My knees rose and my heels dug in lifting my bottom off the couch cushions.

"Yeah you like that don't you? You're so sexy. Fuck that sweet little pussy for me. I'd want to taste it if I were there I'd rip those panties off and bury my tongue so deep. "

"Oh my God!" I moaned, "I'm cuming now." I felt my vaginal muscles clench my fingers and I ground my hips up into the air and my clit harder against my palm. A twinge of a cramp in my calf from over tensing caused me to collapse back on the couch.

I could hear Brian stroking himself now. A rhythmic dull smacking sound with a slight moistness to it. He harsh breathing was overcome by a rolling growl of a moan. I could tell the moment he finished as he shakily muttered fuck under his breath several times.

I began laughing with the happiness and contentment I was feeling. I couldn't help myself. I laughed to express my emotions as much as some women shed tears. It just seemed to fill my belly until it overflowed.

"Are you laughing at me?" Brian asked a bit suspiciously still a bit out of breath.

"What? No, I'm just ...happy" I concluded a bit lamely. "Why would I be laughing at you?"

"Jesus I don't know but I was feeling a little wrung dry and vulnerable there, you know? So you always laugh when you're happy after sex? I need to make you cum so hard you laugh every time now or I'll feel like I'm losing my touch," he teased.

"No," I laughed again. "I just laugh when I'm really happy and I am right now. Like I won the lottery." The sex lottery I thought to myself and dissolved into giggles.

"I wish I was there right now I want to see you naked and wild, laughing with abandon."

I flushed with pleasure. "So you wish you were here and you don't want any spoilers about our first kiss? Are you getting serious on me here?" I tried for teasing hoping I wasn't really getting my hopes up. I really liked this man I didn't want the call to end or him to go away now that he'd gotten some cream.

"Well yeah, first kisses should never be spoiled or rushed. Ladies shouldn't either so no pressure."

12