Phone Sex to BJ's

Story Info
Companion add hook up.
1.3k words
4.28
9.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tiacd
tiacd
11 Followers

Hi Again

Here is another real sexcapade I had many years ago. It was long before the web and the easy hook ups from the many sites.

I was reading companion adds in the local paper and bored one day so I decided to call some of the numbers of guys looking for woman for dates.

I didn't really know what to expect, but as I said I was bored, so...

This one guy and I hit it off and we ended up having phone sex. It was pretty awesome and quite hot. It was so much fun teasing him on the phone and talking, masturbating and cumming with him.

Of course I was a "woman" and he seemed to love how I teased him while he jerked his cock. When he asked me if I was wet and to hear my wet pussy, I would put my fingers to my mouth and make noises and let him listen to the squishy sounds.

We would talk and tease for over an hour and when I would cum for him I made sure to sound so so so sexy and moan and make it last and last.

We did this quite often, at least a few times a wk. He begged to meet me and I told him maybe some day. But, I was attached and it would be difficult. I was attached (to a woman). I had not dressed in a very long time and I guess I was looking for an escape somehow from when I did dress and suck guys off.

After months of these wkly phone sexy chats, my wife was heading out of town for a few days, so I figured maybe it was time to take this further.

We set up a date and he was so excited. I told him I needed to be discrete and careful and that this was my 1st time doing this.

The day of our date, I took the day off to get ready and try on different outfits and looks. I remember too a few days prior I had passed a novelty store downtown and bought a pair of fake foam tits with nipples and fake nails.

After trying on so many outfits I settled on a white thin lycra T shirt with a sport jacket, hose and short shorts and a pair of heels I had also bought at a used clothing store.

My tits looked so nice and perky in my bra and snug top. I used my wife's make up and lipstick.

At dark I headed out to his place, I had him meet me outside. As I pulled up to his place I parked and he came towards my car. I had my seat belt on with the belt across my chest helping my tits be front and center.

He approached the car and we said hello, I had the window open and he was in front of me looking in/down. I just said, do I look as nice as I said I would, and he said actually, you look much better, then he asked how he looked and and said he looked great.

I felt right at ease and I knew I could pull this off. I told him to hop in the car. We sat in the car a bit and talked. I took my seat belt off and sat to face him, making sure my tits were in a good view. I could see he had a hard time not staring at them. I even smiled when I caught him staring.

He suggested we go upstairs to his apt and I said sure. Once inside I asked to go to the bathroom to checked myself out. Make sure my make up my body and clothes looked just so.

He offered me a beer as we sat and talked some more, then he sat next to me. It was obvious that we were meeting for sex, I mean we had had wks and wks of phone sex already, with both us cumming for each other on the phone.

He leaned in to kiss my neck and tongued my ears. He whispered oh baby you are so hot and sexy, then he kissed my mouth. I opened mine to let our tongues taste each other.

We kissed like this for few minutes with him breaking the kiss every so often to say how hot I was and how he wanted me.

His hands were starting to roam and I knew I had to put a stop to this. I knew I couldn't let him get to my boobs or pussy. So I broke the kiss and gently pushed him away. He had his hand still on my bum and legs and that was fine. I told him that I was very sorry, but it is my time of the month and that my boobs are very very sore, so to pls not touch me that way. I said it just started yesterday and that I had hoped it would be late so we could have fucked. He looked very disappointed. I said I was sorry and that I would make it up to him next time. I also said not to worry and not to be so disappointed because I can still give him pleasure and make him cum.

I leaned in to kiss him again to reassure him, I put my hand on his crotch and as I broke our kiss I said I really want to suck your cock.

I had him lay on his bed and I sat next to him. I undid his shirt, button by button and stroked his chest as I teased him with my long nails. I leaned in and kissed his nipples as I lowered my head down his stomach. I undid his pants and zipper and he lifted his bum so I could ease his pants down.

His cock was hard and I saw his precum on his undies. I teased him with my hands and nails some more and said mmmm is this hard cock because of me, is this hard cock for me?

I rubbed it and kissed it. The I eased his undies off and his cock stood at attention. I stroked it a bit and played with his balls. mmmm I said, you have such a nice hard cock, baby.

Then I said again how sorry I am we can't fuck, but that I will give him the best blow job he ever had.

Then I lowered my head and kissed his cock head and took it into my mouth. I played with his balls as I took him more into my mouth. He just lay back and relaxed.

I sucked his cock, licked his cock and balls and teased him with my mouth, tongue and nails. I teased him with my mouth tongue and nails and told him how much I love his hard cock. How he tastes so good. I liked being his cock hungry slut. I think he did too.

It was so much fun teasing and sucking his cock that I didn't want it to end... but after about 20 minutes or so, he grabbed my head and held it with his cock deep in my mouth. I knew what that meant, I knew he needed me to stop my action and let him just explode. Explode he did. He held my head and just kept squirting cum in my mouth and like a good slut I took it all.

Finally he was finished filling me up and I asked him how it was. He said it was great and that he couldn't wait till next time to fuck me. I said I couldn't wait too.

Then I asked him if he could or would get hard again soon...he said, he thinks so.

So we had another beer, did some more kissing and then... back at it. he was hard again in no time and I had my second load of his hot tasty cum dripping down my throat.

Of course, I never called him again, as I knew I would not be able to pull off fooling him again.

So this was another a guy I was with, that had no idea I wasn't a real gal.

More to come

tiacd
tiacd
11 Followers