Phone Sexx

Story Info
Suzy's idea of phone sex.
798 words
3.9
54.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The telephone rang for a long time before it was answered. And when Suzy spoke she sounded breathless.

"heh...Hello?" she said. Her voice seemed like a sexual moan. "Suzy? Is that you?" Jake asked. It was, but she sounded strange. As she told to hang on she kept panting as though she couldn't catch her breath. The sound of her gasping was arousing and Jake's cock harden in response. Jake heard her try to place the phone on the nightstand, but Jake figured she must have knocked it from the nightstand beside the bed because Jake could still hear her. Then she moaned the way she does when a cock first enters her cunt, and Jake knew what was going on.

"Suzy?" Jake was a little surprised, normally he had to set things up Suzy to get her to fuck anyone but him. Something he loved to watch or hear about. "Are you...? Are you fucking somebody?" Jake knew that if the telephone was lying on the floor, she couldn't hear his words, but He could hear her constant soft cries of pleasure.

"Yessss! Oh yesss! You're so big inside me, Terry," Suzy moaned. "Oh, oh, oh, I love your long fat cock."

Suzy was happily fucking another man and Jake could hear every sound they made. The sound of Suzy's voice filled with sexual pleasure kept Jake's ear glued to the receiver. Then, Jake heard a group of muted grunts, groans, and squeaking bedsprings. The next sound to fill his ear verified his suspicions completely. It was the slurp and slosh of a cock moving in and out of a juicy pussy. The sound of his wife's lover fucking her.

The sound of Suzy getting fucked by another man was always a turn on but the fact that Suzy was doing it on her own excited him to no end. Jake reached down to squeeze his throbbing prick as he imagined the sight of Suzy's sweet blonde-furred cunt wrapped around another man's cock. "Oh Terry! Fuck me hard like that. Go harder. Go deeper. It's so gooood," Suzy cried out loudly. Jake could hear a man grunt in the background. Jake tried to think of who Terry was, but I didn't know anybody by that name. Since Jake didn't know who his wife was with, he visualized the man as being tall and muscular. He imagined him lying on top of his wife, his hands squeezing her soft tits, her long tanned legs up over his shoulders as he fucked his cock in and out of her wet cunt. At the same time Jake imagined her caressing his back and arms while begging for more. The thought of his wife fucking another man and hearing it had his cock throbbing in his pants as he sat behind his desk at work.

"Wait,...wait a second, please" Jake heard Suzy say but Jake only heard the speaking of the bedsprings slow down not stop. Jake heard some fumbling and then his wife's voice was clear in his ear. "I...hope... your... enjoying...this...as... much...as...I...am." Then a man voice said "if he wants to listen, let him."

There was a loud thump and Jake knew that the telephone had been taken from his wife and thrown on to the floor. Then Suzy's moaning resumed and Jake knew his wife was getting fucked harder.

Jake visualized them fucking, imagined the way they looked together, their bodies glistening with sweat. "Ohhhh!, oohhhh!" Suzy moaned. She made some deep mewling sounds that Jake knew she only made when she's coming. "Oh Terry! Your... big... prick... is... making... me... come...so... good."

This guy, Terry growled something that Jake couldn't hear, but from the sound of it he began to fuck Suzy harder, causing her to make those soft, high-pitched grunts she does when a cock rams against the back of her cunt. Soon she was moaning wordlessly from the pleasure she was feeling. The next thing Jake heard were her cries as she began to come again. "I'm... coming... again! Oh yesssss, Your fat pussy stretcher is making me cccooommmeee!" Jake heard her tell him. "come with me...come with me...come... Shoot your hot load deep...innnsssiiidddee mmmmeeeee!

Jake imagined in graphic detail what Suzy looked like taking Terry's cock inside her and letting him fill her with her sperm. For a long time the only thing Jake heard was masculine and feminine orgasmic grunting and moaning. There was quiet for a what seemed like a very long time. Then, "Terry was wondering if I was free next Wednesday, but I said I had to ask you. Well yes or no, Honey?" said Suzy.

As Jake came in his pants he moaned, "yyyyeeesss!"

Any comments are welcome, so please do. I will try to respond to any feedback.