Phone Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vic450
vic450
70 Followers

She wanted his thick cock to spread her, push apart the folds and thrust deeply into her pussy. She moved her hips and felt her pussy sliding against the bottom of his cock.

He heard her moan as her body moved against his cock. He felt her pussy stroking at the underside of his cock. Gently, he opened his mouth. He let his hot breath wash over her neck for a little bit. Then he lowered his open mouth onto her neck.

Slowly, he closed his mouth, letting his teeth touch her skin.

She gasped as she felt his teeth on her neck. She had expected him to only graze her skin, not bite. It felt good, too good. She moaned.

He heard her moan and decided to move his cock. He let his hips move forward and his hard cock slid along her entrance and her clit.

Mid groan she gasped. She gasped loudly as she felt his cock move. She felt almost every vein on his throbbing cock move along her entrance. She felt her folds against, almost hugging the underside of his cock. She felt his cock head slide across her clit, rubbing her pussy. She pushed her hips back, thinking he missed entering her.

He felt her pulling her hips back. He continued his movement forward, letting the head of his cock rub above. He felt her pubic hair against his cock as he felt his sack touch the entrace to her pussy.

He could almost feel her clit pulsing against the middle of his cock. He felt himself tense his cock, making it seem thicker and harder for a second as he slid his backwards.

She felt him sliding his cock back and braced herself for him to enter her. She felt her legs raising off the bed. She felt her neck pushing against his teeth. Yes, it would feel perfect just now.

He slid his cock down. Making sure the underside of his cock travelled the same way, over her clit. Over the entrance of her pussy. The folds of her vagina seem to spread slightly, opening like a mouth to suck the underside of his cock.

She gasped again as his cockhead rubbed down across her clit. She clenched her eyes shut, arching her back slightly.

He held himself there. Her pussy holding his cock as if it was her hand. It pulsed and throbbed there.

She moaned. She tried to spread herself wider, to take him in.

"Please." she moaned.

She moaned again as she felt his cock moving back across her clit. Back forward along her spread pussylips. She felt his balls at the entrance of her pussy.

"Now, please." she whispered.

He let his cock sit there. His hardness throbbing again at her entrance, tapping slightly against her clit.

She tried to move her body, but her body didn't respond. She felt herself trembling, her pussy enjoying the feel of his cock throbbing. She couldn't get him in her but her body wanted any stimulation it could get. His cock throbbing on her clit, his thickness hot against her pussy lips.

He felt her folds against his cock. Yes, she was wet he thought. He felt her wetness sucking at his cock. He felt her slick and delicious juices sliding ever so slightly against his cock.

He moaned slightly at the thought. He moved then, sliding slowly back across her clit. His cock head slid across he clit again and again he heard her moan.

He didn't stop this time, he continued to move his cock further down.

His mouth released her neck. He moved his lips away from her neck. He bit lightly across the side of her jaw.

She moaned louder as she felt his cock sliding past her clit. She trembled as she felt him move further back. She felt his cock head sliding past away from her clit.

She braced herself again.

His mouth reached her chin. His lips opened and gently sucked on her chin as his hips moved forward now.

"Yyyyeessss.." She moaned loudly.

She felt him, his cock. She felt his cock head spreading the folds of her vagina. She felt him sliding past. She moaned again as her mind and body focused on her pussy. She opened herself even more, or was he spreading her wider? She couldn't tell and really didn't care.

All she cared about was the wonderful sensation of his cock entering her. She moved forward as he moved forward.

He felt her moving towards him. What little willpower he had left, he held on to. No, he wasn't going to rush in. He wanted to feel every part of her pussy with his cock. He wanted to throb in her. He wanted to slide as deep as he could into her. He wanted her pussy to hold his cock, to caress his cock with her muscles.

She continued to moan. Her head pushed back against the bed and her arms pushing against his arms. It was as if her whole body screamed for him to thrust into her. Her hips arched forward, pushing herself onto him. She pulled her hips back, hoping hed pull back and thrust forward.

She moaned as the sensation of him pushing forward continued. It was almost frustrating, but it felt too good. He continued to move forward. He didn't pull back at all and thrust into her. She felt her body moving. No, she thought. I'll fuck him if he won't fuck me. She thrusted her hips forward.

Gritting her teeth, she said, "Fuck me hard."

He felt her moving forward, pace faster. Oh and he wanted to too. But he controlled himself. He felt himself sweating with barely any control left. As her hips came forward faster, he stopped moving. He let her envelop his cock. He moved forward as she started to move back.

She moaned with frustration. "Please..." she said.

He held himself there. Deep in her. He pressed his weight down with his cock pinning her pussy. He pulled his lips off her chin and neck.

She opened her eyes and saw him looking into her eyes. She saw the burning desire there. She knew he wanted to fuck her. And oh how she wanted him to.

"Slowly," he whispered.

He started to move.

She felt his cock slowly withdrawing from her pussy. She moaned slightly, keeping her eyes locked with his.

She felt his cock sliding out but stopping as his cockhead nearly exited her pussy. She felt the head of his cock rubbing along the sides of her pussy. She felt every muscle trying to pull him back in.

He watched her, staring into her eyes as he continued to fight himself from thrusting forward. He moved slowly, pushing his cock forward. He saw her face light up with raw erotic pleasure as he felt himself moving back into her. Slowly he moved, making sure he felt every part of her folds sucking at his cock. Making sure he felt her muscles closing around his cock.

She felt him. Every bit of his hard cock. Her body shook. It trembled with pleasure at his slow movement. She felt every bit in every part of her pussy. She felt every throb. She felt it pulse as her pussy contracted.

He moved slowly. In. In until he was fully in her. He stopped, relishing the feel of her around him. He let himself throb a little in her, then he slowly moved out. Again feeling everything.

She was incredibly frustrated but it was incredibly hot. Her body never felt this way before. So close. Teetering on the edge of pure pleasure.

He moved slowly. In, deeply. Stroking his cock entirely in her. Out, slowly, pulling at her inner pussy out with his cock.

She moaned, closing her eyes in the attempt at controlling her body.

He moved. In, deeply.

Her mind was numb with pleasure, the feel of him. The pleasure of his movements all centered on her mind. All of her focused on the movement, the contact between their bodies.

He moved. Out, stroking himself with her pussy.

She realized then that he was moving faster. Not exactly fast, but faster.

"Yesss." she moaned.

She lost control and started to thrust.

He felt her thrusting forward and he pushed forward. As her body pulled back, he continued forward. Pinning her again until she stopped.

"Please" she moaned again.

"Slow" he whispered.

Moaning, she held herself from moving fast.

He started again. Moving slowly. Deeply into her.

She tried to control herself. Her body moved, slowly. Barely in control.

Again he moved. Out, stroking his throbbing hardness inside her pussy.

She moved slowly. With him. Pulling him deep.

In, slowly. Deep and filling.

She shook, feeling him fill her.

Out, stroking her pussy. Letting her pussy stroke his cock.

They moved. Slowly like that. The pleasure intense in their minds. The electricity shocking both of their bodies as they moved.

In. Deep.

She moved with him. Now her body feeling the rythym. Moving slowly.

Out. Stroking.

"Yes," he whispered.

She heard him, his voice barely in control. She was afraid to say anything either. She too was barely in control.

In. Deep.

She felt him shifting, his arms releasing her arms.

Out. Stroking.

She felt his lips on her's. She kissed him back. Her eyes closed still, concentrating on their movements.

In. Deep.

She felt him, moving. Deeply. Not slow, but not fast either.

Out. Stroking.

She was barely in control. She knew though, if she lost control that he'd start again. Slowly.

In. Deep.

She moaned into his mouth. So hard. So hard controlling herself.

Out. Stroking.

She felt every inch of him moving. Her body shaking. Aching to move. To thrust.

In. Deep.

Her back arched. Her hips forward. She took in as much of him as he gave.

Out. Stroking.

She felt him. He was moving faster. Her body moving with him. So deep, she thought. So hard, he felt.

In. Short thrust.

She pushed harder, but not faster. She felt his body against her's. Her tongue was in his mouth.

Out. Pulling.

She kissed him, moaning loudly in his mouth.

In. Thrusting.

She moaned loudly as his mouth released her mouth. She could barely open her eyes for fear of losing the last of her willpower.

Out. Pulling.

She felt him thrust then. Thrust hard.

In. Thrusting.

She opened her eyes.

Out. Pulling.

She saw him staring at her.

In. Thrusting.

In his eyes, she saw that he was losing control.

Out. Pulling.

She snarled, "Fuck me."

He thrusted hard.

She pushed her body forward.

"Harder!" She growled.

He pushed harder. Deeper.

She felt herself doing the same. She thrusted herself against him.

"Fuck me!" She screamed.

He thrusted. Thrusted against her.

Harder she pushed. Feeling still, every bit of his thick hard cock opening her. Pushing her.

She pushed back. It wasn't as fast as she wanted earlier, but she was being fucked.

He continued to thrust. He couldn't believe how he was able to hold back. He didn't want the feeling to stop. So pleasurable. Yet he wasn't close to cumming. Oh, he wanted to but he didn't want to stop feeling her. He never wanted to separate from her body.

She felt him. Yes, she moved. Harder against him. She heard their bodies slapping against eachother, heightening the senses of her erotic pleasure.

She pumped harder as he thrusted deeper.

She growled. No, it wasn't working. He wasn't fucking hard enough.

She moved her hands from the bed. She grabbed his shoulders and pushed him back as he was pulling out for another thrust.

He was surprised as she pushed him back. He was too busy concentrating on moving steadily in and out of her. He found himself on his back. His legs were over the edge of the bed.

She snarled and pulled a leg over his body. She placed herself over his hardness.

He shivered as one of her hands grabbed his cock. He watched as she steadied his cock, holding him straight up.

She watched him as she lowered herself onto his cock. She saw him closing his eyes and found her eyes closing too. The pleasure was still there, increased even. She moved down and filled herself with his cock.

She moaned at the same time as a moan escaped his lips. She opened her eyes and placed both her hands on his chest.

He opened his eyes and he saw her looking into his eyes.

"Now, we fuck." She snarled.

He felt her moving off his cock, stopping at his cockhead.

She felt his cockhead at the entrance of her pussy. She thrusted down.

He watched her as he moved his hips forward. Only before he moved all in her, her body slammed down on his. Forcing him down, forcing his cock deeper into her.

She thrusted. A snarl on her face.

He moved. He let go. He let her decide the pace. He had no more willpower. No more can he tease her.

She moved, thrusting hard. Fucking deeply.

"Slowly, you want?" She growled and moaned at the same time.

She thrusted down.

"Yess.." She continued, "Well do it slowly then."

She pushed harder down.

"We *will* fuck though!" she said menacingly.

She knew her body was doing it all. Her mind feeling herself fucking him. Fucking his cock. Hard. She wanted to feel the full potential of her climax.

"Fuck me back," she snarled at him.

He felt compelled by her words. Or it was his body totally in her control. Her voice, her body, her face. All of her he felt, saw, and heard.

"Do it."

He thrusted up as she thrust down.

She heard their bodies slapping against eachother. She moved harder.

He heard her moaning loudly. He opened his eyes and watched her. He knew he was grunting and moaning too, but couldn't hear himself. All he felt and heard was her.

She moved faster.

He thrusted harder.

"Yesss.." She moaned.

She thrusted faster. Her body was on fire. Her pussy hot and tingling.

He pushed deeper. His cock sending waves and waves of electric pleasure down his shaft and into his balls.

"I'm cumming.." she said, "Fuck.."

"No," he managed to moan, trying to make her hold off.

"Fuck.." she repeated. She heard him but she knew it started. She wouldn't be able to stop it.

"Wait.." he said, as he thrusted deeper into her.

Harder she thrusted. She couldn't hear him. She could only feel.

He knew he lost her. With the way she moved, he knew. His hands grabbed her hips and he thrusted himself harder into her.

She felt his hands. She felt his cock.

Harder and harder they moved.

She was screaming now.

He felt it too. Her voice, pushing him over that edge.

She came. She came hard. It flowed through her.

It flowed from him.

It was created and exploded by them both.

Her body shook as she released.

He heard himself screaming too. He felt her pussy tightening on his cock. Tightening harder than he ever felt. Yet it felt so soft, so wonderfully smooth.

She felt his body tense then. She knew he was starting to cum. She was still in the middle of her's, but her body tensed again. It sent her over again and her body shook harder, pushing herself onto him harder.

His cock exploded with her last thrust. It pushed and spewed his juices into her as her pussy squeezed and sucked his cock. He felt her wetness as they continued to move.

Her body moved, her mind filled with pleasure.

His head tilted back and his body shook with each thrust and cumming spurt.

She felt herself slowing down, him still in her.

He had finished but he felt her still cumming on him. His hands still on her hips, he concentrated on keeping himself hard so she could finish.

She felt him harder somehow and her body shook again. She felt her body releasing all of its tension. She slumped forward, her breasts pressed against his chest.

He felt her head on his shoulder, her breathing heavy. Heavy as his.

She could still feel his cock in her. It was still throbbing, but not as hard as before.

"Mmm.." she said as she gently squeezed her pussy.

"How was my tease?" he asked, chuckling.

"I win." she said into his neck. Her eyes were closed.

He moved his head to look at her face.

"How do you figure that?" He asked, a smile on her face.

Eyes still closed, she said, "You lost cause I was able to get you to fuck me."

He laughed lightly as he felt her arms sliding underneath him, holding him towards her.

vic450
vic450
70 Followers
12