Phonecest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,788 Followers

"Oh, shit... hold on..." Traci cried out, followed by the sound of something rustling, then some muffled cursing.

I laughed to myself, wondering what was happening. After a few moments my sister spoke once more.

"Okay... sorry about that," she said.

"What the hell was all that about?" I asked, quite amused.

"Well... I was trying to take my bra off and it got tangled in the phone cord. I nearly strangled myself, but it's finally off." She was laughing as she described her predicament.

"Oh...", I grunted, feeling my cock thicken and tent the sheet.

Although I tried to feign disinterest, my sister had piqued my curiosity and stoked my libido with her description of what she had been doing. I was torn in two -- growing increasingly horny, while trying to seem calm, like any normal brother should be.

"Well, you asked," Traci shot back. She had clearly mistaken my terse reply for embarrassment.

"Yeah, but I didn't mean to pry. Sorry," I told her.

"Don't be silly, Ian. It's not like you can see anything over the phone." She laughed again, amused by her own remark, then paused. "Anyway, you've already seen me in just a bra before, so it wouldn't be such a shock."

"I guess not," I said, growing more horny.

"Geez, I never knew you got embarrassed this easily."

"Normally I don't, but you're my sister," I said.

"Then you'll probably be mortified to know that right now I'm topless." Traci laughed as she spoke.

My sister's revelation, accompanied by her playful laugh fed my lust for her. A surge of excitement coursed through me. "Oh..." I mumbled, holding back all the things I wanted to say.

"Well, after the struggle with my bra, I decided to not keep you waiting any longer by going to look for pajamas," she explained.

"I'll wait if you want to go get some," I told her, although the thought of continuing the conversation knowing she wasn't wearing a top turned me on.

"No, it's okay. Normally I don't sleep like this, but it feels really nice." I could hear her shift about and let out a slow, breathy exhale.

I couldn't tell whether Traci was trying to entice me, or her candor was spontaneous and natural. Still, I hoped that she found our conversation as arousing as I did, although I considered it quite unlikely.

"I never wear a t-shirt to bed -- just boxers," I said, convincing myself that she might have a prurient interest in what I wore to bed.

"It's different with you though; you're a guy." she said.

"I don't see what difference that makes," I told her.

"Let's put it this way: right now my sheet is pulled up around me and it's cool on my skin, so there are two bumps sticking out in it." Traci's voice was soft, coy.

"Oh..." I said, noticing that I sounded horny now.

"That's what I meant when I said it felt really nice," she explained.

My cock was throbbing and fully hard. The head rubbed over the sheet, dampening it with pre-cum. My hand eased down towards it and I squeezed it.

"Can I ask you something?" she asked.

My sister's question made me nervous, but I couldn't refuse. "Of course," I told her.

"Remember that Thanksgiving weekend years ago when you walked in on me changing, after Daryl threw butter on my top?" she asked.

"Yeah... I'm sorry about that. I never knew you were in your room," I told her.

"It's okay, but... just how much could you see that day?"

"You were wearing a bra, so it's not like a lot was showing."

"Just a lot of cleavage," she surmised with a giggle.

"Well, some," I admitted, trying to sound reluctant hesitant.

I was stroking my cock slowly now while I listened to Traci's sensuous voice. I called to mind the images our conversation reminded me of. I had only had phone sex a few times in my life, but there I was: masturbating during a phone conversation with my big sister. I drew in a few deep breaths, trying to calm myself so she would not detect the arousal in my voice.

"You want to know something?" I offered.

"Sure. What?" Traci asked, obviously very curious.

"You were the first girl I saw topless," I revealed.

"Well, I wasn't exactly topless," she corrected.

"Close enough," I said with a laugh.

"Close enough for a horny teenage guy, huh?" she teased with a grunt.

I gave another nervous laugh, unwilling to openly agree with her. But now I was beginning to wonder if Traci was enjoying the conversation as much as I was, then concluded that was probably unlikely. I hadn't been so horny in weeks.

"Well, I hope that since then you've seen plenty of other girls topless, and moved on to bigger and better things."

"That would be difficult," I spat out.

"What?" she asked.

I sighed, regretting my comment. Now I was going to have to explain myself. "Can I be completely honest with you?" I asked.

"Of course. The way this conversation has been going I'd expect it," she told me.

"Well, what I meant was it would be difficult because you're pretty big up top."

"More than a handful, right?" she added, sounding sexy. "Is that what you're saying?"

"With you, there's a lot more than a handful, Traci," I countered, feeling braver as I stroked my shaft and my libido began to control my judgment.

"You're bad, little brother," my sister scolded, although she still sounded teasing.

"Sorry," I mumbled. I was unsure of just how serious to take her, so decided to err on the side of caution.

"No, don't apologize. I was just teasing you, Ian. I've wanted you to be bad for years now."

"Really? How?" My sister's admission gave me renewed hope that someday our relationship might take on a taboo nature.

"Okay, since we're being honest... can I tell you something?"

"Anything," I said, feeling my heart pounding faster.

"When you walked by my room that day when I was changing my top, didn't you notice how my arm moved down after a while and I didn't wait for you to leave before I started putting on the other blouse?"

"Ahh... yes," I admitted, as the image flashed in my mind.

"Well, I wanted to let you have a little better look," she admitted, sounding very sexy.

"Really? Wow!"

"Well, I noticed you looking at them when we were at the table and it made me feel like being a little naughty." My sister paused a moment, then let out a nervous titter. "Okay... really naughty. Being around you does that to me sometimes," she said.

"Really?"

"Yeah... like now..." she elaborated.

"Now?" My cock was as diamond-hard and tenting the sheet. My hand was still gripping it at the base. I began to slowly stroke it again and running my hand over my heavy balls.

"I mean, me telling you I don't have a top on now and mentioning that my nipples are hard... that's not something a girl normally tells her little brother, right? But I've always felt perfectly comfortable around you, Ian, and sometimes I've wanted to push things with us a little bit -- even though I knew it was a little... inappropriate."

I knew, or was at least fairly certain, where the conversation was going, but I still wanted Traci to drive it, for fear of pushing her boundaries too far. There was too much at risk for me to assume too much and be wrong. I was stroking my cock faster now as I listened to my sister's voice and pictured her in my mind. I knew my breathing had changed, so I moved the phone down from my mouth a ways. When Traci spoke again I realized that I had been lost in my own little world for a while.

"What are you doing?" Traci seemed almost as amused as she did curious, but now her voice sounded different too. It was thicker, husky. I found it sensuous.

"Nothing," I said, then cleared my throat.

"Uh-huh... me either." She sounded sarcastic. Cynical. But also arousing.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, growing defensive at her tone of voice.

"It means I think my little brother is being bad while he talks to me." Her voice was soft and teasing, not accusatory.

"No..." was all I could come back with.

"It's okay, Ian... I'm doing it too."

My sister's admission sent a surge of excitement through me. Thoughts and images of her masturbating filled my mind. I gripped my cock harder and stroked it a little faster. Now I cared less about whether she heard me breathing heavier.

"What?" I asked, hoping she would share details with me.

"My sheet slid down around my waist a while ago and I started touching them. But when I heard how your voice sounded and you were breathing heavy, it made me wonder if you were doing it too. After a little while my hand ended up under the sheet."

I cleared my throat and drew in a deep breath. I wanted to calm down so I could prolong this as long as possible. "Where under the sheet?" I asked.

"You know..." My sister sounded reluctant and shy as she drug the words out. Her coquettishness was very sexy.

"No, I don't... tell me, Traci."

"I'm touching my pussy," she finally admitted in a throaty whisper.

I lifted my ass up from the bed and pushed my shaft into my fist when my sister spoke those words. A moan sounded behind my tight lips that she must have heard.

"How does it feel?" I asked.

"Warm... and wet... very wet," she breathed.

I remained silent, listening to the sound of my sister's breathing, hoping to hear whatever else I might. This went on for a minute or so, until she spoke.

"Are you stroking, Ian?" she asked, sounding very horny.

"Yes," I said, almost grunting.

"Mmmm... I love seeing a guy do that. I always wondered if you did it that night after you saw me changing."

"Yes," I admitted.

"Damn... I missed it."

I continued to stroke my cock, faster now, listening to Traci's labored breathing and the sporadic faint moans she issued. She sounded as sexy as she always looked. A few minutes later she gasped and let out a long moan.

"Ian... oh god... I'm gonna cum, Ian," she cried out before moaning again, only louder and for longer.

Listening to my sister having a series of orgasms and moaning was more than enough to send me over the edge. I let out a deep moan and called out her name as I shot thick, hot cum up towards the sheet and over my hand.

Traci and I each took a little while to catch our breath and calm down. Once I did, I felt rather awkward. I had just had phone sex with my sister. Nothing can prepare you for how to handle a situation like this. I struggled for something to say.

"That was the wildest thing I've ever done in my life," I said, almost gasping.

"Me too." Traci giggled, but I knew her shyness wasn't affected now.

"You sounded so damn sexy," I told my sister.

"Thanks. I hope I didn't sound silly. You sounded great too -- like you came really hard."

"I did," I told her.

Traci and I talked for another ten minutes or so, but she soon became sleepy. I would have been more than happy to have kept talking in hopes that we might repeat what we had done, but I knew she needed to get to sleep.

"Sweet dreams, little brother. I love you," she said in a soft voice.

"I love you too. Have a good night."

I hung the phone up and rolled over in bed. I fell asleep with a smile on my face that I think was still there when I woke up.

###

Three days after me having phone sex with my sister I received a call on my cell phone from my mother while I was at work. She was crying and it took me a little while to calm her and get her to explain why she was calling.

"It's your father.... he fell... he was getting out of the tub. The ambulance just left. I think he broke his arm." Mom was heaving and sighing as she spoke.

I immediately raced over to my parents' house, then drove mom to the hospital. We waited quite a while until we heard any news on my father's condition. Thankfully he had only broken his wrist when he tried to brace himself during his fall in the bathtub, but he had bumped his head too. The doctor wanted to keep him in the hospital for a day for observation.

After I drove mom back home I realized that I would have to call Daryl and Traci to inform them of dad's accident. It would be the first time I had spoken with my sister since having phone sex with her and I felt more than sheepish. I stalled by calling Daryl first. He was concerned, but when I explained that dad had only broken his wrist and was otherwise alright my brother was relieved and glad that I had called.

Traci was surprised to hear from me, especially in the afternoon. She began crying when I told her what had happened to dad.

"I'll be there tomorrow night. I can catch a flight in the afternoon. I can rearrange my schedule for the rest of the week and stay with them for a few days," she said.

"Traci, I don't think that's necessary," I said. "Dad will be home in a day or so. He only broke his wrist; he'll be okay. There's no need for you to drop everything and come down here."

There was a long pause. "You don't want to see me. That's it, isn't it, Ian?" My sister sounded hurt and angry.

"No, Traci, that's not it at all. It's just that this isn't an emergency. Dad's going to be just fine," I explained.

"Is it because of what happened the other night?"

I sighed. My sister had mentioned the issue that was hanging over our heads. "No, it has nothing to do with that. Look, you can come down here if you want. I just didn't see the point in it."

"Well, I do," she snapped. "I'll be there tomorrow night."

A half hour later my cell phone rang. It was mom. She had spoken with Traci and was calling to tell me what I already knew. But she also said that she expected me to be at the house tomorrow night when my sister arrived. I dreaded that, but there was no way out of it.

Dad was released from the hospital the next afternoon, once they had determined that he had not fractured his skull or received a concussion from his fall. We gathered in the living room that evening, awaiting Traci's arrival. I dreaded facing her and hoped that I could find an excuse to leave early.

Traci took a cab from the airport. Once she arrived she spent some time fawning over dad, then talked with him and mom. I sat at the opposite end of the room, arms folded, listening to their conversation. My sister virtually ignored me -- even to the point of not looking my way.

Dad had been given painkillers at the hospital in case his broken wrist caused him discomfort. He had taken one a while after supper and became drowsy an hour or so after Traci arrived. Once my mother noticed this she quickly ushered him off to bed, joining him too. Now there was just me and my sister in the living room.

I had not counted on being left alone with my sister. I could have left immediately, but that would have been too obvious and probably would have probably just sparked another argument the next time we spoke. I noticed her looking my way so I turned towards her. When she smiled and I ran my eyes over her body my heart melted. It was hard to be pissed-off with her when she looked so damn pretty.

Traci's hair was curly now and longer than when I had last seen her. She was wearing a purple blouse that was a little tight on her and a knee-length black skirt. She looked as lovely as ever. My cock began to stiffen as I looked her over and recalled our last phone call.

"Mom and dad are really happy you came down," I said.

"Well, at least someone is." Her voice was cold and her mouth tight.

"Will you give it a rest, Traci. Please."

Traci's eyes met mine; she seemed nervous. She drew in a deep breath, then slowly exhaled. "I just thought that you wanted to avoid me now and thought that I was a horrible person after what I did," she said.

"No. No way, Traci. Never. Besides, I did it too. Remember?"

My sister slowly nodded, still watching me. "Then I guess we're both horrible people," she said. Her expression softened and she smiled. "I've never known anyone who's committed incest before," she said, sounding ashamed.

I flinched when I heard her use that word, then reconsidered what we had actually done. "All we did was have phone sex. I don't think that qualifies as incest."

"It's more like phonecest, I guess." Traci laughed hard at her witticism.

I was very relieved to hear my sister's cheerful laugh and see her smiling at me once again. This was the Traci I knew and loved so much. As watched her I recalled portions of our phone conversation and how she sounded when she came that night. My cock stiffened and my eyes moved to the curves of her heavy breasts straining her blouse. I imagined her touching them while she talked to me on the phone. She was still smiling at me, but her laughter had faded out.

"What? You're awfully quiet." She gave me a piercing stare, her eyes narrow.

"Sorry... nothing," I said.

"No, tell me, Ian. Let's not have any more misunderstandings. Please."

"Okay... I was just thinking about that phone call and how pretty you look right now," I explained.

Traci blushed and tilted her head down a bit, then smirked. "Thanks," she whispered. "What else were you thinking?"

"How nice your tits look with that blouse on." I gave her a bold grin, waiting for her response.

Traci smiled. She arched her back, pushing her breasts outwards. She locked her shimmering eyes on me. For the first time in my life I leered at my sister's chest with impunity. She seemed to enjoy being open about showing off for me as much as I enjoyed looking.

"You like?" she asked, fishing for another compliment.

"You know I do. I have ever since I was a teenager."

Traci stood up and walked over to where I was sitting. She stood in front of me and unbuttoned a few buttons of her blouse and pulled it open. She was smiling the whole time. Her eyes never left mine. Her blouse was undone almost to her navel now. She was wearing a black bra with floral lace on the cups.

"Is this better?" My sister gave me a teasing smile as she held her blouse open.

"Much," I said looking up at her chest.

Traci took another two steps towards my chair. She braced her left knee on the cushion between my thighs, then placed her palms on the arms of the chair. She leaned over me. Her curly hair hung down around her face and shoulders. I could smell her perfume; it was intoxicating. But what I was concentrating on were her round breasts, now barely a foot from my face. They swayed slightly, threatening to fall out of her bra. I stared at the outline of her thick nipples, wishing I could wrap my lips around them and wondering if she would let me if I begged her to.

"Damn, Traci -- you look fantastic," I said.

"I do, or my tits do?"

When I raised my eyes to my sister's face she was grinning, but her question struck a nerve with me. I love my sister dearly. She's a wonderful person and incredibly pretty. But I needed for her to know that my feelings for her went well beyond admiring her breasts -- they always had.

"Well, I did mean your tits, but -- you're so damn pretty, Traci. And that's just the beginning. You're funny and smart. Don't ever think that all you are is just pretty," I told her.

"You're so sweet, Ian," she gushed.

My sister threw her arms around mt neck. She bent down and kissed my cheek, clutching me to her. I placed my hands on her hips, then slid them around to her back. Now Traci's breasts were swaying just inches in front of me. My cock throbbed and began to tent my jeans. She smiled, her eyes darting down to her chest, then back to mine.

"How's the view down there?" she joked.

"Perfect. Just don't get any closer or you'll smother me with those things."

Traci's breasts shook as she laughed at my comment. She was still clutching my neck and following my eyes with hers.

"But can you think of a better way to go than being smothered by my tits?" She laughed again after she posed the question.

"No, but how would you explain it to the police -- or mom and dad?"

"They'd believe me after they saw the smile on your face, little brother."

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,788 Followers