Phonecest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Traci stood up and stretched. "Sorry -- my back was killing me," she explained.

I nodded, watching her. When she noticed my erection pushing up at my jeans Traci grinned. She stepped back to my chair. "Mmmm... looks like my little brother has a big problem," she purred. "How would you like for me to take care of that for you?"

Although I had fantasized about something like this happening many, many times, when my sister made her offer it stunned me. I looked at her in wide-eyed disbelief. "Traci... wow... thanks, but mom and dad are just upstairs. We can't. Besides, are you sure? That's a pretty big step for us to take. Wouldn't you feel weird about it?"

My sister sat down on the arm of the chair and looked at me. "No. I'd feel great about it. And wouldn't my hand on it feel better than yours? We've already broken the ice -- on the phone, I mean," she said.

"But in-person is something else entirely. Besides, if mom or dad get up, we'd be in so much shit.

The right corner of Traci's mouth turned up while she thought. She hooded her eyes, then smiled. "What if I called you when you got home?" she suggested.

"What?"

Traci ran the fingertips of her right hand up and down the inside of my left thigh. She looked down towards my erection, then back up to my face. "Feel like committing phonecest with your horny sister?" she asked in a sultry voice.

I didn't respond. Of course I wanted to, but after the tension it caused the first time I was reluctant.

"Come on, Ian. You know that as soon as you get home you're going to be stroking it, and I'll have already started -- maybe even finished. So how about we help each other and do it together?"

I smiled, then nodded. I got up from the chair. "Okay, give me a half hour to get home and get in bed."

"I'll give you twenty minutes," she said, then laughed.

Traci followed me to the door. She watched while I put my coat on, then tugged me to her by my arm. My hard cock pushed against her as she hugged me. She moved her hips, rubbing herself over my erection, then moaned.

"Some day, little brother..." she whispered in my ear, then kissed my cheek.

I never asked her what she meant; I already knew.

Traffic was seldom heavy in Waverly and since it was well past eleven o'clock there were even fewer cars on the roads. I drove as fast as I dared. My cock was still hard in anticipation. When I arrived at my apartment building I didn't bother waiting for the elevator. I bolted up the four flights of stairs. As soon as I closed my apartment door behind me I kicked my shoes off and began unbuttoning my shirt, pulling one button off in the process. I stripped naked and got into bed. When the phone rang I answered it even before the first ring was completed.

"What took you so long to answer?" my sister joked.

"I had to check the Caller ID to make sure it wasn't a telemarketer," I retorted.

"No... it's your naughty big sister calling for phonecest." Already Traci's voice was heavy with arousal. "Are you in bed?" she asked.

"Yeah..."

"I'm in your bed," she said.

"What?" I asked, momentarily confused.

Traci giggled. "No, not the bed you're in now -- although I wish I was. I meant your old bed, in the room you used to share with Daryl."

"Oh..." I grunted.

"How many times did you jerk off in this bed thinking about me?"

"I don't know... a few times," I admitted.

"More like a few thousand, I bet," she shot back.

I was rock hard. Although the conversation had not been ribald so far, just the breathy sound of my sister's voice was stimulating. I reached for my cock under the blanket and drew the tip of my finger over my slit, spreading pre-cum over the swollen head. It twitched and I resisted the urge to begin stroking it just yet.

"I'm naked," she said.

"Me too."

"And hard?"

"As a rock," I told her.

"Mmmm... it felt so good when I hugged you. I'm so wet, Ian. By the time you left, my panties were soaked. I'm going to have to change these sheets before mom sees them."

My fingers curled around my cock. I squeezed it, feeling it thicken, then began to slowly stroke it while I listened to my sister's voice. She became silent, except for her breathing. I would have given just about anything to have seen her at that moment.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Rubbing... dipping my finger in a bit and spreading it around. I haven't been this wet in ages -- not even the last time we did this."

"You sound so sexy when you're turned-on," I told her.

"Thanks. I'm glad I don't sound silly," she said with a giggle. "Are you stroking it?"

"Yeah... slowly."

"Damn... that should be me doing that for you. I would have, you know, if you had have let me when you were here," she said.

"I know... I just wasn't sure about it. Plus, I was nervous with mom and dad upstairs."

"The thrill of maybe getting caught just made it more exciting. I felt so wicked -- wanting to play with my brother's cock while our parents slept upstairs," my sister said.

The way Traci phrased it and the excited sound of her voice made my pulse quicken. I gave my balls a squeeze, then slid my hand up my shaft. A moan sounded in my throat as I did.

"You sound so horny... when was the last time you jerked off?"

"Last night... thinking about you," I said.

"It's been a couple of days for me. Last night I was too worried about dad to get turned-on. I'll make up for it tonight though. I just wish I didn't have to be quiet."

"Me too. You sounded so sexy the last time," I told her.

Traci grew quiet, then she let out a sexy whimper. Hearing it made my cock twitch and I began stroking it faster.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"I just slipped a second finger in and spread them apart a ways. God... I feel so full," she said in heavy breaths. "You should feel how wet I am, Ian. It's starting to run down my ass."

"I wish I could feel it," I told her.

"I'd want more than just your fingers in me though. Ever since I hugged you tonight I've been thinking about how your cock felt. You've got to let me feel it before I go back."

"We'll see...," I told her.

"Come on... I'll let you do it to me, or something else, if you want."

My sister's offer was one I knew I could not pass-up. I pumped my fist harder over my shaft as I imagined fingering her and playing with her naked body.

"Like what?" I asked.

"What do you want to do?" she asked in a sultry voice.

"Something I shouldn't," I told her.

My sister let out a soft moan and sighed. "Would you like to fuck my tight pussy, little brother?" she said in a breathy voice.

"Yes..." I moaned as I thrust my hips up to meet my hand.

"I'm so wet right now. Listen..."

After a second or two of silence I heard the wet sounds of my sister rapidly working her fingers in and out of her tight, juicy pussy. Her palm slapped against her clit a few times and she moaned. I pumped my cock in the same rhythm as her fingers.

"I wish that was your cock in me instead of my fingers," she said once she brought the phone back to her mouth.

"Me too," I sighed.

Traci grew silent. All I heard were the sounds of her breathing heavy and the occasional moan through her clenched jaw. I listened to her as she pleasured herself and stroked my shaft. A few minutes later she let out a slightly louder groan.

"Oh god... Ian... I'm going to cum... ahhh... I want your cock so bad right now," she cried out.

I listened to my sister's stifled moans of ecstasy as she came. That was more than enough to make me finally cum. Three streams of jism sprayed from my cock in succession, coating my stomach and hand, but my sister wasn't finished yet.

"Jesus... oh god... I'm going to... oh shit... fuck... Ian, you've got to fuck me before I leave..."

I could hear the faint sounds of Traci's palm beating against her swollen clit as she brought herself to two more orgasms. I wasn't quite soft yet and kept stroking my cock as I listened to her cum. Once we had both finished we took a few moments to calm down, both panting.

"God... you make me so horny," she said after a minute or so.

"You've always made me horny," I replied.

Traci chuckled, sounding happy to hear that. "Then it's time I did something about it."

"Are you sure?"

"I've never been so sure about anything. I love you, little brother. Let me show you how much."

"I love you too," I said, smiling.

Traci and I were both spent from having cum so hard. I could tell by her voice that she was getting sleepy. I had work the next morning, but told her I'd stop in to our parents' house in the evening. After wishing each other a good night and reminding one another we loved them, we hung up.

###

Mom called my cell phone while I was at work the next day. She wanted to let me know that she expected me over to supper that evening. Since Traci was visiting she wanted as many of us as possible gathered there for one meal. I would never pass up mom's cooking. My only concern was mom suspecting that something was up between me and my sister. Mother's have an innate ability to know when their children are misbehaving, regardless of their age.

When I arrived mom was busy checking on the potatoes and chicken. Traci was setting the table in the dining room. I spoke with dad a while in the living room, finding out how his wrist was mending, then I went in to see Traci. She was wearing a loose-fitting knee-length tan skirt and a white blouse. Her hair was pulled back on the sides and clasped in back with a barrette. She looked as lovely as always.

My cock began to thicken and get hard as I approached my sister. Her breasts shook slightly under her blouse as she moved about. She was placing utensils beside the plates on the table. I stood at a corner of the table, watching her. At one point she stepped in front of me, pausing briefly to rub her ass against my crotch. I grabbed her waist and pulled her tighter to me. I thrust my hips forward, pushing the bulge in my jeans harder against her ass. My hard shaft rubbed over her firm cheeks. She pushed back, then wiggled her hips. I ran my hand up her back, noticing that I could not feel a bra beneath her blouse. I gave her ass a squeeze, then she moved away from my grasp with a playful laugh.

Traci sat across from me while we ate, just like she had for over two decades. I missed not having Daryl to my right though. It was the first time that I could recall that both of my siblings weren't present for a meal in the dining room. My throbbing cock distracted me periodically during supper. Several times Traci lifted her eyes from her plate to meet mine. She would give me a sly smile, then look back to her plate. Mom and dad continued to talk, oblivious to Traci and me flirting right under their noses.

"Do you have any plans for tomorrow morning, Ian?" my sister asked at one point.

"No," I said, curious about her question.

"Would you mind driving me to the airport? My flight leaves at ten-thirty," she said.

"Sure. No problem. I'll pick you up around nine." The next day was a Sunday and I had no plans whatsoever. I regretted that my sister could not stay longer though.

"Thanks."

Traci gave me a peculiar smile, then resumed eating.

Once we all had finished eating Mom and Traci began collecting our plates. They deposited them in the dishwasher, then put the leftovers away. I joined dad in the living room. We watched television and talked a little. A short time later Mom and my sister joined us. I was sitting on the couch. Mom sat down in a chair beside my father's, directly facing the television. Traci sat down beside me on the couch. When she crossed her legs her skirt slid up past her left knee a ways but I tried not to be obvious about looking. I folded my arms and settled back on the couch, watching television. I had been fighting an erection all evening; now I worried that my parents would notice it.

When mom and dad announced that they were going to bed I noticed my sister's mouth form into a faint smile. She got up and gave each of them a hug, then watched as they made their way upstairs. She was standing in the middle of the living room. I was running my eyes up and down her body, now less concerned by the growing bulge in my jeans.

My sister slipped off her shoes and turned the television off, then padded over the carpet towards me. She sat down on the couch again and leaned back on the arm, facing me. I turned towards her, feeling my throbbing cock straining my jeans. Traci looked down at the bulge in the denim and smiled. She brought her bare feet up on the couch and slowly pressed the sole of her right foot against my crotch. She smiled and began rubbing it over my balls and hard shaft.

"Ever had a foot job, little brother?" she asked.

I shook my head. My sister's legs were parted slightly as she rubbed me with her foot. Now I could see up her skirt quite a ways. I stared at the inside of her thighs, wishing I could run my hands up them. When Traci saw me looking up her skirt she smiled and began slowly tugging it higher up her thighs, parting them as she inched the hem higher. Seconds later I could see her white panties covering her mound. They were sheer, with a triangle of silky white material clinging to her lips. Through the sheer upper section of them I could see a dark strip of hair leading down to her folds.

"Sexy panties..." I said, staring between her legs.

"I bought a few pairs before I came here. Just in case..." she said.

"In case what?" I taunted.

"In case my horny little brother felt like being a little naughty with me," she whispered.

"I always do," I confessed.

Traci tugged at the hem of her skirt until it was around her navel. She slipped her slender fingers inside her panties, locking her eyes on me and smiling. I could see her knuckles through the transparent material and watched the outline of her fingers through the silk as she rubbed herself.

"This is what you don't get to see when we talk on the phone." My sister looked at me through half-shut eyes and smiled, then bit the corner of her bottom lip.

I swallowed, pushing my hips so my erection pressed against her foot. She rubbed it harder and slid down on the couch a ways, opening her legs wider.

"Why don't you join me?" she urged.

I raised my eyes to my sister's face. Her cheeks were flushed and her mouth was open a bit as she breathed heavier. She looked positively sexy as she rubbed her clit and wet lips.

"What?" I asked.

"Take it out, Ian. Let's do it together -- like we do on the phone," she breathed.

"I don't know if we should," I said, although I wanted to jerk off more than I ever had in my whole life.

Traci stopped moving her hand and looked at me. "Why? Because I'm your sister, or because of mom and dad?"

"Both, I guess," I said with a shrug.

"But mainly mom and dad, right?"

I nodded.

"They'll never hear us, and if one of them gets up we'll hear them in time. Besides, they'll only be going to the bathroom. I want to watch you stroke it. Don't you like watching me?"

"Yeah..." I said in almost a moan.

Traci pulled her foot away from my crotch and bent her leg. She tugged her panties aside to show me her pussy. Her pink lips were shiny and wet with her juice. There were wisps of dark hair on either side of them that were also wet. When she spread her lips wide for me I saw her hard, pink clit. I wanted to run my tongue around it and suck it between my lips while I tasted her. She slipped her middle finger in deep, raising up from the sofa and clenching her jaw.

"I wish that was your cock in me," she moaned, working her finger in and out and wiggling it around her walls. "Stroke it for me, Ian... let's cum face to face just this once."

The house was silent except for my sister's laboured breathing. Knowing it was rather certain that our parents would not get up, much less come downstairs, I raised up on my knees and unbuttoned my jeans. Traci had an excited look as I unzipped them. When I pulled them and my underwear down to free my hard cock she let out as soft gasp, then a moan. She began rubbing her clit faster.

"God... Ian...," she moaned.

"What?" I asked.

"If I had have known you had such a nice cock I would have tried to see it years ago." Traci pulled her panties down to her knees and ran her palm down her wet pussy, then back up.

I knelt in front of my sister, bracing my hand on her right knee as I began to stroke my cock. She was massaging her clit with her right hand and pushing two fingers on her left one deep in her tight pussy, watching me intently. Soft cries escaped her mouth periodically and she thrust her hips a bit.

"You look so sexy," I said, looking down at her.

I feel so fuckin' slutty and I love it," she gasped, pumping her fingers harder.

My face was hot and my breathing was rapid now, like my sister's. I knew an orgasm was imminent. My sister must have realized it too. Her hands were moving more rapidly now and her mouth was tight. I could see her juice beginning to run down her.

"I want to taste your cum... cum in my mouth," she urged me with a tempting smile.

"Really?" I said, still pumping my cock in my fist.

"Come here... get on top of me." My sister reached out and pulled at my hips, tugging me on top of her.

I began stroking my shaft again, looking down at my sister's pretty face less than a foot from the swollen mushroom-shaped head of my cock. She was looking up as she reached down between us to rub her clit. She smiled as she watched my heavy balls swaying and my fist moving up and down. Her left hand ran up and down my left thigh and gave my ass a hard squeeze. She giggled.

"Cum in my mouth, little brother. Shoot it down my throat," she urged in a hoarse voice.

I felt light-headed as I got closer to orgasm. My sister's dirty talk was bringing me there faster. She gave a moan and cried out as her first small orgasm coursed through her. Seconds later I let out a deep moan. Traci pulled her hair back from her face and opened her mouth wide as a stream of hot, sticky cum shot out over her tongue. She moaned again and the second rope splashed over her lips and chin. I leaned closer and sprayed two last small ropes over her waiting tongue. She smiled and licked her lips.

My cock was still hard and I continued to stroke it as my sister came again, burying her fingers deep in her pussy as she arched her back. I leaned away, watching her as my cum ran down her chin.

Traci and I lay together on the sofa, breathing hard and smiling. She wiped her finger over her left cheek, wiping up a few drops of my jism. She sucked on her finger, smiling at me.

"I wish I could have sucked it out of you," she said.

"Wouldn't that be going too far though?" Despite what had just happened I still wondered where our boundaries were.

"Nothing could be too far with you, little brother. I love you."

"I love you too," I said and smiled.

Traci sat up and kissed my cheek, then held me to her. I slid closer, between her legs. My limp cock hung down just inches from her dripping pussy. My sister looked down and smiled.

"Mmmm... too bad you're not still hard. It would be in me now," she said.

My sister leaned on my shoulder, spent. I was too. We stayed that way for fifteen minutes or more, not talking, just enjoying the post-coital bliss.

"I should get to bed. It's late," she said after a while, sounding regretful.

I nodded and stood up. She watched as I pulled my jeans and underwear up and tucked myself in.

"Don't forget -- tomorrow at nine," she said.

"I won't."

Traci followed me to the door. We exchanged one last hug and kisses before I left. I was still smiling as I drove home.

###

I woke early the next morning and quickly got myself showered and dressed. When I arrived at my parents' house they and Traci were sitting in the living room. My sister was wearing a black tank top and a skirt. Beside the chair Traci was on was her light blue suitcase. I was sad that she had to leave so soon. It had been quite a while since she had visited and I was of course enjoying our late-night trysts after our parents had gone to bed. I hoped that we would see one another again before too long.