Phonecest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready to go?" I asked her, checking my watch.

Traci nodded, seeming reluctant. She stood up and gave mom and dad each a hug and a kiss. I picked up her suitcase and began walking to the back door with her. Our parents followed behind us. They watched from the door as I put Traci's suitcase in the back seat of my car and she got in. As I drove out of the driveway they waved and smiled.

Traci was quiet as she sat in the seat next to me. I stole glances at her legs, partially uncovered by her pewter-grey skirt that reached her mid-thigh. Her legs were parted slightly and I could see the inside of her right thigh. My cock stiffened. When I turned the car blinker on to turn left off of Beech Street to take Westham Road to the airport she spoke up.

"No. I'm not going to the airport," she said.

I whipped my head towards her as my jaw went slack. "What? Where are you going?" I asked, then forced my eyes back to the road.

"Your place." She turned and gave me an impish smile.

"What? You said that --"

"I know. I told you guys my flight left today so mom and dad would think I've gone back to Denver. But it doesn't leave till tomorrow morning," she explained.

"But... "

"Just drive, little brother." Traci reached over and placed her hand on my knee. She ran it up the inside of my thigh and gave it a squeeze, just below my balls. She kept it there as I drove.

The only sound in the car was of the radio. Traci and I never talked. We both knew what was going to happen, but we never discussed it. I drove quickly, cursing under my breath when I had to stop for two red lights. Once I parked in the lot behind my apartment building I got my sister's suitcase out of the car. She followed behind me as I went inside.

During the elevator ride up Traci was leaning back on the wall of the car facing me. Her hands were folded behind her and she had a teasing smirk on her face. I wanted to take her right there. We hurried down the hall towards the door to my apartment. As soon as Traci closed it behind us she wrapped her arms around me, pulling me to her. I dropped her suitcase to the floor.

"Now we don't have to worry about anyone catching us," she said, breathing into my ear. "You can fuck me on the living room floor if you want."

"I have a bed," I joked, running my hands over her back.

Traci never answered. She let go of me and took a step back. With one swift move she pulled her tank top up over her head. Her breasts shook and jiggled as she moved. She dropped her top to the floor and smiled.

"God... you're beautiful," I said, staring at her perfect breasts.

"Thanks," she said, smiling.

Traci tugged my t-shirt up and off of me. She tossed it to the floor and ran her hands over my bare chest, teasing my nipples with her fingertips. She bent down and swirled her tongue around my right one, then looked up and grinned.

I ran my hands up my sister's bare back. Her skin was silky smooth. When I drug my fingernails up her spine she moaned, writhing her shoulders. Her light brown nipples had stiffened and stood out from her gently swaying breasts. I bent down and ran my tongue around her right nipple and two-inch areola, then sucked both between my lips. Traci moaned and held me by my head, urging me on.

"I'm already so wet, Ian... you're going to drive me crazy," she said in a ragged voice.

I cupped her breasts in my hands, kneading them as my mouth moved from one thick, hard nipple to the other. Traci stroked my back while I groped her and teased her thick nubs with my tongue and lips. They darkened slightly with the flush of arousal and I tugged at one with my teeth, making her moan louder.

When she reached down and gave my balls a squeeze I groaned and looked up at her. She ran her fingers over my shaft through my jeans.

"Where's your bedroom?" My sister sounded like she was in a hurry to get there.

I lead Traci by the hand down the hall to my room. I pushed the door open with my foot and brought her in.

"It's kind of a mess. I wasn't expecting company," I apologized.

"I don't care." Already Traci was unzipping her skirt. "Get undressed. I need you to fuck me, Ian. I've wanted this for so long. I probably would have let you years ago if you had have really tried."

My sister was already lying back naked on the bed as I tugged my jeans off. Her smooth, tanned legs were bent and parted. She was resting on her elbows, smiling up at me.

When I got between Traci's open thighs she reached up and held my arms, guiding me down on top of her. I saw the same look of arousal in her eyes that I had seen the night before. I was exciting and made me want her even more. She wrapped her legs around me, locking me to her and pulling me closer.

When my cock slid between her wet lips we both moaned. I sank between her soft thighs and buried my cock in her tight pussy. She gripped me, holding me deep within her, then pushed up with her hips and wiggled them so I rubbed against her clit.

"Fuck me hard, little brother... we both need this so bad," she moaned into my ear.

I began thrusting my hips, looking down to watch her breasts quiver as my cock sank into her. Traci held my arms and ran her hands up and down them, looking up at me, smiling.

"Harder, Ian... fuck my pussy hard..."

I moved my hands down to my sister's hips and held onto them. I lifted her up from the bed and began shoving my cock faster and deeper into her, listening to her cries of pleasure grow louder. Her arms fell by her sides and she clutched the sheet beneath her, squeezing her right breast with her right hand.

"That's it... oh god... fuck your horny sister... shove it in me," she cried out.

I was moaning and grunting louder as I thrust my hips. My cock was slick with her musky juice. Traci was even tighter and wetter than I expected; she felt wonderful. Her round breasts shook as I pumped my shaft, slapping against her hard clit with each deep thrust in her. She moaned and pushed back. Her eyes were closed and her head was moving from side to side. She reached down and began rubbing her clit. Soon after that she cried out, squeezing my cock harder. I kept pumping, wanting her to keep cumming. When she came for the second time I knew it was my turn soon; so did she.

"Cum in my mouth... come all over my face like last night," my sister cried out.

I slid my cock from my sister's hot, tight pussy and straddled her chest. She looked up and wrapped her hand around my slick cock. Her juice made her hand glide over it as she stroked me fast.

"Cum for me, little brother. Your cum tastes so good..."

A few seconds later I let out a long moan and warned Traci that I was about to cum. She raised up and wrapped her wet lips around my cock, sucking hard. I felt my cock twitch and my body go rigid as I bathed her tongue and mouth with my cum. She kept sucking and pumping her hand over my shaft. I was still hard and she swallowed as much of my rod as she could, then slid her lips off of it and lay back, satisfied.

"Mmmmm... thanks," she grinned. "I needed that."

I swung my leg off of my sister and laid down on my left side facing her. She rolled over and smiled. Her lips glistened with our juices. I kissed her mouth, sucking on her bottom lip. She giggled, seeming surprised.

"You've never kissed me on the mouth before," she said.

"No, but I've never done a couple of other things I just did either," I reminded her.

"Well, we've got the next twenty-four hours, little brother, and there's still lots I want to do with you." Traci draped herself over me and kissed me hard.

It was going to be a good day.