Phonesex Series Vol. 01

Story Info
To increase your virtual pleasure.
2.8k words
4
32.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vierge
vierge
45 Followers

Usually, she would talk to him online but this time was different. There was something completely sexual about the way they were typing out their usual role-play, a classy term for cyber. Since it was actually more descriptive cyber, she didn't exactly mind, he had even shown her a new thing or two during their conversations. Except this time, he was being very graphic, a little different than usual, and she had the greatest urge to hear him speak those words to her just like he had been typing out for about an hour now. It became too mundane to wait for the words to appear on the screen as she sat there, her pussy pulsating and her heartbeat quickening as the first few words send flashes of hot ripples through her pussy, encircling deep within her womanhood and throbbing it until she brought her hand down to sop up the juices leaking through her panties from in between her tight lips. All of the sexual energy that she had saved from all these years was grinding in her muscles, leaking out of her and spilling forth with the movement of her fingertips. And then there it was, the offer that he always presented.

him (10:00 PM ): He dug his nails deep into the flesh above your hips and pulled you forcefully to his cock as it stood erect out of his unzipped and unbuttoned pants. The way he dragged your wet pussy to hover over it was without real strength, your light body held there as you begged for him to make you cum. Shaking his head, he almost snorted, released a little chuckle. "You can fuck off over my dick, but I'm not fucking you, whore." [ let me call you? ]

Now a borderline was being crossed as she started to type out a response but then deleted it, tapping her itching fingertips, itching to touch her clit that was now soaked, thinking she had better now. All of the reasons that she had ever maintained her distance was because of this, because of the will to submit to hormones and pleasures and then more would be wanted. What if that was all she wanted from him? He was a good writer, she was a good writer. The idea was very enticing and as she continued to look at the screen, she licked her lips and her pussy lurched over the idea of hearing his voice speaking those words that were now producing images inside of her head, images that made her hot with sexual tension and rough intercourse. Biting down on her bottom lip, she licked over it once more and whispered to the empty room, "What the hell."

And with that, the stage was set, she had his number, because she was always going to be in the control of her fate, and she was going to call. Setting the phone in her lap, she looked at the screen and hit the numbers, settling back into the cushions of her bed, her heart pounding now because she didn't know what to expect. From what he had told her, he was a 34 year old male, dark hair, blue eyes, strong build 6'1, and about 200 pounds.. The 'about' part is what scared her, he could quite possibly be about 400 pounds and 50 years old, but did that really matter? They were just on this phone to surrender to their carnal desires since he lived about 10,000 miles away from her. She had sent her pictures willingly to him, it always made it better when you had an actual face to write about. So, she knew that he knew she was unbelievably gorgeous and innocent, which she was, but not so innocent seeing as she wrote about her desires and needs more and more lately. Maybe it was the motivation that he was providing, after all he was a damn good writer.

Finally, his hoarse low voice answered with a, "Hello?"

And she responded in her regular voice, figuring that she could sex it up later if they did choose to go through with it, which she knew they would. She could already tell by the way he talked that it was heading there. He couldn't seem to get off of the fact that she was also a good writer. He had never met someone that could write like that and get him so horny over the images that she could produce for him. That made her giggle, and in turn, made him laugh. She was thinking, 'get to the phone sex' but she didn't say that, she kept it low-key, didn't want to seem all about one thing, especially that, even though she thought this was what that was going to be. "So, James...does it bother you that I'm 19?"

"Not at all, not that I'm a pervert, but younger girls are always nice." He spoke matter-of-fact, as if every word he spoke was a piece of intelligence. She knew that everyone she knew would get on her case about being so sexual with someone a decade and a half older than her. As long as he didn't care, it satisfied her inner evil.

"So..." That was the long pause she had been counting on to get this started, thinking that it had better start and end just like the way he wrote or she was going to regret this whole thing.

"So, can I chase you now?" His chuckle was just like she had imagined it, mocking and wicked, but still playful, causing herself to laugh nervously, but she was becoming more relaxed as he talked, began to talk about the story they had been depicting an hour earlier. "I see you in the concert, your legs are the first thing I notice because of how long and tan they are underneath that short little skirt you girls like to wear to tease us guys. Tilting my head as you jump, I can see the bottom of your ass cheeks slightly with every bounce you make. I bite on my lip and raise my head to think about how I could get you back to my car."

"I am focused on the band and not concerned with what is going on around me, just having a good time and getting wild. I rock my hips back and forth raising my hands to scream and shout. I laugh a little bit and smile big as my breasts jiggle underneath by low cut tank top." I spoke sexy, adding a thrill to my voice in a sultry manner, hoping to intrigue him to bring this to next level quickly. She didn't really know how long she had before her roommate would wake up and walk in on her half naked under the covers and moving her hand farther and farther to her wet pussy. Her fingers reached her pussy as she spread her legs open, the pointer finger sliding between her lips as she spread her legs even further to allow her lips to open. She ran her pointer fingertip over her hood then under to her clitoris, pressing hard on it and rubbing it around in circles. Rolling over with the phone in one hand, her pussy was drenched with cum and she had to get intense with it now. On her stomach, her face to the side and smashed into the pillow, she listened to him talk while she ground her clit onto her fingertip.

"I push the knife harder underneath your jaw and push you forward to the back of the parking lot. I hold your right arm behind your back and the other pressed against your stomach with my left hand. My body propelling you to go forward as I whisper into your ear that you're going to shutup and be my whore." He paused for a moment. "Hey, not to interrupt you but what're you doing over there?"

She guessed that she had been a little quiet, letting little moans escape her lips every once in a while, as she worked her fingertips around her clit in a circle faster and faster, her index and ring finger rubbing over her closed slit, loosening it up to where she could slide the tip of her ring finger into the squeezed hole. "I'm, um, on my stomach, playing with myself."

"Are you really wet?" She could hear the eagerness in his voice with a mix of a power trip going on as she let out a little whimper as her pussy released some more juices.

"Yes very." She replied breathlessly, another moan escaping her lips as she struggled to think of a response to his question but all she wanted to hear was him fucking her, all she wanted him to do was fuck her right then. God, if he was behind her, slamming his dick into her cunt, then she would be screaming instead of letting a few moans escape here and there. "God, I just want to fuck you."

His chuckle was enough to make her just a little frustrated but then he started to talk again, not caring if she had thought of something to say back. "I get you to my house, way out in the country, where no one can you scream as I drag you out, tied now. I tied your wrists and ankles together before I put you in my Suburban. I bring you into the house and throw you down on the floor. Knife in hand, I cut off all your clothes, letting you the feel the blood along your cold sweaty skin across your stomach and then snapping through your bra. I love it when your little tits pop out and press the blade of the knife against them looking into your eyes of fear. I cut off the g-string and smack your ass hard hearing you cry out. God, you're making me so horny, moan louder, baby...." He commanded her after telling her the story, and she obeyed getting herself to go as loud as she could as he encouraged her. She took out her ring finger from her swollen pussy and lifted her ass up in the air so that she could push her middle finger in to fuck herself better with while continue to pinch her clit between her thumb and pointe with her other hand. She had the phone pressed against her turned ear into the mattress.

He started up again after telling her that he was jerking his cock. "Keep moaning like that. Getting some more rope and hog-tying you so that your tits are squeezed out more by the tight ropes and your ankles and wrists are also together. Your back is arched so that your ankles and wrists are behind you, and you're laying there underneath me. I undo the button of my pants, and pull down the zipper and pull out my hard dick in front of your face because I kneeled before you. I grab you up by your mane and push your face against it, 'Kiss it, slut. Just kiss it, fuckin' kiss it.' I reach back and smack your ass that's high the air behind you. 'That's it, good bitch, kiss it for Daddy.'"

A loud moan escaped her lips as he said that and falling back onto her torso, she spread eagle and started fucking herself harder, getting all worked up over him talking like this to her, like no one ever had. "Oh God James, GOD."

"No, call me Daddy!" He demanded after she had cried out his name. She obeyed him through the line and he said, "That's a good girl, how does your pussy feel, wet, does it feel good baby?"

"Yes Daddy," she managed to whimper loudly as she worked her middle finger within, hooking it in and pumping the milk out of her.

"But you're not cumming yet are you? You better not have cum," he told her still in his matter-of-fact controlling manner that only turned her on more. She had already came twice really large times, the others small, but she couldn't help it. He must have fucked so many girls like this on the phone to know how to talk to them like that. He was a mastermind.

"No I haven't cum yet." She was lying of course, but oh well, she was getting him back for being a phone whore.

"No, what?" He asked and she heard the distinct smacking of skin against skin as he breathed hard into the phone. She was focusing on slowing down the momentum of her pussy, trying to tease herself before she came again, but he still was waiting on her and so he said louder and more commanding, "NO, WHAT?!"

"No I won't cum yet, Daddy!" She cried out then stifled herself into the pillow knowing that had been way too loud as she still tried to control the pleasures of the fingers working within her tight virgin hole. She was even contemplating about using two fingers as she pushed her other hand's fingers down to rub intensely over her clit, hitting it again and again and again while fucking herself with her middle finger, cum splattering everywhere onto her legs as her moans grew rapid and scattered between whimpers and stifled cries of pleasure.

"I tell you to suck on my cock after rubbing it on your cheek for a little while and stroking your hair, being nice to you. You don't oblige right away and so I push the head of my dick into your tightly shut lips. 'SLUT, IF YOU DONT SWALLOW MY DICK, I'M FUCKING YOUR ASS, SO SUCK IT!'" His voice yelled and she moaned loudly pushing that middle finger deep into her and curling it, thrusting her hips up into it and wiggling it around into her g-spot. The smacking sound of his cock was growing louder and louder as her own grew louder and louder.

"I need you to fuck me right now!" She breathed loud into the phone, her voice breaking into a whimper as she hit a sensitive spot within her.

"No, you're not cumming yet. Don't you dare cum, and call me Daddy, slut." He demanded in his calm way, the tone of his voice still low and deep.

"Daddy I need you to fuck me. Daddy, please." Shocked by him calling her a slut, she passed it off as him trying to get wetter and also trying to get himself off. She whimpered like a little girl as she stopped with her finger still within herself. Burying it there, she waited to hear what he would say.

"Well I want to cum in your ass, can you help me out and finger it for me, baby?" He cooed in her ear softly, his tone changing to a softened one, trying to get her to do something that was considered gross by most people and herself included.

"Ew, why?" She said, suddenly stopping as she thought about it, her desires waning in there intensity. He probably could have gotten her to do it at the height of her second orgasm but now she was halfway through trying to get the third, and that was harder than ever since she had already came. Now, he wanted her to do that...and they were just starting to talk. Cringing, she rolled on her side, shutting her legs and resting for a moment as she wiped her hands on the towel underneath her. "I don't think I can do that, haha."

"But I need to cum too, dear." His voice grew a little cold and she felt the need to impress him, the need to give him what he wanted just like he had been giving her for the past 15 minutes. Frowning, she sighed in and then rolled back onto her back spreading her legs. She figured she would just shove her finger in her pussy hard and fake it hurting so badly like if she was fucking her asshole.

"Well, tell me what to do then." She rolled her eyes thinking this was going quickly downhill as she rubbed her fingers along her pussy lips and then in between, up to her clit, just touching herself to make whatever he was going to say sound a little exciting however much it wasn't.

"Alright, baby, can you suck on your middle finger for Daddy?" He asked hoarsely knowing all of her little fantasies since they had begun chatting online, knowing that she liked the word Daddy as well as being told what to do.

She quickly brought her cum covered finger to her mouth, liking the way he had spoken those words as she put her finger through her wet lips after licking them. She sucked on them exaggeratedly so he could hear through the phone, her juices tasting so sweet.

vierge
vierge
45 Followers