Photo Assignment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh Paul these are just great. Who is the woman? It's in the abbey isn't it.'

'Yeah the abbey, would you believe a woman rang this morning about the advert and agreed to pose over the phone. She met me at the abbey this morning.'

'Are mine still here?'

'They're over there.' I replied.

Amy didn't say much as she looked at her images.

'They're nice pictures aren't they. I've been thinking about nothing else all day. Do you fancy another go at it? I don't know why I kept my knickers on yesterday.' she confided to me. 'I knew what you were after I just didn't have the nerve last night but I'll be all right to day. This woman is really good looking isn't she, what was she like?'

'Oh you know nice polite obliging. She posed any way I wanted her to. Even when a bloke went by walking his dog.'

I was still too turned on to concentrate so I went to the bathroom to do the necessary. I realised I hadn't eaten since breakfast when I came back down stairs. Mom was once more dressed in her normal clothes but wouldn't look at me. I asked her what was wrong. But all she would say was that she was busy. She had come down to earth with a bump I think. There wasn't much I could say so I ate a sandwich and went to see if Amy wanted to 'work'. I knocked on her door and went in when she answered.

Amy was looking through her wardrobe.

'What do you want me to wear?'

I pointed at a thin dress and she pulled it out. I was lying on her bed watching her. She undid and removed her blouse and then her skirt. Then while looking at me she removed her bra and slipped the dress over her shoulders. While holding my gaze she reached under the dress and slipped her tights and knickers off.

'I'm ready.'

'Show me your pubs.' I asked her.

Our eyes were locked together as she raised the dress for me. When it was clear of her pussy I lowered mine to see them. They were as neatly trimmed as moms are. Amy didn't let go of the dress and even raised it some more. She raised it untill her tits were also on show.

'Amy, maybe we should get going before you change your mind. You look red-hot you know, come on.'

I bounced off the bed and went to get my camera bag. Amy met me at the bottom of the stairs and we left without mom seeing us leave. We went into the town again and once more she posed at the door of the bank this time though the shot was just right; pussy and tits together framed by the grand doors of the ancient bank. Next we went on to imitate as many of Wallis's poses as we could remember even thinking up a few of our own. It wasn't too late when we got back so I developed the film and together we studied the negatives. Amy had to meet her boy friend so she couldn't stay to watch me enlarge some of the best looking ones.

Mom joined me when I had been working for an hour or so. She was still quiet when she came in but after a while she began to offer advice about how the photos could be framed. In the end I got five pictures which I was really happy with. Mom picked out her favorite; it was one of just Amy's naked legs from the rear. She was bending away from the camera.

'Paul,' she said as she looked at it. 'About this afternoon. I don't know what came over me.'

'I do; you relaxed and enjoyed your self. Where's the harm in that?'

'Is that how you see it?'

'Of course it is. And I'm sorry I touched you like I did.'

'Oh that doesn't matter, like you said I was enjoying myself too much to worry.'

'Whatever it's just between us. Like the pictures it's our little secret.'

This seemed to relax her once more and she was almost as she was before she touched herself. We came out of the darkroom together and joined dad in the lounge. He asked me how I was getting along with my pictures and I fetched him the five best ones. Two were of mom and three of Amy. Mom watched him closely to see if he recognized her body but apparently he didn't. He asked who the models were and where I had found them but nothing else.

When Amy got home I showed her the photos and she was as pleased as I was with the results. It was while we were looking at them that I asked her if she fancied doing some proper studio work. She could still hide her face, either by turning away or whatever. She didn't know but at least she didn't come right out and say no way.

When I went up to my room later I took some of the photos with me. I spread them over my bed and studied them all closely. Seeing my mom and sister like they were made me hard once more and I couldn't keep from jerking myself off. I really needed to find myself a girl.

The next morning I once more ate my breakfast with just mom. She asked me if I had enough photos for my project and I told her I had just about. The minimum would be five pictures but there were six or seven, which I could use. After I had finished eating I took my coffee to Amy's room to look at Wallis's photos. There was still two which I hadn't done which I had hoped to try. That was the 'New York Station' one and 'Welcome to Manhattan'. The Manhattan one could easily be done next to a welcome to our town sign. Mom came in as I was looking at it and looked at it with me.

'That's a nice one. You didn't get one like that did you?'

'Not yet…do you fancy having a go this morning. We could use the sign that's just down the road.'

'I know the one you mean. It gets busy there some times doesn't it?'

'Some times, but if we waited for the right moment it would be worth the wait.'

I thought she might have lost her nerve for a moment but she suddenly said,

'Ok, I know just the dress, I'll just slip it on.'

With that she went to her room to change. I stayed where I was studying the images. She came back a couple of minutes latter wearing a dress almost exactly like the one in the photo. As I looked at her mom assumed the pose she would use. That is she lifted the dress to show me her pussy. I looked from her to the screen and asked her to adjust her stance just a little, to make it more 'slutty'. When it was right she looked exactly like Sheila, the model in the photo. All mom needed was a small hat to cover her face and we were there. I walked around her as she stayed in the pose trying to think of any way it could be improved. I slipped the straps off her shoulders. Then lowered the top of the dress a little. I stepped back to look at the result. More cleavage was needed so I lowered the dress untill it was just above her nipples.

Once more I stepped back to look at her. By now the situation had got to me. Having mom pose like this and happily let me arrange her clothes and stance was electric. I walked around her again her bum as well as her pussy was on show. I stood in front of her while she still had her head lowered. I slipped the dress off her tits. Her nipples were so hard as I looked at them. The dress was tight enough so that it stayed where I left it and I once more stepped back to study the effect. Mom looked so slutty I couldn't believe it was her. In the end I covered her tits and resorted to the original stance.

We walked to the sign, which was only a couple of hundred yards away. Mom wore a coat over her dress and in the end we only had to wait four or five minutes before we got the shot. Once we had it we headed for home where I processed the film and a little later we enlarged it. Mom was really pleased with it, as I was. It was easily the best so far. Mom still had on the same dress and as we looked at the print I stood behind her looking over her shoulder. I had my hands on her hips as I had done yesterday. Mom tensed a little, but soon relaxed. I kissed her neck lightly and thanked her for what she had done.

'You don't have to thank me, I loved ever second of it.'

'Every second? Even when I held your tits yesterday?'

'Even that.'

I whispered into her ear that she was beautiful as I moved my hands closer to her tits and held her tummy just below them. Mom slipped her hand under her dress to touch her self. My hands moved onto her soft tits as she started to play with her self. As I fondled her, her breathing got faster and she pushed her bum hard onto my dick. Only thirty seconds later mom shuddered as she orgasmed. This time though, instead of leaving, she turned to face me and hugged me tightly. She must have noticed my hardon although she didn't mention it. She did flatten it against me with her stomach though. I spent the rest of the morning either in the darkroom or the bathroom! By lunchtime I had eight photos which I was more than happy with.

I was getting something to eat at around one when mom came in and asked how I had got on. I told her I had enough pictures for my portfolio.

'Oh.' She said in a kind of disappointed way.

'What's up.'

'Well…I've been to the shops this morning.'

'And?'

'I just thought you might have wanted to get that last photo, you know the railway station one.'

'What did you buy?' I asked curiously.

'Wait here and I'll show you.'

I hoped I knew what she had brought and sure enough three minutes later she came in wearing a black velvet jacket with a loose, thigh length skirt on top of black hold-up stockings. When she was in the kitchen she did a slow twirl before turning her back on me and assuming the pose of 'New York Railway.' That is she lifted the skirt up to reveal her bum. She stood in exactly the same way as in Wallis's photo, I just had to take her photo like that so ten minutes later we walked onto the platform of the nearest station. The platform was deserted when we got there. It took me a moment to get my camera ready and after checking no one was looking mom lifted the skirt and walked away from me. She did this four times to make sure we got a result and we rushed home to check the results in the dark room. Any one of the shots would have done so it was easy to pick one to add to my portfolio.

Amy couldn't believe how good the photos were when she saw them later that afternoon. She told me how much she was looking forward to doing the 'welcome' one. I told her that we still could, after all I had nothing to loose. So, while we still had plenty of light but after the traffic had died down a bit we walked down to the sign and for the second time that day I photographed a semi-nude woman beside a welcome to our town sign. The resulting picture was every bit as good as moms and now I had to choose between the two.

The next morning when I came down for breakfast, I found Mom and Amy looking at pictures of them selves. I knew that something was wrong but wasn't quick enough to spot what it was. I never found out who had confessed first but they both knew that it was the both of them in the photos. I was worried for a moment, untill they both started laughing like young kids. Luckily they both thought it was hilarious the way they had both volunteered to be my models. In a way it made things a lot easier, there was now no need to lie like we had been doing to each other. As we chatted about things Amy mentioned what I had asked her two nights ago. Far from being shocked mom thought it was a great idea.

'In fact…' she started to say but fell silent.

'You wouldn't mind posing your self.' I ventured.

'You know me quiet well don't you.'

'I do now that's for sure. What do you say, we could use the spare bedroom. If we moved the bed out there would be plenty of room.'

'I'm not so sure.' mom said.

'Oh go on mom, we could pose together.' Chipped in Amy.

That is an idea that had not even begun to form in my mind, but as soon as she voiced it I could see that it would be fantastic. I went up to the room to check it out. Like I had thought, if we moved the bed onto the landing there would be more than enough room to work. As I was looking around the room I heard mom and Amy climbing the stairs. They both came into the room and agreed that it would be just right.

'What you mean you'll give it a go mom.'

'No, but I'll watch you and Amy if that's all right with you both.'

'Well I don't mind, how about you Amy?'

'Oh I don't mind, let's get this bed out of the way and then we can get started.' She said.

So we all three maneuvered the bed out of the room along with a small chest of draws. When they were out of the way we had plenty of room. I went to get my camera and a couple of flashguns. Amy who had been still in her nightie and dressing gown was sitting on a chair waiting for me. Mom was hovering around tidying things. When I had set up my tripod and things I looked at Amy who stood up and with out any fuss removed her dressing gown and then with equal speed, her nightie. Being completely naked in front of mother and me obviously didn't bother her any more.

When I started to study the light I found that there was more than enough streaming through the large window to work with. Strong side lighting always looks good on nudes. I took some standard shots of her looking coyly away from me before trying some that concentrated on her body lines alone. These were focused on just a breast or maybe a tight shot of her pubs. In a few we poured massaging oil onto her. I had seen this effect some where and as for them it worked perfectly for me as well.

As I clicked away mom watched us both continually. After we had been there for a couple of hours she made us some coffee and we had a break. It was warm in the room so Amy stayed naked as we relaxed and chatted.

'What do you think mom? A natural model in the making.'

'Yes she's lovely isn't she.' She said as she ran her hands lovingly through Amy's hair.

'Don't you fancy having a go mom?' she asked her.

'Paul doesn't want to photograph me when he's got you.'

'Mom.' I said. 'Your body is every bit as good looking as Amy's. So what do you say do you fancy posing for a few shots?'

I knew she wanted to have a go I could tell the way she was watching Amy, but I didn't expect her to casually remove her clothes while we watched her. Mom stripped off everything and then sat back on her stool to finish her coffee. I put mine aside and took some photos of her as she sat drinking. Even in such an unbecoming position she looked great. After that we went over similar ground as with Amy.

It was a small jump from there to having them both together. Separate they were great but together they were just unbelievable. Any inhibitions they might have once had evaporated as they touched each other in more and more erotic ways. Soon they were completely oblivious to my presence as they slipped in to a world of their own. I had more than enough photos to keep me busy for hours so I left them to it.

It was over an hour later that I heard a tap on my door. I opened it a few minutes later to find my mom there in a dressing gown. She came in eager to look at the prints I had made. She was wet from a shower but still buzzing from what had happened. I had enlarged some of Amy, some of her and some of the two of them. Mom loved every one and asked me,

'Have you got any film left?'

'Yeah I think I've got one roll left have you thought of some more poses?'

'That's right, come up stairs and you'll see.'

She let her self out with a smile on her face. I was only a minute or so behind her getting to the room. Amy was there as well also wearing a dressing gown.

'Right I'm ready.' I said.

'No you're not.' Amy and mom both said together.

I looked at them both and they both looked at me with smiles all over their faces.

'It's your turn now.' Amy said. 'We want to photograph you in the buff. So get um off darling.'

I looked from one to the other before and could see they meant what they said. So I handed my camera to mom and started stripping off my stuff. Luckily I didn't have a boner at the time. I removed my shirt jeans and socks, straightened my boxers and said I was ready. They both looked at me with the same look on their faces.

'Off?'

'OFF!'

I slipped them off and simple said 'Right how do you want me?'

Mom had the camera to her eye and took a photo of me as I looked at her. 'Just walk around, you know the drill.'

So I posed like I had seen male models do and it seemed to please them both.

'Amy.' She said as she looked at me through the camera. ' Stand beside him, you know nude.'

Amy lost her gown and did as mom asked. Click.

'Now Paul stand behind her and hold her arms' click.

'Kiss her neck.' Click.

'Amy stand behind him and feel his chest.' Click.

'Now put one hand on his dick and one at the side of his face.' Click.

'Paul you stand behind and hold her tits.' Click.

This went on for a further ten shots, untill Amy said it was her turn to photograph the two of us. So mom slipped her gown off and handed the camera to an equally naked Amy.

'Now mom you stand behind Paul and wrap your arms around him and kiss his neck.' Click.

'Now swoop around, Paul cross your arms under moms tits.' Click.

'Cover her pubes with one hand and her tits with the other arm. Mom, hold his head with both your hands and look up at his face. Paul look straight at me.' Click.

'Swoop around again. Mom cover his dick with your hands, Paul put your hands on her hips and try to kiss her hair.' Click.

'Now both turn side ways to me. Stand a little apart and lean your heads together. Look into each other's eyes. Hold each other's hands, higher.' Click.

'Hold it there. Paul put your hands under moms boobs. Touch them but don't lift them. Mom put your hands under his. Look into each other's eyes.' Click.

That was the last frame of film I had in the house. But mom and I still gazed into each other's eyes. As we slowly stood up Amy told us she was out of film and that she had to go to the loo. We both heard her leave and when she had, mom once more touched my now hard dick. As she slowly stroked it I first touched her tits and then slid a hand into her pussy. I soon found her soaking wet clit and as I gently massaged it we both moaned in pleasure. She came first and as her whole body shook I came too, shooting sperm onto her tummy. It was easily the most powerful orgasm I had ever had and when it had finished I felt my legs give way and I sank to the floor.

Mom managed to get to a stool before her legs gave way and we both sat looking at each other as we got our breath back. Amy came back about then and instantly saw first my shattered state and then the sperm that was slowly trickling down mom's tummy. She went out again and returned a moment later with some tissues. She carefully cleaned up my cum, kissed moms lips and then knelt at my side before kissing my lips as well. What an afternoon.

I developed the film later in the evening and made a contact print of the session. That and the prints from the rest of the days shooting are kept safely locked away. We all three have a key and all three regularly look at the photos. As yet we haven't had a repeat session but I hope that one day we will. Two days later I was back at the university handing my portfolio into my art tutor. As she went through it with me she couldn't hide her reaction to the pictures. I was so pleased that she liked them that I almost forgot that the identity of the models was supposed to be secret.

'So you managed to find your self some models then Paul.'

'Yeah I advertised in the local paper.'

12