Photo Essay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed my eyes and slowly opened the book. My prick had been straining against my jeans since I got into my car to drive over, so I can't say it 'sprang forth'. I did feel the pre-cum seeping into my pants as I savored scene # 1. Migual/Juan, I couldn't tell which, lay back buck naked on the white bed sheet in the same hotel room. (I could tell from the wall paper.) His legs were spread wide and there was my beloved, between his legs and on her hands & knees, also nude. Her big breasts were swaying under her and her perfect ass was perched up high and ready as she gazed down hungrily at the rock hard prick in front of her. I say rock hard because it pointed up towards, I think Juan's, chin. There was maybe two inches of daylight shining between his cock and his flat six-pack belly. The trembling shaft reached to his navel and the bulging purple head stretched another couple of inches past his belly-button. There was a narrow ridge of short dark curly hair reaching up his stomach to where it fanned out to cover his chest with a downy layer of fuzz. What really got to me, though, was the gleaming filigree of translucent pre-cum, thin as thread, stretching from his pisser to the little hairline running up his abs. I swear I thought I could see it shiver in anticipation as he looked at Catherine with a cross between begging and lusting.

She was licking her upper lip and I could see a drop of, what looked like semen, dangling from her left breast. This must be shortly after her encounter with Miguel's spouting prick, I thought analytically, and turned the page.

In the next picture the shimmering web of pre-cum extending from his prick to his belly fuzz was gone, replaced by Catherine's pointed tongue inserted into his piss hole. Juan's eyes were clinched tight and his ass was several inches off the mattress while he clenched the bed sheet with his fist. I rushed to flip the page to see his cockhead disappear into Catherine's mouth, then flipped again to see the shaft reappear. Catherine had thoughtfully draped her hair around the far side of her face where it swished against his thigh and hip and gave a perfect unobstructed view of her sucking Juan's cock! He writhed on the sheet as she pumped his prick in and out of her mouth. By flipping the pages I could get full-action motion, just like in the old nickelodeon. I had my own dick out by now and was about to go to full auto on it when, to my surprise, and you may wonder that anything could shock me by now, something new was added that brought me to full-stop!

While my beautiful wife, Catherine, was naked on her hands and knees between Juan's legs, and enthusiastically sliding his shining prick in-and-out of her month, a new player 'entered' the scene. There, on the right side of the photo, I kid you not, was a purple engorged 'head' of a prick with, perhaps, three or four inches of veiny shaft arching upward at a 45 degree angle, and only two feet from Catherine's gorgeous fully exposed ass! Then, in the next photo, there was Miguel, buck naked, on his knees behind Catherine, with his throbbing prick only a foot or so from Catherine's ass. He had his hand around the thick base as if he was pushing it downward so it was parallel with the bed and aimed directly as Catherine's succulent ass. I had to stop and catch my breath before I could turn the page.

My hand was shaking as I turned the page and gasped. Catherine had popped Juan's prick from her mouth as she craned her neck around to look at Miguel. He had one hand on her hip and the other aiming the head of his inflamed cock only inches from her pussy and asshole. My wife's face had an agonized look, something between pleading and ecstasy, as Juan, the suckee, lifted his head off the mattress and held a hand full of her gorgeous hair, while watching the scene with wild eyed pleasure. I turned the page as my stomach did flip flops.

The next picture was so awesome that you can't even imagine the sensuousness of it all. Miguel's magnificent prick had disappeared into my wife. He held her hips with his hands; his pelvis thrust forward, head thrown back with a look of triumph on his face. Catherine, too, had her head raised as if in thanksgiving, eyes closed, back arched, ass raised and penetrated, and her gorgeous tits swaying below her and just above Juan's thighs. Upon closer examination I could see that her right nipple was grazing Juan's leg as his greasy cock bobbed in the air inches below Catherine's chin. This picture was a Pulitzer Prize winner if only they were awarded for erotica! I erupted.

Whew! This was really weird, but I was loving it. I staggered out of the vault and drove straight to my favorite bar and fired down a couple of stiff ones, no pun intended. Catherine liked the hard-stuff, too, and I'm not talking about the liquor. This was hard-core stuff and being a pretty hard-core guy, I was shocked to find that I was getting-off watching my wife performing in homemade porn.

That called for another drink! Then, a couple more, so when I strolled into the kitchen door I was pretty lit-up. Catherine knew something was 'up' because I seldom drink without her. My inhibitions were lowered by my buzz, or I would never have been so open about what was going on in my head.

Standing at the counter with a paring knife in her hand, she was wearing cut-off jeans that came about two inches below her pussy. Each cheek of her ass was peeking out in the back and her halter top covered most of her boobs, but almost nothing of her back, save for the bow that tied it together.

"Good evening darling," I boomed in what I thought was a cowboy twang.

"Why, good evening Tex," she replied in the spirit of the game.

"Miss Kitty, you're looking mighty fine tonight," I said in my best Marshal Dillon.

It occurred to me that she probably didn't know 'Gun Smoke' from pot smoke, since she was still a gleam in her Daddy's eye when westerns were primetime TV fare. But she played up like a good'un.

"What'll it be cowboy?" She dropped the knife, wiped her hands on her cut-offs and waltzed up to me, real close.

This sounded so like her 'cowboy' voice from the last time I fucked her that I felt a hard-on coming. "I'll have a beer, little lady."

"Coming right up, Ranger," she drawled, walking over, she opened the fridge, selected a long neck bottle and looked at me. "You got money to pay for this, stranger?"

"Yes mam, me and the boys just got paid and we're looking for a goodtime."

"Well, you come to the right place, cause I do like cowboys," she purred.

I had a full blown woody, now. She opened the bottle and took a long swig from it.

I stepped up, took her in my arms and laid a wet sloppy kiss on her mouth.

"My goodness, Tex, how long you been out on the range?" she gasped, breaking contact.

"Too long, little darlin, but I'm here with you tonight."

I pulled the bowstring holding her halter-top together, pulled down the front and her breasts spilled out into my hands. She sucked in a breath as I mauled them and planted another French kiss on her mouth. Squeezing her ass checks and nuzzling her neck, I whispered in her ear, "Do you want to fuck that cowboy again tonight, baby?"

"She leaned back, looked into my face with smoldering eyes, and said, "Anything you want, cowboy, anything you want!"

Pulling her close again, kissing her neck and shoulder, squeezing her ass cheeks and feeling her breasts heaving against my chest, I whispered, "tell me about your cowboys, baby, tell me about fucking cowboys."

Where that came from, I don't know, but I felt her shiver as I said it. She leaned back, gave me a long gaze as I massaged her tits, and in a very soft and low voice, "Do you really want to know?"

"You said anything I wanted, sweetie; anything?" I dipped into her breast, kissing them in turn, licking and sucking her hard nipples. She held my head in her hands as I snapped the catch on her cut-offs, pulling down the zipper.

She pulled my head back to her mouth and gave me a long hot kiss, while I tugged and pushed her shorts down around her thighs. She wasn't wearing panties so I slid my hand over her ass and down and into her from the rear. She was gushing!

She broke from the kiss, panting, and with a little sheen of sweat on her brow, she softly demanded; "Tell me again, honey, tell me exactly what you want to know."

I kept sliding my fingers along her ass crack and into her pussy as she trembled and buried her face into my chest. I put my hand under her chin and raised her face so that she was staring into my eyes. "I want you to tell me about fucking cowboys, tell me everything."

She put her arms around my neck as I shifted my hands, massaging her breast. She tenderly kissed me, looking up into my face, softy said, "Which one?"

My prick jumped and I felt my asshole contract. As my stomach churned, I slid down the front of her body, licking and kissing all the way. On my knees, I pulled her shorts down to her ankles and slipped my tongue into her bush, touching her clit with the tip then thrusting between her pussy lips.

She let out a low moan and gyrated her hips, holding my head in her hands and controlling me as she humped into my face. "Oh, baby, so good, so good, I love that, so good,' she groaned, again.

Holding her ass cheeks, my face covered in her pussy juices, I looked up as she looked down at me, and I said, "Tell me about your last one, baby, tell me about the last time you fucked a cowboy."

She reached down, pulled me to my feet, kicked off her cut-offs, and grabbing my belt buckle, pulled me behind her and into the guest room. Still leading me, buck naked, she turned, sat on the edge of the bed and frantically struggled with my buckle and zipper until she pulled my pants and shorts down. My cock sprang out vibrating like a tuning fork.

She plunged it into her mouth and bobbed vigorously up and down. I held her head as she grabbed my ass and pulled me closer and I felt my prick ramming into the back of her throat. She was sucking and slobbering and I was fucking her face like a jack-hammer.

"Tell me about it baby, tell me all about it." I demanded.

Catherine pulled her face away from my prick and grabbed the shaft with one hand and massaged her breast with the other. She kept pumping my cock and looking up at me wildly, she said; "This is what I did to him, honey, I sucked his cock, just like this, the very first night we got there," then she plunged my prick back into her mouth and I fucked her face.

"What was his name, Cathy, where did you do it"?

She looked up at me and kept pumping my cock. Her face was flushed and her shaking tits had a rosy wet glow. "Jake, his name was Jake! He hit on me as soon as we got there. Remember, I told you about the 'Lucky Strike' ranch." She sucked my cock back into her mouth, bobbing furiously on it as she spread her knees and started frigging her clit.

"Did he come in your mouth, baby, did you swallow his semen?" She noisily let out a gush of air with a grunt, as she popped my prick out of her mouth, still stroking; "Oh, god, yes baby, he fucked my face and my pussy, sugar. He fucked me all week! He fucked me in my asshole, I gave him everything, baby, everything!

With that, she dropped my cock, flopped back, and scrambled back into the middle of the king sized bed. Fingering her cunt, she begged, "fuck me now baby, come on, come on, fuck me, honey, stick your dick in me, please, fuck me now!"

I crawled up between her legs as she kept stroking her pussy and squeezing her titty. She was damp all over with perspiration and her cunt was glistening. I pushed my throbbing cock up to her lips as she moved her hand, squeezing and rubbing both breasts now. I rubbed it up and down her slit and she squealed, "Oh, honey, stick it in me, fuck baby, fuck me now,' she pleaded.

Her feet were drawn up and her knees were gaping apart. I pulled her legs around me and put my prick right at the entrance to her dribbling hole, and said, "He butt fucked you, Cathy, Jake butt fucked you and came in your ass?"

"Oh, Jesus, sweetie, they both did, Jake and his partner both fucked me," she shrieked as I crammed my bulging prick into her pussy and dropped onto her, glued my mouth to hers and rode her thrashing body ---- like a cowboy.

We got in rhythm, steadily screwing in the good old fashion way. I pushed up on my hands so that I could look down at her face. Her eyes were closed as she focused on --- what, I thought. A wet sheen covered her lip and brow. She held my hips lightly in her hands as I humped steadily into her.

She was in heaven! We pumped in a natural rhythm and I watched her face as I felt her exquisite wet snatch riding my greasy cock. Her tits were jouncing in steady melody with our fucking. I felt the velvet smoothness of her thighs against my hips and I licked her around her mouth then started kissing all around her face.

Straining, she cocked her head back exposing her throat to me, so I covered her neck with hot little kisses. Letting out little squeaks and moans, Catherine was totally lost in her world! I saw her face glowing brighter and a rosy flush creeping across her jiggling breast as she grunted, "fuck me Jake, give me your cock, come in my pussy, make me come Jake, I want it, I want you, I want your come in pussy, fuck me cowboy!"

This was the wildest, the best, the hottest sex I ever had! Can you relate?

I didn't want it to end, to stop, or to come! I wanted Catherine to keep going. To keep talking, squealing, sweating, gushing from her mouth and pussy. She planted her feet on the mattress, knees bent, gyrating her hips as I rode her hard.

Thinking about Juan & Miguel, I croaked into her ear: "How about my buddy, Catherine, he's my partner, what about him?"

"Oh, yes, yes, yes, I'll do him too!" I'll fuck you both, I'll fuck you all. I wanna fuck Red and you both. Give me your prick; I'll suck his cock and fuck you too---make me come, I'll suck your cock while Red fucks my cunt, you can both have by asshole, she wailed!

With that, she arched up off the bed with her feet and head supporting her as her pelvis jacked up, trembling and vibrating in her orgasm. Catherine groaned; "Oh, lover, I love it, so good!"

She collapsed back into the bed, wrapped her legs around me, opened her eyes and gazed, wide eyed and shocked, into my eyes. "Oh, my goodness, she sighed, oh my, what happened?" Blinking her eyes, her face was filled with alarm ----- concern, with doubt, or fear?

I kept steadily plunging in and out of her pussy, my cock straining, as a blob of sweat plopped from my brow onto her cheek, then another onto her chin. My arms were straight, on my knees, I accelerated my pace. She was looking up at me, bewildered!

"So good, sweetheart," I assured her and continued pumping. "You're so good, so fine, so hot, so wet! I love it, I want it, I need it, lover."

Her eyes narrowed as a sly smile slowly spread across her flushed and sweaty face. She unwrapped her legs, stretched out under my pounding and limply allowed me to grind our bodies together as we bounced on the mattress in unison.

Putting a hand on each bicep, she purred in a low husky whisper, so no one else could hear. "You like that honey? You dig fucking me like that, sweetie? You like my story? You want more, baby? Do you love me, sugar, do you want more of Catherine? How do you love it, honey? Tell me, tell me how you want it, cowboy."

"I love you Catherine, I need you, baby, I want it all, sweetheart. Give it to me, give it to me like you gave it to Jake. Give me EVERYTHING, give me all you got, do it to me, do it, do it, just like you did it with Jake, just like you fucked Red, I want it, I want you, I want you to give it up, give it up, give me your pussy, I want your asshole, just like you give it to cowboys.

My sweat was splashing on her face as she flashed a huge triumphant smile, and soothed me with, "Oh, baby, you can have it, cowboy, anything you want, everything I've got, its yours, cowboy, all you want, you can have me, fuck me cowboy, come in my pussy, fuck my asshole, fuck my face, come in my mouth like Jake, you can have my asshole just like Red took it!

I gave a low grunt as my semen leaped up the tube and squirted into her pussy! "Oh, yeah, cowboy, that's it, I feel it honey, come inside me, cowboy, I love you coming in me, just like Jake, just like Red, and just like Joe, give it to me, cowboy, come on, yall all fuck me cowboys, its your turn, baby, your turn to fuck me now, its your turn to fuck Catherine, now give it to me, you too, you can come in my pussy too," she urged me on as I spasmed into her, again, then again, collapsing onto her and burying my head, in her neck, my face in the pillow.

She stroked my sweaty back, smoothed my hair, patted my ass with her other hand. I slowly, gently humped her as my dick twitched again and the last of my come oozed into Catherine. My deflating member plopped out of her pussy and she giggled as my semen dribbled out of her snatch, down her ass into a puddle on the sheet.

Our hot sweaty bodies were still glued together, ear to ear, my face in the pillow, her face up, as we panted and our chests heaved. She wrapped one leg around me, turned her head, kissed my ear and her voice trembling, whispered.

"Did you like that Ronnie? Was that good for you? Is that what you wanted?

I pushed up on my elbows, nose-to-nose, eyeball-to-eyeball, and murmured, "I love you Catherine. That was perfect. You are the best lover in the world and I love you, dearly."

She let out a big sigh, (of relief?) and purred, "Oh, baby, I'm so glad! It felt so good, I came so hard, it was so fine, I feel just delicious. Did you really like it?"

I felt her cringe a little, so pushing up on from my elbows to my hands, our wet skin peeled apart as the cool air raised goose bumps on Catherine's magnificent breasts, I rumbled in my best western accent.

"Sweetheart, that was the finest fuck I've ever had. You are the hottest piece of ass there ever was. I think I just injected all my guts through my prick into your cunt. No one has ever done it to me like that, and I don't think anyone can ever do me like that again, except for you. I loved it, gotta have it, can't live without it, without you!

"But, do you still love me?"

"With all my heart, Catherine."

"Will you always love me?"

"Always sweetheart."

"Forever, Ronnie?"

"And ever, and ever, Catherine.

"Well then, -------Ronald -------you can all of this that you want," she giggled.

"Everything," I raised an inquisitive eyebrow at her.

"Oh, yes, you can it have it all, everything cowboy, anything you want, you can have it," she promised

"And my partner, too? I grinned down at her.

"Sure, cowboy, all the gang, just bring'em on!

12