Photo Finish

Story Info
Catherine tells her story.
5.1k words
3.43
62.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catherine seemed a bit subdued! She was not herself and I was a little worried. For one thing, I spent the last three years figuring out what Catherine wanted, how to make her happy, doing everything I could think of to please her, in the hopes that she would love me too.

You may think this absurd since no one can make someone else happy? One can, however, strive to be fun, supportive, agreeable, tender & loving so that she will let you hang-out with her! And, better still, have hot sex, play, talk, and live large together. That's me!

Grateful to have won Catherine and enjoying every minute: tasting, touching, smelling, feeling, and listening to her. And looking at her! It thrills me to see her walking towards me ---- or walking away. Sitting across the table, on the couch, in the car, or wherever. Just watching Catherine is such a pleasant distraction that I don't have eyes for much else when in her presence.

I like watching my wife, I thought as I pulled # 7 from the shelf. What's wrong with that? She likes me to watch her and makes a huge effort to attract & keep my attention. What's wrong with that? When we are together, she provides non-stop entertainment using her mind, her body, and her spirit. Catherine says I'm a voyeur and that she's an exhibitionist! We're both down-with-that!

The happy couple, I chuckled as I plopped down in my new recliner with #7. Stroking the smooth expensive Moroccan leather with my hand, holding it up to my face, I rubbed it gently across my cheek, inhaling deeply. One of the girls in the office showed me her new Italian leather purse this morning giving me an instant woody when she held it up to my nose and said, "Doesn't it smell divine?"

It smelled like these photo albums which brings Catherine roaring into my brain and that launched me out of the office and over here in short order. If I've now got a thing for the smell of leather, then it's a vice I'm prepared to cope with.

Holding the sacred text in my lap, my hand trembled as I slowly opened the book. I realized that I had my eyes closed again, like in a scary movie, but instead of being frightened, I was tense with anticipation. I, no kidding, sat for an instant with the book spread before me, then opened my eyes.

I let out a low moan! There was Catherine, who else, sitting on a coal black quarter horse with blue western skies over purple mountain's majesty in the background. She was stunning in tight Levis, fringed cowboy shirt & boots, hair cascading down her back with a big Stetson pushed back framing a beautiful smile.

My stomach churned and saliva flooded my mouth as I took in the scene. I felt my ass pucker and my breathing became labored as I studied her entourage. My wife was front and center of the photograph, preening and obviously pleased with herself! Immediately behind her, slumping casually astride his horse, arm resting on the pommel with cigarette in hand, was a nasty looking hombre.

His ragged shirt, ratty looking hat, drooping mustache, and two day stubble made for a sinister character, gazing at my Catherine's rear with a smirk that made my skin crawl. Behind him, I could see another specimen leaning over and away from his horse with a long stream of unspeakable looking brown juice arcing from his mouth toward the ground.

I stopped, put the book down and walked outside and back to my car. My hands were still trembling as I pulled out my keys and opened the door. Leaning in, I fetched a fat roach out of he ashtray, put a lighter in my pocket, and returned to the vault. I needed a little help from my friends to explore this mystery.

Lighting up, I walked around the small room examining the shelves of first editions, gun racks, stamp albums, and rare coin displays. After a couple of hits, my stomach settled down and my hands stopped twitching. Gee, I felt better!

Sitting down, I picked up the book, opened to the first page and started laughing my ass off. This is perfect, what could be better? I thought.

Oh! Suddenly remembering the good doctor's prized collection of vintage wine, I hopped up, still holding my prized # 7, and stepped over to the wine racks. I had to wrestle with the cork, but by using a bayonet from an antique musket, within minutes I was sitting down, collector's mug of vintage Burgundy in hand, trying to relight my roach.

Once I got that going, I reached for the Burgundy to refill my German hofbrau mug, feeling guilty about the cork floating in a three hundred dollar bottle of wine. Not to worry, I thought, I'll drink the whole bottle and no one will know, or care.

Now, holding ole # 7 in my hands, vintage Burgundy warming my innards, and my head spinning with ganja, I plucked my cell phone out of my pocket and mashed # 1 for Catherine.

"Hey sweetie," she chirped. "How's your day going?"

"It's going, how about yours," wondering why I had called?

"Oh, okay, I guess." See, she IS subdued, or worse, my mind ablaze.

"Catherine, I just called to remind you that I love you more than I know how to express."

"Oh, you do, do you? You silver tongued devil." She perked up.

"Speaking of my tongue, I'd like to lick you with it."

"Ummm, where did you have in mind?" Catherine cooed.

"Every round inch of your beautiful voluptuous body."

"Would you like to make an appointment?" Sounding chipper.

"Yes, I sure would. When can you squeeze me in?"

"Oh, I have an opening in about an hour." Very sultry, now!

"I'll take that opening, I'll take all your openings."

"Promises, promises." She was giggling.

"Get naked in the bed!"

"How long will I have to wait like that?" She pouted.

"Not long. I'm tied up for awhile, but I'm sending Jake right over."

"Jake? Jakes in town?" Laughing out load.

"Yeah, babe, I picked him up at the airport this morning. Show him a good time and me and boys'll be over for sloppy seconds in awhile."

"You're crazy!" She cackled.

"Crazy for you, sweetie, crazy in love with you Catherine."

"Okay, send Jake over and I'll take care of him. You come along and get here soon as you can."

I put # 7 in the chair, took a swig of wine, toked, then stubbed out the roach and floated out the door, hearing it click automatically behind me.

Cruis'n down the highway, my woody stay'n strong, I thought about yesterday and Catherine's melancholy aura. We had wild sex the night before and we both revealed a new kinky side to each other. I was pretty drunk, so that's my story, but Catherine was stone cold sober and smoking hot. And she ---we---were great!

In the morning, she seemed a little distant over coffee as I headed out the door. I called her for lunch and we went to a favorite place, but she still seemed a little, what? Nervous; maybe?

I would have drilled down to find out what was bothering her last night, but I had an evening gig with a client and when I got home, she was asleep. Then this morning, she didn't even get up to fix the coffee. That never happens, unless she is having a rough 'period'.

Pulling into the driveway, I knew something was bothering her and I intended to find out what it was, and to fix it, dammit! That's what I'm here for.

A rich whiff of ganja met me in the foyer. So, we're both stoned, I thought, glancing at my watch. 11:45 AM. I wonder how the 'people' are getting along I mused, walking down the hallway towards the kitchen in the back. A half empty bottle of chardonnay on the table alerted me that we were both buzzing, too.

"Is that you, honey?" Catherine trilled from the guest room.

I scurried toward the sound of her voice and pushed open the door to our new 'playroom'. Catherine was splayed out naked on the huge bed holding a goblet of wine. Half of a lit joint lay in the ashtray beside the bed as a lazy trail of smoke snaked toward the ceiling. I was mesmerized!

Cathy gave me a sultry half smile. With hooded eyes she gazed darkly at me as if in defiance. She sipped her wine without taking her eyes off of me. Lying on her back, head propped on a pillow, her tits appeared pink and agitated with the nipples hard and erect, signaling their readiness. Her breathing seemed a bit rapid and heavy so that her breast rose and fell steadily. She's been playing with her pussy, I surmised.

I stepped over to the foot of the bed to get a better look at her bush and mound but she coyly cocked her left knee over her right thigh just enough to hide the main event.

Skinning off my shirt, I asked, "Have I kept you waiting long?" Then started on my belt buckle.

"No, not at all," she giggled. "Jake just left," taking another sip.

Pushing my pants and shorts down in one swoop, my cock sprang up pointing to a spot about halfway between her face and the ceiling. "I hope he left some for me," I gasped, crawling onto the bed.

"Oh, he left something for you, alright! He said it was your turn, sweetie."

I started at her toes, worshipfully kissing each piggy. Shifting my eyes up without stopping the kissing, I watched her take another gulp, then put the goblet on the bedside table.

She slowly moved her knee back revealing her bush. I started little lickings and kissing up her feet to her ankle as she barely spread her legs, but enough to reveal her slit. She slid one hand across her breast, down her belly, and slid her index finger along her pussy lips, then into her snatch. I was at her knee now, gently moving up and leaving a wet trail along her leg from my licking and kisses.

As she gently began to circle her clit with one finger, she whispered, "You don't mind if it's a little sloppy down there?"

"I'm looking forward to it," I quipped.

A slow slutty smile crept across her face as she massaged her breast, stroking her clit. Catherine gets very uninhibited with wine, and with T-H-C combined, she was in her own zone.

"Good, that's real good, cause Jake left you a surprise," she snickered.

She moved her hand to her vacant boob when I reached her pussy and slid my tongue along her pussy lips. Spreading her legs wider and squeezing both breast, moaned, "Oh, yeah, baby. Lick me, lick me just like that! Stick your tongue in me, sweetie."

I went at her cunt with gusto, thrusting, licking, sucking, and scarfing down on her. She let out another long low moan, "Do it, do it, baby. Can you taste it Ronnie, can you taste his semen. I want you to eat it honey, lick it up and eat it, baby."

This was new territory for me, and us! Catherine has always been a passionate and noisy fuck(er), and a screamer when drunk, but these were new words-----and ideas! I kept devouring her and she began humping my face, gasping, and squeaking out little noises.

The sound of my mouth sloppily eating her pussy was competing with her heavy breathing and guttural grunting. She pulled her knees up to her breast, grabbing each knee with her hands, exposing her pussy and asshole completely. "Lick me, baby, French my ass, stick you tongue in my asshole, come on, you can do it. Please, please! Yes, yes, more, don't stop, that's it, shove it in," she squealed.

I fucked her asshole with my tongue as fast and hard as I could!

She let out another wail, shot her legs out straight, which dropped her ass back onto the bed. That popped my tongue out of her asshole, but I laved her lips and focused on her clit.

"Oh, Jesus, so good, so good, that's so good," she squealed again. "Oh, god, baby, lick it, lick it, on god lick it, sweetie. So good."

I had her clit locked between my lips, sucking gently, but squeezing hard as she exploded with, "Bite it, bite me, bite it hard," she screamed!"

Her legs wrapped around my head, she reared and bucked on the mattress, dislodging my face from her cunt. But she grabbed me with both hands, pulling me up to her face, giving me a combination of sloppy wet kisses, licks, and sucks as she cleaned my face of her pussy juices and covering my lips, nose, chin, and neck with her slobber.

I jacked my prick into her gushing pussy as she threw her head back, arched her body up against me, gave out another screech, collapsing back onto the sheets.

Catherine was wet all over, inside and out, from her orgasms. I held myself above her looking down at her as she recovered and her panting slowed. She was a beauty, exhausted, lying with her cheek on the pillow, beads of perspiration over her face with her lips parted, breast heaving, eyes fluttering.

My rock hard prick was lodged firmly in her but we were both still and silent as I admired her lovely face and body, limp and spent, underneath me. A guilty smile crept slowly across her face as she opened her eyes and focused on the something in the distance. Turning her face to look up at me, she smiled more broadly, and giggling, softly said, "Oops, what was that, honey?"

"That was me cleaning up after Jake," looking her right in the eyes.

Her eyes grew wide and round and she grinned up at me. I gave her a couple of gentle humps, sliding my greasy cock out about half way, then back in, then again, and slowly, again.

"Uuooo," exhaling the warm scent of wine, matching me in rhythmic thrusting. "You like that, don't you honey? You like it when I'm bad?"

"Its good when you're bad," I agreed.

"Oh, sweetie, that was so good for me. I loved it. I just loved it. Did you love it, too, baby, was it hot and good for you?"

I very slowly started gently thrusting into here as she started talking and she easily matched my strokes. "Cathy, you're the best, the finest, the hottest, the most wicked lover in the world."

"Ronnie, I'm so glad, so happy you say that. Did you really, really like it?" I kept up my easy pace stroking in and out of Catherine, watching her breasts begin to jounce in time with our fucking.

"I loved it, baby, you are so good to me. You give me what I want, what I need, and I want some more."

"Ronnie," she reached up and pulled my head down for a long, deep, wet, French kill as I speeded up our pace a little.

She collapsed under me again as I started to put more power into my thrusts. "Tell me more, Catherine, I wanna hear more."

"You like that, don't you, Ronnie, you like my bad girl stories?"

"Yeah, sweetie, I love it."

"Ronnie, I'm so glad you told me that," looking up into my eyes as she grasped her breasts and began squeezing them. "I was so worried, so scared after I told you about Jake, I've been so afraid."

She raised her knees up, feet flat on the bed, and with more leverage she began to thrust harder as our pace picked up. I was giving her long smooth deep strokes, now.

"Don't be frightened darling, don't worry, just fuck me and be happy." My voice, gentle and reassuring.

"You make me happy, Ronnie, so happy, fuck me Ronnie, give it to me good, yes, yes, baby, like that." I was going harder now.

"Talk to me Catherine, tell me about it." I was starting to beg.

"Do you want a cowboy ride, Ronnie? A REAL cowboy ride?"

"Yeah, Cathy, you said I could have anything I wanted, I could have it all, give me a cowboy ride," I pleaded. "Give me a real cowboy ride."

"You can, sweetie, you can fuck me, too. I want you to come in my pussy on top of Jake's cum. Jake always wants to go first, but you can fuck me now." Her voice was soft and low, but a little desperate, as I kept plunging into her. "Come on now, its your turn, Ronnie, its your turn to fuck me," she gasped a little more.

"Where did you fuck him, Catherine, where did you fuck Jake," panting and sweating as a drop of my sweat splashed on Catherine's breast.

"Oh, god, baby, he fucked me everywhere. Jake fucked me all week, everyday. I went to the bunkhouse at night and sucked his cock. He made me suck him off in front of everybody. Oh, baby, I sucked them all! Jake made suck all of their cocks."

"How many, Catherine, how many cowboys did you suck-off?" Driving fast & hard, covered with sweat, we fucked at full speed.

"Four, Ronnie, I sucked Jake's cock in front of Red, and Joe, and Billy. I loved it! I loved them watching me suck Jake's cock. He stripped me naked in front of them all and made me suck him off on my knees, naked, while everybody watched."

"Did he come in mouth," I was gasping for breath now.

"Yes, yes, he shot-off in my mouth and I swallowed a lot, but I couldn't hold it all. His semen splashed all over my face and on my titties. He let Red lick it off me. Red licked Jake's cum from my face and titties, then Red let me suck his prick."

"Red let you suck his prick, Catherine? You wanted to suck Red's prick, too?"

"Oh, god, yes, Ronnie! I wanted to suck it. I was so hot, I wanted to suck and fuck. Jake made me do everything, it made me so hot! I begged for it, baby, I begged Red for his prick. I begged each of them to suck and fuck. I wanted it, baby, I wanted them all."

We were both going hard and fast. Sweating, gasping, humping in perfect unison, bouncing on the bed with our wet skin slipping and sliding against each other.

"You sucked and fucked them all, Catherine, all four of them?"

"Yes, yes, yes, I did all four baby, I sucked and fucked all four. I sucked off Jake, then Red, then Joe and Billy. I was naked and wanted it, baby, I wanted it."

"They fucked you, too, Catherine, they all four fucked you?"

I felt my cum boiling in my scrotum as my prick swelled.

"Yeah, Ronnie, Jake fucked me first, he always wants be first. Then Red fucked me on all fours. I was so hot, I orgasmed so much, so many times. I couldn't help it, baby, I just wanted it all!"

"Who fucked you next Catherine, who got sloppy thirds? I croaked.

"I rode Joe, I rode his cock. I was full of Jake and Red's semen, then I rode Joe's cocked and sucked Billy's dick. I sucked Billy's dick riding Joe's prick. Billy came in my mouth so fast, so quick, he's so young, he spurted in my mouth and it splashed all over my face and titties. He was only seventeen and he had lots of sperm."

Blasting my own sperm into Catherine's pussy, I groaned, "And Joe, what about Joe?"

"Laaast, Joe shot-off last, he came inside me, he was laaast," she squealed as we both bucked, losing our rhythm and rearing out of control, as we thrashed in the throes of our orgasms. Collapsing in a sweating heap, holding each other tight, panting and gasping together, glued together, locked in each other's arms.

We lay like that, quiet, still but for our panting, both oozing sweat as my prick plopped out of Catherine's pussy.

Breathing less like a bellows, now, I rolled off my wife and flopped on my back, exhausted, dehydrated, cooling from the drying sweat, drunk & stoned. I thought that I was in heaven?

Through a foggy haze, my mind started up again. As I caught my breath and regained consciousness, I looked at the clock on the wall. High Noon! No shit?

Catherine snuggled up to me. "Thank you, Ronnie," she peeped.

"Thank YOU, Catherine!"

"You're so good to me," her voice quivered a little bit?

"It's good, being good to you," I opined.

"I mean, you're really, really, good to me!"

"Sweetheart, if I make you feel that way, then I AM THE MAN."

"Oh, you ARE THE MAN," snuzzling my neck, she ran her hand across my chest, down my belly, and gently grasped my slippery cock.

"How did you know?" she asked in a whisper.

"Huh? Know what? Darling."

"I was scared Ronnie, really frightened! She trembled.

Putting my arm around her, I pulled her closer and kissed the top of her head. Her hair was damp and filled my lungs with her heavenly scent. She tugged on my flaccid pecker and turned her face up to mine: "Tell me that you love me, Ronnie?"

"Oh, sweetheart, you are the love of my life. I love and adore you. You fill me up and empty me out everyday! Then you fill me up again. You are my perfect wife!!

"Uuoo, Ronnie, tell me again."

"Catherine, you are the happiest part of my life. My perfect lover. My exquisite bride. My wicked, wicked, girl. My loving wife!"

12