Photo Session Ch. 07

Story Info
Grant films me conceiving.
970 words
3.92
70.5k
17

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 02/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sally69er
sally69er
123 Followers

After so many fun times with Grant I decided to leave my hubby Paul and set up home with Grant. It's been three years now and we have had so many fun photo shoots with so many black guys Grant calls me his little black cock slut.

I have lost count of how many black guys I have fucked in the last three years. Grant has taken photo's and video's of all the encounters I have had. Some outdoors, in our car on our car and best of all in our bed.

Best of all was when we were on holiday in Jamaica the weather was so hot I was horny everyday. On this one day we were laying on a secluded beach the weather was so hot I slipped out my bikini and laid on my sun bed naked. The sun feeling so hot against my body.

Grant got his camera out and starting taking photo's of me laying on the sun bed legs apart as I slowly moved my finger towards my pussy. I closed my eyes as my finger slowly worked my clit. I slipped my finger deeply inside my pussy which was so wet and in need of a good fuck.

Grant whispered your being watched. I smiled saying really tell me more. He told me the guy was slowly wanking his cock which was rock hard. Grant told me to turn round so the guy could see my pussy which I did making out I didn't know he was there.

I fingered my pussy knowing he could now see what I was doing. I parted my legs wider as I moved my hands up and begun cupping my tits giving him a better view of my shaven pussy which was now getting so wet knowing I had a guys eyes fixed on it.

Moments later a shadow came across me the guy was now standing over me rubbing his cock inches from my face. Grant clicked away as I lifted my head letting the tip of his hard black cock touch my lips. Slowly I opened my mouth moving my head towards his cock. I licked the tip before he slipped it into my mouth.

The black stranger run his hand over my tits playing with my nipples before moving it down over my tummy and finally he rubbed my pussy as a finger slipped inside me. He started to fuck my mouth deeply the tip of his cock brushing the back of my throat as he finger fucked my hard with two fingers.

I caressed his heavy balls as I looked up saying fuck me big boy. By now Grant had the camcorder out as was filming the action unfolding in front of him.

The black stranger didn't need asking a second time as he moved between my legs his cock slipping inside my pussy with such ease as it was so wet. He pushed every inch of his cock deeply inside and held it there for a moment before easing back and slamming it back harder in to me.

We kissed as we started to slowly fuck Grant moving round filming us fucking. The black stranger moved his head down and sucked hard on my nipples in turn making them harder and sticking up like bullets.

I rocked my hips meeting his fuck helping him go deeper in to my pussy. The black stranger looked up at Grant saying your girl sure loves black cock, Grant smiled replying she sure does she's my black cock slut.

I gripped the black strangers ass pulling he deeper still into me feeling his cock hitting my womb with hard force as he trusted harder into me. Grant kept saying fuck her, give that pussy a good seeing to. The black stranger called my a white whore as he pounded away inside me. I felt my body starting to shake and moment later I climaxed hard over his black cock.

Grant moved the camcorder closer as the black guy moved to his knees giving Grant a better shot of his cock slamming into my pussy. I lifted my ass off the sun bed so he could really pound my pussy hard. I called fuck me, fuck my unprotected white pussy. The black guy as if I was on birth control I replied no, now fuck your black baby into me.

I was turn round and the black stranger pushed his cock into my ass pushing deeply into it. I pushed myself back onto his cock as he gripped my waist and fuck my ass hard. I love anal sex and it wasn't long until I hit my second hard climax.

This guy and lots of stamina and knew how to fuck white girls. I was turned once more and was now on my back legs held wide open as once again his cock hit home inside my pussy. Grant continued filming as the black guy fucked me for all his was worth.

I screamed out YES as I felt him shaking then stop thrusting. I felt his cock throbbing deeply inside me filling me with his cum. We kissed deeply our tongues darting inside our mouths as he shot long jets of cum inside my unprotected pussy. The stranger put his shorts back on kissed me once more saying bye.

Grant and I watched the film later that night grant saying I hope I filmed you conceiving a black baby. Three months later it was confirmed I was pregnant with the black strangers baby.

Since this I have now had two other babies by two different black guys. Grant has all the action on film of me conceiving with different black guys. I am now really a dirty black cock whore and loving every moment of it.

sally69er
sally69er
123 Followers