Photo Session or Memorable Sexfest

Story Info
Husband arranged photo session.
1.2k words
4
61.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Vijaya and I have been married for 15 years and are both in our early forties. Recently we decided that Vijaya should have a professional photographer take some erotic photos so that when we get older we'll have memories of just how great her body was.

We found a photographer, Asif, through a referral, and we agreed to let him do the shoot. Asif had done many nude sessions and was sure that he could get Vijaya to be completely uninhibited.

We met Asif at his studio on the big day. He told us he would photograph Vijaya for about an hour in some lingerie, and then he had a professional model that he had to photograph for an adult magazine. Afterwards, he would shoot Vijaya in the buff.

Asif instructed Vijaya to change into sexy lingerie and put on the miniskirt and sheer blouse that we had brought. I sat in a chair away from the set, so as not to be intrusive but still get a full view of the action. As Vijaya was a little tentative, Asif had his two assistants retire to his office for the shoot.

When Vijaya came out, she looked hot. Asif complimented her and started to photograph her. He told her to think about sex and look provocatively at the camera. She started to dance and wiggle her hips. She put her fingers in her mouth when Asif asked her to fantasize about sucking a big cock. Soon Vijaya was removing her blouse and skirt. Asif had her sit on a big sofa, and photograph her in various positions that showed off her ass and tits.

The first hour was quickly up, and Asif brought Vijaya a cover up to put on. He told us we could watch, as he shot a real centrefold model.

Priya, the girl who came in, was young and beautiful. Asif had her strip in no time down to just stockings. He instructed Priya to spread her pussy and finger herself. Vijaya and I were both getting hot watching.

About halfway of the shoot, Asif's assistant Kazi stripped and joined the session with Priya. Asif instructed Priya to suck Kazi's cock while she fingered her pussy. Asif got a good shot of Kazi coming in Priya's mouth. For the rest of the session Asif had Priya fuck herself with dildos while he got it all on films. I knew that Vijaya was turned on because she was fingering her pussy when Priya was writhing in orgasm from the huge dildo in her cunt.

When the session was finished, Priya excused herself and Asif turned his attention to Vijaya. Vijaya didn't need much encouraging this time, and before long she was flashing her pussy and tits as Asif snapped away with his camera. She moved into different positions as instructed by Asif. With only a panty and a bra on, Vijaya was baring the insides of her cunt for Asif's camera while Priya and Asif's two assistants stood watching. It didn't bother me and from the way Vijaya was rubbing her pussy and showing her lips, it didn't bother her either. It was obvious that Vijaya had lost all her inhibitions watching Priya and was, in fact, now imitating her.

Priya stepped towards Vijaya and offered to undo her bra for her. Vijaya nodded her thanks, and while we all stared at her, Priya slowly unfastened Vijaya's bra and removed it, letting Vijaya's breasts fall under their own weight. I thought she looked magnificent. She stood tall and straight, looking directly at us. Priya stood behind Vijaya, stuck her thumbs into her panty and slowly pulled them down. She bent over, lowering Vijaya's panty to the floor until Vijaya stepped out of them. Vijaya stood completely naked in her high heels. She stood defiant and proud, her dark hair hanging luxuriously on her shoulders. Vijaya wasn't as physically spectacular as Priya, but her breasts were bigger and hung more heavily. She looked very, very hot with generous hips and her belly was almost flat. My eyes travelled lower and she had a trimmed pubic bush.

Asif had already photographed her in a variety of positions when Priya brought a dildo to Vijaya. Asif instructed Vijaya to fuck herself with the dildo. It didn't take her long to stuff the entire length of dildo into her cunt. While Vijaya was jerking herself off, Priya came over to me, opened my zipper and started to give me a blow job. Kazi and Abdul (Asif's other assistant) moved over to Vijaya, and Kazi put his cock in her mouth and Abdul removed the dildo from Vijayas cunt and replaced with his cock.

Priya's mouth was so good that I didn't mind that my wife was now being gang-fucked by two studs. As expected they had circumcised dicks and were about 8 inch long quite thick with hairy wrinkled balls swinging heavy with semen. My own cock was maximum 5 and half inch long, thin one with small nuts. Quite insufficient for a sex bomb like Vijaya. Suddenly I started to support them morally.

They were Muslims and we were Hindu Brahmin. But sex is such a beautiful thing where all differences are insignificant. Even I believed with those big tools they were much better candidate than me to fuck Vijaya.

I breathed to myself "Ok, go ahead, fuck her please." I came in Priya's mouth, but Vijaya and her studs were fucking in every positions that Asif could move them into. Asif kept photographing her, one cock in her pussy and one in her mouth, asking Vijaya if she liked being a slut.

Priya got up and told me it was her turn to have Vijaya to herself. She went over to Vijaya, who was still lying down, and put her cunt right on top of Vijaya's mouth. She told Vijaya to eat her cunt. Soon they were in a 69 and Vijaya had another orgasm.

After Vijaya and Priya separated, Asif decided he had enough pictures. He stripped and he had the maximum length, around 10 inch long and very thick. He put his circumcised cock in her waiting mouth. The other two guys also came over and Vijaya was now going from one cock to the other, sucking all three off one at a time. Asif was telling her how well she gave blowjobs and that he could see she enjoyed being fucked by a lot of cocks. He instructed her to get on her hands and knees so that he could fuck her doggie-style while she continued to suck off other two guys. The whole time Asif fucked Vijaya he was telling how good her cunt was. I could barely contain myself and started to jerk off from watching my beautiful wife being fucked silly by three studs. First, Kazi came in Vijaya's mouth, and then Abdul shot his wad at her tonsils. Asif was still reaming her cunt from behind when she began to have a huge orgasm. She was screaming for Asif to fuck her hard. He soon shot his load in her cunt.

Vijaya rolled over, exhausted, her legs spread, with come leaking out of her cunt. Asif picked up his camera and snapped more photos of her, capturing the look of a satisfied woman.

After the session was over, Vijaya went to shower up. A few days later Asif sent us the pictures, with a note that he wound like Vijaya to model again, but this time in his first video. Who knows?