Photo Shoot

Story Info
Siblings modelling together leads to embarrassment.
740 words
3.35
112k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barry C
Barry C
20 Followers

Peter 18 was tall well-developed young man athletic, strong, and intelligent. He has an impressive 11-inch penis and was comfortable with his body but still a bit of a loner. Kelly was an extremely attractive young woman perfectly proportioned fit, tight athletic body. She was extraordinarily beautiful and intelligent the 19-year-old had long legs, seductive deep blue eyes, great smile, lightly tanned skin and firm B-cup breasts with large puffy nipples but like her brother was a loner.

Tara, who is Peter and Kelly's cousin and the only member of their late father's family who they had kept in touch with after his death, asked if they could help her with a photography assignment for University. 21 year old Tara is an attractive brunette party girl who Peter had a crush on for several years. The assignment was to represent artistically using the photographic medium the erotica of purity, innocence, life, and future. It took some doing but she managed to convince them to help her by posing in provocative nude positions with Sarah their mothers consent.

It would be a long day so it was an early start the sibling turning up just after breakfast. Tara was wearing a pair of tight shorts and a bikini top that Peter thought was just gorgeous. Kelly made sure Tara locked the door before she would strip. After an initial awkward silence as the siblings sized, each other up Tara took the initiative leading her models to her improvised studio. Noticing both Peter and Kelly had sparse blonde pubic hair pleased Tara as it would not draw too much attention to the genitals.

They started with simple individual shots, sitting standing and laying down. Then a similar series of shots with them both in the frame holding hands. These Tara told them expressed the purity and innocence part of her assignment. After a short break for lunch they were at it, again the next series of poses represented life. Tara had them playing with a beach ball both together and individually and some board games such as monopoly. This took all afternoon and they had a lot of fun doing them.

During dinner, Tara explained she had originally planned to do a lover series but as they were brother and sister, she instead wanted to create the impression of them both becoming one person. However, an appropriate way of doing it with out making it look like a tacky theme park green screen shot was near impossible. She then went on to ask that if they would be willing she would really appreciate doing the original idea. Peter couldn't careless he was having fun and enjoyed Tara's company. Kelly on the other hand was a little tentative nevertheless Tara had been so nice and it had been fun so far. Therefore, Kelly reluctantly agreed.

Tara had them oil themselves up with baby oil to make them appear shiny. She helped with their backs, which Peter enjoyed very much. The first shot was Peter laying on his back and Kelly on her belly on Peter's stomach staring into his eyes. Then each took a turn sitting in front of the other in suggestive positions. Tara then had Kelly on all fours in a doggie position with Peter behind her. Peter then lost partial control by keeping his mind on other things such as football Peter had avoided any embarrassing erections until now. Kelly was disgusted and Tara was concerned that Peter's massive member could ruin the next few shots.

The first of the next series of shots was the missionary position shot which his penis was too obviously showing so he had to tuck it under Kelly's cute arse much to her discomfort. Then was the final money shot, which had been the one of most concern. It involved the two siblings in a standing up position arching their backs so only their groins touched from which a bright light was to emanate. It was extremely awkward but they managed to get the shots taken before it was too late. Peter couldn't help it just as they finished his final bit of control was lost and he began ejaculating large amounts of cum onto the floor. Blushing all over the young teenager ran and locked himself in the bathroom extremely embarrassed. Kelly stood stunned staring at the mess on the floor while Tara began to laugh hysterically which did nothing for Peter's embarrassment.

Barry C
Barry C
20 Followers