Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The look on her face was one of pure, unbridled lust.

Jerry's face showed perfect peace and contentment. His smile was as wide as an eight-lane super highway.

I shot pictures from every angle I could think of. I also took a couple of those twenty-second movie clips.

Linda screamed, "I'm coming," and went rigid. She continued to scream and shake. Then Jerry's hips bucked up. He moaned loudly and emptied his balls into Linda's cunt.

Linda collapsed onto Jerry's chest and lay there for several minutes. Jerry's cock was still balls deep inside her.

A couple of minutes later, I saw Jerry's cock soften and begin to slide out of Linda.

When she felt what was happening, she lifted herself a little, causing his dick to slip out with a wet plopping sound.

As the tip of his cock slipped out of her, I was taking close up pictures of the action. I got two really good shots of a big glob of his come leaking out of her cunt and dripping down onto his flaccid pecker.

When I left Jerry and Linda's place, I had filled a 256 megabyte compact flash memory card with pictures, and had exhausted two camera batteries.

I had also developed such a case of blue balls that I called and cancelled my six o'clock appointment and went home to take a couple of aspirin and to soak in a tub of hot water.

While in the tub, I still had such an erection that I had to jack off. I had one hell of an orgasm. I thought I'd never stop shooting come. It just kept spurting up and arching over into the hot water. When I finally stopped ejaculating, I looked at my come floating in globs and strings of congealed albumen, and couldn't help but think that it looked just like the egg-drop soup I had the last time I ate at a Chinese restaurant.

The next day I edited the pictures I had taken and made three DVDs. One each for Jerry and Linda, and one for me.

I don't like to brag, but the editors of Color Climax or Private would love to be able to publish those pictures. I've never seen hotter porn anywhere.

When Jerry and Linda saw the pictures on their nineteen inch flat screen monitor they were delighted. Linda, so much that she kissed me. This time it was not a peck on the cheek. Damn, I wanted to get the rest of what that kiss promised.

Just before I left, Jerry gave me a check for two hundred dollars. That was the amount that we had agreed on before the shoot, but to be honest with you, I would have done it for free, just to watch those two put John Holmes and all of the other professional porn stars to shame. When they fucked, they did it with real passion. There was no faking it.

Every once in a while, I load that DVD into laptop, take it into the bedroom, hook it up to my projector and lie in bed masturbating and fantasizing about what it would be like to get my nuts off inside Linda's hot snatch.

Oh to be young again.

12