Photo Shoot

Story Info
Her boyfriend gets ideas when she poses on his car.
1.6k words
4.15
25.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, arch your back a little more, that's it" Daniel snapped pictures wildly as I spread myself across his car," perfect, blow me a kiss! These are gonna look great on the cover of Import Tuner!" I smiled as I slid off the hood to pose in the driver's seat. We'd been shooting pictures for about an hour and I could tell he was slightly hot and bothered. I took off my tank top and stood next to his Honda Civic in just my bra, miniskirt and stilettos, his mouth dropped open and his eyes got bigger," Oh Cami, you're so beautiful," he breathed. I knew he loved my stomach, and I was rather proud of it myself.

"Two can play at this game," he smiled as he took of his muscle shirt to reveal that delicious six pack of his. His eyes flashed as I became more and more aroused, he flexed slightly and I knew I was gonna need a change of clothes after we were through," Why don't you hop in?"

"Fine I guess we're even then," I said rolling down the window. I sat in the driver's seat and put my feet out the window, rubbing them together. I crossed my arms and pushed my breasts together. A lustful look crossed his face and he almost dropped the camera.

"Damn, Cami, how do you do this to me?" he stood in awe for a few minutes before remembering the camera he had in his hands. He looked at it like it was an alien object, like he was trying to remember what to do with it. As the camera clicked one picture after another I saw the bulge in his jeans growing rapidly.

"Are you sure you'll be able to finish the shoot without shooting one off?" I asked him casually. He looked down as if just noticing his stiffening erection.

"I think so," Daniel is always so cute when he's horny," now kneel next to the tire."

"As you wish," I smiled devilishly and spread my legs to expose my g-string as I got out of the car, I heard him draw a sharp breath as he struggled to stay focused. I knelt next to the tire and put my arms above me, resting them on the hood. The camera snapped a few more before I changed positions, I rested on the balls of my feet and opened my knees as far as the miniskirt would allow," That's it, Cami that's as much as I can stand," he put the camera down on the ground and leaned in to kiss me roughly. His hands roamed over my body, exploring, teasing. My breath became heavy as he raised my skirt, touching the triangle of fabric covering his treasure. He unhooked my bra and began teasing my nipples, while still moving his fingers across my silken thong. He put his arms under my thighs and lifted me onto the hood, his tongue leaving a wet trail all the way down my stomach. He unzipped my skirt and kissed ever inch of newly exposed skin as he slid it off.

"Oh, Daniel," I breathed as I realized what he was going to do. I ran my fingers through his hair, curling it at the ends and pulling gently at it. His tongue flicked over my now aroused sex through the fabric, making me writhe beneath him. I was totally at his mercy now and he knew it. He nibbled around my thighs and finally took the elastic between his teeth, as he slid the skimpy undies off of me he gripped my hips and dug his fingers in deep. I moaned to let him know he was doing all the right things, I arched my back as the thong fell from my ankles.

He lifted each of my legs onto his shoulders and kissed his way up and down them until he reached my center. My breath hitched as he teased me, his tongue darting over my most sensitive of places. When he finally took my clit between his lips and sucked I felt like I was going to explode, my orgasm hit so strongly I was sure I was going to fall off the car. He held me in place despite my struggles as he continued his attack. I finally opened my eyes to see him looking straight at me, this pushed me over the edge and I came once again, he licked me clean and then looked into my eyes again.

The wonderful thing about Daniel is that he loves watching me and in turn doesn't mind it when I watch him. In fact sometimes we get so turned on by just the look on the other's face we'll both come simultaneously.

The animalistic side of him began to come out as he buried his head between my thighs, all I could do was shudder as I tried to catch my breath. His skillful tongue flicked up and down across my lips and finally down to my slit, he looked into my eyes as he wiggled it inside me. I froze, it felt so good I couldn't breathe, I couldn't even say his name or shudder, as if he knew what I wanted he continued, savagely bringing me to another orgasm. He sucked at my clit again and this time I squealed loudly, coming yet again.

I knew he couldn't wait any longer as I heard him unzip his jeans, I pictured what he must've looked like. His head round and pink, veins pulsing with desire down that beautiful 7 inch shaft. I moaned as he rubbed the head from where my lips parted to my entrance, teasing me violently. He pushed the head inside me and thrust a few times, letting me adjust to his size, before lengthening his strokes and rotating his hips.

He knew just what I liked and how I liked it, he thrust into me roughly putting so much force behind it he had to dig his fingers in my hips to hold me still. I sat up and wrapped my legs around his waist, he grabbed onto my ass and lifted me up slightly to get a better angle before pounding into me again. I bit his neck violently as I came again, suckling, leaving marks. He groaned slightly as he felt my teeth brush across his shoulder," Oh yeah, Cami," he breathed as I sank them into him, biting hard and sucking to leave one of those hickies he loves so much on him.

He loves it when I mark him, and when I'm finished he pushes my head aside with his nose exposing my tender neck. He pulls almost all the way out and then, as his teeth begin clamping down on that blissful area, forces his way right back into me rougher this time. With every thrust his teeth sink deeper and deeper, he sucks and before I know it I'm screaming his name again as he hits me with orgasm after orgasm. He doesn't let up until I feel like I'll pass out if he gives me one more without some kind of a break.

He looked into my eyes and unzipped his jeans, letting them fall around his ankles. I felt the his head stroke up and down, teasing my entrance, getting himself ready for the pleasure ahead. I moaned loudly and sat up on my elbows to look at him, he pulled me to him and I felt every inch of him slide inside of me slowly. He threw his head back and savored the sensation, gently moving his hips back and forth," Oh Daniel, you feel so good!" I whisper breathlessly to him as he leans over me, his chest resting on mine.

"I love you, Cami," he whispers back as his thrusts become more rapid and harder.

"I love you too," I could barely get the words out as he continued pumping in and out of me and growing with every thrust. Another orgasm hit me and my head reeled with growing pleasure. He didn't stop, he just kept pounding and pounding until I was sure I was going to pass out, then he got me to my breaking point and paused. He looked straight into my eyes and treasured the desperate expression that occupied my face.

"Daniel..." I pleaded helplessly beneath him.

"What do you want? Huh?" he smiled as he slowly began stroking me again.

"I want you, Daniel, harder, faster!" I begged.

"All you have to do is ask," he snickered and began slamming himself into me harder than ever," Ohhhh Cami, you're so sexy!" his breathing became ragged and I felt him pulse inside me, I knew it wouldn't be long. He forced me into four orgasms back to back and drove me insane before finally screaming my name and collapsing on top of me.

"Cami, oh baby, I love you so much," he said between breaths.

"I love you too sweetie," I wrapped my arms around his back and began petting him. He leaned up slightly to kiss me and I felt him giggle as our tongues wrestled each other for position. When we were finally too exhausted to stay in that position, he pulled away from me and I moaned as I felt myself become vacant," Now let's go inside and take a long shower," he cooed in my ear.

"All right, my love, I'll get you all cleaned up," he took me by the hand and lead me back into the house for a shower, dinner, and finally a nice long cuddle in bed.