Photo Shoot

Story Info
She only meant to snap a few photos of him.
971 words
3.61
27.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will my sexual addiction show no bounds? That I cannot even manage to keep my hands off my lover while my daughter is downstairs watching a movie?

Apparently I give into my base desires at the drop of a hat when I'm around my lover. All I meant to do was drop off some camping equipment and snap a few photos of him in his SEXY uniform for the website. Let's just say I got more than I bargained for.

After settling my daughter to watch Hell Boy downstairs, we meandered upstairs for our photo shoot. Seeing him in that uniform had me wet as it was, but taking the pictures made it worse. Especially when he took off his shirt and all those rippling pectorals were visible. That damn sexy collar bone of his did me in. I practically lunged forward and began nibbling and suckling the flesh gently. While I did that he removed my pull over and began nibbling on my throat. At that point I didn't care how many more marks he left on my flesh, I needed him like I needed food and water.

Makes me wonder, am I addicted? At that point who gives a fuck, because I sure as hell didn't.

Turning me around to face the bed he walked over to close the door just in case my daughter should come upstairs. Returning to me he removed my top, tossing the bra aside as he sidled up close. My hand reaching back to cup his already hard cock as he cupped my breasts, tweaking the nipple rings between his fingers. Pushing my hair aside he bite down on my collar bone, causing me to writhe and moan against him. My hand caressing the length of him through the pants. I turned around then and played with his nipples with my mouth as I unbuckled his pants, wanting to get my lips on that cock of his right away.

Pulling his pants and briefs down over his knees, I lean over and suck on the head of his cock, stroking the base. Making sure he's ready for me I move back and remove the rest of my clothes. Insistent he removes his boots and such, refusing to fuck me with his boots on Dammit!

Naked now, I bend over the edge of his bed as he moves behind me, teasing my pussy lips with his cock. He works the head against my clit slowly, as if I could get any wetter at this point. Grasping the bed sheets I angle upwards as he thrusts into me, his cock fitting perfectly against my tight walls. He thrusts into me, hands gripping my hips tightly as he begins to fuck me with fervor. Though I cannot see his face, I'm sure he is having as much fun as I am. He especially loved being able to spank my ass while he's fucking me. The sounds of my moans lost with the sounds of the movie coming from downstairs. I cum at least twice while he's fucking me against his bed, when he reaches his own climax shortly thereafter.

Patting my ass he says to get on the bed so he can fuck me missionary for a bit. Crawling onto the bed slowly, I turn around onto my back and part my legs for him. He knows that I'm still wet and ready for him. Thrusting into me with renewed energy he whispers into my ear, "You know your daughter is right downstairs." In which I respond, " Who cares? Fuck me harder baby." In the back of my head I know that's not the right answer, but like I said earlier I was beyond caring at that time.

Moving my legs over his shoulders he pounds into me while gripping my wrists. This causing his cock to rub against my cervix making me all the hotter. Minutes pass as we change the position of my legs to curl against my chest, his thrusts harder now. He is the picture of a man fucking to his hearts content, the sweat dripping on his brow urging me to wipe it off. He pauses and lets me lick the sweat off his brow, wiping it over his shoulders and arms. I love that I can make him sweat as he fucks me.

As I cum again, my pussy clenches around him tightly my juices flowing along my walls. Making me even slicker now this causes him to climax again. His cums on my pussy and belly, thrusting back into me as soon as he can. My legs are gripping his sides as our fuck'fest continues.

We are both oblivious but lucky at the same time that my daughter remains a good girl and stays downstairs. And that the movie is loud enough to stifle the noise coming from upstairs.

Looking down at me with a smile on his face he asks to cum inside of me. Knowing that I can trust him I say yes, especially since I've already drained him dry of any semen. He starts fucking me harder, ramming deep into my pussy. I watch the expressions on his face as they play across his features. My legs tighten around his sides as my hips move along to his thrusts. I can feel the building of his climax as his cock twitches inside of me, balls pulsing against my ass gently.

With a final thrust he orgasms inside of me, the throbbing of his cock setting off another of my own. I cannot help but to ride him as he pulses within my pussy. His moans of pleasure encourage me to continue thrusting against him now.

He is spent and sated for now. So am I, for the time being until the hunger over takes me again.