Photo Shoot

Story Info
Photo shoot sparks a fabulous afternoon.
1.1k words
3.72
42.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For years I have read about and fantasized about having more than one man service me. My earliest fantasies and some of my earliest masturbation centered on providing entertainment for more than one man in an evening.
When my current partner expressed an interest in watching my boudoir photo shoot (sensual pictures) via webcam, I was all for it. Initially it was partly about security – this shoot was going to be done in my home, just me and the photographer, and I was cautious. The more we talked about it though, the more it became an idea about playing around and him wanting to watch me in the process of getting undressed for a camera. The shoot went well, he watched a good deal of it. At one point, the photographer asked to sniff my pussy to get into his zone – and the shoot was amazing after that. Bill loved watching and loved the pictures too. After the shoot, I admitted to the photographer that there had been an audience via the webcam. He laughed about it and jokingly scolded me. Bill and I talked about it, and agreed that when the guy came back to edit the photos, if the opportunity presented itself, I should let him indulge in a little more than just sniffing the pussy. Bill would be watching. Sure enough, shortly after he arrived, he asked if he could sniff my panties to get into the groove again and I told him I would do better than that. I started walking down the hallway, untying my robe as I went. I walked into my bedroom and reclined on the bed, robe wide open and legs spread. He leaned down and took a big breath, then opened his mouth and spread my lips. I looked at the camera and smiled, hoping Bill was watching. Mr. Photographer let me lean back and ate that pussy for quite a while. After a bit he took off his pants and I leaned over to take him in my mouth. He was aware of the camera and asked if my friend was watching…. And I told him I hoped so. He pulled up his shirt so Bill could see another dick in my mouth, just in case he happened to be watching. Unbeknownst to me (at the time) was that Bill had taken a quick bathroom break at work and happened to log in to the camera just as we came back to the bedroom. He watched the whole time. He saw me give head, he saw another man lick me, another man eat me, then kneel up on the bed and beat me with his dick. Mr. Photographer then asked where my toys were and I directed him to my two favorites, the easiest to get to, and he got them out. He took one and crawled back up between my legs and fucked me hard with it. He ate my pussy while fucking me until I came all over the place. Then he sat back and said, “Ok, now I have to get to work.”
He went into the other room where the photos and software were waiting and began editing. He cropped and adjusted color and tone, cranked up the music and made what I thought were already great shots even more beautiful. In the meantime, Bill had texted me that he needed to see me as soon as possible and asked if I could call. I called him and he told me how hot that was for him, asked all about it and begged me to please come see him at lunch.
When I got to his office, we talked for a few minutes, because someone else was there. As soon as we were alone, he closed the door and knelt in front of me. He lifted my dress and immediately put his mouth on me where another man had been just 90 minutes earlier. He told me he wanted to know what it was like, in detail, what had he done differently, how it felt. I had cum several times, he could tell because he could see the whole thing on camera and knew my body, my facial expressions and my movements when I was in the throes of an orgasm. Once he’d eaten some pussy, he hiked up my dress and bent me over the counter, pressing into my ass. I stood there, bent over the counter, high heeled boots still on and marveled that not only had he watched another man pleasure me, but that he had really gotten hot over the experience. The sex was so hot. I came again and again as he had me there, pressed up against the counter, just plowing into my ass over and over and over. He pulled back and sat in one of the chairs, and I went over to him. We are very careful about hygiene, and so I had to go down on him before he could put his dick in my pussy. He leaned back while I sucked on him. It felt so good to have a hard cock in my mouth. While Mr. Photographer had allowed me to do that, he said it was all about me and did not let me do it for long. Bill was enjoying it too but wanted more to be in my pussy, so before long he pushed me onto my back in the middle of the floor and mounted me. I was still in my dress and boots and he just lifted it and started pumping away. His pants were around his ankles and he just could not get enough. It was incredibly difficult for me to keep quiet, as I am a natural screamer and this was so hot, but I did the best I could. He, too, tried hard to be quiet, but when he was ready to cum, it was hard for him. I could tell from his movements and his breathing and then the moans that he was about to erupt, big time. Sure enough, he pushed all the way inside me, and I felt him swell and then explode. I looked up and saw his face scrunched, and squeezed with everything I had, clenching around him, and he began to shake.
A few minutes later, we both got up and tried to put ourselves back together, make it look like nothing unusual had been going on, make it NOT look like I had just been had in his office. His office is at the end of the hall and it is unusual to see someone else as I leave and go to the car, but just in case, no one needed to see that “just been fucked” look.