Photo Shoot

Story Info
Boyfriend takes her picture.
3.1k words
4.27
34.5k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've been shopping, and you've bought a few different new outfits. You've asked my opinion (as usual!) on each item as you bought it, and you've tried everything on, and you've looked in mirrors, but you're still not sure how good it all looks.

We're having a cup of tea back at your house, and you suggest a mini 'fashion parade' so I can get a good look at each outfit, and let you know how they all look. Catching a glint in your eye, I go a step further, and suggest a 'fashion photo-shoot', so that you can see how you look in each outfit yourself. I set up my gear in the living room, tripod and all, and you go upstairs to change into your first outfit.

The first outfit is a simple top and trousers, all black except for some light spangly decoration. I start snapping away as you do a twirl or two, then I suggest a few poses.

"Put your hands on your hips and your feet apart". Nice.

"Now turn around and look at me over your shoulder". Very sexy.

We try a shot or two of you sitting down, on the arm of the sofa, and then lying back against the sofa cushions with one leg up on the sofa, and the other flat on the floor. As you get up from the sofa, you knock something from the side-table, and kneel down to retrieve it. You're on all fours, facing away from me, and the trouser material is stretched tight over your arse -- which looks great. On impulse, I take a picture. You hear the click of the camera, and guess that I'm still shooting, and then spread your knees a little and push your arse high in the air. This is too hot a sight to ignore, so I take another picture. Giggling, you turn on to your back, lay your hands flat on your stomach and spread your legs wide apart. I take another picture.

"Come on then, next outfit." I say, and you scuttle upstairs again.

This time, you come back downstairs in a long skirt and short jacket, and you've put shoes on (simple black high heels). You look very sophisticated, and I tell you so as I begin snapping away. You slip the jacket off, to reveal a silky sleeveless top underneath -- and you move in front of the window as you turn and twirl. I notice that the plain bra you were wearing earlier has given way to something a little lacier and more fancy. I can't help but wonder if you've changed into lacy knickers too, and that thought makes me a little hot... looking for an excuse to touch you, I gesture towards the doorway, and suggest a shot or two of you at the foot of the staircase. The first shot I take is of you leaning on the post at the foot of the stairs, with your back to me. I take the opportunity to arrange the pose in more detail, smoothing the skirt over your hips with my hands, and running my right hand lightly over your arse. Although the skirt material is quite thick, I'm sure that can feel a hint of lace beneath my fingertips. I get another shot or two of you ascending the stairs as you go to change into another outfit.

When you come back, you're wearing a new suit. Short fitted jacket, skirt just above the knee, very businesslike. I snap a shot or two as you descend the stairs, and I can't help but notice that your legs are no longer bare. This time, for variety, I usher you into the kitchen ("better light"), and suggest that you just move around as normal while I take a few natural shots -- this will let you know how the suit looks when you're moving around at work. Then, without prompting, you move to the dining table and take a seat -- shuffling it forward as if at your desk. I move behind you, to take a shot of you from above, and right on cue you unbutton the jacket slightly to reveal that all you have on underneath is a lacy white vest. I touch your shoulders in order to move your position in the chair, and you give a little sigh. All this posing seems to be turning you on too... You reach up to your throat to give it a light scratch, and then run your fingertip slowly down to the lace edge of your vest. The material is quite thin, and I can clearly see your nipples are hard. Unconsciously, you close your eyes and I see through the glass table top that your legs have moved slightly apart. As I move Around the table to a point opposite you, you relax slightly in the chair, and your hips slide forward. The hem of the skirt is now around mid-thigh, and I lower my camera and kneel down. The view from below table top is unbelievably erotic. I can see the lace tops of your hold-ups, and just a glimpse of lacy material between your legs as you slowly open and close them... squeezing your thighs together, and then relaxing them again. Your finger is now just inside your vest, and I'm pretty sure you're teasing your nipple.

I take a picture, straight up your skirt, of your smooth stocking-clad thighs, and of the hint of lace just beyond. As the camera clicks, you moan very softly, and spread your legs as wide as the skirt will allow -- inviting to me to look, to photograph, your most private places. I move back to your side of the table, and put the camera down on the tabletop. Sensing that the game has changed, you don't bother disguising that you're squeezing your nipple hard, and you unbutton the jacket completely so that you can get better access. You move both hands down to your waist, then slide your right hand up your body, under your camisole, and begin to gently squeeze and knead your breasts, dragging your middle fingernail over your nipples, shuddering with each pass. Your left hand creeps down to the hem of your skirt, inching it up, and you press your fingernails into the warm skin of your inner thigh. I take a clean handkerchief from my pocket, and tie it around your eyes like a blindfold. You bite your lip, and struggle to get your left hand higher up your skirt. When this fails, you move your right hand out from under your camisole, and I take the opportunity to grab both wrists -- moving them behind you, and holding them against the back of the chair. I remove my belt, and use it to crudely tie your hands behind the back of the chair...

"Don't move." I whisper into your ear, and you sense me moving away.

When I return, you feel my hands around your ankle -- tying first one, and then the other, to the front chair legs. This is not uncomfortable, but it feels very secure. Next, you feel silk against your cheek, as I fasten a soft scarf around your mouth as a gag. I've never done this to you before, and you're both nervous and excited -- as you've no idea what I might be doing this for.

Then you feel me loosen your hands, and you're slightly relieved as this means that you aren't completely helpless. I remove your jacket, and you feel a cushion being slipped between you and the chair back.

"Comfy?" I ask, and you nod carefully.

Then I reach for your wrists again, and draw them round to the back of the chair again. This time, you feel me tying each wrist separately to the side of the chair, so that your arms are almost straight down by your sides.

"You're helpless now." I whisper into your ear. "Even if you scream, no-one will hear."

You feel me moving in front of you, and kneeling between your legs. Pushing your knees together, I slowly push the hem of your skirt up and up, exposing more of you to my gaze.

"Mmmmm... beautiful..." I whisper, as the skirt clears your hips and I push your knees gently apart again.

"Are you wet?" I ask, and you nod quickly.

"Did it turn you on, being photographed like that?" Nod.

"Did it feel slutty?" Again, you nod.

"Are you a slut then?" You nod slowly.

"Would you like me to use you like a slut?" A pause, and then a nod.

"Alright then, slut. First I want to see your tits."

I reach for the straps of your camisole, easing them over your shoulders and slipping my fingers inside the silky material. With one pull downwards, the straps snap, and the camisole settles around your waist, your breasts exposed, and you nipples harder than I've ever seen them.

"Nice." I whisper, and begin to run my fingertips lightly over your flushed skin, teasing your nipples and squeezing them between my finger and thumb. You begin to shake, as you feel my breath on your tits, my lips occasionally grazing your skin. I move back a little, and watch your chest rise and fall as your breath quickens. I lean forward again, and take a nipple into my mouth, sucking gently. Instantly, your body goes rigid and you strain to push your breast further into my mouth. But I keep the sucking very gentle, very teasing. I move away again, and you hear the zip of my jeans, and the rustle as I push them down.

"Your tits look amazing." I tell you, and then move closer. "I'm going to rub my cock on them."

You can feel my hard cock rubbing against your nipples, and moving across the hot skin of your tits. I slide the tip of my cock over the tops of your breasts, and up to your neck and throat. I move it to your mouth, held open by the gag, and rock it backward and forward over your lips. Holding your hair with my left hand, I flip the gag down with my right, and shove the end of my cock into your mouth -- fucking the tip in and out roughly.

"Suck it. Lick my cock." I tell you. "You want me to fuck your mouth, don't you?"

"Uuuh, uhuhh." Is all you can manage, as I rub my cockhead over your tongue and lips. You lick and suck, trying to bring more cock into your mouth, urging me to put more of myself into your willing, hot mouth.

Instead, I pull out of your mouth altogether, and your sounds of disappointment are lost as I hook the gag back into place. You're squeezing your knees together hard, then releasing them briefly, before squeezing them together again -- and as I step back slightly, I see that you've begun to curl your toes. You look hot, and desperate to come. I reach down between your legs with just a single finger, and begin to trace circles around your stocking tops... occasionally running the tip very lightly over your knickers. You're soaked, and it would be cruel of me to prolong this teasing any longer. I find your most sensitive area, and begin to rub gently with the tip of my finger, hardly applying any pressure at all, just letting the sensation of the lacy fabric moving over your hot pink skin make you even more eager. I lean over so that my mouth is next to your ear, and gentle nibble as my finger continues to stroke and tease. I unhook your gag with my teeth, and suck at your earlobe. Now that you're free to moan, you do so, and you know that the sound is making me harder than before.

"Suck my fingers." I ask, and slide two into your mouth. You suck eagerly, licking between them, wetting them.

"Now tell me where to put them." I ask, as I draw them slowly out of your hot mouth and across your lips.

"In me... ahhh... in my cunt..." you gasp, lifting your arse up from the chair to urge me on. I kneel between your legs again, and gently ease your knickers to the side with my left hand. Then I slide my two wet fingers inside you, slowly and steadily, right up the hilt -- before curling them over and drawing them just as slowly back out. I do this two or three times more, and each time, as I draw my fingers back out, your hips move up to follow me, as if you're trying to keep my fingers inside you.

I start to rhythmically push my fingers in and out of you, faster than before, and without ever pulling them fully out. You're wriggling in the chair, urging me to keep going.

"Yes... yes... aahhh... yes..." you moan, then bite your lower lip. You hardly even notice that I'm unfastening your ankles as I finger you, except to push up even harder against my hand, and spread your legs wide apart. I lean my face down between your legs, and when you feel me kissing your thighs, your urgency increases, and you fuck back against my fingers, grunting and moaning. I think you're close to climaxing now, and I draw my fingers out of you again and hold them just in front of your mouth. You strain forward, and lick at my hand, tasting yourself, and trying to suck my wet fingers into your mouth again. As you suck at my fingers, I untie your hands and bring them into your lap. Even as I retie your hands together at the wrists, in front of you, you push both hands down the front of your knickers and begin to finger yourself rapidly. I love watching you do that, but I have other plans...

I pull you onto your feet by the hands, and move you backwards against the wall. As you feel your bare back pressing against the wall, I raise your bound hands above your head with my left hand, and shove my right hand straight into your soaked knickers. I push two fingers back into you, and drive them in and out, quickly and firmly. You're almost there...

Then I drop to my knees and plunge my tongue deep into your cunt, thrashing it around inside you, then licking wildly all over your soft pink folds. I hold you open with both hands, and lick deeply, in long strokes, until...

"Aaaahuuhhhhaaahhh." You come hard, and shuddering, your bound hands still raised high above your head -- grinding yourself into my face, still needing more.

I stand up and force my cock into you in one thrust, fucking you hard against the wall, and pressing your bound wrists against it. A dozen strokes is all it takes, and I can feel you tightening around me as another orgasm wells up inside you.

"Fuck... ahhh... yes, fuck me... fuck my cunt... harder... aahhhuuhhh." And now your legs are trembling with your force of your second climax.

"Turn around." I say quietly, "face the wall."

You turn to face the wall, and bring your hands down in front of your face to cushion you. Dripping wet, you push your arse out towards me, wriggling slightly to encourage me to fuck you more. Instead, you groan as I push two fingers back into you, then a third, and finally a fourth. Your breath catches as I move them in and out very slowly, before withdrawing them altogether.

"Ooohhh... mmmm..." you moan, still wriggling as I move my slick, wet fingers up to your arse. Smearing, sliding, lubricating your arse with your own juices.

"Yes." you say quietly -- and I slowly ease my rock-hard cock up your tight arse.

"Ah... ah... ah..." your breath comes in short snatches as my cock slides into you gradually.

"Mmmmmmm..." we both moan deeply as you realise I have my whole length inside you. I pause, knowing that you like to get used to the sensation first.

"Ok?" I ask -- and you nod. I draw my cock back an inch or two, and then begin fucking you slowly and easily. You're quiet and still at first, but then you start to move with me, encouraging me with each stroke to go just a little deeper, a little faster.

"Yes... uh-huh... yes, keep going... ah! Yes, go on..." I begin to speed up a little, sensing that you're more comfortable now. There's no sensation quite like fucking your hot little arse -- I love feeling your hands on me, your tiny eager mouth makes me come every time, and your tight cunt is like a wet glove stroking me to climax. But your arse is my favourite, and you know it.

"Tell me." I grunt, close to coming and feeling like your tight hole is milking me. "Tell me where I'm fucking you."

"Aaaah..." you moan, the dirty talk turning you on all over again. "Up my arse... uhhh... you're fucking me up my arse."

"Tell me you love it." I urge, my own climax very near. "Tell me you love it up the arse, you slut."

"Uuhhaahhh... yes, I love it." You grunt, deeper than before. "Fuck me, fuck me in the arse... come in my arse... aaahhh... I'm a fucking slut... uh... and I want you to come up my arse."

I can't hold on another second. You feel my cock beginning to swell inside you, as I grasp your throat with both hands and give a gentle squeeze, pushing you hard against the wall. Fucking you faster and faster until...

"Aaaaahhhh." I moan as I come hard and hot, thrusting my cock right up your arse as I pump shot after shot of hot come inside you.

Then I ease my cock out of you, very gently, and you collapse on to the floor, your bound hands still raised above you. I can't resist stroking my still hard cock as I look down at you. You're half naked, your skirt still bunched around your waist, your knickers just dragged to one side... I have to get a picture of this...

You look up at me, push off your blindfold with both hands, and lick your lips as you watch me put the camera down and then stoop over you until my mouth is level with your ear, whispering,

"Nice suit. Very nice."