Photo Shoot

Story Info
First and only experience with professional photos.
1.8k words
3.79
35.3k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had graduated from high school and had been mostly lounging around my parents house and at the pool when one of my friends, Erin, talked me into going to this photo shoot with her. She had gone once before to this studio out near the beach which was a little over an hour away.

Erin picked me up the morning she had made the appointments for us and told me how it was easy money and how professional she thought they had been.

I remember being shocked that she had not only tried it but that she was sharing it with me and almost begging me to go with her. She had told me to bring a bikini and my drivers license and can even remember the jean shorts and tank top I was wearing.

There were butterflies in my stomach when she drove to this large industrial looking building a few blocks from the main strip. She walked in and was talking to this tall blonde behind a desk who was honestly so friendly and welcoming it took me off guard. She looked at me when I signed the forms and asked if I was there to make money like Erin today and told me I would be perfect before I could even answer.

The tall receptionist took us through a long hallway down a maze of rooms before we took an elevator up and led us to what they were using as a dressing room.

She was telling Erin she was doing the job interview and ended up picking out this tight black skirt and almost see through blouse for her. I halfway heard it when she remarked that someone named Juan would be here in a second so we could party but at the time was distracted by my friend undressing.

This shorter Latin man with what hair he had left on his head slicked back and never in my life forget watching Erin smoke out of this glass pipe standing there in that skirt and her bra. She was giggling and smiling as she exhaled and called me by my name to come over to her.

Juan was smiling when she convinced me to just try it and remember how suddenly it hit me. I didn't feel like this was wrong or dirty anymore and wasn't worried about how I'd look or even how small my chest was. I felt so full of energy and electric, so brave and confident...like I was a grown woman and knew exactly what I was doing.

That lady was asking me if I was just going to take photos or try filming? Would I be in lingerie and bathing suits or was I interested in more money and trying nudes?

I'm not sure how many times I hit that glass pipe before I was letting Juan lead me down the hall and was asking if it would be ok if he stayed in there for my session. He was walking right beside me and added he could keep me high during it if I let him watch. There was this huge white sheet hung up against the rear wall with a chair and futon in front of so many lights and 3 large cameras on tripods.

Juan was holding the lighter for me when this older thin man with a ponytail walked in with two younger men. He was complimenting me on how I looked almost the same time he was directing the others to get the cameras ready. Before I could think I was standing in front of those lights with the cameras pointed at me and everyone looking at me.

The older man was asking me my name and age, getting me to smile and telling me to relax. After I'd turned around and bent over he asked me to take off my tank top and cursed when I hesitated. He said something to the effect to Juan about making sure I wasn't wasting his time then turned and asked if I wanted to make some money or what.

Juan was there next to me telling me he was going to give me a big hit and asking if I really wanted this or not, that it was fine to back out and not to get intimidated by the director getting loud. By the time he'd given me the second huge hit I knew I wanted to at least be brave enough to try it. When I was back in front of everyone I heard him make some sarcastic remark if I was ready this time and I just pulled that tank top over my head. I didn't flinch or slow down when he told me to remove my bra next.

I'm 5'4'' and weighed maybe 105 then, I was in good shape and had muscle tone but was petite and only an A cup. I knew I was blushing when he told me how nice they were and to not by shy and show them my 'little titties'.

I started feeling dirty when he instructed me to turn around and take my shorts off. I couldn't help but think of my father as I did what he asked and exposed the thong I had on.

I hoped I didn't look as nervous as I felt when I'd turned around and he told me to lose the thong. Never in my life will I forget him saying how I was a true redhead out loud when I peeled them off and he could see the small line of hair over my vagina.

He was telling me how hot I was, how perfect my body looked on film and saying I should smoke with Juan to get ready for the next part. The director and Juan were up there standing beside me while I was completely naked and hearing him ask me if I wanted to make 500 dollars. His hand was on my ass telling me how my friend was in another room doing the same thing...and he thought I was much hotter than she was. He told anyone who could hear that I might not have much for tits but he was in love with my ass....then turned and told me to decide, yes or no.

He had his arm around me when I nodded and was walking with me to the futon. I could only stare in shock when he stood right there and unfastened his belt and unzipping his slacks telling them to start filming and not worry about stopping for anything.

I knew it was for real and actually happening when he had his cock in his hand and said he wanted to see my mouth on it like it had been on that pipe. It felt so big in my hand when I got on my knees in front of him and started to jack him off. I had my lips around the head and heard him urging me on and calling me a little girl. He had one hand in my hair and was hitting the back of my throat before he finally stopped...my jaw had never been so sore.

He sat me on the edge of that futon and had one of my ankles in his hand spreading my legs open and telling the others to make sure they could get a close up.

It was almost like I was watching it happen to some other girl when he slowly pressed that huge head slowly past my lips. He was saying how tight I was and asked when the last time I'd gotten fucked as he slowly slid that dick inside me. He was cursing and telling me how perfect I was for this when I started to orgasm. My body was trembling as I exploded and was moaning out loud as I flooded the spot under me.

He pulled out long enough to move me to my hands and knees and get behind me. I felt so dirty and cheap when he was telling me I should come back or if I wanted a summer job. I yelled out loud in shock and surprise more than pain when he slapped my ass the first time. He called me a bitch and asked me if I liked it when he kept doing it, hitting my ass harder and harder while he fucked me.

He finally stopped and told me to hit that pipe again and he would 'finish up'. I was no longer shy or awkward about smoking in front of all of them and felt so sexy and aroused when I inhaled that mess. I was on the edge of that futon with both my legs over his shoulders while he did his best to fuck me through the mattress. He was sweating and it was dripping down on me as he put one hand around my throat and gently squeezed.

I literally felt my pussy spasm and grip tight around his thick shaft as I started to cum again, crying out like a whore. I was still trying to catch my breath when he pulled out of my cunt and was guiding himself lower then pushing hard to force that dick in. I couldn't stop myself from screaming when he finally pressed his erection in my ass, forcing my cheeks apart.

He was cursing and almost yelling about how 'tight and sweet' my ass was, moving in and out faster literally pushing me up that futon with each thrust.

He had one hand wrapped in my hair pulling it, yanking my head back when he groaned and called me a cunt before slamming into me so hard and fast. He cursed again and I could feel that big dick jumping inside my ass sending something hot and wet deep in me as he called me his whore.

I remember feeling so embarrassed when he pulled that monster cock out of my ass and told one of them to get a close up of the cum dripping out.

He was standing in front of me with his cock still wet when he put one hand on my chin and made me look up in his eyes when he asked me if I was ok. He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek when I nodded and told me I had done great and would look beautiful.

I'd stopped at a restroom but could still feel what he'd filled me with leaking out when I was walking back to the front of the building with the same receptionist. Erin was already sitting out there alone right away asking what had taken me so long and what I'd done back there. It turns out she had just been there for pictures and only was filmed stripping in that other room. I will never forget her staring at me as the receptionist handed me that check for $600...Erin asked me right there in front of her if I had let them fuck me back there and shaking her head in disbelief.